Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

By callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... More

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* โ€žIt was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*38* That's my boyfriend...

189 13 3
By callme_annie

To the four's surprise, as soon as they explained the reason for the fight, the fans sided with them.  Many people emphasized how inappropriate the behavior of the Slovenian ski jumper was, even those who had previously supported him slowly turned away from him.  Some of the comments amused Fourth, who felt visibly relieved when he read them and saw the positive reception of his behavior.

Gemini and Fourth were sitting next to each other on the stands of the ski jump in Sapporo and watching the competition, Pond and Joong had disappeared again, but Gem didn't want to worry about it, the most important thing was that he had Fourth with him and now he could officially  call him his boyfriend.  Fourth, as if reading his thoughts, stretched his hand out in front of him and then slipped it under the jacket that covered Gem's legs.  Fourth laced their fingers together under the cover of his brown jacket, and Gem turned his face to the side to hide his slight blush.

Those were great moments, Gemini had the impression that he didn't remember much about the jumping competition itself, although he remembered two things: that the oldest jumper in the world had jumped there and that, to Fourth's horror, the competition was won by the younger brother of the unpleasant Slovenian, Domen.

Domen looked nothing like his brother, after the decoration ceremony on the podium he noticed them, approached them and apologized to them for his brother's behavior, explaining what was the reason for it.  He didn't go on for too long, but rather summarized the entire story, limiting himself to the fact that their middle brother, Cene, was at one point so devastated that fans were shipping him with his best friend, which affected their relationship, that he tried to commit  suicide, and eventually retired from ski jumping to live a somewhat quieter life.

Fourth refused to accept the apology.

“Regardless of the reasons, your brother should not have written this, we are not to blame for what happened to your family”.

“I know, I know it perfectly well, but Peter is blinded by the desire for revenge, he does not realize that fans simply like it, and at that time something like BL series was not very popular. Some BLs are really great, my brother just doesn't know what is good, I really like „Theory of Love” or „Cutie Pie” or even „Bad Buddy”, it's great”. Domen explained calmly.  Gem tilted his head playfully, looking at him from an angle.

“You know a lot about this”.

“Oh, unlike my brother, I'm a fan of your series. I watch it in my free time, it's widening my vision”.

“Seriously?!”

“Of course.  I read that you will soon have your own series, are you the main couple in it?”

“No, unfortunately our boss, P'Off Jumpol, didn't want to give us the main role right away, we are only a side couple, but I can already tell you that it will be a hit.  You'll love our characters, you'll see!”

Fourth laughed at the confidence in Gem's voice and the fact that Gem, as usual, couldn't help but give spoilers, although he did it in a gentle and charming way.  Gemini, as Fourth had noticed some time ago, loved to share information with his fans, especially when he was excited about something or when he was proud of something, and this time both of them were proud of the titanic work they had done in preparing for their debut as couple in the series.

Domen talked to them for a while, Gemini followed him on Instagram, and then Domen recommended them to a cafe with the best cake in the area.

“Theoretically, we ski jumpers should stick to a diet, but since my brother loves to bake cakes and cookies, it is difficult for me to refrain from snacking on something tasty”. 

“I see,” Gemini nodded.  The conversation with Domen was very pleasant.  The boy was nice and laid-back, and the victory he won in the somewhat lottery Ski Jumping World Cup competition clearly improved his mood even more.

“Domen, come to us, you have to give interviews”. Someone wearing a jacket with a large SLO inscription walked up to them and grabbed the Slovenian by the arm.  Domen grimaced.  He didn't like giving interviews, but not everyone had to like them, right?  But he was sure that Gemini, still in a wheelchair, loved them.

“I have to go.  Will you be here tomorrow?”

“Unfortunately, I'm afraid we're flying home tonight.”

“Oh, that's a pity.  If anything, we're in touch”.  Domen showed them the phone, then leaned over Gem, squeezing his hand for a time that seemed a bit too long to Fourth.  Nattawat looked at Domen so menacingly that the Slovenian immediately backed away, a bit embarrassed.

“I'd rather you didn't touch my boyfriend unnecessarily,” he said, wagging his finger at young Prevc.

“Ooooooh!  So you are a real couple, not just an imaginary ship?!” This news stopped the excited Domen in his tracks for another few moments. He covered his mouth with his hand to stop himself from screaming like a fangirl.

“Yes, but please don't tell anyone about it, we shouldn't officially be together”. Gemini sadly recalled the rules of the BL industry and the entertainment industry to which he and Fourth belonged.

“Don't worry, I won't tell...” Domen smiled cockily.   “I won't tell, because I'll write on Instagram.  Bye Bye!”

Domen waved at them, then turned and walked towards the waiting journalists.  Gem was sure that the Slovenian was only joking, but on the other hand he knew that it wouldn't hurt them as much as P'Off feared.

“Let's get out of here too, it's cold as hell” Fourth started to push the wheelchair with Gem out of the ski jump area.

“Can it be cold in hell?”  Amused Gemini picked up on this.  He felt wonderful.  The fans showed them understanding and support, his Instagram account was gaining new followers at a dizzying pace, and the brother of the person who offended them turned out to be a nice, funny man who was also on their side.  This day was already very good.

“Don't take my word for it.”

“What will you do to me?” Gemini was clearly provoking Fourth.

“I don't know, maybe this,” Fourth replied and leaned down to kiss Gem on both cheeks.  He did it so unexpectedly that Gem had no chance to avoid it.

“Aaaaawww, do it again!” Gemini asked happily with a gleam of happiness in his eyes and rosy cheeks.  Fourth wasn't sure if his boyfriend was blushing because of him or because of the cold surrounding them, but seeing his expression made him want to tease him a little.

“Nope.”

“Why?  Oh, please, I'm asking you very, very nicely, my boyfriend, do it again”.

“I will consider it”.

“Please, FotFot, darling?”

Gem's buttery eyes, his tone of voice and the phrase he used made Fourth blush for a change, and Gem leaned to the side as if out of spite, giving him a perfect view of his face.

“You look beautiful when you blush.  You're looking good with being in love” Gemini was having a great time, embarrassing his boyfriend more and more.

“Who is supposed to be in love?”

“You”.

“Who do you think I'm in love with?”

“With me, it's obvious”.

Fourth laughed merrily.  Gemini was so beautiful and so cute, so funny, and happiness looked incredibly fairy-tale on his face.  He leaned down and pressed his cheek against Gem's.

“Point for you, you're right”.

This closeness, the touch of Fourth's skin, the warmth of his body, his scent, his voice and simply his presence made Gemini feel butterflies in his stomach.  It seemed to him that his soul was floating in the air with happiness.  People were passing around them, but almost no one paid them any attention.  They themselves saw almost nothing and no one except each other.  Gemini was happy that Fourth admitted it so easily.  Gem reached out and patted Fourth's other cheek.

“Ahhh!”  Fourth jumped back as if he had been electrocuted.

“What is?”  Gem immediately became concerned.

“Nothing, but your hand is ice cold.  Brrr,” Fourth shook himself as if a shiver ran through his body, but Gem knew Nattawat was only pretending.

“No wonder, I kept the flag in it, in case you forgot”.

Fourth only now noticed the Japanese flag on Gem's lap.  The Thais didn't ski jump, so Gem decided to support the Japanese.

“Ok, ok, fine, enough of the jokes, let's go check out that Domen' cafe before P'Erin tells us to go back to the hotel and pack”.

“You must be reading my mind, I was just about to suggest it”.

“Let's go then”.

“Let's go,” Gemini raised his clenched fist as if he were the leader of some strike.  Fourth pushed Gem's wheelchair with a smile on his face and joy in his heart.  It was truly a good day, like a new dawn filled with hope and the cheerful excitement of anticipation.

🔥🥰🔥🥰😭🔥🥰😭🔥🥰😭🔥

This time shorter chapter, but I hope you like it, because...
Because I do really like it!!! I think it's cute! What do you think?

Have a wonderful day my Magicals!
Please, if you like this story, don't forget to share it with others! The more views/stars/comments, the earlier you get new chapters 😉

Also I'm sorry for posting it just now, I had really busy last few days, first I got sick, then the elderly woman that I like to visit, got also sick and was admitted to hospital, so I had to take care of her house and cats and yesterday she finally came back, so today I could finally give you new chapter ❤️

I love you cherry much!

Also thank you for almost 5K views!!! That number seems incredibly big for me!!! Thank you my lovely Magicals!!! You are the best!

❤️😉🔥😭😭🥰🧡🇵🇱🤗👀💖😂🇹🇭🥺💙🤯✨😅😜☀️🥂🤫🫂💝🤩☀️☀️🤩💝🫂🤫🥂😜😅✨🤯💙🥺🇹🇭😂💖👀🤗🇵🇱🧡🥰😭🔥😉❤️☺️😆😆☺️❤️😉🔥😭☺️🇵🇱😆🧡👀🥺💖🥰😆😭💖🫂🥂💝🤗🇹🇭😅🥰😆😭☺️🇹🇭💖💙😆🥺👀💙😆🇹🇭💖😭😆🥺😜🥰☺️🫂💖🥺☺️🥺👀🥰☺️🧡☺️🇵🇱☺️🇵🇱😆💙👀🧡😆🤗✨🤗🇵🇱☺️🤯😆🥰💖🧡😂🥰🫂🤩☀️😆🧡👀🤩😆🤯👀💙😆💙😂🥺☺️💙👀💝😆🥰😆😉🥰😆🧡👀💝😆🧡💖💝😆🤯😂🥺🔥🥰☺️💙💖💙👀🤩🤗🤯😜🤩😂💙☺️🤩😆💙👀🤩😆💙👀💙☺️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.

Khun N, please, copy me more 😂 thank you for reading my story! You are the best!

But can you all follow me on IG? Because I use only IG, even tho I have accounts or other social-media 😭

magical_in_love ☺️

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.1K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
6.4K 165 26
๐Ÿ”ž | Check tags for more info. ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ...
26.4K 1.7K 44
It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that. Gemini Norawit belonged to a very influ...
24.5K 1.9K 33
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...