The spiritual body is a husky

Autorstwa Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... Więcej

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 137-140

54 1 0
Autorstwa Demens88

As if he was afraid that Lu Xing would not know who was sitting in the mecha at this time, Luo Lin was explaining it to Lu Xing carefully.

"The ones we are competing with now are Lanping and Isaac Leden, who are in the same grade as me. Both of them are the best in our grade."

"Don't look at Lanpingsi's gentleness. His spiritual body is that of a brown bear, with great strength and a keen sense of smell. Isaac's spiritual body is that of a falcon. He has particularly good eyesight and is flexible enough. One of them focuses on strength training. One focuses on flexibility training, and this one is great to watch."

Lu Xing nodded and asked casually, "You seem to be very familiar with them."

"That's right, we are roommates." Luo Lin said with a smile, "Both of them have very good personalities. Needless to say, Lanping is a handsome, but actually a bit arrogant and kind-hearted gentleman. Aisa You know that Ke is from the Leden family, right?"

"Well, you said it when you introduced me just now."

"The Leden family is the oldest family among the ten. Their family has produced many presidents, and their current strength in the political circles of the imperial capital cannot be underestimated. But for such a giant, except for Isaac, there are not many outstanding people in this generation. of."

Speaking of this, Luo Lin's voice became softer: "When I say not outstanding, of course I don't just refer to their abilities, but also their character, character, and how they behave. If I don't meet these two criteria, it's not considered outstanding. "

"However, this is nothing. Anyway, the previous generation was still able to regenerate, and it never stopped."

"Uh... are we a little off topic?" Lu Xing reluctantly brought the chatter back to the topic, "You mean Isaac Bu Lun has good abilities, character, character, or ability to deal with people? "

"That's right." Luo Lin raised his eyebrows and spread his hands, "The bad bamboo has produced good bamboo shoots, but I heard that Isaac lost it when he was five years old and found it when he was almost ten years old. Maybe it's not Probably because I received education from his family since childhood."

"lost?"

"Yes." Luo Lin nodded, "But I heard it from hearsay, and it may not be true. I heard that Isaac was lost due to a fight between several rooms in the Leden family, so even if it is true, I have to cover it up. , Don't let the family scandal be publicized."

"Oh, then you didn't ask Isaac secretly?" Lu Xing turned his head and looked at Luo Lin.

Luo Lin shook his head: "Whether it's true or not, I can't ask, it will hurt Isaac's heart."

Lu Xing nodded, Luo Lin was indeed a good character.

While the two were talking, the mecha driven by Lanping grabbed the mecha driven by Isaac, who was already in the air, and then swung it hard. Isaac flew out diagonally and hit the protective shield on the side of the field.

"ah!"

Just when everyone thought the winner was about to be decided and made a sound of exclamation, Isaac suddenly pulled out his lightsaber and swung it towards the protective shield!

I saw that the protective shield composed of energy suddenly fluctuated violently like the water surface. Then, a trace of energy was suddenly sent back to Isaac. Isaac used the energy bounced back from the energy shield to do somersaults and stood firmly in front of the shield, only one step away from being knocked off the ring.

"good!!"

Roaring applause erupted in the training ground, and even students stood up to cheer for the two.

Luo Lin seemed to be confused by Yourong, pointing at the two people on the ring, and said excitedly: "Isn't it amazing?"

Lu Xing clicked on the terminal and replied: "It is indeed very powerful."

"That's right, that's right. Isaac can avoid Lan Ping's move because they have a tacit understanding."

"Oh? Is there a tacit understanding?" Lu Xing became interested. He still remembered that on the day Honglian chose his master, Lanping's attitude towards Isaac was not like a comrade with a tacit understanding, but like an enemy with a quarrel.

At that time, although he was forced to enter the state of fusion with Guren because he was selected by Guren and did not see all this, he could not stand the large number of people present at that time. He still heard about what happened at that time.

Now listening to what Luo Lin meant, not only did the two of them have no quarrels, but they were also close friends, which was a bit surprising to him.

Luo Lin didn't know that Lu Xing had these connections with Lanping and Isaac, and thought that Lu Xing was just out of curiosity. He mysteriously approached Lu Xing's ear and whispered, "According to my observation, Isaac is interested in Lanping." , but that arrogant ghost in Lanping hasn't discovered it yet."

Lu Xing: "..."

He thought he could hear some secret, but he was caught off guard and heard a bunch of gossip.

Just when he wanted to stay away from Luo Lin, Lu Xing didn't like being so close to anyone except his instructor. If he hadn't thought that Luo Lin had just told him some secret, he wouldn't have let Luo Lin get so close.

However, just as he was about to hide, Luo Lin put his arm around his shoulders and continued typing against his ear.

"I'm telling you, don't believe it. Isaac and Lanping were childhood friends, and they have been almost inseparable since they were little. Isaac seems gentle and gentle, but as long as you don't touch his bottom line, you will dance on his head. Anything is fine. But if you touch his bottom line, which is Lanping, he can unscrew your Tianling Cap."

Lu Xing: "..."

How could he remember that the person who almost killed Lanping with a knife was from the Leden family? Why didn't Isaac unscrew his Tianling Cap before the man did it?

Luo Lin seemed to sense Lu Xing's question and continued in a low voice: "Don't believe it, Isaac went to the military headquarters the day before yesterday and killed someone inside before he came out. That person was the same person who almost killed Lanping before. people."

"Okay, I get it."

Lu Xing was not interested in the relationship between Isaac and Lanping. The two people's abilities were very complementary and suitable for a two-player competition. He had to make sure that there was really no grudge between the two. Otherwise, they would start fighting among themselves before the fight started.

Pushing away Luo Lin, who still wanted to gossip with him, Lu Xing just wanted to continue recording, but Luo Lin pestered him again. Before he could push away Luo Lin, who had not seen anyone for three months and was choked up, he heard a gentle voice coming from behind him.

"Lu Xing."

Lu Xing turned around in surprise and saw his instructor's gentle and dangerous eyes falling on the head on his shoulder.

When the head resting on his shoulder saw Ruan Sui, it turned red visibly, and his sharp mouth became stammering.

"Ruan, instructor Ruan, why are you here? Do you want to sit next to me?"

Lu Xing: "???"

What's the meaning? Are you trying to poach someone in front of him?

[The author has something to say]

Ruan Sui: Someone wanted to poach me while I was away, and they put their head on the shoulders of my big dog.

Lu Xing: Someone actually blocked my face and wanted to poach me. I was still here, and he actually dared to invite the instructor to sit next to him, and he was still blushing!

Luo Lin: Hehe, hehehehe!

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-04-16 21:44:44~2023-04-17 23:02:23~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: change your name so you can win 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 95 Scheming Dog

Lu Xing stood up calmly. Luo Lin, who was still leaning on him, didn't notice and threw himself onto Lu Xing's original seat.

When he rubbed his waist that was almost shining and stood up to look at his idol, Instructor Ruan, he found that Lu Xing, who was sitting next to him, had already held the hand of his idol, Instructor Ruan, and walked towards the other side where there were fewer people.

As if knowing that he would look over, Lu Xing, who had always given him a peaceful aura, suddenly turned around, and the aura in his body was like an unsheathed blade that directly tore through the safety barrier around him, making him suddenly shiver. trembling.

"What's going on? Why did it suddenly change so much? That aura is clearly——"

"It's clearly a killing aura that broke free from a mountain of corpses and a sea of blood." Luo Lin frowned, why would this aura appear in a new student?

Luo Lin sat upright, leaning on the back of the chair and thinking. Lu Xing's two completely different auras before and after finally allowed his mind, which was about to deteriorate due to three months of confinement, to successfully start to change, and he discovered that something was wrong.

Due to the development of his own mental abilities, Luo Lin's eyesight was temporarily blocked. He can live a normal life and "see" things all by relying on the energy emitted by his mental body to be fed back to his brain.

Also because of his blindness and the keen perception of the mutated bat spirit, Luo Lin, who has reached the final stage of ability development, has awakened the ability to sense danger and will not be fooled by the stereotypes displayed by people's appearance.

The reason why he treated the new student sitting next to him enthusiastically was because this new student exuded a very safe aura. As long as he was close to him, Luo Lin felt very at ease.

Not only that, after talking to this new student, he slowly felt another aura from this new student. This aura was so unique that Luo Lin momentarily wavered in his judgment that Lu Xing was just a hard-working freshman.

However, at that time, because the sense of security that Lu Xing gave him was too comfortable, he ignored this problem. Thinking of the way his classmates laughed at him before, Luo Lin had a plan in his mind.

 He glanced again at Lu Xing, who was sitting with Instructor Ruan not far away and his whole demeanor became very docile after he stopped looking at him. He stretched out his hand and made a finger snap gesture to the people in the front row who were laughing at him—— Play hard!

  "Hey, Brother Luo, what are you doing?"

  The cries of pain that came one after another were suppressed by the exclamations for the wonderful showdown in the ring. Several people rubbed the back of their heads and looked sadly at Luo Lin, who was holding his arms and smiling.

  Luo Lin raised his eyebrows and leaned down slightly to look at the group of people: "Tell me, what is the background of the freshman named Lu Xing who just sat next to me."

  Several people looked at each other, and finally pushed out a companion with blond hair.

  The blond boy's name is Jie Li, a sophomore. He first glanced at Lu Xing's position, and was frightened by Lu Xing's movement of raising his hand, and then slowly spoke.

  "Brother Luo, Lu Xing is indeed a freshman. But apart from his status as a freshman, he is also the only student admitted to the elite class."

  Luo Lin nodded, a little surprised, but not surprised.

  Lu Xing gave him a very calm and secure feeling. This feeling was not felt by Lan Ping and Isaac, who had experienced battles with mutants and could trust each other's backs with him. It was enough. Meeting Lu Xing itself is not simple.

  It is normal for extraordinary people to take unusual paths, but even so, it is not the reason for the murderous aura in Lu Xing.

  "Go on, his identity should be more than that."

  Jie Li nodded: "He is still a member of Colonel Ruan Sui's 13th Special Operations Team, and he is 100% the chosen host of Mecha Honglian."

  "A few days ago, Base 6 was besieged by an army of mutants. At the critical moment, Lu Xing piloted the Red Lotus to kill the SS-level mutant Ghost King Tengwang in a single fight, and drove back the mutant army with one move."

  Luo Lin touched his chin and suddenly realized: "That's it. Why does this name sound so familiar to me?"

  "Uh..." Jie Li and the classmates next to him were speechless at the same time. They talked so much, but their good brother Luo Lin actually had this reaction.

  After thinking about it, Jie Li said unwillingly: "Brother, you don't know. For Lu Xing, Colonel Ruan Sui came to the welcome party. And I heard that Colonel Ruan Sui personally rescued Lu Xing. Lu Xing is not here anymore." Stay in the dormitory, at Colonel Ruan Sui's house."

  "What? Doesn't that mean there's no chance?" Luo Lin was shocked.

  Ruan Sui has a gentle personality, but not everyone can get close to him. Lu Xing had already entered the room, and just now Lu Xing had held Ruan Sui's hand. Ruan Sui had called out Lu Xing's name before him.

  All this shows that Ruan Sui has unusual feelings for Lu Xing, and Lu Xing probably has the same thoughts as Ruan Sui. Otherwise, he would not show his fangs to him because of his previous affection for Ruan Sui.

  All Lu Xing's actions were a declaration of sovereignty to him.

  Wanting to understand everything, Luo Lin covered his face with his big hands. He really wanted to turn back time and slap him to death, as he seemed to be mentally retarded before.

  Now, not only did he offend the last promising freshman in the federal military, but he also made a fool of himself in front of the people he cared about most. He really lost his wife and lost his army.

  Shaking his head, Luo Lin sighed: "I was born at the wrong time!!!"

  Jie Li scratched his head: "Brother Luo, is this how you use it when you are born at the wrong time?"

  Luo Lin slapped Jie Li on the forehead, making a crisp sound.

  "Hey, Brother Luo, why did you hit me?"

  "That's how I use it."

  Luo Lin raised his chin proudly: "You care about me?"

  Jie Li pursed his lips and said aggrievedly that he didn't dare. Luo Lin nodded with satisfaction, rolled his eyes, stood up and walked in the direction of Lu Xing and Ruan Sui.

  "Brother Luo, haven't you given up yet?"

  Jie Li rubbed his forehead: "Who knows? Brother Luo's heart is like a needle in the sea. I hope we don't have to collect Brother Luo's body for a while..."

  Luo Lin didn't care what the boys said and continued to stride forward with a smile. He walked up behind Lu Xing and Ruan Sui in a few steps and greeted them with a smile.

  "Hi~"

  However, no one responded to him. Lu Xing held the terminal in one hand, and the well-joined fingers of the other hand kept sliding on the terminal, whispering something to Ruan Sui from time to time.

  Luo Lin's hearing was very good and he could clearly hear the two discussing the selection of personnel for this mecha competition.

  Luo Lin was a little embarrassed. He was also one of the contestants. Listening to him at such a close distance seemed like he was stealing information. But he wouldn't be willing to leave now.

  Moreover, the voice he just said hello was quite loud. It was impossible for Lu Xing and Ruan Sui not to hear it, but they both ignored him.

  Lu Xing may not want to talk to him because he is his love rival, but Ruan Sui is famous for being gentle and polite, and it is impossible to ignore him.

  Did you really not hear yourself say hello?

  Luo Lin was puzzled and fell into deep thought.

  Lu Xing did not stop discussing with Ruan Sui. From the corner of his eye, he looked at Luo Lin, who was as petrified as a statue, with a smile in his eyes.

  If you dare to pry him into a corner, he will make him realize the reality. Anyway, the instructor loves him and his requests will be met.

  Yes, he was just being arrogant and pestering the instructor to ignore this person.

  Lu Xing's smile was all seen by Ruan Sui. His slender white fingers were openly wrapped around Lu Xing's fingers that were drawing on the terminal, and they slid back and forth on Lu Xing's well-joined fingers very ambiguously. What he spat out were very serious opinions.

  Lu Xing had no resistance to Ruan Sui.

  Especially this time, when Ruan Sui was busy with the crowd and everyone was paying attention to the ring and cheering for the brave men on the ring, he showed his differences so straightforwardly in front of a person who had a crush on him. This made Lu Xing even more moved and even more irresistible.

  He took Ruan Sui's hand that was messing with his fingers and brought it to his mouth and kissed him. The clear sound of the kiss awakened Luo Lin, who was standing behind the two of them as the doorkeeper.

  Luo Lin: "..."

  Such a dog? He vaguely remembered that the host of Red Lotus, Lu Xing's spiritual body, was a husky. Did the master follow his spiritual body? He had heard that huskies are the doggiest of dogs.

  Just when Luo Lin was confused, Lu Xing, who was in a good mood after being coaxed by Ruan Sui, finally remembered Luo Lin's role. He still has to rely on Luo Lin to understand the character strengths and weaknesses of these players, and he can't completely offend Luo Lin yet.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing pretended to have just discovered Luo Lin and showed a surprised expression.

  "Senior Luo Lin, when did you stand behind us? Are there no seats over there?"

  "I said hello——"

  "Oh, it must be that Senior Luo Lin's mental and physical abilities are so well developed that he walks silently, so I didn't notice it in time." Lu Xing interrupted Luo Lin's explanation, with a look of admiration on his face. Said with a smile.

  Luo Lin: "............"

  "Hahaha, you are right, I should make my footsteps louder." Luo Lin touched his nose and looked at Lu Xing's smiling face. For the first time in his life, he, a talkative man, felt the pain of having difficulty speaking.

  Oh my God, why do the owners of Husky spiritual bodies have so many evil thoughts! ! ! Shouldn't they be as stupid as Huskies?

  Ruan Sui crossed his long legs and put one hand on the back of the chair to rest on his chin. He smiled as he watched Lu Xing tease Luo Lin.

  He discovered that his big dog, with a calm and calm temperament, always liked to blow up its fur and show its teeth when facing a love rival.

  No, the pair of fluffy dog ​​ears on Lu Xing's head stood straight up, and the hair on the big tail that protruded from the tailbone and was now waving in the wind all exploded, like a hair. It looks like a duster and is very cute.

  Not only that, Lu Xing seemed to have something in mind, and stretched his big fluffy tail towards Ruan Sui's waist.

  In an instant, Ruan Sui found a plush belt around his waist.

  This plush belt is very dishonest. He may know that others can't see him, so he keeps hooking up with Ruan Sui's soft belt that is used as a belt, but is actually a very powerful weapon. Intertwined.

  Ruan Sui loved Lu Xing very much. He knew that even if Lu Xing wanted to strip him naked at this moment, he would not really do it. Therefore, the big tail controlled by Lu Xing, which can reflect Lu Xing's mood, is just for fun.

  Since he was addicted to sex, why should he interfere? The plush stuff was wrapped around him, and it was soft and quite comfortable.

  Besides, he really liked Lu Xingxing's expression, behavior, and tricks when he tried to fight off his love rival. Although he may have done something wrong this time, it is even cuter this time.

  So that he could look at Luo Lin, who had been defeated by Lu Xing, the smile on Ruan Sui's face became more and more charming. When the tit-for-tat tension between the two subsided, he raised his lips and said: "It turns out to be Luo Lin, your training is over. ?"

  Luo Lin's face turned red immediately, and he stammered: "Well, well, it's still ideal. My mentor let me out to participate in the mecha competition."

  "Oh." Ruan Sui nodded and said with a smile, "That's just right. Lu Xing will also participate, so you two can have a good exchange."

  After that, he stood up and sat inside. Lu Xing also stood up and sat on Ruan Sui's seat almost at the same time, looking at Luo Lin with a smile.

  "Senior Luo Lin, sit down."

  Luo Lin looked at the tacit understanding between the two and fell silent.

  Can he say that he doesn't want to sit down and eat dog food?

  Not far away, Jie Li and others, who had been paying attention to the "battle situation", shook their heads at the same time.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Brother Luo is in trouble this time, there is too much difference in rank. It should be said that he is the host of Honglian. He can go to the battlefield, keep the bed warm, and even fight in love - no, Brother Luo heard it, run away !!!"

  Luo Lin: "...fuck, these bastards."

  [The author has something to say]

  The author recently took a break and returned to his hometown. There were continuous strong winds in his hometown and many power poles were broken. So for the past two days, I have been in a cycle of ten minutes of incoming calls - ten hours of power outage - one hour of incoming calls - and the next day of outage, and I cannot write at all.

  I finally got a call today at night. However, when I was correcting the typo, the power went out again...

  I don't know when the call will come, but whenever it comes, I will write something and always update it.

Chapter 96 (1st update)

  These bastards watched Luo Lin's show.

  With so many people, Luo Lin couldn't explain that he didn't actually feel that way about Ruan Sui. Moreover, even if he explains, someone has to believe him.

  He was sure that not only would these bastards not believe him, but they would also feel that his explanation was a way of trying to save their respect. Luo Lin could foresee that with the warm-heartedness of these brats, every time they met in the future, they would probably have to comfort him who was "emotionally injured" with a worried look on his face.

  When Luo Lin thought of that scene, he was so embarrassed that his toes were on the ground. He was very irritable and wanted to pull out his hair.

  As if sensing the violent heart under Luo Lin's calm face, Jie Li and others all closed their mouths with a guilty conscience, smiled flatteringly at Luo Lin, and exaggeratedly bowed to him with their hands clasped together.

  Luo Lin was really defeated by these bastards. He waved weakly, then lowered his head to look at Lu Xing, who had been paying attention to him since he came over. He said weakly: "I said I I'm not your love rival, do you believe it?"

  Lu Xing blinked and said nothing, but held Ruan Sui's hand tighter, and the breath that had just eased around him became a little colder.

  Luo Lin: "..."

  He was provoking someone.

  Wiping his face, Luo Linxin sat down on Lu Xing's previous position, and then grabbed Lu Xing's free hand with lightning speed. At the moment Lu Xing was stunned, Look at each other "affectionately".

  "Brother, you-"

  Before Luo Lin could say the words "Believe me" behind him, he heard a discussion behind him that he thought was quiet, but in fact everyone could hear it clearly.

  "Brother Luo, seeing that he has no chance, has finally become a pervert?"

  "What are you talking about? Brother Luo has obviously found a new way. Look at Brother Luo's affectionate eyes, are you willing to refuse? As long as Brother Luo seduces the other client and then abandons him, will there be a chance?"

  "That's right, that's right. Not only do you have a chance, but you can also severely defeat the new student who took advantage of his seclusion to practice and pry him off."

  "Yes, not only did he force a corner, but he also made Brother Luo miss the Red Lotus Master Recognition Ceremony. This is a double grudge!"

  "Then do you think Brother Luo can succeed?"

  "It should be possible. His eyes are so affectionate, his actions are so sincere, and our brother Luo has a mouth that can talk the dead, so we will definitely succeed."

  Luo's eyes are affectionate, his movements are sincere, and the dead are still alive. Lin: "...啕——" This sounds so disgusting.

  Lu Xing broke away from Luo Lin's hand: "...啕——" Either way, it sounded disgusting.

  Ruan Sui, who has been watching the show: "Hahahaha——"

  Jie Li and others realized they were in trouble when they heard the sound: "Oh my god!! You're in trouble, run away!!!"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Luo Lin stood up, took steps, and roared, "You bastards, you're looking for death!" Several people and beasts scattered in all directions, their movements very skillful.

  It just makes people watching it feel a little sad for no reason, and they don't know how many times they have gotten into trouble before they can have such a skillful escape action.

  However, after a few people made such a fuss, Lu Xing really believed that Luo Lin's affection for his instructor was not due to love, but rather the love of fans for their idols.

  After all, a person with Luo Lin's personality would not use such disgusting methods to win his lover. He was disdainful and knew that Ruan Sui would not accept this method. Therefore, Luo Lin probably just wanted to explain what he did just now.

  After thinking about this, Lu Xing's alarm was lifted. He looked back at the smiling instructor, pursed his lips, looked at the scene of Luo Lin and a few people laughing, and whispered: "Instructor, do you know that Senior Luo Lin didn't mean that? You, why didn't you tell me."

  Ruan Sui tilted his head and looked at Lu Xing, whose ears and tail hair instantly fell down, and nodded in a good mood.

  "Well. Luo Lin is a very outstanding kid. He has entered the army for internship since his sophomore year. I was his internship instructor at that time and saved him several times. He was only grateful to me. I didn't tell you because of you. This is very cute."

  Lu Xing: "..."

  He finally discovered that his instructors were sometimes very bad.

  Ruan Sui reached out and touched the top of Lu Xing's head, and comforted her little boyfriend: "He has someone he likes, who is his childhood sweetheart. And -"

  "And what?" Lu Xing was very curious when he saw Ruan Sui pause.

  Ruan Sui's smile became brighter and brighter, and there seemed to be stars hidden in his glazed eyes, making Lu Xing obsessed with them.

  "And, according to seniority, I should be Luo Lin's uncle."

  "Uncle?" Lu Xing was confused. In his previous life, he had never heard that Ruan Sui had such a relative.

  Ruan Sui nodded affirmatively: "The Ruan family is a big family. Luo Lin's mother, who is now the director of the Imperial Hospital, is my grandfather's biological brother and my great-grandfather's great-granddaughter. So Luo Lin's mother is My niece, Luo Lin, is naturally my great-nephew. Do you think so?"

  Ruan Sui's last question was to Luo Lin, who had finished beating Jie Li and others and returned to their seats. Luo Lin touched his nose and nodded slowly under Lu Xing's gaze.

  "Ahem, that, uncle."

  "Yeah." Ruan Sui agreed naturally, "Sit down, it's not difficult to pass the trial with your ability. Lu Xing is the captain of this mecha competition and the selector of this trial. Your ability can help him quickly understand Students participating in the selection."

  Luo Lin: "Okay, okay, I understand, and I will definitely help Lu - no, it's my uncle and grandpa's."

  This uncle and grandpa didn't know what kind of nerve it poked at Lu Xing. He has always been thick-skinned, and he doesn't care about acting coquettishly and cutely towards Ruan Sui, or making tea to drive away his love rival.

  But the sound of "uncle, grandpa" made Lu Xing blush. He waited for a while before saying thank you to Luo Lin in a low voice.

  When Luo Lin saw that the misunderstanding was resolved, he immediately became lively. He sat next to Lu Xing and held hands with Lu Xing to explain the character and ability of the people he thought could be selected and the relationship between these people.

  Ruan Sui sat aside with a smile, watching Lu Xing with red ears and working hard.

  At the same time, the battle between Lanping and Isaac in the ring has become intense.

  The two of them used their dexterity to control the mecha and move around in the huge arena, constantly launching small skill attacks. The other responded calmly, resisting the attack while looking for opportunities to win with one move.

  Just when the two of them collided for the last time, Lan Ping made a clever move and took advantage of the 0.1 second of freezing time when the mecha was moving to attack. He locked Isaac's mecha in his arms, and then Taking Isaac with him, he suddenly fell out of the ring.

  Amid everyone's exclamations and discussions, two huge heavy-armored mechas fell outside the ring at the same time, falling heavily to the ground with a heavy muffled sound.

  It's just that Isaac's mecha was close to the ground. Lanping's mecha didn't touch the ground because it pressed on Isaac's mecha, so it didn't count as falling out of the ring.

  "Lan Ping, a level 30 student in the elite class, won and entered the winner group. Isaac Leden, a level 30 student in the elite class, failed and entered the loser group. The next group has 10 minutes to prepare. Those who do not take the stage after 10 minutes will be deemed to have given up. ."

  As the referee's voice fell, Lanping let go of Isaac. The two mechas stood up at the same time amid thunderous applause. After a while, the two men walked out of the mechas.

  At this time, Luo Lin, who was sitting next to Lu Xing, saw the two people walking towards the spectator seats and waved his hands excitedly: "Lanping, Isaac, here, here, there are seats here."

Lanping and Isaac were both high-level combatants with good eyesight. Of course they saw Lu Xing and Ruan Sui sitting next to Luo Lin.

  Lan Ping has no burden. Ruan Sui saved his life. Although he and Lu Xing are both competitors of Hong Lian, he is not a shady person. He clearly knows that he cannot be 100% compatible with Hong Lian.

  Therefore, he had no objection to Lu Xing becoming Honglian's host. Especially after the siege by the mutant army at Base 6, Lan Ping believed that none of them had the ability to control Honglian like Lu Xing.

  but--

  Lanping looked at Isaac, who had been following him silently.

  The situation between Isaac and him is different. Let's not talk about the personal grudges between the Leden family and the Xuan family. Let's just say that Isaac's eldest brother, Lieutenant Colonel Ruili, was the culprit who almost killed Lu Xing, who had not yet entered the school at the time. Lu Xing was probably If you don't, you won't have a good look on Isaac.

  Although his secret investigation has determined that the "assassins" who were loyal to the Leden family during the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony have nothing to do with Isaac. Isaac is also investigating who is behind the scenes, but so far none of them have been found out. who is it.

  If they can't find out, the explanation will have no credibility. Even if they explain it to Lu Xing, Lu Xing probably won't believe it. This can't be blamed on Lu Xing, it can only be said that the person behind it has a dark mind.

  Now that Luo Lin has so warmly invited them to sit down, they feel bad if they don't go, and they feel bad if they go.

  As if aware of Lan Ping's doubts, Isaac patted Lan Ping's waist: "Don't be stunned, Luo Lin is calling us. We haven't seen each other for three months. If we don't go, Luo Lin can't go back." There's going to be a fuss."

  Lan Ping turned around and took a closer look at Isaac, then with an expression that said "good intentions are being ignored", he shook off Isaac's hand and strode towards Luo Lin.

  Isaac smiled and followed Lan Ping unsteadily.

  On the other side, Luo Lin, who saw the two people approaching, said excitedly to Lu Xing, "Uncle and grandpa, sit inside and I'll introduce you to my good brother."

  Lu Xing turned around and looked at Ruan Sui, and moved his seat at the same time, wanting to see what was the difference between Isaac, who was praised by Luo Lin for being friends with Luo Lin, and the rest of the Leden family.

  [The author has something to say]

  The first update and the second update are around 11pm. If you don't check it out at 11 o'clock, you'll have to check it again tomorrow morning. The typos will be corrected later.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-04-20 22:00:38~2023-04-23 18:33:26~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Yanyanyanyan --- 11 bottles; 1 bottle of mullet;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 97 Origin (Second update)

  Isaac was very calm and waited for Lanping to greet Ruan Sui and Lu Xing before taking their seats, and then greeted them very politely. When Ruan Sui asked him to sit down, he sat on the seat next to Lan Ping and watched Luo Lin and Lan Ping reminiscing with a smile.

  Lu Xing observed Isaac calmly, and Isaac also observed Lu Xing calmly.

  The only intersection between him and Lu Xing was at the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony, but he had just returned from his mission at that time and had no idea that Lu Xing had appeared in the imperial capital. He also had a conflict with Rui Li, so he did not recruit Lu Xing. He was classified as his competitor, so he didn't observe Lu Xing carefully.

  However, even if he knew the past between Lu Xing and Ruili, he would only call Ruili a fool and praise Lu Xing for doing a great job.

  For no other reason than Ruili was stupid and bad.

  Later, due to an accident at the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony, he did not have the opportunity to meet Lu Xing later. He could only get a glimpse of Lu Xing from the investigation data.

  It could be said that Lu Xing suddenly broke into his field of vision and almost caused him to be tricked to death by that idiot Ruili.

  Isaac thought that when he saw Lu Xing again, even if he didn't have a hostile attitude, he should treat Lu Xing with a critical attitude.

  Actually, no.

  When Isaac saw Lu Xing for the first time, he felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity. It was this sense of familiarity that prompted him to decide to accept Luo Lin's invitation.

  "Where on earth have I seen him?" Isaac had a smile on his face, but his heart was turbulent.

  Isaac was very confident in his memory. If he had seen it, he would definitely remember it. He had indeed met Lu Xing during the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony, but he was also certain that his sense of familiarity with Lu Xing did not come from the Master Selection Ceremony where Lu Xing's face was not even visible.

  What the hell does this happen? Isaac was puzzled.

  On the other side, Lu Xing, who disagreed with Isaac's confusion, had a look of understanding in his eyes. He smiled slightly and took the initiative to reach out to Isaac.

  "Hello, I am Lu Xing, the captain of the team participating in this mecha competition."

  Isaac was startled for a moment, then held Lu Xing's hand, and said with a smile: "I am Isaac Leden, the registered student for this mecha competition who is trying to pass the selection, and I was also the one who assassinated you in the previous master selection ceremony. The biggest suspect."

  As soon as these words came out, Luo Lin, who had no information, was shocked. He looked at Lu Xing to his left, Isaac to his right, and finally opened his mouth and looked at Lan Ping, the only person around him who would not go around in circles with him.

  Then, Lan Ping sighed, closed his eyes and nodded.

  Luo Lin didn't give up and looked in the direction of Ruan Sui again, and saw Ruan Sui looking at him with a smile on his face. He couldn't help but think of the devil instructor from his internship year before, and he shuddered and dared not look at it.

  But if he doesn't look, he won't get the answer he wants. This answer is very important to him. On the one hand, he is his good friend, and on the other hand, he is his uncle's grandpa's boyfriend. Both are very important. If this is really the case, he will be caught in a dilemma!

  After thinking for a long time, Luo Lin said: "Uncle, I don't think Isaac is that kind of person."

  Lu Xing didn't answer, and looked at Isaac with neither suspicion nor scrutiny. After a long time, he suddenly said: "You are still so naive and easily deceived."

  Lu Xing's tone was very casual, with a joking familiarity between acquaintances. Everyone couldn't help but look at Lu Xing who said this and let out a dumb "Ah".

  Isaac could no longer maintain the smile on his face this time, frowned and began to look at Lu Xing seriously.

  However, the more he looked at it, the more familiar it became to him, but he just couldn't remember where he had seen Lu Xing before.

  Ruan Sui, who had been silent for a long time, seemed to have thought of something. He pulled Lu Xing in surprise and asked restrainedly: "The Yan family?"

  Lu Xing nodded, confirming Ruan Sui's guess.

  Isaac was one of the two older children who were kidnapped into the mysterious institute together with Yan Wan, the little princess of the Yan family, and were saved by Lu Xing.

  Lu Xing could recognize him because Isaac was three years older than him. When he ran away at the age of seven, Isaac was almost ten years old and his appearance was basically finalized.

  Coupled with Lu Xing's modified brain, he could easily recognize the facial features of the person in front of him as his "playmate" when he was a child.

  As for why Lu Xingxing said those familiar words without fear of his identity being exposed, it was naturally because Isaac had helped him after his identity was exposed in his previous life. However, in his previous life, he never saw Isaac's true face until his death, and Isaac did not use his identity as "Isaac" to help him.

  Because Isaac was already a violent "dead man" at that time

  In his previous life, when he and Isaac met, Isaac used another name. At that time, Isaac had become a weirdo who could only sit in a wheelchair, wore a mask, and had a gloomy temperament.

  After accepting Isaac's help, he once tried to find the reason why Isaac became like this. But even if he became the commander-in-chief of the federal army, he could not find out the cause of Isaac's injury.

  Isaac never told him when or why he became like this. Lu Xing could only judge from the hatred he inadvertently showed that Isaac didn't care as much as he appeared on the surface.

  Later, the mutant emperor appeared, and Lu Xing put all his thoughts on the invasion led by the mutant emperor and put the matter on hold.

  Later, there was no later. When I opened my eyes again, I was already sitting on the aircraft heading to school.

  Now that I think about it, Isaac's transformation into a masked disabled person in his previous life had something to do with Charles, Ruili, and even the Yungui Club.

  At this moment, looking at Isaac with a handsome face and less gloomy temperament than before, Lu Xing felt a little emotional. He really didn't expect that he and Isaac actually had such a connection.

  No wonder that in his previous life, Isaac, who was clearly a member of the Leden family, would secretly help him, become friends with him, and teach him how to pursue the instructor. He had to find a suitable time to remind Isaac and don't let him do it again. Experience the tragedy of a previous life.

  It's a pity that he failed to discover Isaac's identity in his previous life because of Isaac's intentional concealment. Moreover, because of the death of the instructor, he was unable to confess to the instructor using the method Isaac taught him.

  Of course, even if he knew Isaac's identity, he would not be able to avenge Isaac. Isaac had already avenged himself.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.6K 650 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
9.4K 242 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/無間天羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...
5K 199 16
When Jimin leaves his long-time boyfriend, Jungkook, he knew his life would change. Now he has a new roommate by the name of Min Yoongi, but Jimin qu...