Chapter 185-188

Xuan Changming was the one who was able to accept their group of experimental subjects against all odds. His courage, control over the military, and his right to speak were all absolute. Such a person may have never been as hesitant as he is today in his entire life.

  The reason is that he lost Ruan Sui twice, once when Ruan Sui's parents passed away, and Ruan Sui was almost lost after being abused by the nanny. The other time is now. The danger Ruan Sui has encountered is even more unprecedented, and it may concern the whole world.

  Lawrence knew that Xuan Changming would adjust quickly and would not let his weak side be exposed to the eyes of others, so he took the initiative to turn around to avoid Xuan Changming's current state.

  In fact, he could find an excuse to quit, but he was worried about Xuan Changming's physical condition, so he could only use such a covert method to make the two of them less embarrassed.

  Sure enough, not long after, Xuan Changming's voice came from behind him.

  "Lawrence, Lu Xing should be arriving soon. You go pick him up and come directly to my office."

  Lawrence turned around and bowed his head in response. When he went out, he saw the communicator on Xuan Changming's wrist vibrating for two days. The moment he closed the door, he heard the voice of the Empire President Wu Jin coming from inside.

  [The author has something to say]

  Sorry, I just wrote 3600 today. The sudden power outage caught me off guard. I will make up for the 2,400 tomorrow, because I have a day off tomorrow and will start writing during the day.

  In order to compensate everyone, I will give away a small red envelope for leaving messages in this chapter. Although there are not many people reading it and no one is leaving messages, I can only use this method.

  Bear with the typos for now, I will correct them tomorrow.

  Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-06-18 20:09:43~2023-06-20 20:47:07~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Yanyanyanyan --- 5 bottles;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 126 Dead Man

  In the military commander's office, Xuan Changming looked at Wu Jin's holographic projection in front of him and said respectfully: "Your Excellency, President."

  Wu Jin waved his hand: "Xiao Shui's identity has been discovered, right? Someone has taken advantage of the chaos and taken Xiao Shui away, right?"

  Xuan Changming was surprised at first, how could Wu Jin know so quickly, then he understood it after thinking about it.

  The big commotion caused by the 'Hand of the God of War' was almost seen by everyone in the imperial capital. As the president of the empire, Wu Jin knew that it was normal. There was Ruan's sanatorium over there, and there were people living in it who needed to recuperate. It was not worth such a big fight unless there was someone the other party wanted in the sanatorium.

  And this person is probably Ruan Sui. After all, other people would never go to that sanatorium with a good environment but very remote. When Ruan Sui is free, he often goes to the sanatorium to help those who have unstable mental and physical energy due to combat. Fighters sort out their mental strength.

  After thinking about this, Xuan Changming's voice became much lower: "Xiao Shui has been taken away by the other party."

  When Wu Jin heard the exact news, his face paled suddenly. Xuan Changming was afraid that the centenarian man would be anxious, so he quickly comforted him: "You know, they won't do anything to Xiao Shui in a short time. Don't worry, you can bear it with your body." Can't live."