Chapter 209-212

"Hehehe." Mallory chuckled, "No. 434 should be very satisfied with my decision."

  Mallory's room was not far from Ruan Sui's room. He also knew what happened in front of Ruan Sui's room, but he didn't care.

  Bing Yisi really deserves to be punished, but he actually has undue thoughts about his 'daughter-in-law'. Let's treat him as the medicine person who tests the medicine this time when he goes back. Mallory glanced at Bing Yisi lightly, and this thought came to his mind.

  Bing Yisi also knew that Mallory knew what happened before, and he lowered his head and did not dare to look at Mallory's expression. As he watched Mallory's black leather shoes getting closer and closer to him, cold sweat dripped down his face.

  "Are you afraid? Don't be afraid." Mallory's voice was extremely gentle. He stretched out a finger to gently lift Bing Yisi's face, and said softly from an almost ambiguous distance, "You just need to remember what happened before. That's what happened to the guards."

  After the words fell, Mallory let go in disgust, took out a neatly folded white square towel from his coat pocket, and wiped his fingers clean one by one.

  Then, without seeing any movement from him, the white square scarf fell neatly on Bing Yisi's face, covering Bing Yisi's face tightly, which truly verified Lu Xing's words. .

  "If you disobey, this garment will become a white cloth covering your body."

  The words were still ringing in his ears, and Bing Yisi was immediately drenched in cold sweat. He did not dare to take off the scarf on his face, and said respectfully: "Yes, Dr. Mallory."

  Mallory nodded with satisfaction: "You go for a walk, I'm here."

  Bing Yisi didn't dare to have any questions, so he walked away with his handkerchief on his head and almost hit the wall because he couldn't see clearly.

  Mallory looked back at Bing Yisi, turned the handle, and entered Ruan Sui's room.

  However, Mallory was shocked the moment he saw Ruan Sui for the first time.

  He opened his mouth and slowly uttered a sentence: "You, you remember it all?"

  Ruan Sui answered him very indifferently: "Yes."

  [The author has something to say]

  If you are interested, you can guess what Ruan Sui remembered. You already have the answer.

Chapter 140 Memory

  Mallory's heart skipped a beat. He had used his position to observe Ruan Sui for so many years, and was completely sure that Ruan Sui had no memories of his previous life, so he could safely place Lu Xing next to Ruan Sui.

  Yes, Mallory has memories from his previous life, which appeared in Lu Xing's mind out of thin air the year his first gene collapsed.

  At first, Mallory only regarded these as dreams he had after working hard for several days without sleep. He is a scientific researcher and does not believe that people have any past and present lives.

  Moreover, the extra memories he has are not memories from his past life, but his own memories. If he had to find a term to explain it, Mallory would rather believe that it was just his own memory from parallel time and space.

  Although this statement also has no scientific basis, at least with the development of science now, some secrets of space and time have been slowly unveiled, and parallel time and space may not necessarily exist.