TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis

Rise of the Turtles part 1

1.9K 27 8
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Hi, My name is Y/n Hamato, I'm 14 years and living in the sewers of New York City. Why you may ask? Well, my family isn't exactly what you would call 'normal' but it's normal for me anyway. I'm the only human in a family of mutants...Yes, you heard me...mutants! Four mutants turtles for brothers and a mutant rat for a father. You're probably how I was born into such a weird family, the truth is I'm adopted and so are my brothers, but our father loves us deeply. Speaking of family, we are in the middle of a training session. What for? We are a family of ninjas.  

My brothers, Leonardo and Michelangelo(Leo and Mikey for short) are facing off, while Donatello and Raphael(Donnie and Raph for short) faced off. I'm sitting on the sidelines until someone gets out. Leo had his katanas, Mikey has his nun-chucks, Donnie had his staff and Raph had his sais. Me, I had multiple weapons, I had a tessen, I had katanas like Leo, I had twin kamas and I also kunai's(small knives). I know I have a lot of sharp weapons, but that's why I trained a lot harder with Father than my older brothers. 'With great powers comes great responsibilities' is what Father always keeps telling me.     

"Yah!" Leo exclaimed as he attacked first, but missed Mikey. 

"Oh, yeah! Michelangelo is on the move!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Hee-yah!" Leo exclaimed as he tried to strike Mikey, but he kept missing. 

"You don't know what to do. I'm here, I'm there. I could be anywhere. How do you stop what you can't even see?" Mikey asked, teasing Leo. 

'Big mistake, Mikey'. I thought to myself.  

"Like that." Leo stated as he managed to hit Mikey in the stomach, making his fall to the ground in pain. 

'I guess that means I'm in'. I thought to myself.  

"Good one, Leo." Mikey groaned. 

"Y/n, you're up. Hope you're ready to get your butt kicked like last time." Leo stated, sounding cocky. 

"Don't get cocky like Mikey or I may have to teach you a lesson." I stated. 

"I would just give up, if I were you." Leo stated. 

"You're saying these things as if you think I'm to listen to you. Let's do this, katanas vs katanas." I stated, pulling out my katanas, the handles are painted (f/c). 

Leo and I take position and we smirk at each other, then Leo made the first move. I wait until the last second, then I dodge his attack and then kneed him in the stomach hard. Leo groans a little but doesn't falter so I have run at him with full force, flip over his head and with the handle of my katana, I hit him in the soft spot of his head, not hard, but with enough force to knock him to the ground. 

Leo lands on his stomach, I turn him over and smirked at him. 

"Hate to say I told you so." I said. 

"Great job, Y/n. I'm proud of you, little sis." Leo said, as I helped him up. 

Now I have to watch Raph and Donnie spare, even though the winner was already decided. 

"All right, Donnie. Put down the staff and no one gets hurt." Raph stated, cracking his neck. 

"Uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me." Donnie started. 

"Yeah, but less than I would have." Raph said. 

"Yeah, right. Wah! Ah! Yah!" Donnie tried strike Raph, but then Donnie found himself without his staff. 

Raph then broke Donnie's staff in half with his knee and Donnie looked at Raph, a little scared. 

"Should've dropped the staff?" Donnie asked. 

"Should've dropped the staff." Raph stated. 

Raph then started beating Donnie with his own staff.  

"Okay okay. Ow! I'm down!" Donnie exclaimed. 

I step up to face Raph, who drops the staff. Donnie joins Mikey and Leo in kneeling on the sidelines. Mikey sticks his tongue out at Don. Me and Raph face each other, one knee on the floor.

"Onegai shimasu." I stated in Japanese which means 'please'. 

"Whatever you say. By the way, if you get hurt, it ain't my fault." Raph stated, which was his way of say 'good luck' without saying it. 

We begin our fight,  my katana against his sai. I manage to force one sai out of Raph's hands and it flies across room, going between Mikey and Don before hitting the wall. 

"Ah!" I run with full force at him and try to strike him, but he disarms me, but putting my wrist in his sai and flipping me on my back. 

"Agh! Nice try, little sis. You did good this time." Raph stated as he helped me up. 

"Yame!" Father stated. 

Father emerges from his room as we all kneel side by side.

"You all did very well." Father stated. 

"But I did better." Raph stated. 

"This is about self-improvement, Raphael. It is not about winning and losing." Father stated, sounding as wise as always. 

"I know, Sensei. But I won and they lost." Raph started and then Father put his finger in the soft part of Raph's neck. 

"Ah, ah, ah! But what's really important is that we all did our best. Good job, everyone! Ah!" Raph exclaimed.

"Hee, hee, hee." Father laughed. 

I was time for lunch and while my brothers and father are eating algae and worms, I had some rice and sushi or 'salmon rolls' is what I call them. 

"There's a little more algae and worms left if anyone wants it. Anybody? Anybody?" Mikey asked. 

"No thanks. I'm good. All yours." Leo, Donnie and Raph stated. 

"Well, I guess no one left room for...cake!" Mikey stated, bringing out a cake with a candle on the top. 

"Whoa!" Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed in unison. 

"It is a cake!" Donnie stated. 

"Made of...algae...and...worms." Raph stated. 

"What's the frosting made out of?" Leo asked. 

"You don't wanna know. Happy Mutation Day!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Happy Mutation Day!" Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed. 

"And of course, happy birthday to our dear little sister." Mikey stated, bringing out an electric guitar that had lightning strikes of F/c on it.

"Thanks, guys, I love it. But how did you find it?" I asked. 

"We have no idea how it got in the sewers but me and Raph found it and fixed it up for you. We know how much you've always wanted one." Leo stated. 

"Thanks, bros; come on, bring it in." I stated as all five of us hugged.  

"Ah, yes. Fifteen years ago today, our lives changed forever and we became the unlikeliest of families." Father stated. 

"Tell us the story, Master Splinter." Mikey pleaded. 

"Michelangelo, I have already told it many times." Father stated. 

"Please! Pleeeease!" Mikey pleaded. 

"Please. It's the only way to shut Mikey up." Raph groaned as he put his hand over Mikey's mouth. 

"Ah, very well. Many years ago, when I was still human, I was leaving the pet store with four baby turtles." Father started. 

"That was us?" Mikey said. 

"Yes. Don't interrupt! I passed a strange man on the street. Something felt off about him. I decided to follow." Father stated. 

Father had to fight these guys and then a canister of green ooze fell on him him and my older brothers, turning them into what they are now. 

"That was the beginning of our life together. It was the mysterious substance in this canister that, in a way, gave birth to us all." Father stated.

"Mom." Mikey said, hugging the canister, then let go and turned back to Father.  

"Now, tell us how you found Y/n." Mikey pleaded. 

"I never get tired of this story." I stated. 

"Oh yes, well, it was a year after we moved into our home in the sewers, while you four were sleeping, I was searching for food for the following day, when I heard a sound and I decided to investigate. I saw a cardboard dox and opened it to see a baby girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes and she was crying. I picked her up and she didn't seem scared by my face. She stopped crying and gave a small giggle, she seemed happy. I decided to take her in and when you four saw her, you were all over her, wanting to play and snuggle with her." Father said.

"Father, I know you named the boys after artists of Renaissance, but what did you name me after? I've always wanted to know." I asked. 

"I named you after an old friend of mine back in Japan, her named was Y/n Shen, my wife's twin sister." Father stated, putting his head down, at the mention of his late wife. 

I hugged my father tight and he hugged me back just as tight.   

"So Sensei, now that we're fifteen and Y/n's fourteen, I think we're finally ready to go up to the surface, don't you?" Leo asked. 

"Yes . . .and no." Father said. 

"I hate it when he does that." Raph groaned and I nodded at him.  

"You have grown powerful, but you are still young. You lack the maturity to use your skills wisely." Father stated. 

"So, Sensei, isn't that just no?" Donnie asked. 

"Yes...and no. Wisdom comes from experience and experience comes from making mistakes." Father stated. 

"Aha! So in order for us to gain the wisdom, we have to make the mistakes. So we can go." Donnie stated. 

"No. And yes? No! Oh...!" Father and Donnie went back and forth. 

"Sensei, we know you're trying to protect us, but we can't spend our whole lives hiding down here." Leo stated. 

We all gave Father puppy eyes and he groaned. 

"Mm. You may go tonight." Father stated. 

We all exclaimed out of happiness. 

"High three!" Mikey exclaimed as all high-fived. 

Leo was watching a show called 'Space Heroes', Raph was reading a comic book, Donnie and Mikey were somewhere while I was sharpening my kunai's with a rock.  

"Gentleman, I have a bold and daring plan. There's no time for hesitation. My orders must be carried out without question!" Leo quoted with the show and I smirked. 

"You know this show is stupid, right?" Raph asked. 

"Space Heroes is a great show and Captain Ryan is a great hero. Someday, I am gonna be just like him." Leo said.  

"Well, you do like to hear yourself talk, so you're on your way." Raph stated. 

"It's go time!" Mikey exclaimed. 

The boys prepared their weapons and I prepared mine. 

"You are going up to a strange and hostile world. You must maintain awareness at all times...Stay in the shadows...Don't talk to strangers...Everyone is a stranger...Make sure you go before you leave. The restrooms up there are filthy." Father stated as we tried get going but he kept going. 

"Sensei!/Father!" We shouted. 

"Good luck, my children." Father sighed. 

"I am so pumped! Surface time! Oh, this is gonna be epic!" We all exclaimed. 

"Look both ways before crossing the street!" I hear Father exclaim.

We got to the surface and it was so big and beautiful. 

"It's so beautiful." Mikey stated. 

"The city is just full of possibility. There could be an adventure around this corner...or...or this one...or this one! There's not, but there could be!" Leo exclaimed as he looked around a few corners. 

"Look at all the computers! Is that the next generation cadmium processor with quantum encryption?" Donnie asked, geeking out a little. 

"I don't know, Donatello. Is it?" Raph asked, sarcastically and Donnie exclaimed that it was. 

"Guys, guys! Check this out. A hand made out of light. Now it's an eye made out of light. And the hand again! Now the eye's back! Now the hand!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Come on, genius." Raph said, as he dragged Mikey away. 

"So where to next?" Donnie asked. 

A human came out of nowhere, Raph made a scary face and send the poor boy off on his scooter, fast. 

"Did you have to do that?" I asked, as I smacked him upside the head. 

" No, but that was kinda fun." Raph stated. 

"We're too exposed out here. Come on!" Leo exclaimed. 

We met up on a rooftop and Mikey had a weird box. 

"Pizz-za." Mikey said, trying to read it. 

"Should we open it?" Donnie asked. 

"Careful! It could be dangerous." Leo said. 

We opened the box and I got the whiff of something good. 

"I think it's food." Donnie stated. 

"It's not like any food I ever saw." Raph stated. 

"I'll try it." Mikey volunteered. 

Mikey takes a slice of pizza and samples a tiny bite. His brain appears to explode in wonderment and he looks excited. He shoves the entire slice into his mouth.

"Uh, yuck. You guys won't like it. I'll take the rest." Mikey said, lying. 

"Uh, uh. - No way! - Nuh-uh! Back off!" We all exclaimed. 

"I never thought I'd taste anything better than worms and algae, but this is amazing!" Raph exclaimed. 

"I love it up here!" Mikey exclaimed. 

We ran across rooftops having fun, until Leo said something. 

"All right, guys, it's getting late. We should probably head back home." Leo stated. 

"Aw. Lame." We all exclaimed, except for Donnie who was looking at something. 

"Guys! Look at that!" Donnie exclaimed. 

I see a teenage girl and a middle aged man, probably her father. 

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Donnie stated, drooling. 

"Isn't she the only girl you've ever seen, besides Y/n?" Raph asked. 

"My point still stands." Donnie stated, stubborn. 

Then a white van pulled up and men in black suits came out and walked towards them. The girl grabbed her father's arm in fear. 

"We gotta save 'em!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Splinter's instructions were very clear. We're supposed to stay away from people. And bathrooms." Leo stated. 

"I thought you wanted to be a hero. Since when do heroes ask for permission?" Raph asked. 

"They don't. But . . ." Leo stated. 

"Well, I'm going!" Donnie exclaimed and ran off to help. 

Raph and Mikey ran off after Donnie, while I looked at Leo. He sighed and we both ran to help. 

The girl screamed for help as her father was dragged into the van, knocked out. 

"Hey!" Raph shouted as he attacked one of the men, but he didn't budge. 

"Still standing, huh? I'll fix that." Raph stated. 

Raph bumped into Leo and they glared at each other. 

"Watch it! You watch it! Watch it, Donnie! Oh, come on!" I hear my brothers banter at each other while I was trying to fight off these men, but they were really strong, like inhuman strong. 

Then I hear Donnie scream. 

"Huh? They're getting away! They got the girl!" Donnie screamed. 

"You just jabbed me with your sword. Well, I didn't know you were gonna land where I was stabbing." I hear Leo and Raph banter again. 

"Guys! Knock it off, both of you!" I exclaimed, giving them the death stare. 

I couldn't find Mikey, but then I saw him running towards us. 

"Guys! Guys! You're never gonna believe this! That dude, he... he... had a brain!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"We all have brains, Mikey." Leo stated. 

"Not all of us." Donnie muttered and I smacked him upside the head. 

"In our chests?" Mikey asked. 

"No, Mikey. Not in our chests." Leo stated. 

"You're not listening to me!...Did you just slap me?" Mikey exclaimed and then asked after Leo slapped him. 

"I was calming you down." Leo stated. 

"Why would that calm me down?" Mikey asked. 

"I think he's delusional." Donnie muttered. 

I glare at him, raising my hand, but he takes the hint and shuts his mouth. 

"Just-just come here. I'm telling you. The big guy was a robot and he had a freaky-weird alien brain thing in his chest. You gotta believe me." Mikey stated. 

"I'm not sure we do." Raph stated.

"Oh, yeah? Well, you'll change your tune when you see that he's...gone?" Mikey stated, shocked. 

"Sorry Mikey, but there's nothing there, besides we have bigger problems to worry about." I stated. 

"Like?" Leo asked. 

"Like how Father is going to react to all of the stuff that happened tonight, the girl and her dad, being seen and our inability to work as a team." I stated as my brothers gulped. 

We got back to the lair and I told Father everything, down to the last detail. 

"And so your inability to work together allowed them all to get away." Father stated. 

"Well, maybe if I didn't have to waste time arguing with hero boy, I could've saved them." Raph stated, referring to Leo. 

"Hey, if you hadn't gotten in my way, I could have done it. And you went flying off on your own. How smart was that?" Leo stated to Raph and then turned to Donnie. 

"Well, it would've worked out great if somebody hadn't hit me in the head with their nunchucks!" Donnie shouted looking at Leo, before turning to Mikey. 

"Well, none of this would've happened if....somebody hadn't trusted us to go up there in the first place. Oh, geez. Sensei, I didn't mean to..." Mikey said and then realized what he said. 

"No, Michelangelo. - You are right." Father stated. 

"I am?/He is?" We all asked. 

"You were not fully prepared for what was up there. I trained you to fight as individuals, not as a team. And as your teacher, your father, the responsibility for that is mine. Perhaps in another year we can try again." Father stated. 

"Another year? Ha! Has everybody forgotten that people were kidnapped? They don't have a year! Sensei, we have to do something now! You weren't there, Sensei. You didn't see the way that girl looked into my eyes. She was scared. And she was counting on me, us, to save her!" Donnie exclaimed. 

I see Father look at his human picture of him as a human, his late wife and his daughter, Miwa. She was supposed to get the tessen I have but Father insisted. 

"Yes, you must save her." Father stated. 

"I agree, Sensei. But in that fight, we weren't exactly a well-oiled machine." Leo stated. 

"Like that robot with the brain thingy." Mikey stated. 

"Give it a rest!" Raph groaned. 

"Hmm. If you are to fight more effectively as a unit, you are going to need a leader." Father stated. 

"Can I be the leader?" Leo asked with his hand raised. 

"Why should you be the leader? I kicked your butt. I should be the leader." Raph stated. 

"Hey, I'm smarter than all you guys put together. It should be me." Donnie stated. 

"No way! It should be me! I don't really have a reason. I just think it would be neat." Mikey stated. 

"Oh please, I'm more mature than all of you and I work hardest of all us, I for one think it should be me." I stated. 

"This is a difficult decision...I will meditate on it....It's Leonardo." Father stated. 

"No hard feelings, Raph?" Leo asked. 

"Urgh. Stick it in your shell." Raph huffed. 

"Congrats Leo, but...can I be second in command...pleeeeease?" I asked, with puppy eyes. 

"Sure, sis. Welcome aboard, my second in command." Leo stated as he did our hand-shake(you can come up with your handshake)

We're back on the rooftops and I was sitting in the edge a kunai in hand, sharpening it. 

"Explain to me one more time what we're doing here." Mikey said.  

"Mikey, we've been over this. That building has the same logo as the van that was used to kidnap the family. So if we wait here long enough, one of the kidnappers will eventually show his face. And when he does, we'll make him tell us where they took them." Leo explained. 

"And then we got ourselves a van!" Mikey stated. 

"Just hit the guy I tell you to." Leo stated. 

"Will do!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked. 

"Trust me. They'll be here any second." Leo stated. 

Time passed and Leo was keeping watching, Donnie and Mikey were playing I-Spy, Raph was being Raph and I was sitting the edge, throwing my kunai up the air and catching it over and over again. 

"Okay, I'm thinking of something green. Ga-reen. Ga-reen." Mikey stated. 

"Is it Raphael again?" I asked. 

"Man, you guys are good at this!" Mikey stated, referring to me and Donnie. 

"Give it up already. The guy's not gonna show." Raph stated. 

"We have to be patient." Leo stated. 

"No, you have to come up with a better plan, 'cause the four of us standing here with our thumbs up our noses..." Raph started. 

"I don't think they'd fit." Mikey said. 

"...is pointless." Raph finished his statement. 

"You sure about that, Raph?" I asked, as I look down to see a van. 

"He just showed up, didn't he, Y/n? I should've complained two hours ago." Raph groaned. 

"Lady and gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan. There's no time for hesitation. My orders must be carried out without question...Guys? Guys, wait up!" Leo stated and then he noticed our brothers were gone and looked at me. 

"Well at least I waited, come on, can't let our brothers have all the fun." I stated, smirking. 

We all surround the van and the driver comes out. 

"All right, buddy. We can do this the easy way, or my vote, the hard way." Raph stated, cracking his knuckles. 

"Yeah, look at it logically. There are four of us and one of you. What are you gonna do?" Donnie asked. 

The guy takes out a laser gun and started shooting at us, but none of got shot. 

"You had to ask!" Raph shouted at Donnie. 

"He's getting away again!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"No, he's not. I'm going after him!" I exclaimed as I got up on the rooftops and followed the guy's van as fast as I could go. 

I then take my kunai and a shuriken and use them to pop the guys tires. The van goes crazy and flips on its side. 

"Now we're getting somewhere." I stated. 

I caught up with the boys and dropped down next to Raph and Leo was doing some weird hand-gesture.  

"I don't know what that means." Raph stated. 

"Go around back." Leo stated. 

"Why didn't he just say so?" Mikey asked. 

We all creep around the back of the van then a canister of green ooze rolls up to Mikey's feet. 

"No way." I muttered. 

"Mom?" Mikey asked. 

.

.

.

Hey my ninjas! I hope you enjoyed this very long chapter! 

This is a collab between me and @Caskev21! Love you Mikey, bro! 

Don't ask, that's just what I call him, since he calls me dudette! 

I will try to update everyday, but with how long these chapters are going to be, it will be probably a day or two in between, but tomorrow will be 'Rise of the Turtles Part 2'! 

I love you my ninjas! 

PPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE OUT BROS!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 498 20
Halloween is my world baby and no one shall take it from me. Although I did try my best to be part of the scene, until I messed up a skeletons big e...
145K 3.2K 29
You lived a peaceful life with your mother and younger sister. Until one day, your life turns upside down when you discover that your mother marries...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.7K 71 10
Y/n is a hopeless romantic, no matter how hard she tries she can never fall in love. All her crushes always seem to fade away. One day Y/N checks her...