Hazbin Hotel - The Rebirth

By Shockblaster2009

Adam is dead, the extermination has failed, heaven decides to dispose of their weakest links More

The Pilot
The Unholy Grail
No Place Like Hell
Dear Little Star
Trouble Downtown
Setting The Stages
Cherry On The Snake
Sweet Broken Emily
New Sinners On The Block
Best of Bad Luck
Emergency Lockdown
Clash Of The Ex-Exorcists
The Hazbin Heist
Prince Takes Charge
Life Or Death
Your Too Fast
Sibling Jealously
Trauma Before The Storm
All Hail Gabriel
Road To Victory
Nightmare On Hell Street
An Eye For A Friend
A Real Battle Trap
War Against The Stars
A Father's Last Stand
One More Week To Go
Unexpected Events
We Interrupt This Fanfiction
The Wicked Queen Of Hell
Love Is The Greatest Weapon
Preparing For The Brides
Spicing Up The Lights
Love To Hate
You Should Of Known
A Legacy In The Making
The Carmine Issue
Hell's Greatest Weapon
In The Driver's Seat
United They Fall
A Husk Of A Machine
Adding Fuel To The Fire
Playing With Hostages
High Rock Showdown
The Grinding Aftermath
All Mighty Results
Angels Vs Robots
Farewell Bartender
Truth Or Dare
The God Complex
The Roots Of Evil
Morningstars In The Wild
The Reckoning Day
At Black Cross End
I Spy A Empty Dream
Unwanted Discoveries
Last Laugh
Babysitting The Princess
The Break Up
The Royal Catastrophe
Welcome To The Show
Survival Of The Dumbest
Evil To The Bones
Power Of The Sins
Yellow Dusts Of Trauma
Respectless...
Team Players
Old Foes
Birds Of A Feather
Secret Struggles
Sorrowful Knight Aigaron
The Original
65,000,000.017
Rock Out
Make My Army Grow
Switching Sides
Alexander Carmine
Mother And Son
Red And Green Tentacles
Prince Takes Knight
Driven Out Of Insanity
Red Mountain Mystery
Ludwig Von Death
Shadows Of The Finale
Harmony And Dizchord
Ancient History
Bye Bye Odette
Long Live The Queen
Wendy O Huskerdust
Oh No
Mega Mission
Under The Mask
Molly Jolly Polly

The Great Carmine Talk

1.5K 26 19
By Shockblaster2009

In Carmine Headquarters, in Carmilla's office, the overlord herself sits in her chair as Clara enters.

Clara: (calmly) You wanted me, Mom?

Carmilla: (calmly) Yes, I did. There's something I need to speak to you and Odette. Where is she?

Clara: (nervously) Mom, you know Odette's not in the talking mood after-

Carmilla: (interrupting) I don't need you to keep reminding me, dear.

Clara looks down in shame.

Carmilla: (concerned) I'm sorry, Clara. I just... don't like hearing about it. I'll try to get your sister to talk to me. Stay here will you.

Carmilla leaves the room to talk to Odette as Clara looks through a window, struggling to hold back tears.

-

Meanwhile, in an abandoned alleyway, Lute sits on the floor alone.

She missed Adam, the Exterminations, the glory. Now it was all gone. She did demand Lilith to go down and deal with Charlie, but that was a month ago. She had no allies, nobody to turn to. Everyone she trusted is dead. She was lucky to even be alive.

Figure: (calmly) Well, well, well, who do we have here?

Lute looks up as she sees a sinner, but this was not an ordinary sinner. He looked powerful, metaphorically and literally. Was he going to kill her, or do something much worse? She could run but... Lute welcomed death.

Lute: (defeated) What do you want?

Figure: (calmly) My name is Vox, Lead Overlord of the new era, and your best chance of survival.

Lute looks up at Vox hesitantly as he raises his arm. Lute hesitantly grabs it, and the next thing she knows, she finds herself teleported, seated inside a moving limousine opposite Vox.

Vox: (calmly) Would you care for a drink? You angels do have a big thing for wine, don't you?

Vox teleports a glass of wine into Lute's remaining hand. She feels uneasy. If this was an extermination, she would stab a spear through his flat screen head. He was a sinner after all. But Lute was weak; she couldn't fight even if she wanted to.

Lute: (nervously) What do you want?

Vox: (calmly) Simple. I want your help.

Lute: (nervously) Explain.

Vox: (calmly) Hell is going through some strange times. Everyone knows how to kill angels like you with ease. And as the CEO of Vox tech, I have plans to fill certain power vacuums. Unfortunately, recently my close friend Valentino has been killed by one of my competitors, Carmilla Carmine, the biggest weapons dealer across the seven rings. I want to drive her and her company straight to... bankruptcy.

Lute: (nervously) What do you want from me?

Vox: (calmly) I want to hire you. Judging by your uniform and your wings, you know how to use angelic weapons. I want your skills to help my company revolutionize the seven rings of Hell. In return, you will be given a daily salary to be one of the richest people in Hell. Do we have an accord?

Lute hesitates. The idea of working with a revolting sinner... but what choice did she have? She wanted revenge on Heaven and everyone in that hotel. Also, she couldn't live on the streets forever, could she?

Lute: (nervously) Yes, we do. I'm at your disposal, sir.

-

Meanwhile, back at Carmine headquarters, Carmilla knocks on Odette's door, but there is no response.

Carmilla takes a deep breath before opening the door. The room is dark and a bit uncanny with metal walls. Odette had always been professional with her job. She designed every angelic weapon. She was good, even designing one-of-a-kind weapons like a sniper rifle for a snake Imp one time. Clara was more of a builder, always helping Odette test her weapons on test dummies. Carmilla loved them both, although she blamed herself for them being in Hell, unlike their brother who, to their knowledge, ended up in Heaven. Carmilla wished she could see her oldest child again, but the odds of that were unlikely.

Carmilla carefully works through the room until she turns a corner to find Odette standing in front of a window, writing something on her notepad.

Carmilla: (calmly) Odette.

Odette stops her writing and looks up to her mother, looking... normal, too normal.

Odette: (distantly) Yes, Mother?

Carmilla: (softly) How are you holding up, my dear?

Odette: (hesitantly) I'm... managing.

Carmilla steps closer, concern etched into her features.

Carmilla: (gently) Listen, I want to talk to you and your sister in my office about a possible solution to... recent events.

Odette: (calmly) I... see.

Carmilla: (sincerely) I understand if this is difficult for you, Odette. But I need your input on this matter.

Odette: (calmly) I guess it wouldn't hurt... much.

-

A few minutes later, Carmilla returns to her office along with Odette, as the two sit down with Clara who looks at Odette.

Carmilla: (calmly) Right now, I have you both here. I want to discuss something with the two of you.

Clara: (curious) What is it, Mom?

Carmilla: (calmly) A few days ago, after my latest meeting with my fellow overlords, I had a talk with the radio demon, Alastor. He suggested a solution to help both of you.

Clara looks at her mother expectantly, while Odette remains silent, her expression unreadable.

Clara: (nervously) You mean... like a deal?

Carmilla: (calmly) Thankfully not. He suggested... well, you stay at the Hazbin Hotel to seek redemption, possibly... into Heaven.

Clara's eyes widen in disbelief, while Odette's expression shifts to one of skepticism.

Carmilla: (calmly) I said I would discuss it with the two of you first. I don't want to force either of you into something against your will.

Odette's eyes shift to the ground.

Clara: (nervously) Mom, are you sure?

Carmilla: (calmly) Listen, I love both of you. You are the reason I still motivate myself to carry on. It is my fault you both ended up in Hell. I would do anything, and I mean anything, to get you into Heaven, if that's what you both want.

Clara: (tentatively) Mom, we appreciate your concern and efforts... but the Hazbin Hotel? Isn't that... risky?

Carmilla: (calmly) I understand your concerns, Clara, especially with recent events. I just want the best for both of you.

Odette remains silent, her gaze fixed on the floor, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

Clara: (tentatively) Mom, we appreciate everything you've done for us... but Heaven? Is that even possible for us after... everything? What about you?

Carmilla: (calmly) This isn't about me. I dug my grave and I got us all buried. You both paid the price for my mistakes.

Odette's gaze meets her mother's, a flicker of vulnerability surfacing amidst the walls she's built around herself before turning her eyes back to the floor.

Carmilla: (softly) Odette, I know you've been through unimaginable pain, and I can't begin to comprehend what you're feeling. But I want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what. And if going to the Hazbin Hotel is too much for you right now, please just... tell me.

Odette finally speaks, her voice barely above a whisper.

Odette: (calmly) I'll... consider it.

Carmilla: (calmly) What about you, Clara?

Clara: (hesitantly) I... I'll consider it too, Mom. But can we think about this a bit more? It's a big decision. You know.

Carmilla: (softly) Of course, my dear. Take all the time you need. Just know that whatever you decide, I'll support you.

-

Meanwhile, Vox returns to V Tower with his new employee as Velvette turns towards him, only to drop her phone at the sight of Lute.

Velvette: (shocked) Oh my gosh, IS THAT A BLOODY EXORCIST?

Vox: (calmly) Velvette, no need to get in a twist. This is Lute, Exorcist Lieutenant, and our new employee.

Velvette: (annoyed) Have you lost it? An Exorcist Lieutenant?

Lute: (defeated) Former Lieutenant. Unfortunately, all the Exorcists have been... killed.

Velvette: (surprised) Oh, well, that's... interesting.

Vox: (calmly) Let's not try to start digging into Lute on her first day, Velvette. Our employees must be treated with respect, not like you care.

Velvette walks towards the weak Lute.

Velvette: (curious) Well, I guess you could be useful. But first, you need a makeover.

Lute: (surprised) Wait, what?

Velvette grabs Lute by her remaining arm and takes her to get a little glow-up.

Velvette: (excitedly) Oh, don't worry, darling! We'll have you looking absolutely fabulous in no time!

Lute: (hesitantly) I... I don't know about this...

Velvette: (encouragingly) Trust me, sweetie, you'll thank me later. Now, let's get started on that makeover!

As Velvette drags Lute off to undergo her transformation, Vox watches with amusement.

Vox: (whispering) Don't worry, Valentino. I will finish what we started and avenge your death. I promise.

-

The next day, Carmilla sits in her office drinking her morning coffee as Clara enters.

Clara: (tentatively) Mom, I've been thinking more about what you proposed yesterday... about the hotel.

Carmilla looks up from her coffee, her expression attentive.

Carmilla: (curious) And...

Clara: (hesitantly) Well, I... I think I'm willing to give it a try.

Carmilla's eyes widen in surprise, a glimmer of hope shining through.

Carmilla: (softly) Are you sure, dear?

Clara: (determined) Yeah, I mean... what's there to lose, right? And if it means a chance at redemption and going to heaven, maybe it's worth it.

Carmilla: (smiling) Thank you, Clara. Your willingness means the world to me.

Clara: (smiling back) I just hope Odette feels the same way...

Carmilla's smile falters slightly, concern returning to her features.

Carmilla: (softly) I'll talk to her later on. For all we know, she might still be sleeping.

Carmilla takes another sip of her coffee as Clara smiles at her mother.

If only they knew...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.2K 21
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โžช ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
15.3K 737 6
เชœโ€โžด After Lucifer fell from grace, you did your best to move on. Drowning yourself in knowledge, hoping that if you continued to fill your m...
34.3K 394 25
Requests open! Smut, fluff, angst are all allowed!