LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[8] CASE: New job
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
[9] MISSION: Investigation
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[12] MISSION: Coma
[13] MISSION: Patience

[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)

331 14 29
By thaibldramalover

[Akk's POV]

The next day I had to wake up but I was locked in Ayan's strong embrace and I didn't want to wake him as well.

"Hmm, Akk... don't go back..." I smiled, this little one.

"I have to, darling but I won't lose contact with you this time..." I stroked his cheek and then he woke up. He was wiping his eyes and I kissed his forehead.

"A-Akk... you are already going... let me make you a breakfast..." He wanted to get up but I caught his wrist and tightly embraced him.

"Uhmm, I won't get to do this for a longer time..."

"Akk, you are a specialized officer now and can't bear a long-distance relationship?"

"You know, you are my addiction..." I whispered to his ear and ate his earlobe. He giggled as my tongue was tickling him and I checked the time.

"Is it too late?" I sighed and bit my lips... now when the kids are sleeping... I have to pick up Singto as well from IDF.

"Still... this uncontrollable urge made me call the Lieutenant immediately.

"Akk? What is it? Is something wrong?!"

"No, no, I just thought... if we could catch the later flight... I'm..." She chuckled.

"Sure, I didn't even inform Lieutenant Chadok about our arrival and the captain from IDF interrogated Black and wanted to discuss a few things with me about it... even though I think it's just an excuse. I need to meet him now so you have two hours in advance but don't forget to be with Singto at the airport at 9 am." It was 5 am. That was enough time for me.

"Thanks, Lieutenant, I'm thankful to you."

"You are welcome and also... if you talk to Black, give him my biggest support. He must be devastated and needs a shoulder to lean on." Aye was closely listening to our conversation.

"Sure, it'll tell him. See you later, na." After her goodbye, I hung up and then pushed Aye to lie on his back.

"Wait, Akk... if it's okay, I'll visit Black in the hospital or call him if you give me his phone..."

"Hmm, I'll give it to you but you must swear you won't fall for him."

"Why would I fall for him when I have you?"

"You know... he's a badass and I won't be here, it seems you like these types of guys." He smirked and bit his lips.

"But now there's just one badass I want to fuck." I didn't wait anymore and took off my T-shirt. He took off his clothes and then I smacked my lips against his... it's 5 am... everyone is in a deep sleep... no one will hear...

I want to show Aye how much I'll miss him. I laid him down, pinned his chest towards the bed and then gently kissed him from his forehead down to his toes. When I stuck his toe into my mouth and sucked him, I could see how much it aroused him. He loved this special caressing and while his toe was still in my mouth, my long arm slipped down under his boxers and touched his handsomeness. I was gently rubbing his testicles and could feel how his dick was stiffening up, getting harder.

"~Uhmm, Akk...~" He bent his knees and lifted up his chin. To avoid moaning which could wake others up, he bit his thumb when I was stimulating his genitals and licked him on his ticklish spot.

When I made him feel good enough down there, I stuck out his toe from my mouth and then shoved my head under the blanket to pleasure him orally. He was barely able to hold his groans back and when it was too much, he hissed in pain as he bit his thumb harder. I didn't stop even if someone should wake up. I was licking his big cock slowly and passionately.

"~Uff, Akk... stop teasing... put it in...~" I licked my lips and then opened my mouth widely to eat my meal. I had it  halfway in my mouth but it was enough for him. He pulled my hair under the blanket and pushed my head down to deep thrust him completely. This naughty boy. Blowing him felt completely different from smoking cigarettes and I tasted it already the first time. Hearing him clenching the mattress and gasping - crying out for more - made me feel so satisfied and so I sped up and sucked him faster. It really didn't take a long time for him to squirt right into my mouth and I gladly swallowed his givings.

"~Damn, Akk... you are getting better...~" He was wiping his sweat and I had the uncontrollable urge to bite his neck. After the hickeys I made on his neckline, I licked those reddish bruises and then I put my knees on his thighs to spread his legs wider.

"Wait, I definitely have a lube here with a condom." He nodded and I shoved my hand into my nightstand.

"Ahh, here it is. Now I won't bruise your ass, babe."

"Stop saying sexy things, I won't let you go this way." I licked my teeth and then let him put the rubber on my erected cock.

"This sword... you don't dare to stab someone else with it." He grinned and looked into my eyes while he was holding my dick. I stroked his cheek with my finger.

"How could I? There's only one swordsman I want to stab." He grabbed the nape of my neck and hungrily kissed me. I was pushing my head closer to his and then put my hands on his ass.

"Missionary or Arch? We can also try something else."

"Hmm, Arch is fine so you don't do all the work. Next time... I expect a completely different position." He licked his lips as if he were teasing me for sixtynine.

I finally applied the lube on his butthole and then stuck my two fingers in to make it quicker.

"Damn, Akk, I'm so excited for you..." He said while he was clenching the sheets and when I fisted him enough, I finally slowly penetrated him. His knees were bent and so I grabbed his buttocks to help him lift his hips up to create the arching bridge. It was harder for him because he could just lift his hips so he wouldn't hurt his back but I supported him to not exhaust himself that much.

"~Auch... hah... uhmm... Akk... deeper... faster... ughn... fuck me harder... Akk...~" There was no way no one heard it now but I was so pleasured by these words coming from his mouth in this position that I didn't care and listened to his wishes.

"Aye, I'm about to..." Huff... we both lasted for ten minutes in the end and After we both came, Aye for the second time, we lied next to each other and tightly held hands. We were taking deep breaths and smiled at each other before we heard the door being opened.

"Can you quiet down next time, Phi?! Some of us want to sleep!"

"Oi Aki!" Aye threw one of my pillows towards the door and Aki shut the door.

"Fuck... my little brother heard me in the most embarrassing situation... I have no respect anymore, Akk, and it's your fault!" I laughed and wrapped my arm around him to pull his body closer to mine.

"I'm sorry..." I was kissing his bare shoulder, "... for making you feel that good..." I was kissing his right nipple, "... and letting the whole house know." He shook his head with a smile.

"How can I earn my respect back?"

"He'll understand one day, babe." I ran my fingers through his hair and he was tapping his fingers on my neck.

"Akk... during real missions... be careful and don't forget about bulletproof vest... I'm still scared."

"I promise... and you, don't forget to apply for the school. I'll be thinking of you." He hugged me tighter and I felt his warm tears falling down on my neckline.

"I love you so much, Akk... it was already hell when I left you. Will I be able to take it?" I smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"We both have to be patient. Remember, we are doing it for both of us. I'll get higher paycheck as a K-9 holder and you'll study the field in which you are so good. Don't forget to write in the application that you helped the chief to catch two robbers."

"Hmm and will the chief confirm it? He was pretty mad last time."

"I don't think he'll refuse after such a good service from you." He climbed on top off me and sucked my lips.

"It's 5:30 on your digital alarm clock. How long does it take for you to get to the airport?"

"About half an hour. Up for the next round?" He nodded but then he got off me to lock the door and I had a nice view at his ass.

"To make sure no one will disturb us again."

"Your siblings will think I'm torturing you."

"And aren't you, Officer Akk?" He was already climbing on me and I put my hands on his back.

"Why does it sound so good coming from your mouth? It's turning me on."

"Then... get used to it, Officer, I'm about to take my last exam for driver's license. Tell me how I'm doing." He whispered to my ear and then reached for another condom.

In conclusion... we did it three more times and got up at 7:00 but I had to sped up so I had still time to pick up Singto.

When we had a shower together where our last round happened, we rushed to change our clothes and walk down to the kitchen. Aye's Uncle and his siblings were already having their breakfasts - preparing for school or work - and were giving us side-eyes besides Aye's two still innocent siblings.

"Phi Aye, are you sick? Does your stomach hurt? You were screaming from pain and I was worried..." Aki had a big problem to not burst out laughing at Pim's comment. Khun Dika coughed.

"Pim, you don't have to worry about your brother. Sometimes... adults scream because they feel good at the moment."

"And I know the reason-." Khun Dika slapped Aki's head.

"Keep it for yourself then!" Ahh, I felt so bad.

"Papa, what's the reason?" Not Aye's brother Ring as well. Khun Dika was trying to get out of this situation.

"It is... a massage!" I slammed the table and then got up to massage Aye's neck and he was moaning louder on purpose to play along.

"Oh! So that's how it is!"

"Not at all-." Khun Dika was already pulling Aki's ear and then I noticed Aye's eyes were observing Miri who was digging her spoon into her porridge but not eating.

"Sis, is something wrong?" Aki asked and she stayed quiet.

"Nothing... the date just went wrong..." She sighed and I noticed she had a bruise on her wrist.

"Miri, you have..."

"Don't say it!" She shouted and then ran away. Her date must have done it.

"Huh? What did she have?"

"I'll tell you later..." I said and he continued eating but he was still very worried. I started thinking more about it. Sexual harassment or even assault? Or did he physically attack her when she rejected him? I couldn't find more right now but if Aye found something, I'd definitely contact my good friends who must be angry with me for ghosting them.

×××

Right after the breakfast, I drove with Aye and Khun Dika to pick Singto up. I wanted to hug Aye for the last time and since he didn't have a driver's license to take my car back to the garage yet, Khun Dika offered to do it.

I saw two investigators waiting for me and holding Singto's and Krist's leash in front of the crime scene, the forest.

Singto already ran towards me to lick my whole face which Aye didn't seem to like.

"Good boy! Good boy! Did you help them enough?"

"He was definitely useful. He found three more buried corpses located in the deep forest. Thank you for your cooperation, Singto." She looked at his badge on his leash to find his name.

"I definitely have to buy you a big piece of meat for that! Krist too!" He knew my face and luckily did not oppose when I was taking them to the car. Khun Dika already got liking to them.

At the airport, Lieutenant Sani was already waiting for me and it was time to say goodbye to Ayan which was the hardest.

He got off the car as I did and held Krist's leash for me when I held Singto's.

"I'll miss you, Akk." I smiled and pulled out my wallet from my bag.

"I have a credit card for you. I know you want to earn money yourself but if you were struggling with finding another part-time job or needed something immediately like for example getting a driver's license, you can use it. I achieved a lot by doing the specialization and having great results so you don't have to worry about me." He gently grabbed it and touched my hand.

"Thank you, I'll really use it just when I don't have any other choice so you don't have to pay back that much..." He looked at me and his eyes welled up. I tightly embraced him and he hugged me back. I was stroking his shoulder blades and he was resting his head on my shoulder.

"Come back to me, Akk..."

"I'll definitely come, babe." We wouldn't seperate any time soon if Lieutenant didn't shout at me to move my ass and I kissed Aye for the last time. I could feel the salty tears on my tongue as my baby didn't want to let me go but I had to gently pull away and then I waved at them for the last time. Two months... it started to feel like an eternity.

"Thank you for picking Krist up as well, Akk. I hope you had enough time to spend with your lover." She winked at me and I nodded with a smile.

"What about the truck we've arrived here with?"

"Oh... I thought I'd just let it here. We got the trucks from Bangkok after all but in the end the annoying investigator offered to take it back as he wants to interrogate my colleagues as well about Black. I think he's gonna be in more trouble as he lied and ran away from the training, which he didn't finish, just to kill the serial killer. He won't go to prison for sure but there'll be some penalization like not being able to work in this field or not being paid for the two months he was training. I feel bad for him but there's nothing we can do as Black didn't inform anyone about it." I nodded. It was actually still great. Black risked way too much so not being paid or working as a cop for one year won't be such a harsh punishment for him.

We sat together in the first class on the plane and our canines were sleeping after their tiring mission under our seats and woke up just for water or food which Lieutenant prepared for them.

This time we walked slowly to Doi Suthep to not use up all of our energy and Chadok was patiently waiting for the news from us. I didn't want to leave Lieutenant alone in this explanation but he ordered me to stay back from this and so I did that to not bring Lieutenant even more problems. After she told him, he called for me and I was afraid what was about to come.

"Akk... how come you dragged Ayan into this?! He's not specialized for these missions!" I gulped. He was more worried about him than Black.

"You know... he helped me many times and refused to leave me alone so-."

"Akk! It was your duty to keep him safe and not involve him in this!! He could even die if it didn't go alongside your plan!!! I hope you can take responsibility for that!!" Damn, how I missed his shouting.

"Yes, sir!!!" I stiffened up and put my hand on my forehead.

"Change your clothes and you'll be running till the sun sets down!!"

"Yes, sir!!!" I ran with my bag to the locker room and sighed. I got too adjusted to Ayan's cuddles that my body was numb when I was supposed to run but I was glad Chadok did that... I was blaming myself for it as well so now I'll at least do something for it.

Author's note: Sry for later update 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 508 11
This is a story about Ayan (The Eclipse Series) who met Yok (Not Me Series) after graduating from College. In this story, Akk passed away after the S...
6.1K 346 16
10 years after Graduating from Suppalo, 28 year old Akk meets 30 year old Gaipa. Akk comes home to Chonburi after running away for 10 years to take...
15.2K 1.1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
38.3K 1.4K 35
This is a fanfiction story of Akk and Aye from The Eclipse series and all the rights of the character go to the creator. And this story goes by the s...