Accidentally Yours

By PurpleHyacinth221103

I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release... More

Aesthetic
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Edited)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Edited)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Not an update
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

9.3K 838 69
By PurpleHyacinth221103

Target: 700 votes.

_________________

"W-we can t-talk." I straighten my hand in front of me like telling him to stop.

My eyes widen when he started marching towards me.

I ran up to the stairs but stopped at the dead end of the class.

I looked back and squealed when I saw him coming almost close to me.

I couldn't able to think and started to jump from chairs to chairs.

"I am sorry. I doesn't mean to say that, but I got angry since you not letting me to contact my parents." I screamed as I jump to another chairs.

"Please, lets sit and talk." I cried.

Just was about to jump on another chair when I notice there were no more chair to jump on. I was at the top dead-end corner of the lecture hall.

"Get down Adhya." he gritted.

I slowly got down and looked at him.

He was standing in the aisle of the lecture hall while I was in the corner of the hall leaning to the wall.

An angry look passes through this face, which soon turned into a smirk.

He step closer to me and lean towards me, until he was a inch away from me.

"You did something that's need to be punished, Adhya." he said making my eyes widen.

"Tonight, I will show you how much man I am." He said slowly dragging his finger from my neck to my valley of my breast.

Even though he dragged his finger above my clothes, I still felt the current that run through my body making me gasp.

A loud banging was heard on the door of lecture hall making me flinch.

But neither did Abhivansh moved nor did his expression changed.

"D-Door p-please." I said pointing towards the door.

"Get ready, wife." He said with a smirk and walked away.

He opened the door and Adhiraj came inside.

I looked at him in shock and confusion.

While he looked at me up and down like he was scanning me. His eyes turned soft when met mine.

He was looking at me like asking me 'am I alright?'

I nod my head looking at him.

He turned to Abhivansh who was looking at him emotionlessly.

"Lets go." Abhivansh said and walked out without turning around followed by Adhiraj.

I couldn't able to hold anymore and slide down and sat on the chair near me.

'What does he mean by showing me how much man he is?'

'O god, I am so dead today.'

"Adhya"

I startled hearing my name and came out of the daze.

I looked at Jay who was sitting beside me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I called Mr. Adhiraj and told about you. He came instantly." Jay said.

Tears falls down my eyes as I started sobbing.

"Adhya, hey!" Jay was surprise as he saw me sobbing suddenly.

"I am dead tonight." I cried.

I cried for a long time and he kept on pacify me.

___________

"Adhya beta, are you okay? You looks a little pale." Maa asked me.

'Maa how can I tell you its all because of that Yamraj, who is going to kill me tonight.' But I can't tell her. (Yamraj is Hindu God of death.)

"No maa I am alright. It's just... I am a little tired." I smiled a little.

An idea came in my mind and my eyes sparkle.

The chance of the success of this plan is very little. But what's wrong in trying it.

"Um....Maa" I called her who was making aloo paratha.

[PS::Guys I am not gonna translate my aloo paratha into some potato stuffed bread. Its hurt my heart. So, it's aloo paratha. Period]

"Yes Adhya." maa said lovingly.

"Um...can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked looking down.

"Abhivansh se jhagra hua." Maa asked teasingly. (Fight with Abhivansh.)

"N-No." I squealed.

She laugh at my expression.

"Beta, I can let you sleep but I can't guaranty if he kidnap you in the middle of the night." Maa said joking.

"Who are you? What have you done to my innocent maa?" I asked dramatically in surprise.

We both looked at each and bust of laughing.

"Wow! Aloo paratha." Aashi asked ran inside the kitchen.

Maa caresses her head.

"What you guys talking about?" Aashi asked.

"Adhya is asking us to sleep together." Maa said but didn't disclose that I am hiding from Abhivansh.

"That's a good idea. Can I join?" she looked at me pleading.

"Yes-yes, absolutely yes...please maa." We both turned to maa.

Maa looked at me knowing I am trying to strengthen my army. She shook her head amusingly and said yes.

After dinner we all were in maa room.

Surprisingly Abhivansh and Adhiraj bhaiya didn't came to dinner as they have a dinner meeting.

Maa was already in a deep sleep while I and Aashi was wiggling and trying to sleep.

"Can't sleep?" Aashi asked me.

"Yes." I said pouting.

"Then why don't we ask each other questions and get to know each other better." She asked making me alert.

"If we don't want to answer than we will say next. How about that?" she said sensing my hesitation.

I nod with a smile.

"So, Any boyfriend before?" Aashi asked making me shocked.

"No" I whisper shouted.

"Wait! What? How can it be possible? I mean you looked so beautiful." She said looking genuinely surprised. I gave a small shrug in response.

"Uhm...Well, So do you like spicy romance books?" I asked.

"A hundred times yes." She said with a sparkling eyes "What's your age? I mean I really wanted to know about it." she asked curiously .

"I am twenty-one." I said proudly.

"What?" she screamed loudly. But put her hand on her lips as she realise maa was sleeping besides us.

We both looks back at maa. We both sighed in relief as we conform that maa is still sleeping soundly.

"Why are so surprised?" I asked her in confusion.

"Bhabhi do you know my age?" she asked looking at me with her widen eyes.

"Um..no." I said tilting my head to my right.

"I am 22." She said. I lost my balance in surprise and fall flat on the bed.

"Bhabhi are you okay?" Aashi asked looking at me. I nodded in response.

"Wow! I really thought I am older. Than what about Viraj and Vihaan?" I asked.

"Viraj bhai and Vihaan bhai is twenty-four." She answered.

"OMG, I really need to start calling them bhaiya from tomorrow onwards." I said in surprise.

Aashi bust out laughing.

"I can imagine that face they will make when they listen to you calling them bhaiya." She said laughing.

"How about Adhiraj bhaiya?" I asked.

"Adhiraj bhaiya is twenty-eight." She answered.

"Wait..... Abhivnash is elder and Adhiraj bhaiay is twenty-eight. He bhagvaan! Than what's the age of Abhivnash?" I asked with a horrified expression.

'He is not in his thirties, is he?' I thought.

Aashi expression went from shocked to horror.

"OMG! Don't tell me he is thirty." I whisper-yell cupping my mouth with my both hands.

"What? no...yes...no ...I mean..." before she could complete her sentence a heavy knock came making both of us scream.

___________________

Vote , share and comment to encourage me and to get early updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

210K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
90.2K 5.4K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
1.4M 58.1K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
1.8M 67.4K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...