Silent Treatment (boyxboy)

By ApplebottomJon

He ignores me. It's okay though. I don't talk to him either. We have never said a word to each other, ever si... More

one : don't drop that towel
two : dinner with the stags
three : oh no!
four : the weirdest "show" ever
five : when the bell rings
six : not tonight
seven : us a thing?
eight : mom...!
nine : motherf*cker.
ten : the end begins
eleven : a set of strangers
twelve : humming along to the moss
thirteen : the dish ran away with the spoon
fourteen : under the mistletoe
fifteen : he didn't see that coming
sixteen : christmas miracle
seventeen : merry christmas
eighteen : not under the mistletoe
nineteen : nipping at your nose
twenty : double date
twenty two : songs, sweaters, stars, snuggles, and smooches
twenty three : posing for the pictures
twenty four: he fell down & broke his crown
twenty five : lost it
twenty six : lost boy
twenty seven: two birds, one stone
twenty eight: silent treatment

twenty one : all fun and pain

5.4K 279 36
By ApplebottomJon

Salem's PoV:

I carried my plate full of food to the picnic table outside in the Stag's backyard. It was really lovely out here, especially with Mr. Stag's supposed gardening. Who knew he was a gardener?

I sat myself right next to Ami and began eating. We were eating silently when Ricky came from the grill, singing a Christmas song really really obnoxiously. Ami snickered as I leaned to the side, cringing but smiling at the same time.

Ami threw a grape at Ricky's face, signaling him to stop. He laughed loudly before he sat down across from Ami.

"So... You two..." I looked at the both of them, wiggling my eyebrows. Ami smacked my arm and Ricky chortled while he started to chew.

"Ami, it's fine," he took the napkin from under his plate and wiped his mouth with. He kissed his teeth before he explained.

"See, we were gonna tell you and Biddy-"

"Tell me what?" Biddy suddenly asked, appearing out of nowhere.

"Why Ami's here," Ricky said, while he scooted over to allow some space for Biddy sit on.

He took his seat across from me and held his hands together, waiting for Ricky to explain.

I started eating slowly, being self-conscious about the way I ate. I nibbled on the bread and looked down at it most of the time.

"Um, well you see, it started when Winter break had," Ricky started, picking food from his plate and chewing it, "I went to the arcade at the mall with my cousins from out of town who were visiting for holidays. Ami was there with her friends."

I elbowed Ami and gave her the "and-you-didn't-invite-me??" look. She rolled her eyes and she sighed, "It was girls' night out."

"So?" I asked, a little annoyed. My face furrowed and I poked my finger at her rib.

"Ah!" Ami screamed. She smacked the top of my head and I whimpered in surrender.

"Hmph."

She crossed her arms and scooted away from me. Aw come on, she's a sister to me.

I smiled simply and wrapped my arms around her abdomen, cooing "I'm sorry, I love you" while rubbing my head against her shoulder.

"Hey, back off!" Ricky joked, "She's my girl...friend..."

His voice slowly silenced as he realized what he was saying. He looked down, blushing like a fool, struggling to swallow the food he stuffed in his mouth.

I let go of Ami with my mouth half-gaping, half-smiling. Ami silently slammed her arms on the table, gripping the table cloth covering it. She looked surprised too.

"I'm your what, Ricky?" she asked. Ricky put his hands up in surrender, smiling silly.

"After all the many dates we've had," she stood up from her seat, leaning over the table, towards Ricky, "and you finally have the nerve to call me your girlfriend?"

"I..." Before Ricky could say a sentence, Ami gently took him by the ears and went in for a small kiss on his nose.

Ricky scrunched his nose, blushing and smiling like I've never seen before. Ami let go and left the table to get herself a drink. Before she left, she muttered something about finally having a boyfriend. I looked at Ricky who was clearly confused.

Biddy and I snickered to side, but stopped as soon as we made awkward eye contact. We still managed to make small smiles but we continued to silently eat.

"So, how about you guys?" Ricky asked awkwardly. Biddy and I looked up at each other, him with a full mouth, me with my lips on the rim of my cup, slowly letting a little amount of water into my mouth.

"Um..." I stalled, while I set my cup down, not knowing what to say. Then, I heard the back door slide open and a few people came from inside to get a plate of Mr. Stag's barbeque.

"Oh! Visitors!" I interrupted, clearly trying to change the subject. Ami arrived again and she sat down again, sipping on a soda.

"You guys, this is great! There are visitors finally AND I have a boyfriend. On Christmas Day!" she squealed. Ricky smirked, while rolling his eyes to the side.

"Well, I hope my new girlfriend doesn't mind me eating like this!"

Ricky bit into his burger, about the size of something bigger than he can chew. He chewed loudly, allowing the food to be seen tossing in his mouth.

Ami and I screamed. I cringed, covering my eyes. I bent over, at the edge of bench, listening to Ami and Ricky playfully pestering about their pet peeves.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through the bottom of my abdomen, at the side. I bent more over, my hands holding the spot, pressing on it to stop.

There was faint Christmas music playing in the background.

I hid my head between my legs, my eyes squinting as the pain died down.
As it did, the atmosphere became clear again and I all heard after was Ami asking if I was okay. I got back up, breathing normally. Biddy and Ricky were occupying themselves, talking about their next film projects or what not.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine!" I assured Ami, "I think I ate too much..."

Ami looked my plate, which was still full of food. She raised her brow at me, eyeing me, obviously not buying my bullcrap. I stood up and picked up my plate.

"What? I had a big breakfast." I said, as I slid myself away from the table.

As I was walking back into the house, I heard Ricky asking about me, asking if I was okay. Ami answered, "Yeah, he's fine. He just lost his appetite because you eat like a pig, Ricky!"

I heard Biddy laugh and Ricky calling from behind me, "I'm sorry, Salem! I was kidding!"

I chuckled at him, knowing it was all fun and games. I waved him off as I entered through the beach house's back door.

The house was surprisingly filling up with people. They all looked like family and friends. They were all sitting and standing places, socializing.

I spotted my mom sitting on the island counter, laughing with Mrs. Stag. I approaced her, waiting for an appropriate time to speak up.

I was quietly standing to the side when my mom finally found a break between her conversation.

"Hey, what's up, sweetie?" My mom asked, pushing her plate to the side. I put my plate right next to hers, while at the corner of my eye, I saw Mrs. Stag greet another one of her guests.

"Mom. My side. It was hurting." I stared at her, placing my hands on the part where the pain had been.

My mom eyed the spot, with a suddenly worried face replacing her happy one.

"Oh God..." She shook her head, crumpling the napkin she had in her hand.

"Okay, um..." she tried recollecting herself. She hates it when I'm hurt. "Sweetie, I'll tell you what. If it starts hurting a lot, we'll bring you to a doctor. Okay?"

I nodded nervously.

"I'm sure you're fine, honey," she reassured me, her hand on my cheek. "Now, go have some fun on this Christmas day, okay?"

I smiled at her suggestion and kissed her cheek before I left for the backyard.

Ricky was obnoxiously singing Christmas songs to Ami again but I joined in.

"Tis the season to be jolly! Falalalala lala lala!!"

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[insert angry pepe meme here]

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!

Okay, truth be told, one main reason why I haven't updated shit on this story is because I've been writing, like, 4 other stories. Otherwise, it's just my life keeping me from doing so.

So I'm sorry not sorry.

This story's about to end soon. A few more chapters. You're gonna hate me though. This is ending isn't as happy.

Haha fuck me I guess ! !! !

But I love you all D: Oh and GOD BLESS AMERICA! #LoveWins! Gay marriage is legal and I'm so happy 🌈

I'mma go

Remember vote & comment and

OKILYTY BYYEE ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
75.9K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
758K 67K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...