"The Dragon That Changed Ever...

By ErogonWolf

A dragon floating in the infinite void drifting into the part of the void where Veldanava was creating the wo... More

Prologue:
Ch. 1 Encounter Between Dragons
Ch. 2 Exploration and Determination
Ch. 3 Summoning
Ch. 4 Destruction of an empire I
Ch. 5 Destruction of the Empire II
Ch 6 Deal and Slumber
Ch. 7 Restoring Lost Souls
Bonus ch. Erogon's allies locations
Ch. 9 True Demon Lord Vs, Dimensional Dragon
Ch 10. Birthday and Despair
Ch. 11 Secrets and Promise
Ch 12. Knight and vampire
Ch 13 Creating Bonds
Ch 14 Demon Lord Valentine
Ch 15 Time walker's Encounter
Ch 16 Warning and Results
Ch 17 Time walker and Dragon
Ch 18 Truth and Revelation
Ch 19 Unexpected Game
Ch 20 Recollection

Ch 8. Summoning the Beast

29 1 0
By ErogonWolf

In the Ice Palace twenty years after Guy informed Elena about the birthday celebration for Milim that was just born a month ago. In Erogon and Elena's room Erogon's black veil is lifted and only his dragon form with his his wings in a dormant state where his elemental wings are in a still state, example his flame wings look nothing like charcoal with red flames within them.
"So he going to wake up soon?" Said Guy.
"Yea," said Elena, "but it looks like he is recovering magiculs and it's almost done."
"So he named someone or something." Whispered Guy as he noticed Erogon's flame wings started to flare but no heat came from it.
Erogon slowly opened his eyes and see two souls in front of him before his eyes adjusted to see Elena and Guy. "Morning you two." As he changed to his human form. "So what did I miss." As he dodged a punch from Guy.
"Well," said Elena as Erogon keeps dodging Guys punches by a few millimeters. "In ten years we're invited to Milim's birthday party, that's Velda's kid, and Guy found out what you did during his fight with a person named Rudra."
"Oh the true hero," said Erogon missing a dodge and getting a gut punch, "yea I deserved that."
"So you admit it," said Guy pissed, "anything else to say?"
"Well I did return what I shaved off," said Erogon, "turned out I didn't need that power." As another punch was thrown but Erogon catch it. "Let's stop for now if I start getting serious I might piss off Velzard."
"True with your power you might destroy the entire ice palace with just your aura." Said Guy, "I'll have Rain make some tea and we can talk about your punishment."
"True and I have to find a suitable location to do a summoning or I might face a backlash in a few days." Said Erogon scratching the back of his head as both Elena and Guy tilted their heads.

A few moments pass by and in one of Guy's meeting rooms was a table with some tea and four seats and one was already filled by Velzard already drinking some.
"Well you're finally awake and moving around," said Velzard, "Erogon." He maybe a true dragon but he never shows his true dragon haki if I had to put an order in power Erogon would tie with older brother, then me, then Velgrend, then that idiot younger brother of mine Veldora.
"I hate to say this but your assumption is wrong," said Erogon sitting down at the table, "if we count the true dragons that are asleep from my world theirs at least two more in slumber."
"Wait theirs two more out in the world?!" Said Guy startled by the statement sitting down with Elena.
"So you located both Buroki and Zen?" Said Elena, "so our children are what exactly?"
"Dragonoids like Milim," said Erogon, "and you two don't have to worry they're not even awake yet and a simple search spell and true dragon haki isn't even going to wake them up, that is why I keep my haki suppressed."
"I see." Said both Guy and Velzard.
"But if they were awake what would the order be from strongest to weakest?" Asked Velzard.
"Let me think," as Erogon pondered, " I would be me as full strength then Veldanava, then you Velzard followed by Elena, then Velgrend followed by my brother Buroki then probably Veldora and finally my youngest brother Zen."
"And at your current situation?" Said Guy.
"Probably below Elena here." Said Erogon pointing at Elena.
"Wait really!!" Shouted Elena looking at Erogon.
"Yeah," said Erogon, "I realized that when I was working on that little project of mine. And I also have to summon Tiamat in a few days." As Elena, Guy, Velzard, Misery, and Rain look at Erogon with a What the Fuck!! expression.
"You're kidding right Erogon?" Said Elena with a pissed off face staring daggers at him.
"Before you speak," said Guy with a feeling of a migraine coming on, "is this part of your deal to use her power?"
"Yeah," said Erogon, "I was planning to summon her last but then that project got in the way of that, now I have to summon her next."
"Do you have the chains ready?" Said Elena
Chains? Thought Guy.
"Yeah through caster I have access to them." Said Erogon, "the throne changed dramatically when I came to this world, as long as I summon one from that class I have access to all of those servants abilities. Any person's abilities."
"Does that make you over powered?" Said Guy.
"Not really,"said Erogon pouting and Elena chuckled from it, "the body has to survive the backlash from the ability."
"Explain." Said Velzard.
As Erogon picked up a tea cup, "picture this tea cup as me and the magiculs I can use," as they nodded, "if I use an offensive skill it's fine," as he drinks from the cup, "defensive skills are a different matter or any other skills will create a backlash like this." As Erogon creates some tea that is over the cup's limit and drops it into the cup causing it to spill over. "Now you see the issue."
As Misery cleaned the table "I see the issue," said Guy, "it causes damage to your own body." As Erogon nodded.
"So why is this Tiamat so much of a problem?" Asked Rain before Guy or Velzard spoke.
Erogon grinned, "the problem is her insane amount of magicul capacity, she can have active at one time five dragon reactors for creating magiculs. And that's just one of her simple abilities, then there is the strongest ability is her Nega-genesis."
"Nega?" Said Velzard.
"Genesis?" Said Guy.
"It's the skill I used to shave of small fragments off of all human souls," said Erogon, "that is a very small portion of that skills real power." As he pauses for a moment. "It's an ultimate skill that can rewrite all living creatures and create entirely new life. And forms a barrier around the wielder and destroys anything it touches even if they have a resistance to ultimate skills."
"That is a dangerous ability," said Guy, "no wonder you wanted to summon her last."
"But I have no choice in the matter," said Erogon, "I'm on a clock so to speak."
"How long do you have?" Said Elena. "Before the backlash of the deal takes place?"
"Five days," said Erogon, "I will probably summon her in the courtyard of this castle it's spacious enough."
So he's planning to use the courtyard how big is this circle he's planing to make? Though Guy "that's fine but I will be there to see this."
"That's fine." Said Erogon dropping a barrel behind him from his storage skill, "in this barrel contains the materials for the summoning, it's mercury so it's highly toxic for humans." As Guy motions to Rain to move the barrel to the courtyard and Elena following behind.
"I'll help you carve the circle." Said Elena leaving Guy, Erogon, and Velzard alone.

With the three currently most powerful entities in the world in one room the silence is almost like a pen drop could be heard from a distance.
"So what is the real reason?" Said Guy glances at Erogon.
Erogon sighed. "The reason is she can be quite temperamental when people disrespect her, and with her magiculs she can create an army of mindless creatures in a matter of minutes."
"Mindless monsters aren't that strong." Said Velzard, "even an army of them."
"I knew you would say that," said Erogon, "each of them has the power level of lesser dragon and in one minutes you're talking about fifty thousand of them and that's just a minute think about if she took her time and waited to strike."
"I see the problem." Said Guy, "how long does she usually wait?"
"Depends," said Erogon, "let's go for an example of twenty years, I would estimate about thirty trillion forces and about a third can easily fly, and there all at lesser dragon in power."
"Is that a skill or an innate ability of hers?" Said Velzard.
"An innate ability," said Erogon, "her title was a god of life and the primordial mother so when she became a Beast of Humanity those those titles became the skill known as the Sea of Life and that is the skill that creates the creatures and can corrupt anyone and anything that touches it."
"Corrupts?" Said Guy as it peaked his interest.
"If someone touches the sea of life skill and the mud it produces they blacken body and soul to only follow the orders of the one who made the mud or is using that skill. It doesn't matter of previous friends and allies." Said Erogon and both Guy and Velzard realize the true power of that skill.
"That is a truly terrifying skill." Said Velzard as Erogon continued.
"Then there's the other part," said Erogon, "if that person is not destroyed completely both body and soul they will constantly regenerate within seconds. In my old world what we had to do is destroy the body till not even a hair remained."
As Erogon's words fully sinked in Guy asked one question, "how can she be killed, by that her tolerances?"
Erogon stayed silent for a few minutes. "What I am about to say must be taken literally." As they both nodded. "From her time as the title primordial mother she had a skill that turn into a tolerance where she can take damage but can't die, unless all life on the planet is dead."
"That is insanity." Said Guy, "so how was she defeated before?"
"She allowed it to happen." Said Erogon.
"Now for the last question before midnight comes," said Velzard, "what are Beasts of Humanity?"
"Well that's an easy question," said Erogon, "Beasts of Humanity are a concept created by the planet, in my old world the planet itself had an ego to protect itself, and yea this world does to," as he answered the question before they spoke up. "It's still in its infancy but that is getting off topic, the beasts are people or in this case a god that love and hate humanity, due to this contradiction they lose sight of their love and it turns into an insatiable desire to change the world. There are about seven in total, each representing a different sin of humanity as a whole."
"So they're not like the humans seven sins," said Guy, "like greed, pride, envy, and sloth."
"Some are similar but not all," said Erogon, "the first I forget his motive but I felt like I don't like it and destroyed him. The third was split into two parts but they are both forms of lust, the fourth was the concept of comparison."
"Wait," said Velzard, "does this mean that our world has them too, these beasts?"
"Not exactly," said Erogon, "they're far too young to be a threat, if they even awaken at all."
"Explain?" Said Velzard.
"The angels and Veldanava orders to keep humans from advancing to far. Humans advancement is the beasts nourishment. Without there progression the beasts wouldn't grow into a threat big enough to amount to anything, and the beasts I can release stay at there current power level and can't grow due to my world's destruction they lost their ability to gain nutrients." Explained Erogon.
"I noticed that you left the second beast out, is that Tiamat?" Said Guy.
"Yes," said Erogon, "she is the second beast of humanity, the beast of regression."
"Regression." Whispered Guy thinking what it could mean as Erogon got up as Elena and Rain came back to the room.
"The circle is ready." Said Rain and Elena nodded.

As they head to the courtyard and see a fifteen foot radius circle in the middle of the courtyard made of mercury.
"This wouldn't do," Said Erogon forcing the circle into a crater 2 feet down, "I will fix that after the summoning Guy."
"I know that." Said Guy looking at the complex sigils in the circle's creation. This is beyond any simple summon than the last one.
Elena chuckled slightly, "Your though are all over you face Guy, the Gate of Beasts only holds seven while the Throne of Hero's holds hundreds of human souls that is why this circle is so complex, the throne is a simple circle."
"I see." Said Guy. As Erogon got near the side of the crater.
"Enough Elena." Said Erogon as she stopped laughing, "Now let's begin." As he raises his left arm and begins the chant.

"Let silver an iron be thine essence.
Let stone and the archduke of pacts be thine cornerstone.
Let's raise a wall against the winds of time that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching to the kingdom.
Fill,
Fill,
Fill,
Fill,
Fill.
Repeat five times, but when each is filled corrupt it."

As the first part of the chant was completed the mercury in the circle changed into a reddish black mud that almost like an oil ready to burst from the excess magic in the circle.
"Stage one complete," said Erogon, "now to call Tiamat."

"Heed my words,
my will creates your body,
And you sword my destiny.
If you heed my call and obey my will and reason than answer me.
Let thine celestial chains be unbound from the chains of the heavens.
Thou fallen goddess to beast hood turned.
I hereby swear that I shall be all the evil in the world.
That I shall defeat all good in the world.
Seventh hell clad in the great words of power.
Come forth from the circle of binding,
Beast of Disaster!"

As Erogon finished the chant his right arm and most of his bodies veins burst out from the spell and Tiamat the primordial mother was summoned without incident.

Guy saw the ritual and saw the girl summoned. The girl wore a blue torques dress with silver-blue hair and pink eyes with fair skin. And the most prominent feature is the two massive horns protruded from her head. And blood flowing from her Erogon's wounds as Elena rushed over to him to treat his wounds with healing magic. That was magic overload? How the hell did that happen, no this girl is a massive risk but that can wait. "How is he?" Asked Guy.
"He will be fine," said Tiamat, "the skill he gains from me just didn't sit right in his current condition."
"And what skills did he gain?" Said Guy
"Well to start with he gained the skills Nega-Genesis, Sea of Life, and Mana Reactor." Said Tiamat as Erogon's wounds healed he regained consciousness.
"Well didn't expect that even with this body double," said Erogon standing up, "this body is a lot weaker than i thought." But it is getting stronger with each passing ally regained.
As Tiamat walked up to Erogon and started to lightly punch him, "Don't think I didn't notice you cheated in my summoning to give me a lifespan like that of her." Said Tiamat pointing to Velzard as Guy, Elena, and Velzard got surprised.
"Wait you can alter that!" All three of them said at once. "How!!!"
"Let thine celestial chains be unbound from the chains of the heavens. Thou fallen goddess to beast hood turned." Said Erogon, "the first verse was just to summon Tiamat, it's how both the throne and gate work, that's all I needed but her unlimited lifespan would be a problem so the second verse was from a servant that imposed death on Tiamat so it gave her a new lifespan, but still is a long life."

As Guy finally saw the whole summoning he realized a cruel fact, other people besides Erogon and those like him can use this summoning but not himself. "Elena, how many can you summon?" Said Guy as Elena put up one finger.
"I can only summon one person and that's it." Said Elena, "Erogon has about a few more left to summon."
As Guy rubs his head, "So that I understand the summoning you two can do. You have to know every single detail about them and it's not random."
"At least seventy-five percent of there legends and then you can summon them but it's better to know more." Said Erogon sitting down after he fixed the floor, "But after you summon them you can summon them again at any time. They're not like this world otherworlders."
"I see," said Guy, "we'll care for a spare, Erogon?"
"Well that was part of our deal." Said Erogon stretching his back and arms.

End of chapter 8

Name: Tiamat
Race:  greater goddess
Protection: Erogon's Protection
Title: Primordial Mother, Beast of Regression
Unique Skill: Nega-Genesis - the ability to rewrite all of creation in the user own imagination, but destroys everything else.
Skills: Sea of Life, Mana reactor- like Milim's reactor but she has five of them
Tolerance: resistance to all attacks and ailments

Name: Hayate
Race: Herrscher
Title: Herrscher of Wind
Unique Skill: Unkown
Skills: Unkown
Tolerance: unknown

Name: Fuyuko
Race: Herrscher
Title: Herrscher of Ice
Unique Skill: Unknown
Skills: Unkown
Tolerance: unknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
41.6K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
158K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
2.8K 78 7
After being killed by the true dragons rimuru is reincarnated again only to be isekai'd away to another world where he was summoned to fight demons a...