The Alpha's Omega Mistress

By Goldi-Luxxx

"Our love is filthy, a dirty secret that nobody should know about." Kira thrives and wants a better life in... More

~~One~~
~~~Two~~~
~~~Three~~~
~~Four~~
~~FIVE~~
~~Six~~
Seven
~~~Eight~~~
~~Nine~~
~~Ten~~
~~Eleven~~
Twelve
~~Thirteen~~
~~FOURTEEN
~~Fifteen
~~SIXTEEN
~~ SEVENTEEN
~~ EIGHTEEN
~~ NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One

FORTY-THREE

98 1 0
By Goldi-Luxxx

Kira

The military van from the warrior base yanked Zion out, and my heart banged with fear.

Also, people started running out of their houses, curious to see what was happening. Zion tried to maintain his stubborn look, but I could see the fear in his eyes as he looked at me.

Amari's cries grew stronger. "Kira, please talk to the alpha. I beg you."

One of the soldiers pushed her away when she tried to grab Zion's hand. Laura, Zion's mom was weeping now, and I felt really bad. D'angelo's car zoomed off, increasing my frustration.

"Come on, let's go to the warrior base," I held Amari. "And you really ought to stop crying because we are going to look like we are crazy to everyone."

"Does it look like I care?" she sobbed, her face streaked with dirt and tears. "They're going to kill him."

"No, they won't. He'll be fine; I swear on my life. Let's go."

We rushed out and reached the fence surrounding the base, a high wall of metal and barbed wire. There was a strong smell of death and danger, and I would have never imagined walking into this place.
Although Zion's bruises had healed, I knew they would take a serious beating.

A massive, hulking warrior with deep-set eyes charged forward and penetrated Zion's windpipe. Amari screamed so loudly that I gasped in shock. From the nose to the back of his neck, and everywhere in between, Zion was bleeding from the warrior's punch wounds. He gasped for breath, struggling against the soldier's grip.

He managed to lift one arm to wipe the blood off his face. I did not want Zion dead, even though he was a douchebag and did not deserve my sympathy.

"Please don't hurt him!" I chased after Amari as she cried and broke free from my hold to run towards him.

Some of the warriors were encircled under a shade, smoking cigarettes and hard drinks and laughing at the dramatic display.

A tall man in a neat uniform, with a plastic badge dangling from his shirt pocket, blocked our path by raising his gun.

"You two little rats, what are you doing here?" He let out a fierce bark. "Go home; this is a restricted area."

Amari resisted my attempts to pull her back. The rigid tension in my body disappeared when I sighted the alpha's car. With a sudden change in expression, the guard stepped back and lowered his gun. He removed his hat and made a polite bow to the alpha.

I ran to D'Angelo and begged, in a desperate tone, "You need to stop this." You assured me that you would not harm him. Please order the warriors to release him."

His amused hazel eyes glowed, and he laughed idly, "Come on, Kira. They have the last say over anyone who dares to oppose their alpha. I'm only being lenient because of you and the idiot should be grateful for that."

"I'm sure he's learned his lesson," The warriors gaped at me when I grabbed his arm. They must be wondering how an omega could have the courage to approach an alpha so fearlessly.

If only they understood how the body of a woman could subdue even the most powerful men.

"I need him to tell the truth, darling. I promise not to harm him, well unless he decides to be stupid which he is. "

My frantic heartbeat gradually slowed. "I don't like this, D'Angelo. These warriors have the ruthlessness to take his life. Have mercy, please."

D'Angelo gave me a puzzled look before his eyes evaded mine. "Let him be," he announced his voice firm as a rock."I'll take matters from here."

The guard obeyed without hesitation, stepping back and allowing us to pass.

Zion's face was battered, reminding me of well-prepared ketchup. Even his clothes were ruined.

"Please, Alpha, have mercy on Zion," Amari pleaded, falling to her knees. "He might be stubborn, but he's not evil."

D'Angelo's gaze rested on her. "And who are you?" He asked in the most curious tone of voice.

"She's my best friend," I whispered to D'angelo. "This has caused her lots of pain."

"You have a big heart, and I hope it doesn't lead you in trouble Tell her not to worry about him," he said, stroking my cheek with his thumb before facing Amari. "We do not condone lying. He accused me of beating him up. Don't you think he deserves worse punishment?"

Amari trembled, saying nothing.

"I'll let him go, but he has to confess the truth, or else he will face the consequences. Insulting his alpha and challenging my authority is a serious crime."

Then he turned to the warriors. "Make him talk. I want to hear him admit his guilt."

A breath caught sharply in my throat when three hefty warriors surrounded Zion, tightening their grip on him, but Zion refused to speak.

Amari couldn't contain her frustration any longer. Her face was red with rage.

"You fool, just tell them the truth and stop being so stubborn!"

Zion's head hung in defeat before looking up at the alpha. When our eyes met, a defiant glint appeared on his face.

What the fuck?

"Doesn't look remorseful," D'Angelo said with a dry tone.

"Indeed. Left to me, I would say they give him a little beating, but my best friend is already distressed, and I promised her to change your mind."

"Is she Zion's sister?"

"She's the girl I told you about. Zion has refused to mark her," I said in one breath and D'Angelo's eyes widened before regaining himself.

"It's funny because if I were your friend, I wouldn't settle for someone who looks like a character in a zombie apocalypse movie," he chuckled with mockery, then turned to face Amari.

"Aren't you digging your grave by opting to be with someone so selfish?"

"The Moon Goddess gave him to me as my mate," she said, emphasizing the moon goddess. "Anyone who's been blessed with the mating bond understands the dynamic."

Her voice grew soft. "I can't imagine my life without him. I want us to be together."

I signed and turned away. Ironic how D'Angelo mocked Zion and Amari's bond when he refused to mark me.

"Don't be stupid," my subconscious said to me. "Your case is different. D'Angelo is an alpha. You're not worthy."

Snapping out of my thoughts, I whispered into his left ear. "Zion doesn't want to mark her because he's still pained that I left him for you."

"See. He's so foolish that he needs to be rewarded for stupidity," he laughed lightly. "I am more than happy that you didn't end up with him. Imagine the catastrophe."

Then he lowered himself and gripped Zion's chin. "Confess now, or else your punishment will be much worse. I have ways to make you talk, and it won't be pleasant. I've got a blade that can rip your brains out, broken glasses to punch your flesh, oh wait, my favorite one is a spring-loaded knife-"

"Or electrocution," one of the warriors interrupted.

I bristled in fear. Zion, now defeated, lifted his head with beads of sweat on his forehead, finally giving in to the pressure.

"I staged everything, and I had my friends beat me so that I would accuse you of doing it," he admitted.

The warriors gasped in shock, and they rushed to attack him at once, but D'Angelo stopped them.

"Bravo! Admittance isn't hard after all, you fucking coward. Now, before I let you go, you must mark your mate."

Amari's mouth widened in shock. Zion blinked in confusion.

"How's that your business?" He asked stubbornly before glaring at me, mouthing 'bitch.'

"Now," D'Angelo commanded. "Either choose that or your freedom."

Jealousy pangs surged through me as I witnessed Zion mark Amari. Was it so hard for D'Angelo to mark me?

He was perceptive as ever and noticed that I'd become withdrawn. He leaned in closer, his fingers brushing my palm.

"Are you all right?"

I composed myself, letting out a throaty little laugh. "Sure. I'm fine."

All I longed for was that mark on my body.

"Get out of here," D'Angelo said. Amari helped Zion up, and they ran off like scared rabbits.

D'Angelo and I exchanged glances and despite my foul mood, I burst out laughing.

"A blessing in disguise; at least my friend has been marked by the idiot."

"Let's get out of here. I don't want to pollute your eyes with filth and violence."

I nodded, feeling the warriors' eyes on me. We got into the alpha's car, and he drove away from the warrior base.

"I tried to call you earlier, but I couldn't figure out how to use the phone."

He smiled a genuine one that made him look ten years younger. My dear heart lurched with affection for this beautiful man.

He opened the car's glove box and handed me a package. "That's your sim card. Insert it into your phone's slot, That's the only way you can make and receive calls, send and receive messages, and browse the Internet."

"That's a mystery to me," I said with a groan and the beginning of a smile tipped the corners of his mouth.

"I'll teach you. Don't worry," he said softly.

"Guess what I found? An underground passage that leads downstairs from my room to the main park house. Do you know about it?"

He burst out laughing so loudly and I beat his arm playfully.

"Leads to my study."

"You rogue. You put us in that room on purpose. My mom will find out."

"Come on," he leaned in closer to me, kissing me softly. "Let's meet there at eleven pm. Bring your phone and charger with you for some lessons."

He gave me a mischievous wink and I shook my head. Despite knowing his plans, I carried along.

That night, just like the night of his coronation party, I waited for my mom to fall asleep and quietly headed to the balcony, descending the hidden stairs.

There was something more charged about the underground now that D'Angelo was there. Although the small fan was humming in the corner, providing a gentle breeze, I felt so hot. Our eyes met, and his smile lit up his face.

"Come here," he said, pulling me closer. His lips crashed into mine passionately, his hands cupping my face as we deepened the kiss. I could feel every sensation that I'd missed so much while he'd been gone rushing to my head, filling me with warmth.

When we broke apart for air, we both looked into each other's eyes.
I bit down on my lip.

"This wasn't the plan. I came for the phone lessons and nothing more."

"Yeah," he said huskily, lifting me. "Of course, I'll give you the phone lessons. But first, let me make you feel good. You know what they say, a pleasured body does wonders. Let me show you," he said as he began to kiss and nibble his way down my neck until his lips rested just below my ear.
His hot breath against my sensitive skin sent shivers down my spine.

With a shudder, I arched my back, offering my neck. A low growl sounded deep in his chest and his eyes darkened with desire.

"Kira," he said softly. "I wish I could, but you know what's at stake if I mark you."

"Who said anything about marking? Just kiss me and make me feel good," I said, not recognizing my voice.

Deep down in my heart, I knew I wanted more. I wanted the bond to be sealed. I wanted D'Angelo to plant his seed in me.

Unfortunately, the bleakness of our situation kept putting us out of sync.

My subconscious scolded me. "Stop torturing yourself, Kira. Enjoy the moment and cherish it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 114 9
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
40.6K 2.2K 61
Long ago Riders worked hard to protect the kingdoms of Alenshia, a place filled with magic and power, and keep it well organized. Long ago these Ride...
29.5K 1.7K 43
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...