Red Dragon of Arcadia: Altern...

By RageRevan

Arcadia, a realm beyond our understanding, and knowledge, located in the far reaches of space. It has its own... More

Prologue: Into an Unknown Realm
Chapter 1: Arcadia
Chapter 2: Welcome to Akademia
Chapter 3: Reunion Of Two Worlds
Chapter 4: Son of the Sekiryuutei
Chapter 6: Teams of Arcadia
Chapter 7: The Leviathan
Chapter 8: Azazel Cup Grand Opening
Chapter 9: Gremory's Fall

Chapter 5: DXD World Crises

3.5K 80 59
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei had finally rested, the 30th Anniversary is huge and the party was intense, he was a bit exhausted since the day was pretty tense, he had to pick up Jaune and then this celebration where he had to deal with many people. He took a deep breath and regained his composure. 

"The party was really something.." Issei spoke while taking a deep breath, he wouldn't deny it but being an Emperor can be exhausting. He may be the Red Dragon Emperor, but the Emperor of Arcadia was really something. Additionally, he was not getting any quests as the last quest he had gotten was a Legendary Quest, which was to defeat the Black Arms, and end the Arc Civil War. 

"Well partner, you should be getting used to it...your birthday is literally the biggest celebration anyone could ever give you...same goes for Juniper's birthday as well.." Issei felt a shiver in his spine, the birthdays are really something, especially with Issei being seen as the Arcadian Hero that fights for Arcadia, and Issei is really popular, even here. 

"I guess that is true..." Issei responded, as someone called out to him. 

"Dad...is something wrong?" The one who spoke, was described to be a young girl with long dark yellow hair with bangs and green eyes. She wears a long sleeve polo and a black sleeveless polo with yellow lining. She also has a ribbon tied around her neck. She wears a blue and white skirt, with a strap wrapped around her right thigh. Is wearing black leggings and golden brown boots. This was Rosemary Arc(16 years), the youngest daughter of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc. 

She was joined by another, who was described to be a beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes. She is wearing a mixture of cloth and armor for her chest, which is colored blue with gold linings, she also has an opening revealing her stomach. On her arms she wears black armor with gold linings, and the same can be said for her legs, with blue armor plate placed on top of it. Underneath the armor is what appears to be red stockings. She is wearing a brown short-skirt with a belt and two pieces of armor attached to it that is connected to a skirt on the back of her waist. This was Violet Arc (23 Years), the fourth oldest daughter and child of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc.

"You seem pretty pale, is something the matter?" Violet Arc asked with concern as Issei responded, "I am fine girls...just need to catch my breath.."

"So, what do you think of our celebration?" Violet asked with a smile, as Issei responded, "It is quite amazing..you girls did a good job.." 

"Thanks Dad...speaking of which, you must be excited to head back, haven't you?" Violet spoke with a smile, she could finally get the chance to meet her paternal grandparents and her aunt that her father had talked so much about. 

"I am, my dear...I am excited to visit them.." Issei spoke with a smile, but deep down he was worried for other reasons, reasons that made him worry whether his own parents and sister would recognise him or not. 

However, he did not want his girls to get worried, as he kept a smile on his face. 

"Dad..you are not going to leave us, are you?" Rosemary spoke while looking down, as Issei brought his little girl close and spoke, "I am not leaving any of you...you can count on it..."

Issei knew that Rosemary was hit the hardest when Nicholas, someone she deemed as an older brother figure betrayed her and almost killed her brother. She had feared that her father may also end up leaving when she heard the news that Issei's homeworld has been located. She was worried her father may end up leaving, but that was not the case, Issei saw the Arcs as his family, and can't imagine abandoning them. 

"Now, Rose, you know that your father will always be by your side, right? I was there when his betrayal was still fresh in your heart...you can always confide your problems with me, Rose.." Rosemary looked at her father and nodded, even Violet was concerned about her father abandoning her, but seeing this, she was assured that her father will always be in her life. 

He soon split up from Rosemary and spoke, "You shouldn't be sad, today is a day of celebration...and I don't want any of my girls to be sad, okay?"

"Y-Yes.." Rosemary spoke while looking away as Issei spoke, "Rose, look at your friends and siblings, they are all enjoying with them...you should also go, and have fun, my dear."

"Yes!" Rosemary spoke with a much more cheerful tone, as she soon left and headed to her friends, as he turned to Violet and asked, "Were you concerned too?"

"Yes...but I have a feeling that you won't leave us, right dad?" Violet spoke with a smile as Issei gave a nod and spoke, "Yeah, I won't.." 

"Oh this reminds me.." Violet spoke with a tone that had a smile, "Mom has been looking for you.."

"I see...well I wonder if there is an issue.." Violet however, sensed something off with her mother when she wanted to look for Issei and spoke with a perverted grin. "If there is anything perverted happening, please do keep me updated."

"V-Violet!" Issei spoke with an embarrassed tone, he soon gave a sigh knowing that Violet was even more perverted than he is. 

"That girl of yours partner, she surpasses you in your perversion.." Ddraig spoke with a mocking tone as Issei retorted, "Shut it, Ddraig! "

The only thing the Welsh Dragon gave was heavy laughter making Issei internally sigh, as he soon went to look for Juniper. He wondered what she would want right now. 

Opening Start 

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats.
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies.

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others.
Juniper, Willow, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene.
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman.

The scene changes to a tomb where a white haired man is giving a side glare, as a skeleton man is walking towards him.
Soon three beings show up with sinister smiles.

The Arc Family, Arc Siblings, and the Arcadian Army is shown.
The scene changes to Issei facing off against a Black Haired woman, with a Lavender haired woman in chains.

A television screen is shown where Issei is facing against Rias, the latter having hate filled eyes in her.
Juniper is seen fighting off against Akeno, as the former has a smile, while the latter has a glare.
The rest of the Arcadian Arcs, along with Yuuto, Genshiro, Gasper and Mari all assist them.
Mari has a water serpent surrounding her.

The scene changes to the Skeleton God making an alliance with the white haired man, and their subordinates all working together.
A swords is shown which is wielded by Issei.
The scene changes to Issei and his allies all looking at the sunset, as he turns around and gives a smile at the camera

Opening Ends

Private Room, Arc Family Mansion, Arcadia, 12:00 PM

Issei was in his room, in his pajamas, as he was lying on the bed, he was pondering over a few things as suddenly someone's voice called out to him. 

"Can't sleep, Ise.." The one who spoke was Juniper, and like Issei she was in her pyjamas, as she had spoken, "Something bothering, you?"

"No, it's nothing.." Juniper narrowed her gaze, she knew when her lover was lying, and she was not a fan especially when it harmed him. Juniper then spoke, "Ise, I know there is something bothering you, is it about your parents and sister?"

"How did you?" Issei spoke with a tone of surprise, as Juniper gave a smile and spoke, "I do know, I have known you for 35 Years, and been beside you for 30 Years, I know your flaws and whenever you are sad, and I am not blind...so tell me, why is it that you are having a frown?"

"I...I am scared Juniper.." Juniper was surprised as she asked, "Scared?"

"Yeah...I fear that my own parents and sister won't recognise me, Juni.." Juniper understood this, since Issei was far-far older than when he first came here, she wouldn't be surprised if her in-laws have a tough time in recognising him. She kept her hands around him and spoke, "Sirzechs and Shiva recognised you, and so will your parents have faith, and if your older sister recognises you, so will they? Trust me.."

"I...I..guess.." Issei responded, as Juniper gave a smile, and spoke, "You know.."

"They are your parents and they will recognise their child no matter what happens...so that is why? Stay strong, and have faith, cause they will be reunited with their son.." Juniper's words only were responded by a nod from her husband, as she soon spoke, "Although.."

Juniper got up and started to undress her pyjamas, and spoke, "We haven't done it in a while, so what do you think? Should we.."

Issei looked at her and gave a sigh as he spoke, "And here I thought I was supposed to be the perverted one.."

"Well fuck it, I don't mind doing it.." Juniper gave a blushing smile as the couple started to undress and have some night time fun. 

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Violet peeking in, only for Chibi Bianca to smack her head. 

The Next Day,

Outside the Mansion, Arcadia, 9:30 AM

Issei was ready alongside Galath, Artemis and the rest of his family, additionally two more members had joined in with the rest of their siblings 

The first was described to be a tall woman with short dark yellow hair and green eyes. She wears a black long sleeves shirt, outfitted with a red sleeveless shirt that looks to be made out of metal. Top it off with a white corset and belts wrapped around it. She also wears brown gloves, a green cape and skirt. Finally, she wears black pants and dark brown boots. This was Jade Arc (18 Years), Jaune's twin sister and the Sixth Oldest daughter of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc

The second was described to be a beautiful woman having light blonde hair with a tiara, she had blue eyes, and wore a white sleeveless dress that extended all the way till her upper thighs. She wore a navy blue cape that was overflowing. Additionally she wore a white boots that reached below her knee. Her dress also had a significant pattern, with the it seemingly having dragon scales, along with having a small oval design pattern towards the lower side of her dress. Her cape was bound to her dress as well. This was Olivia Arc (21 Years), the fifth oldest daughter of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc. 

"We are all ready..." Olivia spoke with a smile, as Jade added, "Yep, I am excited to meet my Paternal Grandparents.."

"Me too.." Violet spoke as she turned to her parents, "By the way, how many times did you two do it?"

Both became red, as Juniper spoke while stuttering, "V-Violet!?"

"Come on, please, let us know.." Juniper was remaining quiet as steam came out from her ears, as Issei spoke, "100.."

"I-Issei!!" Juniper shouted with embarrassment, as the children of the family gave a chuckle with Violet only imagining on how things are, given the pervert she is. Bianca and Aqua remained stoic, but even they were curious like the other children. Juniper sighed in exhaustion, as she spoke seriously

"Okay, enough...we should all compose ourselves, this is a very important meeting..and we should all be prepared.." The others nodded, as Artemis and Galath had a small sweat-drop seeing the antics of the children as Galath spoke

"It seems like almost all of the kids, have inherited their father's perversion to some extent.." Artemis nodded, the family's perverted antics only remain behind closed doors, despite this as Artemis spoke

"Yep, that is how it is.." Artemis spoke with a sigh, she was slightly jealous on how happy Juniper is, looking at Issei, while she was stuck with someone like Marcus, she had no remorse on killing that man either way. 

She saw Juniper's smile, and long back, a part of her wished she was in her place, but she respected, loved and cared for Juniper, and seeing her smile was more than enough for her. She also saw Issei as someone close to her, and he saw her as a little sister. 

"Anyways, we should get going, Great Red has already informed me telepathically that we will be heading straight to the Underworld, so we should get ready.." Issei spoke gathering all of their attention, as they all nodded. 

Suddenly, the dimensions around them distorted and they looked around, seeing the world completely distorted as Issei while generating a barrier which allowed the people present to breathe air, this was for his wife, Galath and Artemis to breathe in. 

"So this is the Dimension Gap, right Dad?" Jade asked with intrigue as Issei responded

"Yep, there is nothing, and you can't travel without a specific barrier, unless you are Great Red, Ophis, Liltih or have the Flesh of them.." Jade nodded, as Aqua asked

"This means, Mom, Aunt Artemis and Uncle Galath won't be able to breathe normally right?" Issei again nodded, "Yes, Aqua, they would be needing a space shuttle or a magic dimension in order to breathe, but you kids, since you have my blood, you should breathe without any issues.." 

The kids nodded in understanding, as suddenly a massive red Western Dragon with a horn on his snout and has two sets of wings. His overall length measures around 100 meters. The dragon turned around as he immediately recognised Issei, and was ecstatic to see them. This was Great Red, the Dragon God of Dreams. 

"Issei! It's been so long since I have seen any of you!" Great Red's voice boomed as the children looked at the one that their Father had spoken of, the Dragon God of Dreams. When they first saw him, they felt like they had a connection to him, with Juniper, Artemis and Galath looking at the being with awe. 

"Hey Great Red! It's been a while since I have seen you, it is so good to see you again, speaking of which, where is Ophis and Lilith?!" Issei exclaimed with gratitude, as Great Red responded, "They have been living with your parents..." The Dragon God soon turned to the children as he spoke, "So these are the kids I was informed of? No need for introductions, I know your names and what kind of beings you are.."

"I-I see..." Jaune spoke nervously, Great Red was considered the True Red Dragon God Emperor, hearing stories from his father about him, as Great Red responded. 

"No need to be nervous in front of me, you are almost akin to family, young Jaune.." Jaune nodded as Jade asked, "Is it true that you have absolute control of dreams and manifest it in reality?"

"Indeed, Hatchling, I can..do just that, you can be assured that sooner even you can do that, since you are Dragon Gods from your father's side.." Jade nodded, her Dream Manipulation still needed some training but she can do it one day. 

"Anyways, the others are waiting and yes, you have to save the girl named Ingvild Leviathan, to prevent that girl known as Carmilla and the man known as Nicholas from using her for her own needs.." The moment the names were mentioned, many got angry with Issei and Juniper being the angriest, as Great Red understood their anger knowing the atrocities she had done in Arcadia and now even her, as Issei spoke

"Why Ingvild? May we know that?" Issei asked to which Great Red responded, "Because she has the power to control Dragons with just her voice, her singing will cause immense pain to Dragons and eventually she will be able to command them...the one you know as Nicholas intends for that to happen, he wishes to control your children against their parents..."

This made Issei and Juniper even more angrier, there is no way that they are going to let their children be mind-controlled by that traitor. Artemis and Galath were also angry, while their children shuddered at the thought of being turned against their own parents. 

"Then, there are other Gods that have joined the Black Arms, seeing you and the others in the DXD Team as threats, they are Nyx, Erebus, Tartarus and Angra Manyu, they are going to be a major problem as well..." Issei nodded in understanding, as he had to relay this information to the others as well. 

"Well, I will be sending you back to the Underworld, they are waiting for you.." Issei nodded a he spoke, "Yes, thanks Great Red.." 

"Not a problem Hatch, sorry Issei, I can't call you that since you have grown past that, we will meet again soon.." Great Red's voice boomed as Galath asked, "Great Red, may I ask a question?"

"Go ahead, Worker of Secrets.." Galath was surprised at first, but he should have known from the being that can sense Dreams of the Past, present and future. 

"How much time we have before that Carmilla makes Samael affect even Dragon Gods and potentially even Dragons of Arcadia?" Great Red spoke with a serious tone, "You have two weeks, Galath, that is all..

"Then acting quickly is our only option.." Juniper spoke with a serious tone, as the others nodded, the dimension soon changes to the Underworld, or primarily the City of Lilith. 

"Well we are here...let's head inside.." The group enters, as they soon saw the doors to the meeting, Issei staggered for a bit, as Juniper held his hand and gave a nod. The opened the door and were greeted by several Familiar Faces. 

"Hey guys.." Issei spoke with a smile, seeing the people present. He looked at several Faces many old and some new. 

From the Devils, it was the Four Satans, and Grayfia and Milicas, along with Sona, Saiaorg, Riser, Seekvaira and their peerages. 

From the Angels, it was the Four Great Seraphs, along with Griselda Quarta and Dulio Gesualdo. 

From the Fallen Angels, it was Azazel, Penemue, Baraquiel and Shemhazai. 

From the Norse Pantheon (Asgard), it was Odin with Thor and Vidar. 

From the Youkai Pantheon(East and West Youkai), it was Yasaka, Kunou, Magari and Nurarihyon. 

From the Greek Pantheon(Olympus), it was Zeus along with Artemis and Athena. 

From the Hindu Pantheon(Mount Kailash), it was Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu and Indra. 

From the Egyptian Pantheon it was Ra, Atum and Horus. 

From the Vampires, it was Elmenhilde Karnstein and Valerie Tepes. 

From the Aztec Pantheon, it was Quetzalcoatl. 

From the Irish or Celtic Pantheon, it was Dagda.

From Team DXD, it was Vali Team, Team Slashdog, Hero Faction, and many others as well, he could see his older sister Mari as well. Issei also noticed that the Gremory Peerage was absent which was a good thing. 

"Seems like there are some new people here as well.." Issei looked at Quetzalcoatl, Dagda and the Egyptian Pantheon, as they all greeted him. They knew the hero that many talked about had returned.  

Many had tears seeing Issei return, which was noticeable in Mari and some others, as Mari did not hesitate and rush to her younger brother as he embraced her. Mari kept crying on her brother's clothes as she kept saying 'Issei, I am sorry' over and over again. 

"It's okay Mari-nee, I am back..." Issei rubbed his sister's back, as many smiled seeing this reunion, as the sister looked towards Issei with tears in her eyes, her younger brother had returned, 

"It's good to have you back, my student.." Azazel spoke while wiping his tears, as Issei nodded, Kunou and Milicas also soon rushed to him as Issei embraced the kids, as he spoke, "I missed you two as well, Milicas, Kunou.." 

The two kids nodded, as they sniffled, others wanted to talk to him, but now was not the time, Grayfia herself wanted to do it, but restrained herself, she will do it once everyone is gone. 

Mari soon turned around and asked while splitting up. Kunou and Milicas also split up.  

"Are they the ones Lord Sirzechs talked about?" Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yep, these are your nieces and a nephew, our children...*points to Juniper* your sister-in-law, *points to Galath and Artemis* my uncle-in-law and sister-in-law.." Mari nods in understanding interested in meeting her nieces and nephews. 

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" Issei spoke with a smile, as Bianca spoke first. 

"My name is Bianca Arc, the oldest child amongst the group.." Bianca spoke respectfully, as Aqua was the next to follow up, many looked at Bianca noticing that she was quite mature and respectful in nature. 

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Saphron Arc, I am the second oldest in the group." Saphron spoke gracefully and with a smile, as several nodded in understanding. 

"Nice to meet ya, my name is Aqua Arc, the third oldest of the children, pleased to meet you!" Aqua spoke cheerfully, as many noted her to be the fun-loving type. They are not far off 

"I am Violet Arc, the fourth oldest child, nice to meet all of you!" Violet spoke with a smile, as they all accepted her in response. The next person to speak was Olivia as she spoke

"My name is Olivia Arc, it is nice to meet the people father spoke so much about.." Olivia spoke gently with a bow as they all nodded, they wondered what Issei talked about them to his children. 

The name's Jaune Arc, the sixth oldest child, pleased to meet you!" Jaune exclaimed cheerfully, as many noted him to be the most similar to Issei from his tone himself, but they needed to know more. 

"I am Jade Arc, the twin of Jaune and the seventh oldest child, it is a pleasure to meet you.." Jade  spoke respectfully as they all accepted her in understanding. 

"I-I am R-Rosemary Arc, I am the youngest, it is nice to meet you.." Rosemary spoke nervously as many liked the youngest child of Issei, as Artemis soon followed, 

"I am Artemis Arc, younger sister of Juniper and Issei's sister-in-law, it is nice to meet you.." Artemis spoke cheerfully as the Faction Leaders nodded, Juniper then spoke

"I believed Lord Sirzechs and Lord Shiva told you about me, my name is Juniper Arc, Issei's wife and the children of the Arc siblings, it is nice to meet all of you in person.. " Many happily accepted her while two of the people were a bit jealous of her, as Galath soon followed. 

"And I am, Galath Arc, the Worker of Secrets, and a Deathless being...it is good to meet all of you in person.." Many were confused on what a Deathless was like, as Ajuka asked

"What are these Deathess, Lord Galath?" Galath nodded as he spoke, "Well Lord Beelzebub, I would love to tell you, so listen carefully, you too Azazel.." The duo nodded as Galath explained. 

"I am called the Father of Deathless, we are a biologically engineered immortal species that inhabit the world of Arcadia, they have their own Land in the Continent. A Deathless can be physically humanoid or a different creature. Deathless individuals possess the ability to transfer their QIPs, or souls, into new bodies when they die. Some Deathless are known to maintain Rebirth Chambers where they can be reborn after death.However, there are three ways to kill a Deathless permanently, such as a fatal strike from the activated Infinity Blade, "QIP destabilization", which Galath has the ability to do so, or destroying every available body and Rebirth Chamber." Many were intrigued by this, seeing a new race of beings, as Galath continues, "Until you have Issei's or Ddraig's flames, which can destroy everything leaving no trace of it.." 

The ones from Earth DXD understood this, they knew how dangerous Ddraig's flames are, and they knew that him and potentially his kids can access that. Issei looks around and noticed Rias and her peerage missing, as Sirzechs explained

"I knew you would notice this, but we haven't told Rias and her peerage about this meeting..for obvious reasons, even after 3 and a half years, not much has changed, and believe me, she actually tried to enter your room..." Issei and the Arcs were surprised by this, however the latter became angry and worried, as Mari spoke in assurance. 

"Don't worry little brother, I made sure they would never come back...I crippled every last one of them, tore off their wings, you name it.." Juniper approved of this as she responded, "Good job, sister-in-law.."

"Thanks Juniper..." Juniper gave a smirk in response, Issei shuddered as Mari can be as sadistic as Juniper, with many of them being equally concerned for this, even the children were concerned and scared, or in Bianca's case nervous as well. 

"Anyways, we should settle down...I will explain on what we are dealing with.." Issei and the Arcadians soon took their seats, as Shemhazai spoke in a serious tone. 

"Your highness, Lord Lucifer and Lord Shiva have already told us about the terrorist organisation that Hades is working with..the Black Arms.." Issei and Juniper nodded, as Juniper spoke, "I will tell you everything I know, this is going to be a long explanations.."

"All we know is that, they have caused massive destruction in your world..Lady Arc.." Juniper nodded to Zeus's words, as he spoke. "Still can't believe Hades has fallen this low to work with them.."

"The reasons can be seen later, Lord Zeus, we understand that your brother has become this way, but we need to stop Hades and the Black Arms, along with any of the Gods that are working with them. Our priority is to deal with them accordingly, and trust me when I say this the Black Arms are considered one of most dangerous armies that you will deal with, and yes they are worse than Qlippoth.." The Faction Leaders, were even more worried with Grayfia flinching on how bad things are, Milicas and Kunou join their parent's side, as Yasaka asks with fear. 

"Worse than Qlippoth?" Yasaka's words were nodded by the Arcadian Arcs, as Issei spoke, "Indeed, and the have caused the deaths of Millions, if not trillions of innocent sentient beings, that is why I see them as worse than Qlippoth, they are basically Rizevim's dream come to life.." 

Several growled upon hearing the man's name, especially Vali Lucifer, if there was anyone that hated the man, it was his Grandfather. Issei knew this, and nodded, as he spoke, "Trust me, the people I am about to talk make Rizevim look like a saint.."

"Who are you talking about, your highness?" Vali spoke respectfully, ever since Issei's 'death', he has lost any and all purpose, only training to become stronger so that none of his friends from the Vali Team, which is basically everyone, meet the same fate as Issei, he became more respectful and mellowed down. 

When Issei was revealed to be alive to him, he was excited to meet him, wondering if he would still be up for a clash. However, he knew he had to be respectful to him, since he always respected Issei even before he became the Emperor of Arcadia. 

Issei was himself surprised, he could see some similarities between a younger Juniper and Vali, but he never thought that the certified battle maniac and the rival of Issei would become this mature. 

"He is someone that makes Rizevim look like a saint..before I reveal who that man is, I will inform what the Black Arms are, and what they are capable of..." Vali nodded in understanding as Issei asked, seeing that one of the members is missing as he asked, "So where is that Cat?"

Issei's words were with disdain as Vali responded coldly, "I have no empathy for the traitor, she had the nerve to enter your home and try to sleep there, especially after your presumed death, she was kicked out of my team...and no one knows where she is.."

"Indeed, I also have no care for Kuroka, she can die for all I care.." Le Fay spoke angrily and coldly as Magari looked down in sadness, ashamed at what Kuroka and Shirone had become, Yasaka comforted her friend in this dark time, as Issei nodded and responded

"I see...very well...here is what the Black Arms main base used to look like.." Issei looked at Bianca as he spoke, "Bianca, if you may?"

"Yes Father, here.." Bianca brought out a small scroll device that showed a holographic image of the Black Arms base. Many of them had an eerie vibe from this location. Issei then explained

"The base is located in The Outlands, which is known as the place where all the dastardly, vile, and corrupt criminals or those that threaten the safety of Arcadia go, where they will rot until they die. This place is extremely dangerous due to the terrain and the creatures that reside in these lands. Even the strongest have a difficult time even passing through these Lands. It is a forbidden place where no mere race can go to, there is a reason why only high-skilled Adventurers or even an entire Army, are need to go to clean up this mess." The Faction Leaders intently listened as Issei continued, "As for the Black Arms, they're a large Organixation created by the Arc Family, specifically those that govern the Kingdom of Erdeuelu. It was the Arc's personal army, it's comprised of over 3,000,000-5,000,000 Soldiers. The family in Erdeuelu manages and funds it, supplying them with the best weapons Arcadia can offer. Originally it served as a good cause, fighting against supernatural threats in the Kingdom." 

Issei then changed the screen as it displayed a man that a man whose facial features give that of a sinister look. He has a pale complexion with white eyes and long white hair, he braided it and is wrapped around his neck. He wears robes with a different assortment of colors, which are that of royalty and has many gold ornaments placed around it. The man wears purple cloth around his neck and purple rope tied around his outfit. He wears black pants and boots that have a gold pattern on it and has a bluish oriole cape. He also has some sort of tail sticking out of his back.

"The man you see here, is Vlad Arc, he makes Rizevim look like a saint.." Vali noted in understanding as Issei continued, "He is considered as the black sheep of the family. He was known for his brutal and inhumane tactics, using his spikes and Curse Magic to slaughter his enemies. He hang them on pikes to make an example out of them, he is not one to spare women and children. This in turn, led to the Arcs to disown him for his actions, especially after the massacre in a City in the Kingdom of Erdeuelu, which took the lives of 13,800 civilians." 

"He was one of the sons of the family that handled the Black Arms, he wanted more power, and he manipulated his family into giving him control over the Black Arms. Thus leading to a coup d'état, where Vlad killed majority of his family and waged a Revolutionary War against the Arcs. The battle lasted for a year before his utter defeat. Vlad Arc wasn't killed, but him and the rest of the Black Arms were exiled to the Outlands, never to be seen again." The Faction Leaders nodded as Vali noted that he was really worse than Rizevim, he did everything Rizevim did, but was much, much more worse. 

"But wait, how did you know of this?" Serafall asked to which Issei responded, "Cause I fought in the war and was the one that defeated Vlad...this happened when Bianca was still a child.."

Bianca nodded in agreement, as Juniper remembered on how much death and destruction Vlad had caused all those years ago, and even after that he caused even more destruction during the Civil War. 

"Now we get to the main part of the ones that we will be dealing with, the one who is truly in charge of the Black Arms, he goes by the name Nicholas Arc, or now how he is called Nicholas Kane, someone we saw as our own son.." Issei spoke while turning his gaze, as many wondered what exactly this man did, Juniper spoke in response. 

"I will take it from here..." Juniper changed the screen to Nicholas Arc, as she had spoken, "Now Nicolas, he wasn't an Arcadian, but a citizen of the 4 Kingdoms, born as Nicolas Kane. He heard stories about Arcadia and wish to see the land for himself. Nicolas went to search for it. He always wanted to be the best, to be the top dog, the 4 Kingdoms gave him nothing and his family was already fine with what they have. But he didn't accept it, so he ran away and left the family he despises. His family was loving and caring, but Nicolas only wanted power. To control those around him. He witnessed many Huntsmen act like this and wanted the same. So he traveled for months, searching for Arcadia and found it. He pretended to be a traveler and accidentally stumbled upon Arcadia. Once he settled in, he did his research and was able to figure out who the Rulers are, the Arcs."

"So basically he is a psychopath? He has no love or care for his own family, right?" Dagda asked coldly, he started to hate this man known as Nicholas, as Juniper spoke

"Yes, we both saw him as a son, I saw him similar to Issei, yet he was nothing like that. While that was happening, Nicolas searched for his pawns, gathering his army, he believes if the 4 Kingdoms are corrupt, then Arcadia has it as well. Searching for those who wish for power, he manipulated and brainwashed over a dozen children and promised them a better life if they serve him. His charisma is what got so many people convinced. Even went as far as to bribe or kill Officers to release multiple Prisoners, with him staging it as a Prison break. Even gathering many Organizations and Corporations to fund his army. He even persuaded many of the Arc Members who were eager for power, and wanted a place in Arcadia. They were those who hated the positions they were given, and from there, created his army.." Juniper spoke with anger, however there was sadness, even those from the Arcadians Arcs had a look of betrayal, as many of the DXD people wondered, just how much physical, mental and emotional damage this man did to them. 

"So, from what you are telling us, he is basically, or pretended to be similar to Issei, right?" Azazel asked with anger, as Juniper spoke, "Yes, Azazel, that is true.."

"Worse, he is still alive out there. He wishes to destroy us, and he wants complete and total control of Arcadia, he even desired to kill us, not caring for the love and care that we once showed him...his betrayal hurts us a lot, but he needs to be stopped.." Issei nodded in agreement as he spoke

"You are right...but there is someone worse than Nicholas, and trust me...she is anything but good news...and with her around, she is going to still be a problem.." 

Issei changed the changed the screen. She was a tall and beautiful woman with long curly orange hair, she has blue eyes and is known to give an emotionless face. She is wearing a white polo that is underneath a black dress with gold linings, she is also wearing a corset with golden buckles, one of them has a jewel placed on it. She wears black gloves and a small cape with the middle also having a blue jewel. She is the brains of the entire Black Arms, her name is Carmilla Leichenberg.

"Wow, she looks kinda hot.." Azazel spoke with intrigue as Odin nodded in agreement, "Yep..she does.." Some of the men in the audience nodded in agreement, as the Arcadian Arcs especially Issei and Juniper did not agree knowing how dangerous she is. 

"Trust me Azazel-sensei, Lord Odin, she is the textbook definition of looks can deceive.." Issei spoke with a growl, everyone that knew Issei were surprised that Issei could have this much hatred for her, as Mari became concerned as she asked her brother, "Just who exactly is she, and why do you have so much hate for her?"

"She is Carmilla Leichenberg, another one of the main leaders of the Black Arms and Nicolas's girl. Carmilla is highly intelligent and is known to have the highest IQ in all of Arcadia to the point it's scary. She is the one who comes up with various plans to win every battle, and even has back ups to her back ups." Mari was surprised by this and so were the others, as Issei adds, "To put it best, I would say she makes Euclid look like an Angel..." Grayfia became surprised by this, and so was Sirzechs, they knew what Euclid had done, and if Issei states Euclid was an angel, then how bad was Carmilla.

"Issei is right, she is anything like how you think she is, she was once a Scientist who used any methods to achieve her little projects, in the name of science. The kinds of experiments she does is inhumane and can cause problems with Arcadia. She will kill an entire City, all for the sake of science." Juniper spoke seriously as it made those that thought of her as hot retract their statement, she is a monster in every way, now even Shiva and Sirzechs knew how bad the matter was, and they had to act quickly. 

"Now you know how bad the things are, and Hades working with them will only lead to..." Issei spoke as Zeus responded, "Only disaster...so what is our plan?"

"We make an alliance, Arcadia is willing to assist the Faction Leaders in this-" Juniper was about to speak when the doors suddenly burst in revealing the Gremory Peerage with Irina. 

"Lord Lucifer I was told that Issei was here!" Sirzechs groaned in frustration, someone must have accidentally tipped her to the meeting. Many glared at them, especially the Arcadian Arcs knowing what kind of people they are. Mari was seething seeing them here. 

"Rias, what are you doing here?" Sirzechs exclaimed with frustration in her tone, as Rias looked at Issei, she fails to recognise him. Juniper growled in response, as Issei kept his hand on her, even he was not happy seeing her here.

He could see his children, Artemis and Galath ready to put this woman down six feet under, he knew if she tried anything stupid, the only thing she is going to receive is, death.  

"I was informed that Issei was here. Where is he? Where is my pawn?" Rias spoke with a tone of desperation, yet there was arrogance in her tone, many frowned seeing what kind of a person she really is. Even those that didn't meet her in person, saw what kind of First Impression she gave. 

"She is Rias Gremory, Dad's former master, her tone and attitude reminds me of the Incompetent and Corrupt Officers in the military..." Bianca thought with annoyance. 

"No wonder Dad hates her so much, she reminds of the brats I had to deal with in the JROTC.." Aqua thought with anger. 

"Honestly, she is disappointing in every way, she has no qualities of being a King.." Saphron thought with annoyance. 

"I can see why Dad once respected her before, only to see her true side...she is disgusting.." Violet thought with anger in her head, she was starting to really hate Rias. 

"She does not value anyone that is in her peerage, especially someone that has died multiple times for her and even would have served her as a lover, but she does not value Dad at all even seeing her as a pawn..even after all this time.." Olivia thought in her head. 

"Usually I love women with big breasts, being a redhead is something I love the most but her attitude really makes me annoyed. She reminds me of Scarlett from her earlier days in the JROTC..." Jaune thought with anger and annoyance, if there was one Redhead he hated, it was Rias from what her father told her about. 

 "I had a feeling this would happen, she really is a red-haired bitch in my eyes.." Jade thought with coldness. 

"Dad hates her a lot, she is nothing but a headache and the fact that Dad had to deal with her, makes me wonder how is she the so revered in the academy.." Rosemary thought with annoyance. 

"So she is the infamous Rias Gremory that had caused so much fear in my Ise's heart. I should have known that her brattiness will cause her to come here as well, I am going to enjoy putting her in her place, especially for what she has done to Ise.." Juniper thought with a sadistic grin, as she was going to enjoy putting her in her place. 

"I am starting to see why Ise, hates her a lot..she really is a headache and a nuisance.." Artemis Arc thought coldly, as Galath thought

"The fact that Issei had to deal with her for so long me wonder, how was he able to remain sane while not killing her. Some people really show their true colors when the person is not needed and I can see that in their actions. If she tries anything against my family...I will be joining the battle.." Galath thought with total coldness looking at zero empathy against her. 

"Rias, just leave...your presence is not required.." Azazel spoke coldly as Serafall added. 

"Azazel is right, we never invited you here for a reason, you are no longer are invited to any of the meeting.." Serafall's words made the peerage shudder, as Sona added. 

"Bi, I mean Lady Leviathan is correct, after your abandonment of Issei, I don't think you are welcome here..." Sona spoke coldly, as Rias spoke, "But Sona, we were-"

"Don't you dare play your friend card with me, Rias. We stopped being friends the day you abandoned and betrayed Issei, so get the hell out of here. You are not welcome in this room! Nobody wants you here!" Sona cuts her off and responds Rias was almost driven into tears, as she retorted. 

"But can you at least let us see our pawn again, we deserve to know his existence, due to me being his master once..." Rias demanded, as many were angry at this, especially Issei who saw that even after 3 Years, she was still the same. 

However, everyone was surprised when someone started to clap, as she spoke, "Bravo...Bravo.. Rias Gremory, so you are the one my Ise talked about so much about...safe to say I am disappointed.."

"Wait, you know where my pawn is? Take me to him!" Sirzechs almost wanted to teleport her away but Issei stopped him as he muttered, "My wife knows what she is doing.."

"So that is how you see Ise? A mere pawn!? Then he is better off without you! He told me some very interesting things when he was your pawn, one of them is the infamous scene that I liked to personally call, 'Say my name, or suffer' scene, where if I recollect, you all cornered and pressurized him to call you, your name when you explicitly made it clear that he should call you 'President'. He was about to confess yet you ran off, and then the rest of the girls followed suit, and then what you did, you locked him out of his own room. His own fucking room! Yet, he did not do anything, he even forgave you for your actions! Then you had the gall to break up with him cause he is perverted, when he clearly was trying his best to change! It makes me wonder, is your Intelligence become negative sometimes?! This is why, Issei is better off without you! Cause an Emperor deserves an Empress, not a Spoiled Brat like you!!" The girls that wanted to be with Issei, had started to tear up, Rias was also seething, as in her eyes, this woman did not deserve to be with Issei. Not knowing that this woman can easily crush her like an ant. 

In response, Rias unleashed a Power of Destruction onto Juniper, who only grabbed her hand and twisted it as a snap was heard across the audience. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" The other girls tried to assist, however Juniper was having none of it, she released a portion of her aura making them shiver completely. She then coldly spoke, "Stay where you are unless you want to be killed.." The girls stayed in their place out of fear. 

"Now then, you have some nerve of attacking me, Rias Gremory.." Rias looked at her damaged hand and shot a glare back to Juniper only for her to follow it up with a kick to her abdomen causing her to cough up in response. She soon grabbed her head and slammed it to the ground making her face bleed in many locations. 

Sirzechs cringed seeing his sister injured, but shook his head knowing she brought this upon herself, Issei then spoke, "My wife is just one level lower than me in terms of strength...all I can say is that Rias has provoked the wrong person...and believe me, Rias is going to wish she was dead..."

"May we know why?" Sirzechs asked with a bit of fear, as the others wondered what kind of a person she is. Issei then explained with a bit of fear. 

"Amongst the Arcadia's strongest, whom Juniper is one of. She is the most sadistic amongst them, and with what is going on? You are going to wish Rias survives this one.." Sirzechs turned to the kids, who all had a looks of fear knowing how sadistic their mother can get at times. Sirzechs swallowed a lump of bile in his throat, as he noted that Juniper was almost akin to his mother Venelana and his wife Grayfia, even her brown hair matched hers as well to some extent. 

All he could say is that, she is fucked in every single way. 

"She reminds me of my wife Shuri.." Baraquiel muttered to Azazel, as the two Fallen Angels look at Akeno and could only have looks of sadness knowing what she has become. 

"Yep, my wife Parvati is also as sadistic as yours is, Issei...especially when she is in her Kali form.." Shiva spoke softly, while also having a tone of fear. He knew that once Parvati becomes Kali, almost everyone is done for. Even his kids fear their mother's wrath. 

Juniper grabbed Rias by her throat as Draconic parts are shown across her body, as she speaks coldly, "If I see you again, I will make sure you never see the light of day again...is that clear, Rias Gremory?"

Rias couldn't speak out of fear as Juniper shouted in response, "Is that clear!?!?" 

Rias rapidly nodded her head out of fear, as Sirzechs soon walked forward and spoke, "Lady Arc, I will take it from here.."

"Yes, Lord Lucifer, please, otherwise we would end up killing her, her presence makes me sick.." Juniper dropped Rias, who was shivering in fear. Sirzechs soon activated a teleportation circle and spoke coldly. 

"Rias Gremory, the next time if I see you here again, I will personally send you all the way to Cocytus....is that clear?" Rias couldn't speak due to fear. Juniper soon walked forward and spoke with a mocking tone. 

"If you are wondering, Issei is right there...he has been here this whole time.." Juniper points to Issei, who gives the Gremory Peerage with Irina a cold glare that makes them shiver, as he had spoken with total coldness. 

"Even after all these years, you still have not changed, have you? And to think I once liked you or any of you..." Issei spoke coldly to Rias and the Gremory Peerage including Irina making them cry as Sirzechs teleported them back minus Irina, who was still present, as Michael spoke

"I will be sending you back to England, your punishment will be decided.." Michael activated a teleportation circle sending her away as well. 

"I would like to apologise for my sister's actions, Juniper.." Sirzechs spoke with an apologetic tone, as Michael added, "I too, as well, for my ace's actions.."

"Please, both of you, you don't need to take the blame for their actions....although, put a leash on them otherwise they would completely destroy any and all work you have done so far.." Juniper spoke with a serious tone as the two men nodded in agreement, they all soon settled down, as Juniper spoke

"Oh where was I? Yeah...we don't mind having an alliance with you, not only because of the Black Arms and to deal with them, but also cause Arcadia doesn't mind having an alliance with the other world. Especially the world, that my husband talked so well about.." Many nodded in acceptance upon this, as the documents were signed, as Azazel soon spoke. 

"Well that's set and done, may I ask a question to Juniper about the Black Arms?" Juniper nodded in response, as Azazel asked

"How bad were they during their actions in Arcadia? Like what exactly are we dealing with? Supernatural Beings, what are we talking about?" Azazel's words were nodded by Juniper as she responded

"I think you are familiar with mutants and zombies right? Issei told me about games that are present here, like Resident Evil for instance, that is what you can presume...the only difference is that this time we will be dealing with something worse since both Science and Magic are getting involved.." Juniper's words made Azazel shudder, he couldn't imagine the BOWs coming to life, as Issei spoke

"Oh trust me, Azazel-sensei, it is far, far worse than what you presume, while dealing with them, our only option is to kill. They will capture, torment and experiment on their prisoners, one of Jaune's friends was a victim.." Jaune nodded to his father's words, while a growl was heard from his end, everyone knew that the situation was dire. They had to act quickly otherwise they would be done for. 

"Very well then...we shall, speaking of which, have you heard of the Azazel Cup?" Odin asked Issei to which he shook his head and spoke

"No, why?" Ra then spoke in response

"It is more akin to a tournament, more accurately, an international Rating Game tournament organized by Lord Ajuka Beelzebub and Lord Shiva in preparation of the sealing of 666, initially it was in order to alleviate the tension between the various mythologies...but now, it is more or less a celebration, since that tension has been alleviated.." 

"Not to mention, it was supposed to happen 3.5 years ago, but with your sudden disappearance. it was cancelled. However when you returned, we decided to have it again...it would take a few days for preparation. And we wouldn't mind, if you can bring two teams from your side, your highness.." Horus added to Ra's words, as Issei looked at Juniper and spoke

"Sure, we wouldn't mind, right?" Juniper nodded as she spoke, "Yep..we would like to join.." 

"Great, then in that case, the meeting is done for...we will meet again soon.." Sirzechs spoke as all the Leaders minus Azazel teleported back home. Leaving only the devils present, as many of them were happy for Issei's return. 

Grayfia soon gave a blow to Issei's stomach making him cough up, everyone including Galath was surprised by this action, as she soon hugged him. 

"Idiot, you made me so worried..." Issei quickly recovered, he had taken much tougher blows than before as he spoke, "Hey, it's okay Grayfia-anee..it's alright..."

"Regardless it is good to have you back, Ise-chan.." Issei returned the smile back to Serafall as he had spoken in response, "Yep..."

"Anyways, Juniper, sorry about Rias and her peerage, including Irina...never thought they would come here of all places.." Juniper shook her head and spoke, "It's alright, Sirzechs..I had a feeling that she would show herself here, considering what Issei had told me about.."

"No need to beat yourself up for her actions.." Sirzechs nodded, as Azazel asked with a smile, "Speaking of which, which teams are you planning to send?"

"Haven't thought of them yet, but I will soon think, although I am considering sending two teams from our end...so that is confirmed.." 

"I see...send me the details at the earliest, okay?" Azazel spoke as he teleported along with Sirzechs and the devils, leaving the Arc Family alone with Mari who spoke

"So, are you excited to meet Mom and Dad?" Mari looks at the kids, and speaks, "Your Paternal Grandparents would love to meet them.." Mari spoke while looking at her nieces and nephew, as they all nodded in agreement. 

"I am not sure, Mari-nee, I don't think-" Issei spoke with doubt as Juniper cuts him off and speaks, "Issei, remember what we promised last night, right? They are your parents and they would love to meet them.."

"Even I...would love to meet them.." Juniper spoke with a smile, as Issei gave a nod as he spoke, "Well then...let's head there..." 

Issei spoke with a smile, as they all agreed to do so, the Arc Siblings were excited to meet their grandparents, as they were wondering on what is going to happen in the Hyoudou Residence. 

*Scene Change*

Unknown Location, Underworld, 5:30 PM

Someone watched the Underworld location, she was a beautiful young woman with the cute face of a child that has long black hair and with pointy ears. She wears a cute frilly dress called Godly Virgin Killer Clothes that has a corset jumper skirt. Her body also gives out a tremendous dark aura. This was Nyx, the Primordial Goddess of Darkness. 

"Seems like we can begun our first attack here, right Ingvild?" Ingvild looked at her and gave a nod, Nyx shook her head wondering on how she became this broken. She wasn't told about what the Black Arms did to her, but for now, she had to do what Hades asked her to do. 

However, before she could continue, suddenly a magic circle was heard, she scowled knowing who it was, as she growled, "What do you want, Nicholas?"

"I am here to warn you, leave the attack and come back, the Arcadians are here.." Nyx became wide-eyed and nodded, as he spoke, "We will be falling back, our plan will be changed a bit, we need to have Samael ready for our attack, don't waste Ingvild, she is someone important."

Nyx scowled at how Nicholas saw his own allies, she hated him due to the amount of psychopathic tendency this man had, but she had to listen to him, since she also feared and was concerned about the growing strength of the Longinus Wielders and Arcadians, and had to deal with them accordingly. 

"Very well, I am coming back.." Nyx spoke as she soon teleported, she did not want to work with them, but didn't have much choice to begin with. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one will be the start of the Azazel Cup)

(A/N(2): Nyx will be playing a vital role in the next few chapters, so stay tuned.)

(A/N(3): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97 for reviewing the chapter and helping me with the mistakes, along with providing me pictures of the characters and their descriptions

Issei Hyoudou Stats:

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Title: Emperor of Arcadia, Red Dragon Emperor, Arcadian Hero, Dragon Monarch.

Level: 1345

Experience Points (EXPR): 15000/134500

Race: Dragon God

Health Points (HP): 258000/258000

Mana: 100%

Fatigue: 0

Strength (STR): 98310

Vitality (VIT): 100003

Agility (AGL): 110652

Intelligence (INT): 94560

Senses (SES): 120982

Luck (LCK): 92000

Lien: 10000000000000

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 445 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
501 7 3
Y/N the son of Sirzechs was bullied and abused by everyone for not being able to use the power of destruction until he ran away only to be dragged in...
22.8K 415 31
Jaune Arc wants nothing more than to be a huntsman, a knight in shining armor as he saves those in need. He self-trained every night as a young boy a...
2.3K 99 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...