RARE MATE

By coffeeteab

SEVENTEEN WEREWOLF AU "A Trueblood Alpha and an Alpha can never be mates, you've gone insane Kwon" "Just wait... More

Information+Character Introduction
Wolves
Red Moon Pack
Crescent Moon Pack
Midnight Moon Pack
HIM
The Reason
Hey Buddy ๐Ÿซ‚
Not one but two mates?
"We are happy for you hyung's"
Joshua in Heat
Jeonghan's favourite dongsaeng
Omega's in danger
The Plan
Rescue the Omega's
The After Math
Fun Banter (1)
Fun Banter (2)
Whipped much?
JH Birthday celebration
HJ Birthday celebration
Crowned Alpha
Seokmin is missing
Where are you Seok?
Seokmin is safe
TRUEBLOOD got killed???
Reconciliation
Everything's (not) Okay
Soonyoung's okay!!
Back to normal
Fight between friends?
Jun's Mate
Q&A
Q&A(Answers)
Moon goddess visit's Soonyoung
Soonie's mate Seokie
Hoshi meets DK
Courting Lee Seokmin

Worried for YOU

214 14 47
By coffeeteab

The Luna, Seokmin and Joshua all reached the medical room to see Jeonghan attending Minghao's scratches he had received during the fight with the rogues.

Seokmin quickly went near the bed Minghao was laying on and asked if he was okay.

Joshua got jealous by it, even Seokmin himself was a little injured still he had to care for Minghao. Can't he for once think about himself? Was all Joshua could think of.

Minghao gave a small bow towards the Luna once he noticed her presence. Because Seokmin surrounded around his vision he couldn't see anyone that's present in the room.

He turned his to the voice that seemed to be off Joshua.

"Seokmin I think even you should tend yourself as you still have some injuries on you"

"Joshua hyung is right Seok, stop worrying about me I am alright. Jeonghan hyung is doing his job",said Minghao as he wanted Seokmin to care a little about himself as well.

After listening to Minghao, Seokmin made his way towards the another bed that was present in the room.

Luna was amused seeing them, she came forward towards Minghao and asked if he was okay.

Being an Omega herself, she was proud of Minghao Fighting for himself and also helping his bestfriend who was Alpha twice the stronger than him.

She knew Minghao was a fiesty Omega who would never willingly submit himself towards others but would fight and take a stand for himself rather than being a coward.

"Are you okay Minghao?, I know it must hurt but please take care of yourself and know that we all are proud of you"

Minghao smiled at her and thanked her and then there was Seokmin who also felt proud for some reason.

Joshua was burning in jealousy seeing their interactions and there was Jeonghan who was observing everything silently.

The head Alpha and Jihoon had increased their patrolling towards the borders of their pack and Jihoon had also informed about the urgent meeting to the elder's of the Red moon pack.

✯✯✯✯

It was the next morning. Everyone got ready to start their day.

Minghao and Seokmin both were completely healed from the injuries they received.

They all the Cresent moon pack and midnight moon packs students headed towards the university

Vernon, Seungkwan and Chan all asked Seokmin and Minghao about their health and Seungkwan being the curious cat also asked them how did the rogues looked liked and how was like fighting them?.

Seokmin chuckled at his curiosity and answered him, "why Seungkwan ah do you also want to experience something like that"

Seungkwan shuddered at the thought of encountering with a rogue and replied to him saying, "no thanks i would rather not"

Everyone laughed hearing his response.

"You all are surely taking this everything lightly but it's not this light as it seems to be. There has to be a reason that they attacked us after so many years.",said Jihoon getting serious.

"Yeah if you give it a thought this was very sudden, and how did they know about Seokmin hyung and Minghao hyung would be there" - Vernon

"Yeah and why did they attacked only them why not the whole pack"

"I think they wanted something from them?", said Seungkwan unsure.

Though they all dismissed the topic and started talking about something different.
Jihoon and Seokmin were still thinking about what Seungkwan said.

Soon they all reached the university and everyone stared at them more specifically at Seokmin and Minghao.

By now everyone came to know about the rogue attack happened in the outskirts of Cresent moon pack.

They all ignored the stares and made their way towards the lockers.

As soon as they reached they all took out the things they'll be needing for the class.

They started making their way towards their respective classes but halted in their steps as they heard the commotion coming from outside. They instantly knew what it was all about the moment they heard the squeals of girls coming from outside.

Jihoon rolled his eyes at all the hyperactive screams they gave to the four boys as if they were some kind of God.

He let out an irritating tsk and looked towards them.

Seungcheol, Jun, Mingyu and Soonyoung made their way towards the lockers in difficulty as the crowd just seem to push each other.

They finally came towards where the others were.

Soonyoung's eyes got locked with Seokmin's and Seokmin could feel the worry in them and he was quick to ensure him that he was fine.

Soonyoung looked relieved but not fully convinced.

Seungcheol made his towards Minghao and Seokmin.

"I hope you both are fine"

"Yeah we are", responded Seokmin with Minghao nodding along.

"Ok that's great to hear. I'll see you in the meeting Seokmin.

"Yeah sure Alpha. Looking forward to see you", said Seokmin addressing Seungcheol as "Alpha" for he knew he is next in line to lead the Red moon pack and to show him respect.

"Oh Seok, you don't need to address him that just yet. He isn't sitting on that damn thrown", mocked Jihoon

Seungcheol grinned at him, "still sour that he addresses me with that name but not you?"

Jihoon was also going to be assigned as the future Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack but he never demand respect from any of his pack members but Seungcheol always wanted that respect. And Jihoon was firm in not giving him that.

"Whatever you ass, atleast I am not like you. So desperate in need of respect from others"

Seeing them both bicker was nothing new to them as they knew how they loved teasing each other. But those who weren't familiar with both surely found it shocking to see Jihoon straightforwardly talking to Seungcheol like that.

"Looking forward to see you in meeting Jihoon ah",said Seungcheol and the four made their way towards their classes.

As they were making their way towards the class they heard some whispers coming from students.

"What does that shortie thinks of himself. How could he insult Seungcheol oppa"

"He doesn't know what Seungcheol oppa is capable of. He might slit his throat just for speaking like that with him"

"But I cant believe Seungcheol didn't do anything and just walked away like that shortie didn't say anything to him"

"Oh please stop calling him shortie he has a name and he is right. That Seungcheol guy is too much of himself"

"Girl are you talking about Seungcheol oppa that lowly do you even know from which pack he belongs to?"

"That short guy should receive punishment for talking about Seungcheol oppa like that"

These all whispers were definitely from people who didn't know them.

They all ignored them as usual but Soonyoung had enough of them.

He raised his voice silencing them but accidentally used his Alpha voice which forced most of them to submit themselves to him.

"Can you all stop sprouting nonsense from your filthy mouths? If you don't know anything about than keep your damn mouth shut for god's sake"

He released a sigh and looked at others. He realised he used his Alpha voice while shouting at them. As he could see the Omegas and Betas already bowing at him and submitting themselves to him.

And some Alpha's trying hard not to submit as they had pride in them. Among them was his pack members and Jihoon. Vernon was not completely bowing but he held his head low to show his respect to the Trueblood.

He was surprised to see Seokmin standing there unaffected by his Alpha voice. He wasn't bowing nor did he show any signs of submission.

Seokmin was surprised by it as well. He didn't understand why it didn't effect him.
He has been getting many surprises lately.

Soonyoung said sorry to Omegas and Betas who weren't involved in the gossips as he felt bad for them that they had to submit themselves to him.

They all made their way towards their respective classes and started their day.

✨Time skip to end✨

Soon the classes for the day got over and they all made their way to their own packs.

Seokmin and Jihoon got ready to go for the meeting held with the elder's of the Red Moon Pack.

After getting ready they went towards their Head Alpha's home and called out for him.

They were surprised to see only the Head Alpha coming out as usually in the pack meetings the Head Alpha together with his Luna have to attend the meetings.

"Luna is not attending this meeting?"

"No, the elder's want only the Alpha's to attend this meeting"

"Ohh okay"

They all arrived at the Red moon pack and went straight to the meeting room which was made especially for such pack meetings.

"Woah this meeting room is so big. Everytime I see this room i am in awe really"

Jihoon chuckled at Seokmin's reaction. He was as if like a child exploring the world for the first time.

They reached the spot where they could see the elder's, the Head Alpha of Red moon pack, his son Seungcheol and other Head Alpha's present.

"Ok I feel like everyone are here", the Head Alpha of Red moon pack spoke looking at the people for confirmation and to see if anyone else is left to come.

As soon as he got the confirmation from them he started the meeting.

"We all know why have we gathered here right"

"Yeah to discuss about the unexpected attack of rogue that happened in our pack",spoke the Head Alpha of Crescent Moon Pack.

"Well first we need to figure how and why did they decide to attack suddenly", this time it was the Alpha of "Blue moon" pack.

"I think they are back for something or more likely someone.",spoke one of elders

"You mean after sixteen years they are back for the Trueblood?",asked the Head Alpha of the "Bangtan" Pack. He was very young. His father had died when he was sixteen making him to take the throne at a very young age. He was intelligent and was very sharp minded. He turned eighteen last year and had a handsome mate whom he loves and cherishes alot.

"Yes Namjoon, they might be aware that he going to turn eighteen soon. So as for him to not find his mate they are here to attack" spoke the other elder.

"Umm I have a question", asked one of the young boy presumably of Seokmin's age.

"Yes Chris, go ahead, said the Head Alpha of the "Thunderous" pack encouraging his son to speak.

"Umm if the rogues are back for the Trueblood then why didn't they attack in the Red Moon Pack, why the Crescent Moon Pack?"

"I have the same question", said Seungcheol.

"Well we have no idea as to why they attacked there. But I think we need to be extra careful from now on because we have no idea when they'll be attacking next", said one of the other elders

Everyone agreed with the Elder. The meeting was done so the other pack leaders who were living far away from the Red Moon Pack went to their respective packs.

The Head Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack, Jihoon and Seokmin were asked to stay behind.

The elder's requested for the both Head Alpha's of the respective packs to stay back and Seungcheol, Jihoon and Seokmin can go out.

The mentioned male made their way out of the meeting room and went towards the pack.

Jihoon and Seokmin requested Seungcheol to show them around the pack as they never got to explore the pack before for they only stepped into the pack just for the meetings.

As Seungcheol was showing them around they met up with Mingyu, Jun and Soonyoung wandering around.

Soonyoung instantly got happy to see Seokmin again.

They never had a proper conversation after their meeting behind the school. 

Soonyoung was very worried about Seokmin the moment he heard the news of the rogues attacking them.

He knew Seokmin was a strong Alpha but the fear of something happening to Seokmin was there.

His thoughts and worries were gone when he saw Seokmin with his friends today at school.

Mingyu and Jun asked Seungcheol what happened in the meetin

Seungcheol told them what the elder's mentioned, about the possibility of rogues attack because they might be back for the Trueblood.

At the mention of Trueblood Soonyoung's head perked up and he looked towards them to find them already looking at him.

"So if they are back to get me then why didn't they attack in here?"

"We had the same question Soons, but the elder's didn't say anything about it they just told us to be safe and to increase the Patrolling"

"Ok we'll see I need to recruit more people" said Jun.

Soon they all started talking about various things.

Meanwhile in the meeting room

"You do know why the rogues attacked your pack right?", asked one of the elder's to the Head Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack.

"Yeah i know but i wasn't sure. Now that you mentioned i think we need to keep them both safe.  Seokmin along with Soonyoung both are in danger", said the Alpha sighing.

"Do you think that is true about Seokmin?, asked the Alpha of Red moon pack.

"Yep he is what we think that he is"

~To be continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you'll like this chapter.
Likes and comments are appreciated as always ☺️

Annyeong~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 9.9K 45
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
89.9K 4.4K 16
Once an unmated Omega would turn 25, he or she would pass away as they failed to serve their purpose, which is mating an Alpha and giving them pups...
1.3M 57.4K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
260K 8.5K 55
Where in, the trueblood alpha Kim Mingyu has finally found his mate, jeon wonwoo the omega. But, the omega looks bothered and confused because his he...