𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|43| Chapter

10.6K 862 60
By vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

"What the hell were you thinking, Vie? Huh?" he raised his voice. I sighed, knowing it would turn out like this; that's why I didn't tell him about this in the first place.

I said, "Aan, he was the one who followed me." He asked, "So? Did you call me? Or at least, after all that, did you at least inform me?" I went slowly towards him and said, "Aan, I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to spoil the mood on your birthday."

For some reason, he looked more tense than angry, so worried. I just went and hugged him, saying, "Can you please forgive me? Nothing happened, right? Please."

He hugged me tight, and by his hug, I could tell that he is tensed about something. I am 100% sure that something is going on.

So, I asked, "Is there anything I don't know, Aan?" He pulled out of the hug and said, "Rishi and Anadh made a mistake in the coding part, which resulted in the crashing, so I have to help them Now."

Oh, Rishi did a mistake? That's impossible; he will always be careful about that part. I want to know what is going on. I nodded to him as he said, "I will be in the other room working. Call me if you need anything, okay?" He kissed my forehead and left.

After five minutes, I slowly walked up to his room and heard him shouting at someone, "Find him as soon as possible, Alex. If anything happens to him, I won't be able to forgive myself."

Who is he talking about? That too with Alex? I called Rahul; he picked up and asked, "What is it, killer?" I inquired if everyone was home yet. He replied, "I am still in the hospital, killer. I am just about to leave; I will call you when I reach home." I said okay and hung up the call.

I wanted to call Maa or Baba, but they would get worried, so I had to wait. I called Rishi meanwhile to ask if he was okay because of the work thing, but he didn't pick up.

That's weird; no matter how busy he is, he always picks up my call. Maybe Aan is talking to him about the project, I guessed.

I sighed, sitting in the living room; I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. Why can't my two days break go smoothly? Wanting to live peacefully is all I wished for, but why is life playing with me?

Rahul called me, saying, "Killer, except Rishi and Anadh, everyone is at home." I sighed in relief because I knew they would be in the office for work, and the remaining are safe. Maybe Aan is talking about someone in the mafia.

Rahul said, "Killer, bhai called me asking about Vedhanth." I said "He asked me as well. I don't know how he got to know, but leave about it now." He continued, "I heard from Shiv that bhai asked for the plane by tomorrow morning, saying something came up suddenly." I didn't know about this.

I sighed again, saying, "I don't know , Rahul. He said, Something came up with the company." He said  "I somehow feel bad about all these killer. Shiv said something about war again, that too within tomorrow night."

I exclaimed, "Wait, what? War? Again?" I asked "Shiv didn't tell you the reason?" He replied, "No, killer. He said bhai didn't tell him as well."

I said, "I will talk to him, Rahul. At any cost, tomorrow, whatever it is, I am going with him." He replied, "I am coming too, killer." I said, "Yep, okay," and hung up the call.

After some time, I slowly went to his room and opened it. I saw him talking to someone and continuously tapping on the laptop. When he saw me, he immediately hung up the call and asked, "What is it, Vie?" I shook my head and sat beside him with a thread and needle in hand to stitch-my torn shirt button.

He asked again, "What are you doing here?" I said, "Well, Today is your birthday, and from afternoon, you didn't see me at all, so I thought you missed me. That's why I came to see you."

He sighed, saying, "I am sorry." I replied, "It's fine," and continued to busy myself in fixing the thread. After some time, I got bored and suddenly had a naughty thought.

I smirked, looking at him while he was drinking water. I said, "To make it stand, you wet it. To make it wet, you suck it."

He choked on water, looking at me with wide eyes. I continued, "To make it stiff, you lick it. To get it in, you push it."

He shouted, "Vie, what the hell are you talking about?" I smirked, saying, "Damn! Threading a needle is hard, Aan." I laughed at his horrified face.

He smirked, throwing me over his shoulder, and said, "You really need to be punished, baby." He smacked my ass and took me to our room, throwing me on the bed and looking at me with those brown chocolate eyes filled with desire.

He asked, "What are you teasing me for, Vie? Come on, show me how much you need me. Then I will grant your wish," with a huskiness in his voice that made me turned on.

***

Slowly, my hands trailed up his body, attempting to memorize every inch of it, including the enticing indents of his drool-worthy abs. I traced the path once, twice, and on the third time, my fingers dragged his shirt up. Aan, captivated by my actions, caught on and lifted his arms, assisting me in taking off his shirt. The garment gracefully descended to the floor beside us.

My cold fingers continued their journey from where Aan's heart was, down his chest, following his happy trail, and then lifting them to repeat the process. I knew he would soon have enough of my teasing and take charge, but I wanted to be in control. So, I looked up and locked eyes with his full brown gaze.

I crashed my lips onto his, urging his mouth open with my tongue. He eagerly responded, attempting to dominate the kiss. Meanwhile, my hands seized the button of his jeans, swiftly undoing it and ripping it open, forcing the zipper down. A growl escaped his lips, and he grabbed the edge of my shirt, lacking the patience or will to break the heated kiss, tearing it to pieces.

His hands continued their journey, reaching for my nonexistent bra strap. When he realized it wasn't there, he groaned. His hands moved toward my nipples, which were hard and pleading for attention. Breaking our kiss, both of us extremely turned on and breathing heavily, he asked, "Are you sure, baby?" I nodded, saying, "Do it, Aan."

He kissed me once more, his warm tongue intertwining with mine for a fleeting moment before he trailed kisses down my cheek, sucking and licking until he reached my soft spot. The pleasure was so satisfying, and I never wanted it to end, but eventually, he pulled away and lowered his head to my nipples.

His tongue slowly emerged, lightly licking my left nipple. The touch was almost invisible, feeling as if he hadn't licked it at all. He repeated this once, twice, and that's when it dawned on me that he was teasing me.

I groaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair, making him growl in return. I forced his face towards me, and he immediately took my nipple into his mouth, running his tongue all over it, sucking and biting while his other hand twisted and pulled the right one.

I moaned at the sensational pleasure. Once the pulsing between my legs couldn't be ignored any longer, I pulled Aan away from me. I pushed him onto the bed, making him bounce a little.

He stared at me with a mix of lust, adoration, love, and awe. I had never thought that he could look so dangerously sexy. I pulled my shorts down and walked towards him.

I pulled his jeans down a little, and when they were at least half down his thighs, he pulled them off himself. I slowly climbed on top of him, and he watched me like I was his prey.

I had enough teasing. I wanted something, and I was going to get it. I sat down right on his junior, both of us moaning at the action. I put my hands on his chest; his went to my waist.

Locking eyes with him, I slowly started moving my hips up and down. I loved the sensation. I moaned, going a little harder and adding a hip roll here and there. I threw my head back, moaning slightly when his hands went back to my nipples.

My eyes snapped open when I felt Aan thrusting his hips up, grinding into me. I started breathing even more heavily as I stared down at him. I gulped and leaned down to kiss him.

"Fuck," I cursed as my climax was quickly getting to me. I lifted my hips and got off him, blushing at the wet stain on his boxers. I pulled them down, and of course, he was very hard, long, and thick, his junior popping up.

My mouth watered at the sight, taking me back to the last time this happened. I barely took his head in my mouth when I was suddenly pulled up. I stared at him confused.

"If you suck me off, I won't last long. I want to cum inside of you," he whispered. He rolled us and looked me up and down slowly. I let him, closing my eyes for a brief second, and that's when I heard another rip.

My eyes snapped open, and Aan was throwing pieces of red lace to the floor. My heart raced with anticipation as he lowered his head down and was right in front of my center.

"I have to get you ready," he smirked at me before going in for the kill. As soon as his tongue made contact with mine, my eyes rolled back. I moaned loudly as he lapped up and down slowly, licking every inch of me. He sucked hard, and I jumped, moaning at the delicious sting it caused.

"Look at me," his husky voice reached my ears. I opened my eyes and looked down; I didn't even notice when my hand drifted down and grabbed his hair in a tight grip. His eyes locked with mine.

His tongue darted in and out of me, just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he shoved two fingers into me and sucked hard. It sent me right over the edge. I moaned, holding him where he was, moving my hips and riding his face, trying to prolong the pleasure.

His fingers stayed where they were, lazily moving in and out, while his mouth trailed upwards, leaving wet kisses behind. I was quickly nearing my second climax, but he stopped altogether, making me groan in protest. He got on his forearms, laying his body on top of mine and aligning himself at my entrance.

"I lobe you, baby," he said, and before I could respond, he slammed into me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. It took only seconds for me to adjust to his size. I locked eyes with him. "I lobe you more, Aan," and he started moving.

At first it slow and sweet, thrusting in slowly, moving his body that was tightly pressed against mine. Feeling the movement of his hips against mine just turned me on more. I'd never thought I'd reach something as pleasurable as this.

It was perfect. Quickly, his thrusts were getting harder and faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slipped in even further. Every time he slammed into me I moved further up the bed.

When I felt my lower half clench, I moved my hips in time to meet thrust for thrust. Right as I was about to fall over the high cliff of love and passion he and I were stuck in, he pulled out.

He fucking pulled out.

I didn't get time to protest when he flipped me over and entered me from behind. "Oh fuuuuccckkkkk," I moaned as he went as deep as he could. I was quickly reaching my climax once more.

"Aaaann AAAANNNNN AA--NNN!" I cried out, my arms almost giving out at the force of the earth-shattering orgasm that hit me.

"Fuck," he cursed from behind me. He wrapped arm around my waist, pulling me up against his chest and holding me there. He pulled out almost completely before slamming in once more sending the both of us on cloud nine.

"Ahhh Vie..." he groaned in my ear, his hips slowly moving in an out prolonging the pleasure before he slowly came to a stop. We both collapsed after that, I almost couldn't breathe, but it was so worth it.

***

"Fuck that was amazing," he breathed as his hand trailed up and down my bare spine as I laid on his chest.

"It was, happy birthday Aan," I breathed out.

"I lobe you Vie, please no matter what happens, just remember that I lobe you," he whispered as he held me tight. Tears stung my eyes trying to escape down my cheeks, but I blinked them away.

"I know you love me, and I hope you know that I'll never ever stop loving you. I love you so much Aan," I whispered back.

There was no way in fucking hell that I'd let aan go into war without me. If he's going then I'm sure as fuck following. I'll follow him wherever he goes.

I'll protect him with my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Woahh That was intense..

I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow....  I hope my babies will be out of that, sound and safe.

On my friend's special request here it is double update for today! Enjoy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 32K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
755K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
9.5M 620K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...