Hazbin Hotel - The Rebirth

By Shockblaster2009

Adam is dead, the extermination has failed, heaven decides to dispose of their weakest links More

The Pilot
The Unholy Grail
No Place Like Hell
Dear Little Star
Setting The Stages
Cherry On The Snake
The Great Carmine Talk
Sweet Broken Emily
New Sinners On The Block
Best of Bad Luck
Emergency Lockdown
Clash Of The Ex-Exorcists
The Hazbin Heist
Prince Takes Charge
Life Or Death
Your Too Fast
Sibling Jealously
Trauma Before The Storm
All Hail Gabriel
Road To Victory
Nightmare On Hell Street
An Eye For A Friend
A Real Battle Trap
War Against The Stars
A Father's Last Stand
One More Week To Go
Unexpected Events
We Interrupt This Fanfiction
The Wicked Queen Of Hell
Love Is The Greatest Weapon
Preparing For The Brides
Spicing Up The Lights
Love To Hate
You Should Of Known
A Legacy In The Making
The Carmine Issue
Hell's Greatest Weapon
In The Driver's Seat
United They Fall
A Husk Of A Machine
Adding Fuel To The Fire
Playing With Hostages
High Rock Showdown
The Grinding Aftermath
All Mighty Results
Angels Vs Robots
Farewell Bartender
Truth Or Dare
The God Complex
The Roots Of Evil
Morningstars In The Wild
The Reckoning Day
At Black Cross End
I Spy A Empty Dream
Unwanted Discoveries
Last Laugh
Babysitting The Princess
The Break Up
The Royal Catastrophe
Welcome To The Show
Survival Of The Dumbest
Evil To The Bones
Power Of The Sins
Yellow Dusts Of Trauma
Respectless...
Team Players
Old Foes
Birds Of A Feather
Secret Struggles
Sorrowful Knight Aigaron
The Original
65,000,000.017
Rock Out
Make My Army Grow
Switching Sides
Alexander Carmine
Mother And Son
Red And Green Tentacles
Prince Takes Knight
Driven Out Of Insanity
Red Mountain Mystery
Ludwig Von Death
Shadows Of The Finale
Harmony And Dizchord
Ancient History
Bye Bye Odette
Long Live The Queen
Wendy O Huskerdust
Oh No
Mega Mission
Under The Mask
Molly Jolly Polly
Twins Forever
I'm Sorry Brother
Altogether Now

Trouble Downtown

2.1K 34 28
By Shockblaster2009

The next day, Alastor walks down the street before entering an alleyway and stepping into an elevator that leads him to the meeting place of the overlords. He comes face to face with Rosie.

Alastor: (calmly) Rosie, how are your cannibals doing with all those dead Exorcists?

Rosie: (calmly) Oh Alastor, let's just say we're halfway through eating them all.

The two overlords, along with the others (aside from the Vees), enter, although Alastor quickly notices the absence of Carmilla's daughters.

Carmilla: (calmly) Thank you all for coming here. Unfortunately, you all know by now Valentino is dead, so Vox and Velvet will be absent from all meetings moving forward. We ate gathered here to discuss the mysterious object that crashed yesterday, I'm hoping at least one of you has any knowledge of what it was.

The overlords look at each other confused, except for Alastor.

Alastor: (calmly) I know what it was.

Carmilla: (surprised) Then please, would you care to tell us, Alastor?

Alastor: (calmly) Oh, it was nothing much. Just some injured seraphim angel and a redeemed soul.

The overlords look at Alastor in confusion and shock.

Zestial: (calmly) What do you mean by "redeemed soul"?

Alastor: (calmly) Isn't it obvious? Turns out Lucifer's daughter's hotel works after all.

Carmilla and Zestial look at each other as the other overlords gasp.

Carmilla: (calmly) Do you know any other information?

Alastor: (calmly) Nothing important aside from what I've already said.

Carmilla: (calmly) This certainly changes everything, but this can also prove dangerous. We'll discuss this privately. As for everyone else, this meeting is over.

The other overlords leave the table and head out.

Zeezi: (calmly) Is it just me, or are these meetings getting shorter?

-

Meanwhile, at the Hazbin Hotel, Emily opens her eyes, trying to focus them. Her vision is blurry, like she was hit by a bomb, only to remember the previous day.

Lute: (in Emily's head) At least now I can have the proper satisfaction of killing a traitorous angel like you.

Emily, a bit panicked, leans herself up before feeling a surge of something she had never felt before: pain. Not metaphorical pain like she felt when she discovered the exterminations, but physical pain.

Emily looks down, seeing her left arm and wing bandaged. It was pretty obvious what happened: Lute had shot her. She remembers herself bleeding heavily before falling unconscious. But the real question on her mind was simple: Where is she?

Downstairs, the Hazbin crew sits in the living room to acknowledge Sir Pentious transforming into an angel after being incinerated into ash by Adam.

Angel Dust: (calmly) So, where are your wings?

Sir Pentious: (awkwardly) Well, I... I guess I didn't get any.

Husk: (calmly) So, how was your time in paradise?

Sir Pentious: (annoyed) Are you really asking me that? It would be fine if not for the fact that place is the definition of a dictatorship.

Charlie: (defeated) Well, it's good to know the hotel works. Shame Heaven isn't as holy as first thought.

Vaggie: (calmly) Don't give up hope, Charlie. We can still accomplish your dreams.

Charlie looks at Vaggie, blushing slightly. However, their attention shifts when they see Emily weakly leaping from the top of the stairs.

Charlie: (realizing) Emily!

Charlie and Vaggie rush to Emily, Charlie hugging her angel counterpart.

Charlie: (calmly) It's good to see you again.

Emily: (confused) Where am I?

Charlie: (calmly) There's no easy way to say this, but... welcome to hell, I guess.

Emily: (realizing) WHAT? How did I-

Before Emily can finish, she feels a surge of pain from her damaged wing as Charlie is forced to hold her up.

Charlie: (comforting) Take it easy, Emily. You were injured pretty badly, but you're safe now.

Emily: (struggling) How did I get here?

Sir Pentious: (calmly) That would be my doing. After you were shot, I had to carry you and run a minor crash course from heaven to hell.

Emily: (weakly) I see.

Elsewhere, in the office of Carmilla Carmine, Carmilla, Zestial, and Alastor (all standing) have a little talk.

Carmilla: (calmly) Alastor, are you sure that this "redeemed soul," as you put it, is a former sinner?

Alastor: (calmly) Affirmative. Said former sinner brought many weapons from your company before. Does Sir Pentious ring any bells?

Carmilla: (calmly) They do. I believe he was one of my biggest customers. If Lucifer's daughter's hotel works, that might be the solution to all our problems.

Alastor: (calmly) I wouldn't be so sure. The only reason I know this is because he returned down here by choice to protect a seraphim angel who was... not in the best of conditions. But never mind that for a second. I want to ask a question.

Carmilla: (curious) Go on.

Alastor: (calmly) I told you about my discovery. I think it's only fair you tell me something.

Carmilla: (calmly) What?

Alastor: (calmly) During the meeting, I noticed that the remaining Vees weren't the only people absent.

Carmilla's eyes widen in shock as she realizes what Alastor is trying to say.

Carmilla: (frustrated) Alastor, my daughters are none of your concern.

Alastor: (calmly) I was only curious.

Zestial: (calmly) Alastor, now is not the time. Carmilla and her daughters are going through something private and beyond your understanding.

Alastor: (calmly) Can't I be just a bit concerned for my fellow overlord? But you know, whatever is going on with your daughters, perhaps I can offer my assistance.

Carmilla and Zestial exchange glances, curious but hesitant to wonder what Alastor is proposing.

Carmilla: (curious) How?

Alastor: (calmly) Perhaps... they could stay at the Hazbin Hotel.

Zestial: (calmly) Are you suggesting that Carmilla leave her daughters in the care of yourself and your friends?

Carmilla: (hesitant) It's an intriguing offer. I did assist one of the hotel's residents in learning how to kill Exorcists. But I'll need to discuss it with my daughters first. I must ensure their safety above all else.

Alastor: (calmly) Take all the time you need. Now, if you don't mind me, I have a hotel to return to.

Alastor walks out of the room, leaving Carmilla and Zestial.

Zestial: (concerned) You aren't actually gonna accept Alastor's offer, are you?

Carmilla turns toward a window, looking at the hell that is hell.

Carmilla: (concerned) Alastor isn't the most trustworthy overlord, but Vaggie and the other inhabitants might be what Clara and Odette need. Maybe even one day they may reunite with their brother in heaven. But as I told Alastor, I'll talk to them first.

Zestial: (calmly) I understand, Carmilla.

-

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, Emily (now a bit more conscious) sits on the sofa beside Charlie, Vaggie... and Lucifer.

Lucifer: (angrily) Those black death rats, they haven't changed a bit.

Emily: (nervously) Are you always this angry?

Lucifer: (calmly) Oh... sorry. I'm just not a big fan of Heaven. Don't even get me started on Sera and the almighty "Lord."

Emily: (defeated) Tell me about it.

Charlie: (calmly) I mean, look on the bright side. Unless Heaven wants to cause a full-scale war, they won't try to lay a finger on you.

Emily: (defeated) That's good, I guess.

Vaggie: (whispering to Charlie) Are we sure this girl is the same Emily we met in heaven?

Charlie: (calmly) Vaggie, Emily has been through a lot since we last saw her. Remember, she's just been shot.

Suddenly, the front doors open as Alastor enters.

Vaggie: (annoyed) Where have you been all day?

Alastor: (calmly) Just a few meetings with fellow overlords, nothing much. Although I'm happy to report the hotel might be getting some new residents.

Charlie: (calmly) Really? Who?

Alastor: (calmly) That is a surprise, my friends. But I do see that the seraphim angel is awake.

Emily: (nervously) Hello.

Alastor: (calmly) Why, greetings, young one. I am Alastor, the host of this hotel. If i may, you do look a lot like Charlie.

Emily: (nervously) Thanks... I guess.

Alastor: (calmly) I suppose you'll be staying here for a while. I don't think you would want to go back to Heaven anytime soon.

Emily: (defeated) I guess I am.

-

Later that evening, Carmilla walks through her headquarters and goes into the kitchen. She sees Odette sitting by a table, drinking a glass of water and looking out the window.

Carmilla approaches Odette quietly, taking a moment to observe her daughter's demeanor. She can see the weight of the recent events still heavy on Odette's shoulders.

Carmilla: (softly) Odette.

Odette startles slightly at her mother's voice but quickly composes herself.

Odette: (quietly) Mother.

Carmilla: (calmly) I-

Odette: (interrupting) I'm not in the mood for talking right now, mother. Please just... leave me be.

Carmilla: (defeated) I understand, dear.

Carmilla quietly exits the kitchen as a familiar one-eyed bat watches once more through the window before flying back up to heaven once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 96 6
( that's remake of my story ) Y/n L/n was known as archangel of heaven and ex left hand of Adam Now she is in hell and she is living in Hazbin hotel...
267K 10.9K 44
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔞𝔷𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚...
11.4K 498 12
Just as Lucifer feared, with the battle against the angel exorcists, along with the death of Adam was bound to cause an uproar in Heaven. Now, the hi...