Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

Galing kay callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... Higit pa

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* β€žIt was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*36* Finally the truth...

143 11 0
Galing kay callme_annie

Gemini knew perfectly well that it couldn't be put off any longer. It's time for them to talk honestly to each other. After a quick breakfast, he invited Joong and Pond to the room he shared with Fourth. He called Phuwin on the tablet and when he finally greeted him, he got straight to the point.

"We saw you two yesterday". Gemini pointed first at Joong and then at Pond.

"Of course you saw us, we spent the whole day together, I guess that's normal?" Joong tried to play dumb, but Pond, seeing on the tablet screen that Phuwin looked down and was nervously playing with the pencil in his hand, placed his hand on Joong's knee.

"Come on, Phu knows".

"Did you tell him?!" Chen looked at his lover with fury in his eyes.

"I didn't want to lie to him, I love him and we agreed to be friends with benefits, didn't we?"

"You love him?" Gemini couldn't stand it. "Pond, I think you've got something wrong. A person who loves someone does not sleep on the side with others!"

"You don't understand... We..."

"Then fucking explain it to me! I considered you my friend. I knew I shouldn't trust you with my brother, but I helped you two be together anyway. I gave you the opportunity to be a couple, I believed that you loved my brother, and what did you do? The trust you once broke you won't get it back, dude! You should know better!"

Gemini couldn't sit still, he would have liked to get up, but Fourth's strong hands on his shoulders effectively stopped him. Pond also stood up. He was only slightly taller than Gemini, and when Gem sat down the difference seemed even more obvious, but he still felt like the young Tangsakyuen had the advantage over him. Phuwin felt compelled to stop it before it came to blows. Gem, remembering his mother's suffering because of love, had great reservations about believing that love could be beautiful and happy, Pond and Phuwin only seemed to confirm his hypothesis.

"I came up with it," Phuwin interjected. Gemini, Fourth, and Joong looked at the tablet placed in the middle of the desk under the TV in disbelief. Gem was surprised that Joong looked genuinely surprised too.

"Why did you do that?" Gemini couldn't resist asking this question.

"Because of P'Mile and Gun, Fourth's brother".

"WHAT?!" All four of them shouted it at the same time.

"Okay, enough of these lies. Only truth can save us from more misunderstandings. Let's talk about everything. What does my Fourth's family have to do with you and Pond?"

Gemini didn't even notice how easily he called Fourth his. Fourth glanced at him briefly, but said nothing.

"I work for Gun's gang. I'm learning programming, but I'm actually a hacker. About a year ago, your twin, Fourth Gun, found me at the university, found out that I was the best in my year and asked me to work for him, but warned that it could be dangerous, that if someone find out what I was doing secretly, I could get killed. I realized that I loved Pond and that I didn't want him to suffer if something happened to me, I didn't want him to be left alone. It was you, Gem, and Fourth who convinced me to do this. You're both in love with each other and you pretend like you're not. Gem, Fourth ran away from you because he was afraid P'Mile would hurt you, but you almost wasted it by going to him".

"Did you go to my father?"

"Eeee? Maybe?"

"Gem!" Fourth said with warning.

The room fell silent, with only the typical sounds of the morning in Japan being heard. There was a gentle snowfall outside the window, the surroundings looked fairy-tale and magical, but the atmosphere in the room became heavy with the emotions hanging inside. Fourth glared at Gem. Gem, still nervous, felt no pain thanks to the adrenaline. He got up from his wheelchair and approached Fourth. He grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. His heart was beating like crazy in his chest. He was afraid of this moment, afraid that Fourth would hate him for what he had done, but he knew he had to tell the truth.

"Yes, Fourth. I was at your father's. Your twin brother, Gun, finally convinced him that we could be together. I went there because I really care about you. I don't want to just be your friend and work partner. I want to be your boyfriend, your real boyfriend. I'll only say it once, because we Tangsakyuens don't talk about feelings: I love you and I want us to be together. I want to have with you all those sweet moments that couples in love have. I want to go on a date with you, a real date and not because P'Off told us to. I want to buy you flowers on special occasions and without any occasion. I want to have the right to hold your hand whenever I feel like it. I want to protect you. I went to P'Mile to talk to him about us because Phuwin showed me a video of you sitting in a car screaming that you're not good enough for me. Fourth, please forgive me for going to your fathers without your knowledge, but that day you ignored me and I didn't know what to do. You are not worthless, you just don't see it yet, but you're worth everything. You make me smile more, you brought real happiness to my grey sad life, you made me want to believe in love again even despite what my mom came through because of this feeling. Do you really think I'd give up on you? You're my sunshine, what would I do without you?"

Gemini looked into Fourth's eyes with hope. In a way, he was waiting for Fourth to throw his arms around his neck and tell him that he loved him too, that he wanted the same thing, but Fourth seemed scared.

"My father will kill you. Please GemGem, fall in love with someone else, don't fall in love with me, I'm not worth it. I don't want to lose you. I prefer to have you only as a friend than not have you at all".

No sentence had ever hurt so much, but Gem was stubborn. He already knew what he wanted, and suddenly it dawned on him that deep down, Fourth wanted the same thing, but he was afraid.

"Gun didn't tell you?"

"He didn't say what?"

"About P'Mile agreeing to our relationship. Your father won't bother us, he already made a promise with me, Phu and Gun".

Fourth didn't understand much of it. He vaguely recalled a morning in his rented apartment, eating breakfast with Gun. Perhaps Gun had actually mentioned something about their father not interfering in his life, but he didn't know the reason for it at the time.

"Wait, GemGem, what did you and Gun do to my father?" Fourth looked at Gem suspiciously.

Phuwin felt the urge to interject again. It was his way of repaying his debt to Gem.

"Your father sent me and Gem to an abandoned, haunted school to spend the whole night there as a test. Apparently no one before us had survived there for so long. He gave us his bodyguard, Billy, to accompany us. Billy's quite a nice guy. When I found out what was going on, I wrote a message to Gun and he came to us. School was mysterious and scary, but we managed to hang in there, and then Gun came with us to your house to meet your father. Here's the whole story".

"You did this for me?"

"Uh-huh. I will do even more if necessary".

And only then did the thought hit Fourth: Gem really loved him. He didn't make this up. Gem actually went to his fathers and took up their challenge. For him.

"Am I the only one who doesn't understand anything?" Joong was confused. Pond patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I didn't know anything either".

"You are not mad at me?" Gemini felt like he couldn't stand the wait anymore.

"No, I'm not mad at you. On the contrary, I am very impressed, only a very few people have the courage to stand up to my father".

"Does that mean you agree?"

"What should I agree to?"

"Willyoubemyboyfriend?" Gemini said it quickly, in one breath, making the entire sentence a bit difficult to understand.

"Say it again," Fourth asked gently, a faint smile on his lips. There was a mischievous sparkle in his eyes, although he still didn't fully understand what was happening. He felt like he was dreaming and it couldn't be true.

"I asked if you would be my boyfriend?"

"I'd love to be your boyfriend."

Hearing this, Gemini was overjoyed. Despite his injured leg, he grabbed Fourth in his arms and hugged him very tightly. The emotions and feelings accumulated over the past weeks finally found an outlet when he hugged the person who had become the most important to him.

Phuwin, feeling a pang of regret in his heart, interrupted their beautiful moment of closeness again.

"Big G, I'm shocked. Have you forgotten that your leg is injured?"

As he said this, as if under some evil spell, Gem felt pain in his leg. He struggled back into the wheelchair. Fourth never let go of his hand.

"I haven't forgotten about you," Gemini wagged his finger at him. "I think we still have some explaining to do. All of us. Phu, let's start with you. You said Gun hired you as a hacker. What was your task?"

"I had to spy on his fathers".

"Oh, that explains a lot. Did you learn something interesting?"

"Yes. Fourth, did you know you have another brother?"

"Hmmm... I don't think I have. I mean... Uh... Well... There are three of us, P'First is the oldest, then there's Gun and me last. I think that's it".

"Do you remember the photo of the boy's body that Gemini received?"

"Are you talking about LiMing?" Gemini reached into his bag hanging over the frame of the chair next to him and took out his phone. Slowly, everything started to come together, although still not all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. He found a photo of that photo in the photo gallery.

"Yes, I'm talking about LiMing. Dr. Khaotung gave me a lead, but I had to get hard evidence. You were triplets, you, Fourth, were the youngest, LiMing the oldest. Your mother decided to leave LiMing to Uncle Jim's care. Gun learned about its existence when LiMing and Heart left for America. He followed them there. I don't know what happened, but I'm afraid Gun may be responsible for LiMing's death".

"We'll talk about it again when we get back to Thailand". Pond decided for them, having just received a message from P'Erin that they were to go down to the conference room immediately for a briefing. "P'Erin is calling us. Work."

"Oh my god, I almost forgot! Phu! Try to find Gun and call First, we will discuss our further plan in the evening". Gemini loved to make plans, and Phuwin loved adventures, especially those that could be dangerous. Phu was afraid of ghosts, but at the same time he loved adrenaline. Phu liked it when things happened. He set to work with joy and enthusiasm, immediately sending a message to Gun and asking him to give him P'First's contact details. In addition, he was relieved that Gem had abandoned the topic of him, Pond and Joong and their slightly strange, unusual relationship for now, he wasn't ready to explain it to him in detail yet.

Joong, Pond, Gemini, and Fourth left as quickly as possible, Fourth pushing a wheelchair in front of him, with Gem sitting in it, his legs covered with a cute cat-print blanket. Their heads were full of all sorts of thoughts, but now they had another important task waiting for them: meeting their fans. Gem and Fourth were to sing together and Pond and Joong were to dance together. In addition, they were also supposed to sign autographs and give several interviews. Gemini stopped caring about Phuwin and Pond, allowing himself to fully enjoy Fourth's closeness.

And Fourth, that damn prankster, didn't miss a single opportunity to film Gem. He did not intend to publish these recordings. He figured that now, as Gemini Norawit Tangsakyuen's official boyfriend, he had every right to keep most of their sweet moments to himself.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.7K 1.8K 32
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...
24.7K 1.6K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
6.4K 529 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...
6.1K 424 37
When Ohm&Pakorn the brothers meets the Nan triplets...Nanon ,Nannam&Nanfah What if an innocent girl was also trapped in this tangled love game of pla...