LIGHT VS DARKNESS // taekook

By zuhabhat2

In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job... More

synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Face Claims
65
66
67
68
69
70
Anime sketches
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
New book/ sequel
84
85
86 (penultimate)
87 (epilogue)
Q/N
Introgation

57

47 7 4
By zuhabhat2

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

"Jimin, what is he doing here?" I whisper yelled while trutting to him, his eyes wandered everywhere but mine. The third person stood suave though I could easily put my fingers over his fidgety movements, his onces hot sand fragnance with the whiff of coconut and unmistakingly mixed with the smell of seaweeds and salt felt anything but sweet. He was undoubtedly nervous about something, which puts me more on the edge. He was not a sort of person who could possibly worried about something,

"J-Jungkook, h-he just visits me here. He was invited to my coronation!" Jimin replies bluntly while fidgeting with his little fingers, I squited my eyes at the unconvincing lie. He and visit us, that was one in a hundred lies.

"You know it is not fitting at a___"

"Yoongi??" Taehyung cut me off when he barged inside Jimin's room, his eyes flickering from Yoongi's eyes to mine,

"Taehyung, what are you doing here? " Yoongi replied equally shocked, I rolled my eyes internally when the dark king jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Yaah, how could I forget about the tight friendship between dark kingdom and water kingdom? They have been on good terms for their whole lives, something very much rare knowing how both of them were deceitful in such matters.

Well, I could take my words back for dark king, though yoongi still matches with each and every letter of it.

"I was here since the beginning of the event but I seriously didn't expected you to arrive, yoongi!" Taehyung exclaimed in surprise, his eyes gleaming with happiness when he gazed at his friend.

"I myself didn't expect to attend the event!" Yoongi answered while paying Jimin a knowing stare, my brow frowned when I felt like they were somehow exchanging words with each other through their eyes.

When did they get on good side with each other? We have been hating each other for our whole life, Jimin being the one who initaites it.

"Can anybody tell me what you were doing in my brother's room? " I significantly pointed out 'brother's room', Jimin's contour quickly turned more nervous as he ducked his head down.

"Jimin, did this dipshit blackmailed you?" I asked again, he shook his head quickly while looking at me pleadingly. Yoongi snorted behind me but musingly kept quiet which was enough testament that something worst was coming.

"Then did he manipulate you to poison our father or kill Bogum? I will see him, you just admi____"

"W-What, what are you talking about?  Why would I poison my own father, or even kill Bogum? Didn't aecha do that? " Jimin bomabarbed me with his questions instead. I hastily looked at taehyung who gulped when I passed him a knowing look that speaks
i-told-you.

"No, he is lieing. We both hear him talking with someone about hiding something!" Taehyung intervened immedaitely, his eyes shooting daggers at Jimin who glared back.

"I was talking with yoongi and it shouldn't be supposedly your concern. What the heck are you doing here, shouldn't you already left for your that cruddy dark kingdom?" Jimin snickered contemptly while looking at taehyung who grinded his teeth, I sighed disbeliefly when taehyung was ready to throw fists but luckily yoongi detained him.

"How dare you talk about my magnificent imper___"

"Jimin, what were you talking with him? And how are you both alive after talking with each other. As long as I know, you both don't talk unless it include some random punches and fists" I intrupted taehyung mid way before he could blabber anymore, my senses already feeling his blazing glares.

Jimin opened his mouth but tarhyung quickly beat him into that,

"How dare you intrupt me, I was talking wi____ "

"I can't tell you that, jungkook. Please understand, I will tell you everything but on the right time! " Jimin implored pleadingly, I sighed while looking at his begging and helpless expressions.

My eyes narrowed when I heard taehyung throwing incoherent words our side, his small body thrashing frantically in Yoongi's hold who was himself having hard time managing him.

"Leave me, how dare they both cut me off in a row?" Taehyung snickered derisionly, his eyes sharpening when I turned at him nonchalent,

"Leave me yoongi.....okay, don't blame me for this?" He says before biting yoongi's hand harshly, yoongi shouted in pain before retreating his hands from taehyung who stumbled forward. I wheezed when I saw a huge red teeth mark on his hand, his eyes eerily glaring at taehyung who strolled at us.

"Now tell me, why the fuck you cut me off? " I was about to answer when Jimin jumps inbetween us, his eyes blazing red which causes taehyung's eyes to become red too,

"And why did you bite Yoongi's hand?" Jimin snorted out, I arched my brows when I find a layer of concern over the words,

From when did Jimin starts getting worried....  and that too about this dipshit?

"You craving one, I won't mind sketching one ugly mark on you!" Taehyung replies in a duh tone, his voice wrapped with sass which really doesn't perplexes me.

"Dare to! I will leave you with much more worst burn mark....like the way I did last time" Jimin sassed back, taehyung turned red with anger and before he could do something that he will probably regret in future, i hurriedly hoped between them.

"Calm your nerves down! We ain't here fo___"

"Just fuck off, we can sort it out!" Taehyung muttered while sending daggers my side, yoongi whistled from behind him and I was pretty much feeling frustrated now.

"Yaah, I am quite seeing the improvement!" I scoffed before turning to Jimin,

Without beating around the bush, I tried coming to the point, "Jimin please just tell me what is going between you guys. You know, I won't judge."

"I will tell you but o___"

"Yaah same shit. Now he will say 'on right time'. He is just trying to keep his secrets under the rug. Are they that much brutal?" Taehyung mimicked his vocal, Jimin fists his fingers together before sending daggers his side.

"What that have to do with you, bastard? " Jimin retorted instantonously, taehyung griffted his teeth before launching on him, impelling them both straight on the tiled floor. Jimin grunted when his back hit the hard ground, a groan escaping his mouth when taehyung choked him with his hand.

"What did you fucking say? Dickhead!" Taehyung growled on Jimin's face whose face went scarlet red with the rage, his hands quickly grabbing taehyung by his waist before he rolled them both,

"Something I should have said way before. You are without a father, anyway! " Jimin snarled in return, his hands quickly making their way to taehyung's hair but before that, I quickly pulled him back,

"What are you saying, Jimin?" I disappointingly voiced out, his wide eyes meet mine before he scoffed.

"Truth!" I felt myself growing furious, their little bickering was getting way past the threshold. My eyes quickly roamed to taehyung who lifted himself up, his face burning with rage in complete contrast with his eyes that were cold, emotionless.

"Taehyung, he didn't mea__"

"It doesn't matter anyway! Why would I feel effected by someome who is having a dark bundle of skeletons in his closet!" Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly, his voice gentle and low this time. I sighed when I knew he wasn't going to agree on my words, his vulnerablily just slips off only between his room's four wall.

"I am not hiding s-something! " Jimin countered instantly though he himself sounds unconvincing. It feels as if he was assuring himself rather others,

"Yaah, that is very much evident by your stance!" Taehyung snarled lowly, 

"I will tell you! " Yoongi suddenly intervened, I was pretty much doing well in ignoring him but this statement perks my interest as I diverted my eyes at him.

"No, yoongi. Please, he wil___"

"It will come out anyway, Jimin. Believe me this is the right time! " Yoongi assured the anxious Jimin, who shook his head hysterically.

"Umm, I know it might sound eerie but Jimin is..... " He took a extra deep breath, my head nodding at him to continue, ".....pragnant!"

I blinked.... ones then twice then thrice until taehyung's melodramatic gasp pulles me back from my shock,

"With whom!" Taehyung asks in an extra interested tune, his voice dripping with impatience and entrallment. He licked his lips, waiting restlessly for the answer.

"Ahh please don't kill my family, but it is...."

"...your brother, right. I know from the start, that pervert brother of yours always trys to flirt wit___"

"No what the fuck? It is me! " Yoongi interupts taehyung quickly, who clasps his hand tightly on his mouth. His eyes widened before he pointed at yoongi in disbelief

"You.Impregnated.Him!" Taehyung emphasized every word while getting a tentative nod from yoongi who gulps when his face paled out

"I am sorry, but our friendship is over!"

"W-What? " Yoongi shockingly voiced out, his face frowning into a very weird expression.

"What do you mean by 'what'? Did you fucking choose this twick here to put your seeds into, I mean...i expect better from you! Yoongi" Taehyung snarled out before rolling his eyes when yoongi turned defensive,

"What the fuck, taehyung. He is my boyfriend now. You cannot say that about him! " Yoongi chirped out, Jimin's tense and furious muscles quickly relaxing with the remark,

"No I am bound to criticise. How can you fall for your arch ene____" Taehyung abruptly stops before gazing at me, he cleared his throat before continuing, "...i mean, with this furious twig shaped good for nothing creature!"

"You are being over dramatic now!"

"No I am no___"

"Can you please all shut up? " I shouted when a throbbing pain passed across my skull.

My brother is having a life inside his body that too from the least expected, my father is fighting for his life, my mother have certain brutal allegation over her head....how can a situation turn this odd against me?

I really want to cry out loud now, this everything was getting over my mind. My frustrated eyes met Yoongi's one, and instantly, I felt anger building inside me. I want nothing but to deliver him a good piece of my mind,

I hastily marched at him who took a meek step back, my hands quickly pushed him against the wall before I blowed one harsh punch against him,

"You did it on purpose, right. You want to use him!"

"No man, I love him! "

"What bullshit? You both hate each other, how could you love him? Tell me, how did this happen?" He coughed hysterically when I lifted him up by his neck, Jimin frantically called me out from behind,

"I will tell you! " Taehyung interjected to my surprise, my hands loosened around his neck as he slided down the wall while coughing

"You knew about this all along! "

"No, I mean... I can only tell you how did this happen?" I waited patiently as he huffed a deep exhale, his eyes suddenly meeting mine, "...look I know you are pretty much innocent, but let me teach you. First this dumb friend of mine would have kissed him, right and then everything escalated to bed where all the clothes met floor and the actual thing starts from the___"

"Can you please, please shut up? " I begged at this point, he rolled his eyes before acting like sealing his lips,

"Amd yaah, please beat this dogshit promptly. And if possible, lend him some mind. I can't believe he choose your brother!" Taehyung says instantly, yoongi snorted at him before wincing when his lips ooze out more blood.

I ignored him before diverting my attention to yoongi who quickly rose to his feet, "Look jungkook, you can be my brother in law, I will accept you even though you don't deserve that much titl__"

"What is your plan, just tell me? "

"Jungkook we love each other since that reconcilation party where this all happens!" Jimin parroted quickly, taehyung side eyed yoongi while shaking his head disappointingly,

"Jimin how could you do that? You know, child before marriage is considered sin here! "

"I am sorry, I was not in my right mind. Bogum's death took a toll over me, and....." Jimin huffed a deep breath, his eyes pleadingly looking at me

"We were planning to disclose after my coronation but then somebody poisoned dad, so I felt to keep it a secret for a while! "

"Till the child will come out, right! " Taehyung snorted behind me, Jimin rolled his eyes at the offending remark.

"Look, I will take care of him. Please, believe me! " I looked over yoongi who was bearing a sincere look on his face, but that didn't really placate my aching heart.

"No jungkook, please give him a good beating.!" Taehyung pleaded desperately,

"Do you think it a joke?"

"That is what I am trying to say. How could they just bang each other and forward the baby just like that! " Taehyung mocked out sarcastically,

"But never the less, this is proven that neither my mother is behind dad's poisoning nor my brother!" I stated out, taehyung widened his eyes before frowning

"No....Yaah, this baby carrying twick here might be innocent but not your mother and I will prove it to you! "

🔹🔸🔹

Yoongi is atlast in the story. I never want to put this mpreg concept, because it feels weird to me but it was a mythical story so we can put this concept. I hope no one is offended by it,

Anyway, how was the chapter?

Don't forget to leave a COMMENT amd VOTE

Bye lovelies

Zuha_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 33.7K 86
COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before 400 years. For the tourists and the res...
36.9K 4K 28
The dragons spoke of a day when they would be free. Free of the chains that bound them to obey the will of the greedy human race and its cruel King...
124K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...
1.7M 61.8K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...