Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

By callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... More

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* „It was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!

171 11 0
By callme_annie

"What happened to you?!" Fourth had been waiting for him for a very long time and was already getting angry when he noticed that Gemini was not walking with his usual springy, proud and self-confident step, but rather left the elevator in a wheelchair pushed by Phuwin, who was not very pleased with this fact.

"You won't believe! I was playing football with my friends, P'Mark was on the opposite team and fouled me. At first we thought it was nothing, but my mother made a noise and insisted on taking me to the hospital for an X-ray" Gemini lifted the brown leather jacket that had been tightly covering his legs and Fourth's eyes saw it placed on his left leg. His leg was bandaged from the knee to the ankle. It didn't look very promising. Gem didn't want to tell him the truth, he didn't want to tell about P'Mile, abandoned, haunted school and his adventures there. He still felt like a loser. He felt ashamed of how easily P'Mile won this part. But P'Mile won only one part and the game is still on, it means that Gem still has his chanse to prove his worth to Fourth's father. Even tho they were only couple for work, Gem knew exactly what he wanted and his plan was easy: he was going to do everything to give Fourth freedom from his fathers, from his family. When he got to know them, he knew that he can trust only two of them, the twins, Gun and Fourth.

He still heard Gun's voice in his memories...:
„Fourth is very closed, it won't be easy to make him open his heart to anyone, he was hurt so much, he doesn't know anything about love so he is scared, please, if you really love my brother, be patient with him, he needs time, he may do a lot of stupid things that nobody normal would do, so if you really want to be with him, you must be strong and stubborn. Don't push him too much, rather give him freedom, give him the feeling that he can be himself in front of you, it should help. You don't know him as I do, but if you came to our fathers and took on their challenges, I believe you are right person for him. But if you make him cry, I'll make you pay. Remember!"

Gem sighed, smiling sadly. It won't be easy. They had lived together before, but it was different then. Back then, Gem didn't understand his feelings yet, and now... It was Gun's idea too, but it was Phu who convinced their mother that it was the best idea.

"Did you break your leg?" Nattawat stared at this strange formation on his friend's leg, as if he had seen something like it for the first time in his life. Phuwin rolled his eyes and decided to interject.

"Listen, Fourth, I have a task for you. Take care of my brother for the next few weeks, I have to leave urgently and our mother is too busy. Pack your things, you'll stay in our house, we have a lot of rooms available."

"W-what?!" Fourth gasped, surprised and offended at the same time. "I'm supposed to be his nanny?!"

"Oh, not completely a babysitter. Just keep him company, learn his songs with him, help him with whatever he needs help with, and that's it".

"B-but... But I don't know if I'm suitable for this!" Fourth protested timidly. He had never take care of anyone in conditions like this, he was afraid that he may accidentally hurt Gemini.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. And you will definitely be better at this role than me."

Gemini glared at him.

„Basically, I can take care of myself, but my mother doesn't want me to be left alone. I don't know what's going on with her, maybe she's completely out of her mind. Anyway, I prefer not to argue with her, especially now".

Fourth didn't understand what Gemini meant by "especially now," but he decided not to question him about it, it seemed like a touchy subject.

„And you both came here together to tell me this?"

"Yes. And make sure you pack your things and go with us instead of running away as you did recently." This was a clear dig at Fourth's recent behavior on Phuwin's part. Nattawat knew what he meant and felt uneasy.

"Okay, let's go to your place, I'm not going to stand in the corridor like this. A little more and the onlookers will disappear and my photos will be on the Internet again".

Fourth thought that Gemini was probably a little too sensitive about this, but he let it go. It was clear that his friend was in no mood for jokes or arguments. Fourth led the way, leading them towards him, and Phuwin followed, pushing his brother's wheelchair. He felt relieved that he wouldn't have to endure the humor of the youngest Tangsakyuen. Fourth didn't offer them anything to drink; Gemini was such a frequent visitor that he showed Phuwin a fridge filled with chilled bottled drinks. Phuwin took one out and tossed it to his brother. Fourth didn't react. He went to his bedroom and took out a suitcase from the closet, into which he haphazardly started packing his favorite clothes. It didn't take him long.

"Do you have any iron in your castle? Because if not, I'll take mine". Fourth asked somewhat sarcastically, remembering the first day he visited Gemini in his own home.

Fourth remembered it as if it had happened just yesterday and not many weeks earlier. As soon as they entered the gates of the Tangsakyuen house, his jaw dropped to the floor in shock. In front of him was a well-kept garden filled with various species of plants, with a swing hidden in the shade of two spreading trees on either side and a large wooden bench near it. In front of the entrance to a huge building with gray walls, two figures of eagles with spread wings stood on both sides.

The building itself was imposing and powerful, so large that Fourth jokingly called it "Gemini's Castle". Everything inside screamed of wealth and splendor, with various shades of gray, black and gold. Dominated by various shades of gray, black and gold. Gem's kitchen and room were decorated in post-industrial style, which Fourth immediately liked.

And now he, too, was to live there. Again. Although last time he spend there only few hours, later moving in with Gem in his other apartment.

He felt excited just thinking about it.

"I promise you it will be great. I will take care of you as best I can", he promised Gemini, turning away for a moment to tell him.

Gem replied with his typical sly smirk.

"I don't doubt that," Phuwin interjected again, ruining that magical moment between them when they looked into each other's eyes and forgot about the entire world around them. Phuwin's voice was like a gust of icy wind blowing through an open window into a hot room and hitting their faces painfully. Dissatisfied with this turn of events, Gemini puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms over his chest, mentally promising himself that he would be mad at Phu for the next week.

Fourth opened his mouth as if to say something, but no words came out, instead he was only able to stare at Gemini without saying a word. Only now did he notice that the boy was wearing the sweatshirt he lent him few days ago, before Fourth talked with his father. He wanted to ask him about it, but he preferred not to do so in front of Phuwin.

"You're funny when you're angry," Phuwin said, which raised his brother's blood pressure even more.

"Funny?! I'm not funny! How dare you talk about me like that?!"

"I love you too," Phu gave him a sweet smile.

"But I don't love you," Gem gave his brother the middle finger.

"I guess you're not in any pain if you have enough energy to argue with me. Maybe I should leave you here?"

"No! Don't you dare to leave me here! My leg hurts, ouch, it hurts!" Gemini grabbed his leg and acted out as if he had been hit by an attack of pain so intense that he almost couldn't breathe. Fourth abandoned packing his phone charger and ran over to him, clearly worried.

"Gem? What's going on? Where does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt yet, but if this loser called my brother leaves me here, it's definitely going to hurt".

„If you don't stop talking about me like that, I will definitely leave you here. It's guaranteed like in the bank!". Phuwin shook his fist at him, and Fourth slapped him on his healthy leg.

"Ouch! Fifs, that hurt!". This was the first time Gemini had called him that. Fifs... Fourth smiled involuntarily. Fifs. He liked it, it sounded delicate and lovely. It suited him.

"You're on your own, you damn pretender!"

"I'm not pretending anything! I really do have an injured leg, but now I'm on medication, so it doesn't hurt at the moment". Gemini felt obliged to explain the misunderstanding before it turned into some unnecessary argument.

"I love you, you idiot. You are so funny! Oh, so cute!" Fourth thought, and when he realized what he was thinking, he blushed, looked away in embarrassment, and went back to packing his bags. "Damn, how could I have thought of something like that?"

And then he realized that this was the case.

He didn't want to admit it, even to himself, but somewhere along the way as they worked together, they had become dangerously close. Now there wasn't even a single day that went by without them talking to each other. If they couldn't meet, they wrote to each other on Instagram or via Line, sometimes they turned on their cameras and had long discussions on various topics, and Fourth always looked forward to the moment when Gem was supposed to call him. Before answering the call, he often looked in the mirror to make sure he looked good, straightened his hair and smiled broadly. Their evening conversations became their routine. When they were assigned separate tasks, they spent their breaks watching Reels on Instagram and sending them to each other, then commenting on them and laughing at them together.

With Gemini, Fourth was not the son of a mafioso, he was an ordinary boy and that's what he liked the most. In addition, Gemini helped him find his true talent and his true calling, which was singing and dancing. Gun was right, he shouldn't give this up for anything in the world. It was hard for him, but someone like Gemini is worth fighting for. It's worth sacrificing for him. For him it is worth going through even the greatest hell. But they promised each other that they wouldn't mix their real feelings into it... They pretended to everyone, even to their friends, that they were a couple, but in fact, when they talked about it, they both agreed that it was just work. Fourth lacked courage that day, and Gem, seeing his nervousness and pursed lips, misinterpreted it as reluctance towards him and the idea of them becoming a real couple. So even though they told everyone close to them that they were together, they never really talked about it honestly. They were close to each other, they didn't avoid skinship, they didn't spare sweet words to each other, but it was not a real relationship, it was only for show... Product for sale for fans... Because P'Off Jumpol, their direct superior, looked through the rankings and various statistical data and decided that their ship would sell well.

Now Fourth regretted agreeing to this. Maybe nothing would have happened at all if he had refused, maybe they would still be just friends and he wouldn't dream of them becoming something more. Fourth recalled some cute moments between them and couldn't help but smile softly. Gem was sometimes silly, but hilarious. Fourth also discovered the delicate side of a great and seemingly mean, arrogant artist full of self-confidence, and this soft side of his was known by very few people. Those moments of tenderness when Gem forgot about playing his assigned role and leaned over a kitten on the street to pet it and talk to it in a soft, quiet voice, or when they went together to meet fans at the zoo and Gem had the opportunity to feed young tiger milk from a bottle... Gem then lost the mask of arrogance and a sense of superiority over others, then he became more himself, he was just an ordinary boy who loved adventures and good fun, who laughed loudly and sincerely. Fourth realized a little too late that he couldn't live without it anymore, that Gem's presence in his life, in his everyday life, had become as important as breathing air. And he already knew that he would do anything for him, even if he pretended to others that he didn't care.

Fourth shook his head to clear himself of unnecessary thoughts at the moment.

He went to the bathroom to pack his toiletries when Gemini's voice stopped him.

"You don't have to take your own cosmetics, you can use mine". It seemed to him that Gemini knew perfectly well what he was proposing.

❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭

Hey Lovely Magical People!

I'm sorry for so long break and I'm sorry for this plot twist, but... I must say this honestly, I made a little mistake with chapters and now it's too late to change it, I hope you'll forgive me.

Also I know that last few chapters are not as good as they should be but I promise you, that in the future something really big is waiting for our boys(I already have it written, I only need to translate it and it may take me some time).

I want to say big thank you to everyone who is still reading this. You are my motivation to write it more and better, thank you that you are and please, do NOT give up on this story until the very end, you won't regret staying till the end.

Thank you my Magicals ❤️ You are the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.2K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
244K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
6.8K 532 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...
12.8K 408 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...