Return to Me 「 Lookism x M!Re...

بواسطة Pearl4110

M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian... المزيد

Vol 1. Rewritten
Vol 1. Settling in
Vol 1. Invisible
Vol 1. Aftermath (1)
Vol 1. Aftermath (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (1)
Vol 1. Streaming (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (3)
Vol 1. Festival (1)
Vol 1. Festival (2)
Vol 1. Friend
Extra
Vol 1. Reconcile (1)
Vol 1. Reconcile (2)
Vol 1. Family (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (2)
Vol 2. Monster (2)
Extra
Vol 2. Recovering (1)
Vol 2. Recovering (2)
Vol 2. Creep (1)
Vol 2. Creep (2)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (1)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (2)
Vol. 2 Gangbuk (1)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)
Extra
Hiatus announcement
Extra
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (2)
Vol 3. Contortionist (1)
Vol 3. Workers (1)
Vol 3. Workers (2)
Vol 3. Workers (3)
Vol 3. Workers (4)
Vol 3. Ambiguity (1)
Vol 3. Concern (1)
Vol 3. Concern (2)
Vol 3. Bombardment (1)
Vol 3. Bombardment (2)
Vol 3.Bombardment (3)
Vol 3. The truth (1)
Extra
Vol 3. The truth (2)
Vol 3. Negotiation (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (2)
Vol 3. Books (1)

Vol 2. Monster (1)

1.5K 102 5
بواسطة Pearl4110

After you guys were assigned to your dorms, you were supposed to sleep
Because you had nothing to do with the story. Yet, Daniel barged in and bought you to Mira's room, where apparently they were going to play some games.

You sat there awkwardly, looking around. Across you were three girls, Mira, Yui and Zoe. Apparently you'd replaced Jiho in the story, seeing as he's not where he was supposed to be right now.

"If you put a drink on top of a cell phone like this... Tada! It's green light."

The group of students looked at the light in awe, and you sighed. Wasn't this the event where the instructor took a photo of the passed out Yui?

"M/n! Let's play truth game. Truth game!"
Yui said, looking at you. Mira raised her eyebrows.

"Huh I can't drink alcohol..."

"It's okay. Zack and Daniel are the worst drinkers. I don't know about M/n though."

Zoe smiled, spinning the bottle. You sighed. For all you know, you guys were still high schoolers. It was common in lookism, and you liked lookism. But that didn't necessarily mean you liked to see young kids drinking alcohol. Well. If Daniel didn't get drunk, he might not necessarily collapse, and he might not find out that the Instructor was a wanted criminal.

Zoe excitedly spun the bottle, humming.

"You're caught M/n!""

"Did you have anyone you liked in the past or right now??"

"If you were to go back to your hometown, who would you miss the most?"

The females enthusiastically questioned, looking at you with determined eyes while Zack and Daniel were also fixated on your answer. You widened your eyes. Did you even like anyone here? No. The reason being, they were too young for you. Despite your body being the same age as them, you've already lived your past life as a grown up. There was no way you could have had a love interest.

"Romantically? None."

You said, placing your hand at the back of your neck. It was the truth. You were way too busy to even fall in love, both in your first and second life. Everyone seemed shocked, though Zoe raised an eye brow.

"What about cars? I thought you liked them. Romantically. "

She crossed her arms, smirking as she said in a somewhat teasing tone.

"I won't be answering that."

You said, spinning the bottle. Which landed on Mira, and the other side on Zack. He perked up, determined.

"Mira. Do you have anyone you like?"

"Uh...."

Mira glanced at you for a moment, before shyly looking away. With a tinted cheek, she nodded. The whole room got awkward, you had no idea what Zack was thinking. No way. You widened your eyes, realization pouring on you. Did Mira... Perhaps like you? A sense of uneasiness trickled down, and you narrowed your brows. If she did, you wouldn't know what to do.

Zack slowly looked down, furrowing his eyebrows. He looked dejected.

"Got it." He said, ditching the game and chugging a glass.

.

.

.

.

.

"These kids... Seriously."

You sighed, collecting the empty alcohol bottles and hiding them in case the instructors barged in. In the end, you and Mira didn't drink a single thing. Yet they were all passed out.

You let out a deep breath, wiping your sweat. The instructors barged in the door, just in time. It was Zeus and instructor Won Bin. They looked at you suspiciously, scanning around the room.

"May I help you?" You asked.

Won bin looked around, feeling defeated that he couldn't find anything illegal. He decided you guys were innocent and shook his head, leaving for the other dorms. Zeus just stood there, his eyes wandering. You'd noticed that he was looking at the collapsed Yui, specifically her legs; so you quickly covered her with your jacket.

"..."

Zeus looked at you with a smile on his face and soon left the room to punish other students. Thank god.

Letting out a deep sigh, you looked at your collapsed friends. The thing was, you weren't sure if you could actually take on instructor Zeus by yourself. In the story, he was defeated sorely because he was caught off guard by Won Bin and Zack's broken arms. Well. You'd better try your best unless you wanted Zack to hunt you down for life.

You got up, leaving the room to walk outside for some fresh air. The sky had turned black now. The stars lit up the sky, and you lifted your hands. Creating a circle with your fingers and looking through it, you looked at the full moon. When was it that your life was this quiet?

Ever since you'd enter this body, you started having friends, allies and a good school life. Yet, you couldn't fully trust it. Who knows? If they decided Vasilyev should come out, your existence in this world may no longer be needed. And you would be forgotten. It was exactly because you liked these new people so much, that you needed to distance yourself more. Maybe you're being selfish, not truly accepting their friendship in hopes your feelings wouldn't get hurt when you were forgotten.

You weren't dumb. You've talked to the orb multiple times now, during your time here; and it always avoided the topics such as the duration of your stay in this world. Maybe you could go back any time, to your hanged body. Maybe there was a reason Vasilyev had to be sealed right now.

Stopping in your tracks, you sat on the ground full of grass. Looking at the river across you and throwing some rocks while at it.

Earlier, you intentionally avoided the second question that you were asked. Who would you miss the most? Of course. It was Eli and his daughter. It's just reasonable. You spent most of your time with them. It's almost as if you guys were living in the same house now. You provided the money for your own living expenses, he cooked delicious meals for you; which you would have stuck to eating those unhealthy noodles if he had not cooked for you. You even sleepover at his house, to cure your insomnia. Both Yenna and Eli, they were just that important to you.

"I wonder.... Will Yenna remember me when I disappear soon?"

You sat there, staring at the moon. Well, you'd miss your friends at school too. The experience you had in Vasilyev's body itself was already unreal, you should be thankful for what you had right now.

You flinched, turning around after you heard the leaves rustle. It was a cat. A white cat. You looked at it in awe, as it quickly ran away.

Just then, you quickly received a call from the phone you had hidden in Daniel's underwear. You felt bad for him, since he had to suffer during those exercises that the instructors put him through. Just because you didn't want to keep it in your own underwear. There was a reason you hid it. First is to report Zeus. Second is because it is a phone specifically given to you by Sophia, who said this was a phone you needed to pick up in case of emergency.

Ring rrring

You picked up the phone, placing it near your years.

"Hello?"

"Vasilyev. Red."

"We will be sending over an agent located near you this time, just in case."

You widened your eyes. The orb informed you a lot about Vasilyev during the time you've been here. And code red, from a phone call would only mean one thing. Someone is after you.

Just then, you quickly got up to a defensive spot; Just to trip down again.

Bang.

You widened your eyes. That was a gunshot... Right? Looking at the tree behind you, you looked at the smoke coming from the bullet. Had you not tripped, this would have shot you in the head. You looked around, counting the number of men that were now surrounding you.

"Around..... Five men."

Five men, one armed with a gun. In that case, you'd have to go for the one with the gun. You picked up a rock, throwing it at the armed man with incredulous force. The man quickly collapsed, his head bleeding. You quickly took his gun, pointing it at your opponents. The men froze, realising that you caught them off guard. Though, one of them laughed.

"That gun needs to be reloaded. There's no bullet inside." The man with long hair sneered , approaching you further.

The flying fist that was headed your way, reflected in your eyes, before your face was forcibly punched to the other side.

Ah.

There are too many.

Vasilyev definitely could, but you can't win. You weren't even taught how to fight. What could you do?

Gritting your teeth, you ran away to a narrow alley. As fast as you could. The men quickly chased you, splitting up to find you. The man with long hair caught up to you, clenching his fist.

"The great Vasilyev. I didn't know you'd be so dumb as to drive yourself into a dead end. Well, I get to rise in ranks if I kill you. "

Hmm.. Ranks? What was he talking about?
You glared at him, cracking your knuckles as you slowly walked towards him.

Rustle

"I like your confidence."

"Huh? What do you.."

The next thing the man with long hair saw, was the moon; upside down. Wait. Upside down? You flipped him, kicking him whilst he was still in the air.

Thud.

The man flew across the alley, hitting the wall. His eyes widened, blood dripping from his head. He looked at the wall behind him, full of cracks due to the hit you had given him just now. He looked up at you, in pure terror.

What was this monstrous strength?

"Even if I'm not a fighter, I still have Vasilyev's memory you know?"

You approached him, putting your hands in your pocket and he let out a grunt; slowly standing up in a defensive position. He raised an eye brow, confused. What were you saying? It felt like his bones had shattered, his head ringing. This was dangerous. He held out a knife, charging at you with the last bit of strength he had. To be met with another kick to his temple. He fell to the ground, his eyes rolling up. He fainted.

You looked around, hearing rustling every where. It was weird.

The rest of the men should already be here, if they were looking for you. There was no way they could've missed the sound of you kicking this man. Your eyes followed where the rustling from, walking towards it. You'd looked at the bush in front of you. Surely, someone was hiding in it.

But why were they hiding so obviously?

Just then, you widened your eyes. Ambush. It was a part of their plan all along, to lure you out. You looked back, seeing the two men approach you. You were surrounded. Just then, a knife emerged from the bush. You'd barely managed to dodge it, and you still got stabbed. In the stomach. You touched the area, to which blood was coming out.

They weren't playing around. They really wanted to kill you.

How did they even get in here anyway? It didn't matter. What mattered is that guys weren't to be underestimated. Though there was one thing you'd noticed. These guys had no harmony. They were strong individually, you would've died by their hands if Vasilyev was a normal person. However, their teamwork wasn't ideal.

The guy holding the knife charged towards you, and the other two guys stood still. Not knowing what to do.

Good.

You dodged, locking the guy's arm and dislocating it. The other guy immediately kicked you, to which you blocked it with the other's body. You easily took out the two other guys, knocking them out as you hit the back of their head.

The problem, was the third guy. He quietly observed this whole time, analyzing the way you fought. He stroked his chin, looking at you.

"You got weak."

You widened your eyes. Did this guy know Vasilyev? Whatever it was, you didn't really feel good. You'd started to feel nauseous from how much blood was trickling down your stab wound. You had to end this quickly.

The guy spun in the air, kicking you in the temple.

What?

This man wasn't normal. He didn't look or dress remotely similar to the other men. The other people you took down, wore black clothing that covered their entire body and faces. Yet this man, was openly wearing a white designer shirt along with sunglasses, on his head rather than his eyes. He was handsome. His hair wasn't normal either. It was white. That wasn't the only thing weird about him though. He was creepy. And you kept hearing a voice in your head, since earlier.

Run. Vasilyev. Run.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89.2K 5.1K 21
"I could eat that girl for lunch; she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one..." It's said that those who are loved attract more lov...
19.1K 683 67
Edited (1-7) also there is gore and unpleasant words and other subjects but serious ones will have a warning. (Y/N) (L/N) a mixed martial artist who...
7.7K 204 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
14.1K 697 15
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛, (𝙮/𝙣)" "𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 �...