Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

Ek Bar Phir

265 27 4
By Priyae_T

Rajveer after changing clothes was sitting on a chair in his room's balcony with a lowered head. It was drizzling now but it's sound was matching up with the noise in his mind. As he was repeating in what Naina said some time ago. Shalini came in with two mugs of tea. She put one mug in front of him on the small table and the other kept for herself then sat in a chair next to his. Rajveer lifted his head after hearing the sound, sat straight and picked it up. He looked outside and said

Rajveer (in a painful voice) : "Main kaise use samjhau ki woh meri baat ek baar sune. Usko lagta hain ki main khush tha usse aur sab se dur rahkae. Main toh har waqt usko milna chaata tha, usko dekhna chaata tha par main mazboor tha. Pehle woh Lala kae log jo powerful positions par the, phir meri health aur shayad main thak gaya tha sabh se larte larte. Mujhe us samay lagta tha ki woh sabh mujhse dur rahe yahi un sabh kae liye acha hoga. Par jab aap logo ko dekha toh...

Woh aise kaise kah sakti hain ki uske jine ya marne se mujhe faraq nahi partha. Agar woh nahi hoti toh kab ka main is duniya ko chorh chuka hota. Usko lagta hain ki agar main Naveen se nahi milta toh shayad mere saath ye sabh nahi hota par mujhe tum kaise milti Naina. Mujhe tum se milna hi tha aur yahi meri kismat thi" (exhaled and sip the tea).

Shalini (in soft voice after drinking tea) : "Captain, aapne jo itne saal dur rah kar jo galti ki hain usse aap muh nahi fer sakte. You have to accept that it was a mistake and need to say sorry to her".

Rajveer (frustratingly): "Doctor Shalini, wahi toh karne ki koshish kar raha hu par woh toh meri ek baat nahi sun rahi".

Shalini (loudly) : "Aap nae kabhi ye socha hai ki aapke hum sabh se na milne ka kya asar hua hain hum sabh par. We have lost a part of us when we thought you were dead. Aise yaha baithe rehne se kuch nahi hoga, aap jaaiye aur usse ek baar phir baat kariye verna bahut der ho jaayegi".

Rajveer looked at her nervously and understood what she was trying to say. He saw the ring on Naina's finger yesterday and wanted to throw it in on the road but can't do that. She is engaged to Viren and he indirectly helped him. Now, she is asking her to leave her alone and for what. (Rajveer clench jaw) She wants to have a life with Viren. No, he can't let that happen. He smiled a little when remembers that saw the watch on her hand which he has given to her before the arrest. A hope comes up in his mind that it's not over yet as she still wears that watch.

Rajveer : "Yes, you are right. Main kal usse jaroor baat karunga. I can't let her go. I will die without her".

Shalini patted his shoulder and went to her room. She didn't ask him to sleep as she knows he won't be able to and no one else would be.

Naina and her friends after reaching the house went to their rooms. Alekh and the rest have heard some parts of Naina and Rajveer's discussion from Rajveer asking her to listen to him, Naina's complaints about what she felt when he left her alone after the mentorship camp or court, forgiving him for killing Naveen to asking him to leave her alone. They didn't say anything in the car and after reaching the house as themselves don't know what to tell her. All of them were sitting quietly in their rooms after changing the clothes.

Naina was feeling very sad since came back from Rajveer's house. She was looking at the rain from her room's window and thought how much rain drops and her life is same. Just like this, she fell from the sky on the ground when Naveen Bhaiya died. Also, had to face problems like these which are falling on hard or uneven things. Naina gathered strength for her parents, so, that they can walk on the streets with pride and respect that their son was a martyr and not a traitor. She met her friends and Rajveer Sir in the academy who helped her to make this true and had also become an alive person after meeting them. Naina felt that Rajveer Sir had brought life in her and was in clouds to be the rain which will bring happiness in their lives. But it didn't happen as like this water which is on ground can't go back to be rain. She has fallen and there is no going back to sky. He was humiliated in court because of her and was quiet only for her. Rajveer should be free from Naina and her family to have his happiness. She heard Pooja who was asking her to get some rest. She went to bed.

The next morning, Naina and her friends were waiting outside the house for her parents after putting the luggage in the car as they are going to Nanital. Ali and Yudi will be there for only a few days as they have to visit their homes before joining their postings. Pooja, Huda will be with Naina and Alekh till they also don't join back. They were standing quietly near cars as still not saying anything to each other about last night. They don't know how to ask Naina to forgive him and break her engagement. As it's not easy after what Rajveer Sir has done by not contacting them all these years. Naina wanted to leave this city sooner as don't want to face Rajveer again but her parents are not coming out and she can't go without them. She got impatient and said

Naina (shouted from the door) : "Jaldi kariye Maa Baba".

"Itni jaldi kya hain Naina yaha se jaane ki tumhe. Woh bhi mujhe se bina mile".

Naina turned back after hearing his voice. She saw him standing at the main door smiling and wearing a black round vintage shades. He was looking handsome in the blue blazer, white round neck tshirt and blue jeans. She smiled at him and felt his deep gaze on her when he removed the shades. Then saw her friends who were waving to him. He also waved them back and thought why they all are standing quietly.

Naina : "Tum itni subah yaha kya kar rahe ho Viren. Hum tumse mil ke hi jaate".

Viren (walked towards her smilingly) : "I know Naina. Par tumhe dekhne ka man tha, toh aa gaya. Kyu tumhe acha nahi laga".

Naina (nervously) : "Aisi koi baat nahi hain. Woh tum achank aa gaye toh...".

Viren (chuckled) : "Relax Naina. I wanted to see my fiance".

Naina's friends were not happy to see him as they wanted to see Rajveer Sir with Naina. They were thinking as why he is not here because Shalini Mam must have told him about their plan of going to Nanital today.

Naina closed her eyes when he called her his fiance as it will take some time to sink in that they are engaged. She looked at him and said

Naina : "Andar chalo Viren, Maa Baba se bhi mil lena".

Viren (came closer to Naina and said softly looking into her eyes) : "Naina tum humesha mujhse bhagti kyu rehti hu. I also wanted to see you along with your parents and friends".

Naina was not able to say anything to him as may be he is right. She always try to stay away from him but it's not that she wants to do that. Par kabhi kuch cheeze par zor nahi chal pata, chaye woh Viren ko na apna paana ho ya Rajveer Sir ko na bhula pana. Magar sach toh yahi hain ki Viren mera fiance hain aur kal mera pati.....

Naina was not able to think any more and exhaled a breath to calm herself. She thought if she is not able to say it to herself then how she is will accept that Viren is going to be her life partner. When he looks at her with emotions then he is looking for a real relationship which may be she won't be able to give it to him. But she has to try for him, her parents and for her.

Naina was feeling nervous as he was standing close to her. She was about to speak but her parents came outside and were surprised to see him here. Viren touched their feet and told them he wanted to say bye before they left.

Naina's father (smilingly) : "Koi baat nahi beta, hum bhi tum sabh se milne hi aa rahe the. Mehra Ji ka phone aaya tha shaadi ki date final karni hain".

Naina looked at her father with wide eyes as did her father is finalising their wedding date without asking her.

Naina (in loud voice) : "Itni jaldi kya hain Baba, kuch din mae kar lenge final date".

Naina's parents were surprised to hear her as they thought she may be protesting and Viren didn't like it when Naina tried to push this for a few days. He wants to marry her soon to start a new life. Naina's friends also saw disappointment on his face as they knew that he really likes her but also understood why Naina said this. Alekh spoke before her parents

Alekh (nervously) : "Uncle ji, woh Naina ye kahrich thi ki abhi toh leave li hain toh phir se itni jaldi dubara nahi milegi".

Naina looked at Alekh and both smiled. She was thanking him for saving her. Her friends wanted to go from here quickly as they don't want to date to be set for Naina's marriage with Viren.

Mira : "Sahi toh kah raha hain Alekh. Army mae hain dono, itni jaldi phir se leaves kaise mil jayengi. (scoffs) Aap sabh ye baate yaha khare ho kae karenge".

They realised they were standing on the door and what they were discussing. Naina's father smiled nervously and said

Naina's father : "Mira thik kah rahi hain. (looked at Viren) Main Mehra Ji se phone par baat kar lunga. (after checking his watch) Der bhi ho rahi hain, humhe nikalna chaiye. Viren, Thanks beta yaha aane kae liye. Hum abh chalte hain. Bacho chalo".

They said bye to Viren and started moving towards cars. Viren didn't want Naina to leave so soon and wanted to spend some time with her.

Viren (spoke impatiently) : "Uncle, kya main Naina ko apni car mae le jaa sakta hu".

All turned back and looked at him surprisingly. They thought he wants to go to Nanital with them. Viren saw their surprised faces and said

Viren : "Nahi Uncle, main Nanital nahi aa raha hu aap logo ke saath. (scratched the forehead) Mujhe Naina ko yahi paas me leke jaana hain. I promise, I will meet you before National Highway. Aapne breakfast nahi Kiya hoga....city cross karte hi ek acha dhabha hain. Waha kar lijiyega, main location bhej deta hu. We will meet there".

Naina's parents looked at each other while Naina was shocked to hear this and wants her parents to deny it. Alekh and Huda wanted to punch him but they couldn't do that.

Pooja (whispered) : "Mera toh iska connection katne ko man kar raha hain".

Yudi : "I also want to do that".

Huda : "Mera toh maan kar raha hain muh tor du iska".

Ali : "Hum bhi aapke saath hain".

They all looked at him and smiled.

Alekh : "Apun ka bas chale toh iski halat abich kharab kar du par hum kuch nahi kar sakte".

Naina's father : "Mujhe koi problem nahi hain par kya Mehra ji ko pata hain".

Viren (nervously) : "Ha uncle maine unse abhi...pucha hain".

They know he is lying but smiled because of his behaviour. Viren is scared of them and his parents but knows that he wants to spend some time with her. Naina's parents nodded and Viren smiled broadly to them. Naina and her friends were shocked to see that her parents agreed on Viren's request. Naina wanted to go to Nanital, leave this city to not face Rajveer but Viren is not letting her. It may be for an hour but still what if he shows up here.

Her friends didn't want to leave Naina alone with him but can't do anything as her parents have agreed. They looked at her helplessly and left. Viren held Naina's hand when they were gone and said

Viren (smilingly) : "Chale Naina. Jyada time nahi hain".

Naina (anxiously) : "Par kaha jaana hain, ye toh batao tum Viren".

Viren (with a big smile): "Dekh lena".

He brought Naina to his car and helped her getting seated. Naina didn't like this as she wanted to go with her friends but Viren was happy to take Naina along with him as wanted to show her something. Their car moved outside the house, Naina was looking at Viren as trying to understand what is he doing . They didn't know that a pair of eyes were looking at them painfully. He came here to talk to her, to let her know about his feelings but was sad to see her going with Viren.

Ek zaraa haath badhaa de to pakadale daaman
Usake sine me samaa jaye hamaari dhadakan
Itani kurbat hai to phir faasalaa itanaa kyoo hai ?...

Movie : Arth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...
25K 1K 21
🥈1st runner up in Critics Choice Awards 2021 🥉2nd runner up in Aliferous Awards A fan fiction on Raina(Rajveer and Naina) from Left Right Left Co...
17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
43.8K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...