My Deer Girlfriend

By noogame

The deer fell first, but the human fell harder What happens when a huntress falls in love with a hybrid? More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
End of Part 1
22

17

43 5 0
By noogame

⚠️Mild smut warning⚠️

After wrapping up an in-depth conversation with Sana, Soyeon excused herself and ventured back into the lively atmosphere of the party hall. The music vibrated through the space, a mix of laughter and chatter filling the air as people danced, mingled, and enjoyed the night. Soyeon navigated through the crowd, her eyes searching for her friends until she spotted them at a familiar table.

As she approached, Soyeon couldn't help but notice the playful exchanges happening among her friends.

Shuhua was leaning in close to Soojin, her actions flirtatious, a side of her that often came out in these relaxed settings.

"Soojin-ah... Kiss me..." Shuhua crawled towards Soojin as she licked the human's lips.

"You're such a lightweight Shuhua. But, okay, sure!" Soojin giggled and leaned in as she started to make out with the wolf hybrid, who is known to be the playful baby of the group. Pulling out, Soojin says, "It's been a while since I've tasted some lips... I really wish Hui didn't leave me like that. But, yours are really soft, Shu... And even better..."

Meanwhile, Minnie seemed to be in her own world with Miyeon, their interactions bold and somewhat affectionate. The snake hybrid places her hand on Miyeon's cheek as she admired the human's beautiful face.

Miyeon giggled as she looked straight into the snake's eyes. "Minnie-ah, I've always thought you were hot...." Due to the lack of vocab, Minnie didn't know what Miyeon was talking about. But she could feel the tension between them as Miyeon's breath touched her skin.

"Miyeon... Red...." Miyeon sat up as she places both hands on her face.

"Asian flush?? Ah!!!!"

However, as Soyeon scanned the group, a realization dawned on her - Yuqi was nowhere to be seen. Concern tinged with curiosity, she inquired, "Where's Yuqi?" The question hung in the air for a moment before Soojin responded, pointing towards the private rooms adjacent to the party hall, "She went to one of the private rooms."

Without hesitation, Soyeon made her way to the private rooms, her concern for Yuqi guiding her steps. The hallway was quieter, a stark contrast to the lively party she had just left behind. Upon reaching the room Soojin had indicated, she gently pushed the door open and peered inside. There was Yuqi, her laughter filling the room, her hair a playful mess as if she had been caught in a whirlwind of joy.

"Yuqi?" Soyeon called out, her voice laced with both relief and a hint of worry.

At the sound of her name, Yuqi spun around, her eyes lighting up upon seeing Soyeon. With a gleeful shout, "Soyeon-ah!!" she dashed towards her, wrapping her in a tight hug. The strong scent of alcohol that emanated from Yuqi was unmistakable, enveloping Soyeon and confirming her suspicions.

"Yuqi?! Have you been drinking?!" Soyeon's voice was filled with concern, her arms still holding Yuqi steady, afraid that she might stumble in her intoxicated state.

Yuqi, still within the embrace, nodded slightly, her usual bubbly self amplified by the alcohol. As they navigated their way through the dimly lit hallway, Yuqi's demeanor shifted. The jovial laughter that had filled the air moments before was replaced by a sudden sob. "Soyeon-ah... Why did you leave me?" Her voice trembled, thick with emotion, her words slightly slurred but the sentiment piercingly clear.

Soyeon stopped in her tracks, turning to face Yuqi fully, her expression softening. "Yuqi, I told you I was going to come back..." she reassured, trying to calm her down, her voice steady and gentle.

But Yuqi's emotions were heightened by the alcohol, her usual rationality clouded. "No!!! Don't leave!! I just want you by my side!!!" Her plea was desperate, gripping Soyeon tighter, as if fearing she would disappear if she let go.

Without hesitation, Soyeon wrapped her arms around Yuqi, pulling her into a comforting hug. "I'm here, Yuqi! God, you're so drunk!" she exclaimed, a hint of amusement mingling with her concern. Soyeon could feel Yuqi's grip relax slightly, her sobs beginning to subside as she realized Soyeon wasn't going anywhere.

As Yuqi's sobs turned into sniffles, and her grip loosened, Soyeon gently suggested, "Let's get you some water and maybe take a little walk, okay? It'll help." She spoke with an understanding tone, ready to guide Yuqi back to a sense of calm and safety.

Yuqi's words came out in a slurred mumble, "I want bed..." as she lazily pointed towards a room nearby, one of the many private spaces set aside for guests needing a moment away from the party's hustle and bustle. Soyeon's initial reaction was a mix of surprise and concern, her cheeks warming with a blush at the sudden shift in Yuqi's behavior.

"Uhmm... Yuqi?" Soyeon's voice was tinged with hesitation, unsure of how to respond to Yuqi's newfound demand. She was trying to maintain a sense of decorum, despite the unusual situation unfolding before her.

Before Soyeon could process the situation further, Yuqi, propelled by her inebriated state and perhaps emboldened by the emotions swirling within her, leaned in and started kissing Soyeon out of nowhere. She uses her tongue to penetrate the entrance of Soyeon's lips. In response, Soyeon allowed her tongue to have a small dance with Yuqi's. However, in the moment, Soyeon's instincts kicked in. She gently but firmly pushed Yuqi away, creating a respectful distance between them. It was essential to handle the situation with care and sensitivity, recognizing Yuqi's vulnerability.

"Yuqi, you're really drunk right now. You might not realize what you're doing," Soyeon said, her tone soft yet firm, aiming to convey understanding without causing further embarrassment or discomfort.

Yuqi's behavior became more pronounced as she pouted, an indication of her state blurring her usual inhibitions. "Your scent is incredibly strong right now. It's driving me crazy...." Her words were slurred, her actions uninhibited by the alcohol coursing through her.

Soyeon's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red at Yuqi's forwardness, a mix of concern and embarrassment marking her features. Yuqi, in her impaired state, attempted to crawl onto Soyeon's lap, a gesture that underlined her lack of awareness and boundary recognition in the moment.

"I want you, Soyeon..." Yuqi murmured, her voice soft and laden with an emotion that might not have been as pronounced under different circumstances.

"Yuqi, you're driving me crazy. But, I gotta tell you, you might regret this," Soyeon whispered, her voice a mixture of concern and affection.

Soyeon, caught in a whirlwind of emotions and responsibility, knew she had to navigate the moment with utmost care. Yuqi's words, "I don't care. I need you..." echoed in the charged atmosphere, a clear sign of her impaired judgment.

Soyeon took a deep breath, her mind racing with thoughts and feelings. She placed her hands gently on Yuqi's waist, not to escalate the situation but to steady her, to offer her a moment of connection that was safe and respectful.

Soyeon closed the distance, her lips meeting Yuqi's in a kiss that was both a question and an answer. Once again, their tongues engaged in a dance of desire. Soyeon slides her hand under the hem of Yuqi's shirt, allowing her hand to explore the hybrid's back as her palm made contact with the deer's skin.

The deer pulled out as soon as she makes her way down to Soyeon's neck. She laps her tongue on Soyeon's warm neck before using her teeth to nip on the huntress.

"Nghh... Yuqi..." Yuqi applied a little bit of force on her teeth, allowing Soyeon to let out a moan. "I didn't know you had this side."

Yuqi runs her tongue on Soyeon's cheek as soon as she finishes marking her human. "You taste good...." Soyeon allows her hands to travel from Yuqi's back, to the deer's torso. Yuqi shivers as she feels the huntress' palms on her abdominal area.

"Do I? I guess you get very naughty when your drunk." Soyeon smirked and plants a kiss on Yuqi's lips, only for Yuqi to press down even harder, allowing the weight of her body to press Soyeon towards the bed.

Soyeon closes her eyes as she allowed her desires to take over her mind and her body. She flips Yuqi over, now that she's on top of Yuqi, her lips makes its way down to Yuqi's neck. The huntress tenderly nibbles on the deer's neck, turning the flesh into a darker shade of purplish-red.

"Mmmhh..... Soyeon-ah...." Yuqi moaned out.

"Yes baby?" Soyeon responded with a seductive tone.

"I love you....."

Soyeon smiled as she pulls her teeth out of Yuqi's neck before allowing her hands to undress Yuqi. "I love you too, baby girl..."

The bass coming from the speakers of the party hall vibrated through the walls, which reached the private room where Soyeon and Yuqi had fun. The red LED lights from the corridors perfectly set up the mood of the two's spicy moment.

After a few minutes of touching each other, the two couples were now left undressed, well not fully. They were both left with only their bra and underwear, since Soyeon's aware of the other people outside of the room. She wanted Yuqi, but at the same time, she wanted to protect her. She knew that anyone can barge in into the room, since it didn't have any lock.

Soyeon didn't want anyone to see Yuqi's naked body, because she knows that she's the only one who could see it.

Yuqi's body belongs to her.

Only her.

"Yuqi-ah..." Soyeon pulled out as she looked at Yuqi's face.

"Yes?" Yuqi responds with a slurred voice.

"Let's continue this in the loft. I'm sick of hearing the other people's voices outside. Plus, we gotta take the others home..."

"But Soyeon-"

"Be a good girl for me and follow what I say..." Yuqi was about to sob when she heard the authority in Soyeon's voice.

"Okay..."

Once back at the loft, the group's energy was subdued, a collective exhaustion settling in after the evening's events. Soyeon and Yuqi shared a glance, a silent promise that they would explore the depth of their feelings and the implications of their actions, but only when the time was right.

For now, the immediate concern was ensuring everyone was safe and accounted for. They settled into their familiar surroundings, the comfort of being together as a group a soothing balm after the night's emotional rollercoaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.2K 26
Shuhua loves Soojin and everybody knows it. But what happens if Shuhuas dream of having Soojin as her girlfriend gets real? How will people react to...
3.4K 113 9
In this book six groups of friends decided to play a horror game that involves with a mirror. They all played rock paper scissors to see who should g...
10.6K 468 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...
9.8K 311 14
A loud gunshot woke Yuqi in her sleep, she slowly got up in her bed and walked quietly to the door. Then a continuous and ear shattering sound of gun...