Hazbin Hotel - The Rebirth

By Shockblaster2009

Adam is dead, the extermination has failed, heaven decides to dispose of their weakest links More

The Pilot
No Place Like Hell
Dear Little Star
Trouble Downtown
Setting The Stages
Cherry On The Snake
The Great Carmine Talk
Sweet Broken Emily
New Sinners On The Block
Best of Bad Luck
Emergency Lockdown
Clash Of The Ex-Exorcists
The Hazbin Heist
Prince Takes Charge
Life Or Death
Your Too Fast
Sibling Jealously
Trauma Before The Storm
All Hail Gabriel
Road To Victory
Nightmare On Hell Street
An Eye For A Friend
A Real Battle Trap
War Against The Stars
A Father's Last Stand
One More Week To Go
Unexpected Events
We Interrupt This Fanfiction
The Wicked Queen Of Hell
Love Is The Greatest Weapon
Preparing For The Brides
Spicing Up The Lights
Love To Hate
You Should Of Known
A Legacy In The Making
The Carmine Issue
Hell's Greatest Weapon
In The Driver's Seat
United They Fall
A Husk Of A Machine
Adding Fuel To The Fire
Playing With Hostages
High Rock Showdown
The Grinding Aftermath
All Mighty Results
Angels Vs Robots
Farewell Bartender
Truth Or Dare
The God Complex
The Roots Of Evil
Morningstars In The Wild
The Reckoning Day
At Black Cross End
I Spy A Empty Dream
Unwanted Discoveries
Last Laugh
Babysitting The Princess
The Break Up
The Royal Catastrophe
Welcome To The Show
Survival Of The Dumbest
Evil To The Bones
Power Of The Sins
Yellow Dusts Of Trauma
Respectless...
Team Players
Old Foes
Birds Of A Feather
Secret Struggles
Sorrowful Knight Aigaron
The Original
65,000,000.017
Rock Out
Make My Army Grow
Switching Sides
Alexander Carmine
Mother And Son
Red And Green Tentacles
Prince Takes Knight
Driven Out Of Insanity

The Unholy Grail

3.1K 45 49
By Shockblaster2009

The next day at the Hazbin Hotel, in Alastor's room, the radio demon carefully eats another dead deer.

Alastor: (calmly) Ah, nothing better than eating my favorite food to start the day.

Suddenly, Alastor is interrupted by a loud sound from elsewhere in the hotel.

Alastor: (annoyed) Spoke too soon.

Alastor reluctantly leaves his room and walks down the stairs to the lodge area to see the Hazbin crew talking.

Alastor: (calmly) What's with all the noise? You know I don't like being interrupted during my breakfast.

Husk: (calmly) Nothing much, just the fact that Valentino is dead.

Alastor: (realizing) Valentino, the Overlord Valentino?

Angel Dust: (excited) That's right, now he's gone. My contract is down the drain.

Alastor: (calmly) What splendid news.

Vaggie: (annoyed) You're only saying that because Valentino was one of the Vees.

Alastor: (calmly) That is only one reason, my dear, but this does call for a celebration.

Cherri Bomb: (excited) You bet it does, drinks on me.

Husk: (calmly) You know I could just serve you guys drinks, right?

Charlie: (calmly) Well, I think this is great news for you, Angel. Now you have more chances of being redeemed faster.

Angel Dust: (nervously) That's good, I guess.

Alastor: (calmly) Just out of pure curiosity, how did our least favorite overlord die?

Angel Dust: (calmly) Nobody knows, but all I can say is good riddance.

Alastor: (calmly) Good riddance indeed.

-

Meanwhile, up above in heaven, in a dark room.

Sir Pentious: (laughing) YES, I've done it, my greatest invention yet.

Suddenly, Emily bursts into the room, lighting the only dark area up.

Emily: (curious) What are you doing?

Sir Pentious: (determined) I'm glad you asked. Behold, my greatest achievement yet. With this device, I will be able to contact my friends in hell.

Emily: (realizing) You mean like Charlie and Vaggie?

Sir Pentious: (determined) Why, of course, my angel friend.

Emily: (excited) That's wonderful news. Imagine their reaction when they find out souls can be redeemed.

Sir Pentious: (excited) I know, and best of all-

Voice: (sternly) That's enough.

Suddenly, a beam of light flashes in front of the angel and the snake, revealing Sera.

Sera: (calmly) I'm sorry, Emily, but I cannot let the information that a soul can be redeemed get out. The result could be dangerous.

Emily: (annoyed) So I just have to live knowing all souls can get a second chance, but you won't let them so they can get exterminated?

Sera: (calmly) The exterminations have been put on hold. Gabriel is back and taking command under orders from the Lord himself. He warned me that he has plans for you if you continue your questioning.

Emily: (realizing) Is that a threat?

Sera: (calmly) I'm sorry, Emily, but this is a matter beyond my control.

Emily: (angrily) Beyond your control? You're the head angel. How is this out of your control?

Sera: (defeated) Emily, please. I don't want to argue, and I can't bear to see you in this position, but this is the Lord's command.

Emily: (determined) I won't stand idly by while souls suffer without a chance for redemption.

Sera: (calmly) If you continue with your blasphemy, you will end up no better than Lucifer.

Sir Pentious: (nervously) If I may-

Sera: (interrupting) Silence, this conversation is over, Emily... please, don't force my hand.

Sera lights up and disappears as Emily stands still for a few seconds.

Sir Pentious: (awkwardly) Miss Emily, are you-

Suddenly, Emily embraces Sir Pentious in a hug, Emily sobbing and crying.

Sir Pentious: (awkwardly) Well, this is... unexpected.

-

Back in the depths of hell, in the living room of V Tower, Vox walks up and down while Velvette sits on the sofa.

Vox: (angrily) This cannot be happening. How in Alastor's name did Valentino die?

Velvette: (calmly) You saw his corpse. His brain got blown from the inside by an angelic gun.

Vox: (angrily) I know that, but I want to know who did it.

Velvette: (calmly) Who cares? Knowing him, it was probably one of his actors. You know how he treated them, especially Angel Dust.

Vox walks towards his monitors and looks at footage from security cameras active at the time before his death and comes across something interesting as Vox clenches his fists.

Velvette: (curious) Found something?

Vox: (determined) Oh, I have. Prepare a mode of transport. We're going on a little road trip

-

Back up in heaven, Sera enters Gabriel's office.

Gabriel: (determined) I see you have dealt with Emily's and that redeemed snake's operation to contact hell.

Sera: (calmly) I hope so.

The room stands silent for a few seconds.

Sera: (calmly) If I may, Gabriel, what exactly shall become of Emily?

Gabriel: (calmly) I guess it would be best for me to tell you now.

Sera: (calmly) I believe so.

Gabriel: (calmly) As you know, we cannot let information on the fact sinners can be redeemed get out. Simply sending Emily to hell would be just asking for a disaster. Killing her, although a swift option, would be wasteful. I've been ordered to make her a clean slate, wipe her memory, and start fresh with her.

Sera: (defeated) I see. And what of the redeemed sinner?

Gabriel: (determined) He shall be executed by one of the surviving Exorcists. See it as putting him out of his misery.

Sera: (calmly) I understand. I only request I shall take care of Emily once she is reset, like how I used to.

Gabriel: (determined) Of course, Sera. I'll have some Exorcists carry out this operation.

Sera: (calmly) As you wish.

Sera turns to leave and exits, walking past Lute as she enters the room.

Gabriel: (calmly) Lieutenant, come in.

Gabriel uses his magic to shut the door.

Lute: (calmly) Did she fall for it, sir?

Gabriel: (smirking) Of course she did. How

idiotic some are, to think we would just reset an angel like Emily and call it a day. You know what to do. I trust, given your experience in killing sinners, you will get the job done, even with one arm.

Lute: (calmly) I will not fail you, sir.

Gabriel: (determined) I know you won't. Adam would be proud of you. I am aware you two shared a special bond.

Lute: (blushing) You could say that

-

An hour later, back down in hell, in the office of the Overlord Carmilla Carmine.

Zestial: (calmly) You called for my assistance, old friend?

Carmilla: (calmly) Zestial, I need your help.

Zestial: (concerned) Carmilla, what seems to be the issue?

Carmilla: (calmly) I know who killed Valentino.

Zestial: (shocked) What do you-

Suddenly, the front doors burst open as Vox, along with Velvette.

Vox: (angrily) YOU.

Carmilla: (surprised) Mr. Vox, what are you doing here?

Vox: (angrily) Do you think I am a fool, Carmilla? I know you were responsible for what happened to Valentino, and I have the footage to prove it.

Vox's TV head switches to footage outside Valentino's studio, showing Valentino letting in Carmilla's two daughters, who seem to be delivering Angelic Weapons to him, before Vox's screen switches back to his face.

Carmilla: (calmly) Fine, you caught me. I...hid in one of the crates and shot Valentino.

Zestial turns to look at Carmilla in shock.

Vox: (angrily) And you thought you could get away with it. Well, newsflash, I'll make sure you pay.

Carmilla: (annoyed) Did you seriously just come all the way here to show me proof and threaten me? You have no idea who you're up against.

Vox: (determined) We'll see. Now, if you don't mind me, I need to fire all of Valentino's employees.

Velvette: (annoyed) Best news I've heard today. They make the whole building stink.

Vox and Velvette leave the office as Zestial turns to Carmilla.

Zestial: (realizing) Carmilla, old friend, I can tell you were lying to them, weren't you?

Carmilla: (defeated) Of course, I did. It was the only way.

Zestial: (calmly) Then who killed Valentino?

Carmilla: (defeated) Isn't it obvious?

Zestial turns to the chairs in front of Carmilla's desk where Carmilla's daughters would sit.

Carmilla: (defeated) They did it as an act of self-defense. I'm not comfortable discussing the exact details just yet, but-

Zestial: (calmly) I understand, Carmilla. Please take all the time you need.

Elsewhere in the building, sitting on a bed, one of Carmilla's daughters, Odette (the blonde-haired one, with red glasses and a lab coat), cries alone in guilt and trauma.

Although unknown to her, a bat-like creature with one massive eye watches her through the tainted red window before flying off...straight to heaven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 7.1K 40
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œโ„Œ & โ„Œ๐”… ๐”ต ๐”–๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐”น๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ...
22.3K 843 10
"My fucking french fry!" "Suck it bitch." ยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขยฐ Adam was beaten to the point he fell towards the mortal plan. Now he lives 'temp...
255K 10.5K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...
9.7K 208 10
How could you do this to me? You are all a bunch of FUCKING LIARS! YOU'VE ROBBED ME OF A LIFE I COULD'VE HAD! But no. You all knew. ยฉยฎ{{{ยข'โˆšรท}, I...