BWWM One Shots & Short Stori...

By janicekao

Bwwm one shots of our favorite celebrities! Tons of smut and toxicity, just how we like it✨ More

Author's Note
Diamonds, Or Pearls? (Benicio Del Toro)
World's Best Nanny (Sebastian Stan)
97% (Young Henry Cavill & Meagan Good)
We've Got Girls! (Lorenzo Zurzolo)
My Sonni-Shine (Penn Badgley)
Straight A Student (Sebastian Stan)
8 Hours (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
You Again? (Young Leo)
Hearts Aren't Cheap (Vinnie Hacker)
The Informant (Chris Evans)
Resist (Timothee Chalamet)
(BWAM) Teacher's Pet (Park Solomon)
Good Luck Charm (Tom Welling)
Good Luck Charm pt.2
Good Luck Charm Pt.3 [fin]
The Slyest Fox pt.1 (Evan Peters)
The Slyest Fox pt. 2
The Slyest Fox pt.3
The Slyest Fox pt.4 [fin]
Dream Job pt.1 (Evan Peters, Timothee Chalamet, Austin Butler, & Joseph Morgan)
Dream Job pt.2
Dream Job pt.3
Dream Job pt.4
Dream Job pt.5
Dream Job pt.6 [fin]
Actions & Consequences pt.1 (Bill Skarsgard)
Actions & Consequences pt.2
Actions & Consequences pt. 3
Actions & Consequences pt.4
Actions & Consequences pt.5
Actions & Consequences pt.6 [fin]
Endeavor (Robert Pattinson)
And They Were Roommates! (Spencer Reid)
And They Were Roommates! pt.2 [fin]
001 (Jamie Campbell Bower)
001 pt.2
The Fine Print (Aaron Taylor Johnson)
Thanksgiving (Jacob Elordi)
Ours (Cast of Saltburn)
Ours pt.2
Three Wishes (Ross Lynch)
Honeymoon Phase
Ignore The Broadcast (Cillian Murphy)
Belong To Me (Thomas Shelby)
Easy As A Breath (Johnny Depp)
Fear (Pennywise/Bill Skarsgard)
Make It Two (Thomas Shelby)
Make It Two pt.2 [fin]
My Forever (Gerard Butler)
Kookville (Rafe Cameron/Drew Starkey)
Control (Joel McHale & Jeremy Allen White)
Neighborhood Watch (Jason Bateman)

Pretty Boy (Paul Walker)

9.2K 134 131
By janicekao

A/N: Reader Request!!
Bryan O'Conner as the requested love interest!
(Paul Walker's character in the Fast & Furious Franchise).

Images and theme mostly referenced from the second movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" (2003).
Easy to follow along even without being familiar with the film.
Talk to me! Leave some comments for me to read<3

Tags: #BlackOC #BWWM #Romance #Fluff #GentleSmut #StreetRacing #y2kAesthetic #Early2000s #Charming
#RIPpaulwalker!!

———

This is the fifth time I've caught him glancing over here tonight.

Smiling, oozing with charm, and clearly trying to woo me.
He's done this at every single street race, knowing good and well that I'm here in support of my man, another racer.

Don't you just hate guys like that?

Guys who just know that they're fine as hell?
They put in less work in everything they do, thinking their looks will compensate for what they lack.
I'm not impressed, at least that's why I try to convince myself...

After the race, the crowd begins to scatter per usual. Trying their best to outrun the police and rush home.

But I can't believe he did it..

That sly bastard won the race! Brian O'Conner aka Bullet, with a reputation like his, I shouldn't be surprised at all.

Thinking about it actually makes me smile..
Taking notice to the crowd celebrating him, I begin to think that maybe he is more than just a pair of pretty blue eyes.

Hopping into my boyfriend's car, Kj and I speed out.

I sit quietly by his side being that he looks extremely pissed..
Eyebrows furrowed and clinching his jaws, Kj begins to drive way too fast.
I buckle my seatbelt and sink into the seat, praying that I'll just get home safely.

That's thirty-five hundred dollars he lost tonight, coming in second place to Brian.. and now the anger gets taken out on me.

"S-Slow down Kay.." I stutter frantically holding on to my seat. "The cops are long gone back there, we can slow down now!"

Kj clutches the wheel even tighter, pressing the gas pedal further down and sending my head into the back of the seat.

I hate when he gets like this.

He turns a hard right turn, I begin to scream in fear of the car flipping over. He hits brakes, making us harshly stop in the middle of a busy Miami night.

"You with all that fucking nagging!" Gritting his teeth, Kj begins to argue.

"Slow down Kay, you're going too fast Kay."
He imitates my voice, making me feel less of myself.
"Your annoying fucking voice STUCK inside my head, probably what made me lose the race in the first place!"

Here he goes again..
Ready to blame anyone but himself.
Afraid to admit that maybe, just maybe, he's just a shit driver.

"Baby." I coo sweetly caressing the back of his head and neck. "Let's not do this tonight, hm? I think you did terrific tonight! You almost had him."

He immediately yanks my hand away.
"Tori would you just stop?!"
"Don't fucking baby me, you know I hate that shit.
What do you even care about racing?! You just go to flaunt your tits and ass! Every other driver's girl actually likes cars, and here you are, STUPID, not knowing shit about driving.."

My eyes start to fill with tears.

Flaunt my tits and ass?! I don't even want to be there!

Does he forget that he chooses my outfits?
So worried about his ego and what people think about him, that he only cares to have the baddest bitch with him! Picking out things in my closet too short and too small so all eyes can be on him, his ride, and his trophy bitch.

I quickly wipe the fallen tears from my cheeks, trying not to smear my mascara.

"I go to support you.." I gulp.
"That's all I've ever done since you got your license in high school. I've supported you, stood by your dreams of racing, and all you do is treat me like shit each time you get your little feelings hurt."

Reaching across me, Kj pops my door. "Get the fuck out."

Looking around the suspicious city with its noticeable night life activities, I refuse.

"Kay." Softly I begin. "You want me to get out of the car?
I've got six inch heels on and a miniskirt!
My purse has a lollipop and a tube of lipgloss!
How am I supposed to defend myself walking the sidewalk? Do you want me to get fucking killed?"

"At this point.." He chuckles. "I don't really give a fuck."

Kj begins to shove me roughly out of his whip.
I fall out of the car onto the rough pavement and broken glass of the streets, while my boyfriend drives off..

I won't do this anymore..

I'm done.

Thrown into the dirty streets like worthless trash, just so he can call my flip phone in an hour trying to make up with me and to come and get me.

I've seen it way too many times now, and I'd be a fool to let it happen again.

Walking down the sidewalks of Miami, I've got at least an hour walk back to Broward. So really there's no point in sitting here and crying if I want to get home before the gangs get active at midnight.

Clutching my folded arms tightly, I begin to walk home in six inch Stilettos.
Cold, scratched up, and looking a hot mess of tears.

Not even a block from where Kj kicked me out at, my heel gets stuck in a crack.. Just my luck.
Nearly falling over, the heel breaks on one of my favorite pairs of shoes.. It makes the crying even worse.

Now tired and limping, I feel so embarrassed.

I can't remember when I stopped caring about wanting more for myself, but clearly it's been a while..

"Hey! Need a ride?"
A light grey car pulls up beside me and for some reason I recognize it..
As the window rolls down, I lay eyes on the winner of tonight's race. Brian.

"No thanks!" I yawn. "I don't take rides from cops!"

"Ex-cop." He corrects, following my steps with his car driving slow. "So word gets around fast, huh? Tell me, what else do you know about me?"

"Just what goes around Miami's rumor mill.
The word is that you're a former cop, however you still do undercover shit for the FBI."
I continue to strut along the sidewalk, looking foolish with my broken heel. "I also know your name is Brian O'Conner, Suki calls you Bullet. Is Suki your girl?"

"Don't believe what the rumor mill says.. I'm a former cop yeah, but working for the FBI? Nah.
More like they hold my criminal record over my head and force me to do shit that I don't want to do."
Brian shrugs, however I can tell whatever the feds are holding over his head is causing him stress.

"Can they blackmail like that, really? And just force you to do something." I pause.

"Yep." He sighs. "And they can do it to anybody really, even you. You don't have to have a record for the feds to threaten you."

I know a lot about being forced to do things that you don't want to do...
Pretty much sums up the last five years of my relationship with Kj.

"What makes you think I don't have a record?"
I question, playing tough as I continue my walk.

Brian laughs. "Come on, be real with me baby, you're innocent. I bet the only thing you carry in that purse is a stick of bubble gum and lipgloss."

...

I gulp listening to his correct cop instincts.
"It's lipgloss and a lollipop, thank you very much.
Now back to Suki, are you two together or what?"

He begins to chuckle.
"You must pay a lot of attention to me.. and now you're asking if I'm single too? If I'm not mistaken, you've got a crush."

"A crush!?" I immediately stop walking.
"What am I? Thirteen?"

He laughs. "So why do you care if I date Suki?"

"I was just curious."
My stride continues, as does his following.
"She's beautiful.. a racer too."

"Yeah she's cute." Brian shrugs.
"She's also on and off with my homie, Tej Parker."

"You don't take me as a guy who cares about a girl having a man." I become sarcastic.

"Oh yeah?" He lifts a brow. "Why is that? Because I couldn't care less about that idiot bum Kj that you date?"

"Brian..." I gulp. "I think he notices when you stare at me.. I mean, you do it every night!"

"Good! If he's got a problem, he knows where I'm at.
But what can you expect, looking the way you do? I can't help it." He continues a joyful chuckle.

"Yeah but when you beat him in a race and take all of his money?" I sigh. "God, that's even worse. Then I'm the one it gets taken out on."

Brian immediately frowns, hitting brakes to stop his path.
"What do you mean by that? Does he hit you?"

I don't answer, continuing my long walk home.

He frightens me as he revs his engine, hitting the gas he comes up on the sidewalk nearly hitting me.

"Are you crazy?" I shout. "Are you trying to run me down?"

"Get in the car." His voice becomes stern..

...

I take a moment to think, however those stern blue eyes of his eat at my soul.

Opening the door of his car, I do as he says, and I get inside.

"Victoria, does he lay his hands on you?"
Brian drills holes into me with his eyes, waiting on an answer so he knows how to react.
"Why else are you all scratched up and walking along the side of the road tonight?"

How does he know my name?

Seems to me the former cop has done more investigating than just staring at me..

"No." My head hangs low. "But he isn't very nice either."

He sighs in relief.
"I thought this ride home was about to turn into going to give an ass whooping."

"Tell me about it." Brian reaches across me, buckling me sweetly into my seatbelt.

He then lifts my legs from the floor of the car, placing them into his lap.
Unsure of his intentions, I gasp quietly.

"No worries." His voice, as soft as a pillow makes me calm.
"Just taking these off for you, you'll feel better."

Brian unbuckles the straps of my heels, taking them gently off of my feet as he tosses them to the back.

Biting his full bottom lip, he rubs the soft soles of my feet. "Feel better?"

His massage makes me feel more than just better.

I nod quietly.

I get butterflies watching his large hands gently caress my feet, nearly swallowing up my petite size.

"Damn." He chuckles, becoming enticed by the fresh French pedicure on my toes. "Should've known a pretty girl like you would have pretty feet too."

I blush terribly, bending my knees and putting them back under the dash.
"You're being nasty..."

He laughs.
"It was just a compliment baby, no worries!
Now back to where we were.."

Brian continues. "Wanna tell me about why you're walking home tonight with dried tear stains on your face?"

"Broke up with my boyfriend.. But I guess he hasn't realized it yet. He'll be calling my phone any moment now."
I toy nervously with my fingers

"If he doesn't know you dumped him, then how are you two broken up?" Brian becomes curious.

I laugh sarcastically. "It only takes getting shoved out of a car once to know that it's over."

"Damn.. That's terrible." He frowns, speaking gently.
"You do know that you deserve better than that, right?
I hope that asshole isn't the reason for your tears."

"Nah, It's just the things that he says to me." I shrug.
"Calling me stupid and stuff... I never could take being called out of my name."

"And you shouldn't have to."
Brian's jaw clenches with anger.

"It usually occurs when he loses a race."
I continue.
"It's like a switch flips.. then I don't even recognize him anymore. I believe it to be Bipolar disorder..
I've seen this happen to his Dad too.
But Kj is too proud to get the help that he needs..
I'm tired, and I'm not going to kill myself over him anymore."

"You've got a good head on your shoulders."
Brian smiles. "Now that I think of it, you never seem very happy at the street races..
Is it not your thing? What do you enjoy?"

For a moment I stare at him puzzled..

I barely can think of an answer, being that it's the very first time a man ever cared to ask me about my interests.

"I uh.." I gulp.
"I like all things girly. I'm really into fashion.
Hair, nails, clothing, and accessories.
I make designs too, I have a few notebooks at home full of sketches for my own line... someday."

"Victoria, that's incredible." He adores sweetly.
"Now I know just who to go to when I need a fresh new fit or a haircut."

"Damn right! I'm your girl!" I chuckle.
"Brian.. Can I ask how you know my name?"

"Oh come on!" He scoffs playfully.
"You didn't think that I wouldn't ask around about the prettiest girl in Miami?! Right!?
And look at me, got her right here in the front seat of my car...
I'm a happy man tonight."

I blush, playfully rolling my eyes.
"Well you can call me Tori for short if you'd like.."

"I'd like that a lot." He charms.

"Tell me about your love for racing." I become curious.
"You're really good at it... but I'm sure you already know that."

"Nah." He chuckles. "The people I've met in life, you wouldn't believe how well they drive. My driving is nothing compared to theirs. A guy I once met in LA, Dom... and my other homeboy Rome, hell of a racer, the both of them."

I become charmed by his humble behavior...
Kj isn't half the driver Brian is, yet if it were him that I asked, his answers would be only vain and conceited, as if he were the greatest racer to ever live.

"The adrenaline and the quick cash is what draws me to racing." Brian admits. "However it's also something about the cars. What's better than a gorgeous car that drives fast as hell?"

I shrug. "I guess I wouldn't know."

"Then you've got a lot to learn." He flirts.
"I can turn you into a racer, Tori..
Can turn you into a wife too.."

Trying to keep my skin from blushing red hot, I can't help but to be slightly enamored with him. What a flirt!

I take notice to Brian pondering outside of the window.
"You see that?"

I watch as we begin to pass an elderly woman at the bus stop... She's tired, resting her head gently on the cold metal of the bench.

"What time is it Tori?" He questions.

I pull out my flip phone from my back pocket.
"11:34pm, why what's wrong?"

Brian throws a hand over my seat, he sits up as he looks backwards and begins to reverse in the middle of the road.
I can't help but watch at the muscles in his arm and his sexy tanned skin as he concentrates on going backwards.

Pulling up to the woman, Brian puts the window down and begins to talk to her.

"Hey sweetie!" He flashes his gorgeous smile.
"How long have you been waiting for the bus? The last one was about an hour and half ago, at 10pm.
Can I get you to where you're trying to go?"

"Heavens.."
the woman's old wrinkled hand shakes as she clutches her forehead in exhaustion.
"I just left the Soup Kitchen, I volunteer there and usually leave at seven. But there were so many hungry people tonight! I had to feed them.."

Brian grins. "That's a wonderful thing you're doing for the community. Please, my name is Brian, and this is Victoria, we'd love to get you home?"

I smile at the woman, waving sweetly and agreeing.

She agrees after a quick thought about it, joining us in the backseat, she becomes our company for the night.
"I'd appreciate that, thank you very much!"

As she gets settled in, Brian begins to take off..

As much as it kills him to go so slow in this fast car, he does it anyway to make the woman feel comfortable.

I bite my lip as the swirling butterflies in my stomach are getting the best of me..
For so long now, I've been thinking Brian O'Conner was just a pretty face. However, now I realize that he might just be the sweetest man I've ever met.

———

After a few miles of conversation, Brian and I get quite acquainted with the elderly woman.

Her name is Cheryl Wilson, she's volunteered at the Soup Kitchen ever since she retired from teaching public school twenty years ago.

Her stomach begins to growl and Brian and I take pity on her. All her hard work and cooking today, yet she had no time to eat for herself.

"Mrs. Wilson?"
Brian and I make eye contact with the same idea. "Are you hungry? Have you ever tried Checkers?"

She chuckles sweetly. "I haven't, but that's okay! To be honest, I only have a five dollar bill to pay for your gas."

"Pay for my gas?" Brian frowns playfully.
"I wouldn't dare let you pay! Don't worry about it, it's all on me. Let me get my ladies something to eat!"

And just as he promises, he does.

Brian quickly whips the car into the nearest drive through and orders our car- burgers, fries, and milkshakes for each of us.

He pays with some of the bills in the load of money he won racing tonight...

I again begin to think about how Kj seems to be his complete opposite...
While Brian uses his winnings on a hungry old woman and I, Kj would've used his winnings on brand new rims..

Together we sit in the parking lot, eating, laughing, and telling the funniest stories.
I watch as Brian's eyes, the same shade as the ocean, lights up as he tells us tales of his past life as a cop.
He's such a people person, and he has lived such an incredible life.. I'm almost jealous I wasn't by his side through it all.

Mrs. Wilson has a ball, enjoying our company just as much we enjoy hers.
Barely being able to finish her burger and fries, Brian eats his food and decides to finish up her fries for her.

I can't help but laugh as I watch him gobble down food like a never ending bottomless pit!
I don't know where he puts it all, being that his body is thin yet chiseled for his tall frame.

As Brian tears the food to shreds, I gently wipe the messy sauce from his lips with my thumb.
"Here. You've got something right there."

My care for him triggers a stunned reaction.
He stares at me almost in awe..

I smile sweetly.

Brian begins to slowly lick the sauce from my finger.
My eyes widen as his icy blue eyes never leave mine.
His tongue on my flesh, making me tremble with desire.

I can tell from the look of arousal in his gaze, that if Mrs. Wilson weren't here, things wouldn't be as respectful..

"Ahw!" She cooes. "How long have you two been married?"

I nearly choke.
"Married!? We're not-"

"Newly weds."
Brian interrupts, toying with my feelings and enjoying my flustered reaction.

"Ahw, that's lovely." Mrs. Wilson chuckles.
"My husband James and I were married for 45 years, I miss him very much. Seeing you two together, reminds me of our love when it was still young.
Expect to be with each other for a very long time."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Brian rests his hand on my leg, fiddling with my fingers until I agree to hold his.

Finding myself as a ball of mush in his hands, I begin to worry about the way I am starting to feel for him..

———

Dumping our trash and getting where we're supposed to be, we finally get Mrs. Wilson home.

She thanks us, and we wish her a good night and a safe evening.

My heart is warm..
I'm thankful for a night of wisdom and good company.

Mrs. Wilson and I even trade phone numbers, she lives alone and is so eager to teach me some of her favorite recipes.

"The quickest way to a man's heart, is through his belly." She says, as Brian misbehaves and absolutely eats it up.

"Plan on cooking for me, baby?" He winks sarcastically.

I grin tightly. "Yeah, first up, a knuckle sandwich."

We make sure Mrs. Wilson makes it safely into her home before we speed off.

My eyes never leave off of him, I think I'm becoming hooked, utterly infatuated with this man..
But all I know is after a night of seeing charm like this, I can't go back home.

"Brian?"
So used to being played like an idiot.. I begin to question him. Treading lightly as I try to understand his true intentions.
"Y-You didn't do all that tonight, just to impress me, right?"

He scoffs.
"Tori.. I mean you might be the finest woman I've ever met, but no sweetie, the world doesn't revolve around you."

My lips... sealed shut as he puts me directly into my place.

"I believe in good karma." He shrugs.
"Be good to people in need, and people will be good to you.
Rule of the Universe really."

"Can I tell you something?" I continue to push.
"I thought for the longest time that you were just a pretty boy."

Brian laughs. "I figured that!
From the way you'd constantly roll your eyes at me and all. Sooo, what you're saying is that your opinion has changed?"

"Yes.." My stomach pains me with knots.
"Now I think that you're kind, a sweet soul, Heaven sent even.. I may be falling for you a bit."

I become brave. "Can I, kiss you?"

...

He stares momentarily, and I begin to become nervous.. thinking that maybe I read his flirting all wrong.

He grins.
"I've been waiting for you to ask that for weeks now."

I begin to smile.. Absolutely thrilled to taste his lips.

Coming across the center console, we approach a red light and our lips press together like perfect pieces to a puzzle.

I caress the sides of his handsomely chiseled jaw as we begin to tongue kiss.
His foot on the gas begins to rev the engine accidentally becoming too excited, I can't help but to chuckle.

Brian moves further into the kiss, sucking on my tongue as his moans warmly into my lips.
The strength in his right arm lifts my body from the passenger seat, swooping me into his lap.

I gasp, becoming flustered with his power and eagerness to have me close to him. I begin to kiss his neck, leaving hickies and love bites that make him groan with pleasure.

I feel his jeans begin to grow from underneath me and I drive him insane as I grind into his lap.

The light turns green and Brian hits the gas, zooming through the streets of Miami.
The speed squashes me further against his chest.
I see the gauge reach 140mph, however with Brian, I'm far from scared. Feeling immense safety and euphoria in his arms, something that I never once felt while going fast in a car with Kj.

"You trust me?" He kisses sweetly onto my full pout, knowing good and well we are far past the legal speed limit.

I melt. "I trust you."

Buttons on his steering wheel injects Nos into his engine.
A chemical compound that gives the car an immediate burst of power. He presses one of them, we both sling back further into the seat, hitting over 180mph.

Coddled into his neck, the jolting speed nearly makes me cum as I squeal against his face.

"Brian!" I plead becoming a mess of overly excited nerves.
"Can you fuck me while driving?"

"No." He gulps, chuckling playfully.
"Tori, with your kisses alone I can barely breathe."

I giggle sweetly, impressed and overjoyed that I make him feel such way.

My eyes lower into something devious, almost siren like as I lure him in.
I bite my lip, watching him become infatuated with my gaze as he laces my skin with kisses down my chin and earlobe.

"If you can't fuck and drive." I whisper. "Stop the car and take me some place where you can."

"You serious?" His handsome brow furrows.

"Should I ask again?" I flirt.

Brian doesn't even think twice, hitting the second button, another shot of Nos bursts power through the car and damn near blows us up.

I wince, becoming as slick as I've ever been between my thighs, I conceal a first orgasm as a whimper escapes my tongue.

Brian races through the streets, passing cops, and then losing them as we dip inside of a parking garage.

I squeal, yet find myself laughing and enjoying the adrenaline as Brian whips the car through many turns until we are up at the highest level of the garage.

The very top, where nothing but the stars and our exhilaration surrounds us.

Just as we nearly dive into our desires, my phone begins to ring..

As I expected, a call from Kj with a sorrowful apology.

"Let me answer it." Brian opens my flip phone, placing it on speaker.

"Baby.." Kj begins to weep.
"You haven't gotten home yet, you're making me nervous.
Where you at? I'll come and get you right now.
I'm sorry Victoria..
Listen, this is how we will make it right...
I know I lost money tonight, but I can still pay our rent on time if your mom maybe slides me a couple of hundreds? Just until the next race?"

How absolutely embarrassing to call this idiot an ex boyfriend..

"You worry about the rent, we good over here." Brian answers, unamused with how pathetic he is.

...

Kj pauses, suddenly beginning to stutter as if he has seen a ghost. "B-B-Bullet?"

"Kj!" Brian chuckles. "Don't you know that I always win?"

Closing the phone before he can respond, Brian tosses my bedazzled pink glitter flip phone to the floorboards of the car.

After putting the car in park, Brian wastes no time to pull me into the backseat as he climbs over.
Tongue kissing me viciously as he lowers his heavy body in between my legs.

Brian takes his white Tshirt off from over his head, I purr lightly from his image alone, running my manicured fingers down his toned abs.
He does the same for me, taking my baby-tee off and leaving me bare and braless. His eyes dance across my skin, leaving goosebumps as his wide palms and long fingers cup and grip gently on my full chest.

Gliding his fingers and gently squeezing at the aroused buds of my breasts, Brian's pink lips begin to shine, almost drooling at my image. "So beautiful." He coos softly, soon rejoining the crook of my neck as he laces it with kisses.

As we both heave excited breaths, I manage to unbutton his jeans as I reach for his erection in is briefs.
Hard and almost as gorgeous as he is, Brian's cock smacks his abdomen after I've released it from the tight cavity of his pants.

My eyes widen.. I've had one boyfriend my whole life and he's never been equipped quite like this.

Knowing his strengths, Brian smiles.
"I'll go slow." He whispers a gentle promise unto my tongue.

Lifting my jean Ed Hardy mini skirt out of his way, he peels my soaked pink panties to the side for a better look.
"Fuck." He coos, watching me glisten and throb for him.
"You get wet like this for me, baby?"

Nearly begging for him to fuck me, words fly off of my tongue with a brain of mush while I continue to tongue kiss him. "What do you think?"

Brian leers over me, lining his cock up to my slit, I already tremble as he grinds sweetly through my wet folds.

Already feeling soo good and he has yet to even be inside me.

Brian tilts his hips, allowing his tip to dig into me as his breath becomes caught in his throat.

Thrusting slowly to make room for his lengthy and girthy plunge, I begin to moan as my body tries to suck him in.

Already holding back gentle curses, half of Brian's length begins to disappear in me. His sexy breaths become trembled as his precum warms my snug walls, clenching tighter on him.

I watch beneath me at the prettiest sight of his cock glistening a milky shine in the moonlight as his cum mixes with my nectar.
Needing it all, my arms wrap around him, forcing him deeper into me as push on his firm behind.

He bottoms out into me, his swollen manhood filling my every inch.
I gasp, wincing tightly as my nails dig into his back.

My pussy stretches to accommodate his size..
Fuck! Maybe I wasn't ready after all.

Brian pumps into me with a tantalizing wave in his spine. Thrusting and burying his cock into my tight cunt repetitiously.

The lewd sounds of the wet slapping fills the car, along with his breathy grunts fanning across my face and into the crook of my neck.

An unexplainable, deadly pressure builds up in the bottom of my stomach as my back begins to arch.

"Brian." I beg a sinful plead.
"I-I can't!"

"I know baby, I know." His deepened baritone talks me through it, knowing how deliciously tortured I'm feeling.

I quake.
Jolting from the climax as I clench down further onto his fabulously hooked cock.

The orgasm leaves me soaking, lying fatigued and eyes half-lidded in his backseat.
"Tori.." He places a kiss on my opened ajar pout.
"You feel so fucking good.. Baby, where can I-"

"Inside." I interrupt his question becoming a forever slut for him, needing to feel his bursting load inside of me more than his actual need to release.

His thrusts become brutal, quick jabs of penetration as his abdomen tightens awaiting a cum like never before.

"You going back to that idiot boyfriend of yours?" He pants.

"Never." I whine as pleasure washes over me.

"I couldn't hear you."
Brian's thumb reaches below us as he circles my clit, forcing another orgasm that wrecks me into his submission while he watches.

Tears stream down my face as I grovel, exploding into oblivion.

He swallows my soul up, smiling that handsomely devious grin of his.
"Use your words baby." He continues to set my body ablaze.

"Never! Brian- fuck!" I whine breathlessly.

"Good." He coos. "Cause I'd never let you."

His cock quakes, throbbing at the tip as he reaches deeply into my guts. Impaling me almost at my cervix as he lets go..
He curses my name as the nut nearly takes his life, Brian doesn't think twice as he releases, possibly impregnating a woman he just officially met a few hours ago..
He empties himself inside me, shooting his load what feels like hot lava directly into my womb.

I lay quietly moaning as my eyes daze over with lust.
Squashing my tired cheeks as he forcibly puckers my lips open, he tongue kisses me with nasty haste, sucking my tongue and claiming me as his.
"You're so fucking pretty, taking my cock like you love it."

"Because I do." I weep feverishly.

"Come home with me." His words immediately erupt out of his mouth, pulling out his pleasured and softening cock as he watches the excess cum seep out of my pretty pink swollen pussy.

I come back to reality...
Life hitting me all too suddenly...

Tonight has been fantastic.
But tomorrow's another day. I live in a house with more than just Kj, a house full of roommates, a life of eviction notices and poverty.

It all weighs heavily on me, fearing that I'll have to go back to that after one of the best nights of my life..

Brian pets my face gently, lacing my lips with polite kisses as he cuddles me. "You're not happy anymore, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to go back home." Nearly tearful, I begin to worry about what the future holds after tonight.

"So don't." He grins.
"Tell me where you want to go."

I sigh knowing that there's really no escape from the realities of life, but with Brian, it sure feels like there is..
I won't ever leave him, all this time that he wanted me, well now he has me.
"Can you take me to the moon?"

He chuckles.
"If that's what you want Tori, I'll damn sure try."

(A/N: play for aesthetics🩵)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
8.9K 142 21
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝘙𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘟𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟...
17.9K 101 28
Warning: Smut, alcohol, swearing I hope you enjoy🙃
221K 3.5K 21
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙�...