Pokémon Lockdown

By black_fox_otaku

Oh, hey there. I'm sure you have heard this little speech so many times before, welcoming you to the world of... More

Pokémon Lockdown Episode 1: Welcome to Solitaire City
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 2: Champion Cassie Maru
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 3: The Job
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 4: Battle with a Turf Leader
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 5: Two Rising Stars
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 6: High and Trippy
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 7: Struggle
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 9: A Stimulating Battle
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 10: Advancing to the Next Level
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 11: The Makings of a Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 12: Bonding Evolution
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 13: Turf War
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 14: Fair Game
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 15: Evo Island
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 16: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 1
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 17: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 2
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 18: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 3
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 19: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 4
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 20: An Appointment With the Mayor
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 21: Being Number One
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 22: 13X2
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 23: Fighting For a Purpose
Pokémon Lockdown Episode 24: Goodbye Solitaire City
Epilogue

Pokémon Lockdown Episode 8: Going to Nightcare

6 1 2
By black_fox_otaku

FADE IN:

INT. PR Warehouse Lobby Room – Day

CASSIE

"I can't believe you really just said that."

Cassie was sitting on a chair as she looks over at Gen with a look of shock. As the two were having their conversation in the lobby area.

GEN

"What? I'm just being honest."

Gen lays down on the couch with Twil laying on his stomach.

CASSIE

"I'll have you know that she's a well-respected Pokémon trainer that was top class in her generation. And is a role model to future Pokémon trainers. The great Cynthia is not overrated."

Cassie crossed her arms as she glares over at Gen.

GEN

"The fact that you have to put a title for her name only proves my point. I just don't think she's that great. Let's be real, if it wasn't for that cheap Spiritomb the rest of her team would be a total joke. Especially her Garchomp."

Gen looks back over at Cassie.

CASSIE

"Such blasphemy that I hear coming from you right now."

Cassie could only roll her eyes hearing this nonsense. Joyce would soon walk into the lobby as she leaves her office.

JOYCE

"Hey, you two have a job to do today. So, get off your lazy asses and deliver this package."

Joyce informs the two as she handed a package to Gen.

GEN

"Don't we only rent Pokémon here? Since when did we become a delivery service?"

Gen looks at Joyce.

JOYCE

"When I have a client that pays nicely for my services. Now quit your bitching and get moving you two."

CASSIE

"Where are we sending the package?"

JOYCE

"Over at Nightcare."

GEN

"Uh. You sure that's a good idea to send Cassie there with me?"

Gen takes the package from Joyce.

CASSIE

"What, is this place dangerous or something?"

Cassie looks over at Gen wondering what he meant by that.

JOYCE

"She's a big girl Gen. Besides, the turf leader is the owner of that joint so you two could kill two sparrows with one rock tomb."

Joyce pulls out a cigarette pack from her coat pocket to take a cigarette out. Gen sighs as he can't believe they were going to have to go to that place.

GEN

"Hope you're ready for an interesting battle, champ."

Gen looks over at Cassie.

CASSIE (CONCERN)

"I feel like I'm missing some major context here."

CUT TO:

EXT. East District City Streets – Night

A few hours later the two would travel over to the east district of the city.

CASSIE

"Was there a reason why we had to wait till night to go to this place?"

They exit the subway heading to their destination.

GEN

"I'm pretty sure the name Nightcare kind of gives a reason on why we had to. The place wouldn't be open if we came during the day."

CASSIE

"So, is this place like a club or something? I could hardly imagine it being similar to a daycare where you leave your Pokémon to be taken care of."

GEN

"Well, it's definitely a place where Pokémon do be taken care of. As well as people."

Gen would slightly chuckle.

CASSIE

"So, like a spa resort or something? Your answer is pretty vague."

Cassie glared at Gen.

CUT TO:

EXT. East District Nightcare – Night

The two would soon arrive seeing the building that had a neo-light sign above it titled Nightcare. Near the building was a long line of people that seemed to wait to get in, with a big male bouncer standing at the door along with his Incineroar.

BOUNCER

"Oh hey, it's the challengers. Come to take on the turf leader?"

The bouncer looks over at them.

GEN

"We're actually here to deliver a package, but that might be on our to do list tonight."

Gen shows the package.

BOUNCER 1

"Well go ahead on in. You can give the package directly to the boss. If you are here to battle, I'm sure she'll be very excited to take you both on."

The bouncer would look over at his Pokémon, and the Incineroar would open the door allowing both Gen and Cassie inside.

BOUNCER 1

"Have fun, you two."

CUT TO:

INT. East District Nightcare Floor 1 – Night

Gen and Cassie walk inside, it was quite dark with colorful dim lights illuminating the area. The two would hear music bumping in the distance.

CASSIE

"Well, that was rather nice of him to let us in. Guess it must be one of those perks since we're challengers. To be able to come to a place as busy as this, I wonder why so many people are so interested in coming here. This must be one heck of a cluuuuuub."

Once heading into the main floor area Cassie would be shocked at what she would discover at Nightcare.

CASSIE

"What in Arceus's name is this?"

Cassie's eyes widen as she caught the sight of humanoid female Pokémon dancing on strip poles, and shaking their asses, while the crowd of people cheered and threw money. Human girls wearing Pokémon outfits that barely cover their bodies as they walk around serving people drinks.

GEN

"Welcome the Nightcare, champ. A place where both Pokémon and trainers could come and have fun together. And I'll tell you it can be quite a wild experience."

Gen looks over at Cassie seeing her face blush extremely red as she barely covers her eyes from the erotic sight she was seeing.

GEN (TEASES)

"It's okay if you're not ready to face the turf leader right now. We can just make the delivery and leave if you're innocent mind can't handle all of this. If this makes you uncomfortable champ there's no shame in calling it quits."

CASSIE

"Yes, there is."

She glared at Gen and took the package out of his hand and walked ahead of him as she wanted to go look for this turf leader. Gen and Twil watch her walk.

GEN

"Well, headstrong like always, huh Twil."

Gen talks to his Pokémon to which she meows in agreement, the two would soon follow her. Cassie would walk up to the bar to see if she could talk to the bartender and get some info.

CASSIE

"Ugh, excuse me. I'm here to deliver this package and take on the turf leader here."

Cassie spoke to the male bartender who was in the middle of making drinks. She uses the package to cover her face as she tries not to stare at the bartender who was wearing nothing but a pokéball jockstrap.

BARTENDER

"Here to challenge baby? Madame Tifa was hoping for some fun tonight. She might be free for a challenge at this time. Be sure to take the elevator next to the handsome fellow over there."

The bartender informed her while shaking a cocktail drink and gyrating his hips to the music.

CASSIE

"Take the elevator next to the guy, huh? Got it, thanks for your help."

Cassie quickly walks away as she and Gen try to walk toward the elevator. Another bouncer would block their path but once realizing who they were he allowed them passage.

BOUNCER 2

"The two rising stars. Madame Tifa is in the back room of the third floor."

The bouncer informed them while opening the elevator gate door for them. They stepped in and headed up to the third floor which was a long hallway.

CUT TO:

INT. East District Nightcare Floor 3 – Night

Within that hallway were many rooms at each side with one door right in front of them in the distance. As the two head straight toward that door, they walk past people in the side rooms. Hearing moaning from both humans and Pokémons. While only showing the silhouettes of the naughty actions that were being taken. Cassie straight up walked at high-speed trying her best to get past all of that lewdness. Closing her eyes and ignoring the sounds that were echoing within the hall. She quickly opens the door where the turf leader resided.

CUT TO:

INT. East District Nightcare Madame Tifa's Chamber – Night

CASSIE

"I'm here to battle!"

She yelled out, breathing heavily as she did.

GEN

"Also, package delivery."

Gen walked into the room behind Cassie as calmly as ever. The pair would see a woman, sitting on a throne, wearing a red lace transparent nightgown, that revealed her voluptuous assets. While she was surrounded by black-shades, muscular, shirtless, thong-wearing men that seems to be worshiping her like a queen while ravishing her presence.

TIFA

"Oh my, I never expected the two rising challengers to be delivery people."

She said before taking a sip of her red wine.

TIFA

"It seems a bit bland for someone of your talent."

She snapped her fingers to have one of her men go get the package. Cassie handed the package to them she was a little creeped out by his silent expression.

GEN

"It's a side hustle."

TIFA

"Well, I must honestly say it is too good for someone as cute as you."

Tifa flirts as she looks in Gen's direction.

CASSIE

"Eh hmm. We're here to challenge you."

Cassie would intervene in this conversation.

TIFA

"Oh, I apologize, for a moment I didn't see you in front of your man. I hope you don't get the wrong impression of me stealing him from you."

Tifa finally acknowledges Cassie's presence.

CASSIE (FLUSTERED)

"He is not my man!"

Cassie blushes at the assumption.

TIFA

"Well, that's good. Glad to know that he's free game then."

Tifa gives a seductive smile to Gen.

CASSIE (IRRITATED)

"Look lady are you going to give us a turf battle or not."

TIFA

"Hmmm, I suppose since you both went through the effort of delivering my package. I'm sure the people down below would love to have a show as well."

Snapping her fingers once again, one of her servants went to go get a microphone for her.

TIFA

"Ladies and gentlemen, I got a wonderful announcement for you tonight, as it seems I've been challenged for a turf battle by the two rising stars. Please clear the area on the second floor as we prepare for this special occasion."

Tifa told the crowd and soon preparations were being made.

TIFA

"Please allow me some time to change into something more appropriate. In the meantime, take some time to relax on the first floor. I will meet you both down for our battle. See you down on the battlefield cutie."

She gets up off her throne and begins to walk off swaying her hips from side to side as she makes her way toward her changing room. She turns and gives Gen a wink while doing so.

CASSIE

"It's official, I'm definitely going to kick her butt. Come on, the sooner we do this, the sooner we can leave this muk place."

She said as she heads down back to the first floor, pulling Gen by the back of his hoodie to drag him.

CUT TO:

INT. East District Nightcare Floor 1 – Night

Once back down on the first floor, the two were sitting near the bar waiting for their match to begin. Cassie feels embarrassed having to be in a place like this.

CASSIE

"My eyes are forever scarred by this place."

She comments as there was a Cinderace twerking on stage in front of a crowd.

GEN

"Oh, lighten up champ. Did you honestly expect there weren't people out there that loved Pokémon a bit too much?"

Gen takes a sip of his drink.

CARTER

"Woohoo, yeah! Shake those plump buns baby."

Carter yelled out to the dancer as he walks up to the bar.

CARTER

"Hey, bartender can I get a Vaporeon cocktail."

Carter turns his head noticing the two and was embarrassed.

CARTER (NERVOUS)

"Oh, it's you guys. I was just here to try and gather some info about the turf leader here and all."

Carter nervously chuckles.

CASSIE

"Why am I not surprised you would be here."

Cassie looks at him with disgust.

GEN (SARCASTIC)

"So, managed to get any useful information about our opponent?"

Gen asks while using air quotes on the word useful.

CARTER

"Well, Madame Tifa rarely even engages in Pokémon battles. The thing is she doesn't really have many challengers. Since after all people don't come here for that. She's quite the advanced businesswoman. Using Pokémon sexualities to market the horny people of the city. Helping plenty with those that have stress who needs a good time."

CASSIE (ANNOYED)

"What are we dealing with here Carter?"

Cassie wanted him to get to the point.

CARTER

"Oh right, well from what I heard in the club is that she only has three Pokémon she uses for battle. But that's all I know."

CASSIE (SARCASTIC)

"Reliant as always, Carter."

GEN

"Looks like we're left in the dark as to what to expect."

Gen told Cassie.

CASSIE

"So much for having the advantage."

She crossed her arms a little disappointed. Soon one of the female Nightcare employees walks up to them.

FEMALE EMPLOYEE

"Madame Tifa is ready for you challengers, please follow me."

The lady would walk leading the two to the second floor where Tifa was waiting.

CUT TO:

INT. East District Nightcare Floor 2 – Night

Once they arrived through the elevator, Gen and Cassie would walk out to a massive room With a LED dance floor in the center.

TIFA

"Sorry for the wait. Had to clear out and clean up my lovely dance floor for this to be our battlefield."

Tifa explained while she was wearing a halter neck maxi black dress with sides slits, that shows off a bit of her cleavage as well as her thick slim smooth thighs.

CASSIE

"Well let's quit with the talking and get on with this."

Cassie steps up pulling out her Braviary's pokéball ready to go.

TIFA

"Now, now little girl no need to rush into things. After all, I haven't given you my conditions yet."

GEN (CONFUSED)

"Conditions? Turf leaders are only supposed to have one."

TIFA

"One for each challenger cutie. But since I'm taking on two loads of battles at the same time, I get two conditions that must be met."

CASSIE

"Fine, what are the conditions?"

TIFA

"My first condition, you two will be fighting me one at a time. But will be using each other's Pokémons. It shouldn't be a problem since you two are working together as a team."

Tifa smiles.

CASSIE

"Fine, we can manage that. I'll go first."

Cassie turns to walk over to Gen.

GEN

"You think can manage that? Cyndaquil and Twil might work with you, but I don't think Riolu would be happy to be taking orders from you. We don't even know what type of Pokémon she has on her."

Gen looks at Cassie.

CASSIE

"True, but if I go first that gives us more opportunities of weakening her Pokémons. I trust my Braviary will help you finish the job if I don't."

Cassie handed her pokéball over to him. Gen would understand her logic and hand over both Cyndaquil and Riolu's pokéball to Cassie.

CASSIE

"But I'm not worried, both Cyndaquil and Twil might be enough for a trainer who doesn't battle a lot. Come on Twil."

She looks down at the Pokémon who nodded their head understanding. They both walk up to face against Tifa.

TIFA

"Now that you prepared yourself. My second condition is that once your Pokémon faints, you must strip off a piece of your clothing."

CASSIE (SHOCKED)

"I have to do what?!"

TIFA

"My audience is watching me battle from below, and I don't want them to have a boring standard showing of a match. After all, this is Nightcare. Where people and Pokémon want to have a good time. So do you accept?"

The Unova champion grits her teeth as she couldn't believe she would have to do something so embarrassing. But she remembers the end goal of all this.

CASSIE (BEGRUDGINGLY)

"Yes, I accept that term."

TIFA

"Good girl. Well, I only have three Pokémons, so I only need three pieces of clothing on me. So please remove any unnecessary pieces of clothing until you match the number of Pokémon you have."

Cassie was embarrassed and she slowly begins to take off her jacket, shoes, and socks. The crowd on the first floor we're getting rather excited as they look up at the monitor as this was being broadcasted.

CASSIE (V.O)

"I can't believe I have to do this. Remember Cass, it's for the league."

Talking herself out of her hesitation, Cassie blushes while she begins to pull down her pants to show off her cute yellow Pikachu panty.

GEN

"Heh, cute underwear."

Gen moves his eyes to the side while he chuckles at Cassie.

CASSIE (FLUSTERED)

"Oh, shut up! And turn your head away you pervert!"

TIFA

"How adorable. I believe I used to have a charmeleon version when I was little."

CASSIE

"Just hurry up and bring out your Pokémon already!"

Cassie yells at her as she pulls down her shirt to try and hide her panties.

TIFA

"No need to be embarrassed sweetie. But I do think that is enough teasing the crowd."

Tifa would snap her fingers and then one of her muscular, thong, black shade-wearing servants would hand her pokéballs. She would take one and throw it, releasing a voluptuous thick bottom lopunny. The bunny Pokémon would do a sexy bending-over pose as it makes its entrance. The crowd below was loving it, while Cassie couldn't help but cringe.

TIFA

"So who are you sending out?"

CASSIE

"Twil, I'm counting on you to take this one out. Think you can do it?"

Cassie looks down at the Pokémon near her. Twil would meow to answer her question with a yes.

CASSIE

"All right then you're up girl."

Cassie sent her out to battle as the first match of this turf battle was about to begin.

FADE OUT:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819 21 12
Raised in the lands of Paldea, and surrounded by people and Pokémon that he loves, a young novice Trainer named Vincent Aarden journeys through the r...
3.5K 166 24
Three years ago, Lucas got a call to head down to the town's forest called Weird Woods. He meets there his best friend, Cord, where after going to th...
2.2K 58 22
The world of Pokémon is not as beautiful as you may imagine. Getting electrocuted by a Pichu is not something you can just laugh off. Being hit dead...
370 11 22
Over these past 10 years since I started developing the characters and stories for my Fanfiction, I've done a ton of research. From the manga & anime...