I'LL MISS YOU

By OneSaltyCowgirl

(IN HEAVY EDITING!) 19 year old Dalila Hutson, a Barrel Racer and horse trainer, has a tramatic fall off her... More

Charecters
Authors Note
Prologue
Start from the Beginning
Night Out pt-2
Imported Perlino
Champagne
Look what you did.
Visit
Run Home
Wash pt1
Wash pt2
Brother
Weight
Broken
Bloody bed sheets-Waylons POV
Words were shared
Bye Bye Blue Roan
Is that You?
Midnight Ride
Sight to see-Waylons POV
White Hairs
Caspian
You didnt mean it.
Fucking crazy horse
Knee Weakening smile
Shopping is dangerous
Dewy
I Love
I Mean It
Yellow Ribbon
Take her Home.
Clowns
Parade
Go Home
Good Morning Girlfreind
A week
The fianl goodbye
READ

Night out pt-1

32 0 0
By OneSaltyCowgirl

I woke up early, fed the horses and Haze and let him out to run around, I came back inside and lokek at myself in the mirror, I had done all that in my PJs.

I sighed, and got dressed, I put on some boot cuts jeans with a wider flare not quite bell bottoms but wide, a simple light green V neck, my boots and pulled my Chocolate brown hair in two long braids, with my hat.

I checked on Haze in the yard and then went iut to the barn.

I walked right to the new horse Bullets pen, I recapped the story of Karter telling me what they had to do to catch him.

This was gonna be just fan-fucking-tistic, ugh.

I grabbed a halter and a rope, along with two back pockets full of grain.

I walked into him pen and in a blue black flash he spun around and ran right for me. I stumbled back and my back hit the rail, I froze in shock and he got closer and faster-damn this horse could run-I watch his eyes as he got closer almost in slow motion, they weren't mean. Just scared.

I sat there froze in fear and he slammed on his breaks about 6 feet infront of he, he breathed heavily his nostrils flares and he let out an ear piercing shrill.

I was breathing heavy too, but I slowed myself down and reached in my back pocket for a grain pellet.

I slowly held it iut as far as I could, he sniffed it and he breathing calmed a bit, I wat he'd as he reached his neck out and quickly grabbed it pulling his head up and tossing his head uo and down while eating it.

I laughed internally afraid it would scare him.

I fed him more grain till he wasn't afraid m of me when I walked in.

****
Over the course of three weeks I watched Bullet slowly calm, every day his eyes softened more and more, he now let me put the halter on him, as of three days ago.

I proudly leaded him around the round pen while his owner watched, she rested her arms on the rails but didn't seem interested in Bullets progress.

"Why don't you come in and lead him around?" I suggested and she looked shocked but walked in and grabbed the lead from my hand, she grabbed the lead and Bullet swung his butt around trying to avoid her. She scoffed and perked his head her way, I watch and quickly ran uo "ok that's okay that's enough, I will work on him with other people, but ma'am you have a horse with trauma, he's scared, and no matter how much training he will always remember whatever it was that happened to him, he's learned to trust me becasue I've trusted him, but in order for him to trust you, you have to meet him half way. He'll never be perfect, but he'll be alot better if maybe you stopped by maybe once a week and just fed him cookies or groomed him for a couple minutes." She looked baffled she had a 'how dare you suggest I make friends with him!' Face and it honestly kind of scare me.

"I am far to busy to stop by once a week and play pony ok, and he's I'd a perfectly fine horse he just need sto learn who's boss, you have two months Mrs.Huston, if I can't run barrels or as le as t ride him by then I'll be6 picking him up, leaving a horrible review, and just selling him at auction if I can't do anything with him." She sounded deathly serious. As she confidently walked out of the oen snd drove awake in her truck.

Jesus some nerve she has. But I liked Bullet, and I want gonna give up on him.

He was a sweet horse under all the panic.

****
(4 days later)

I walked out of the tack room, and slammed face first into a wall, I looked up to meet with Karters hazel eyes.

Jesus.

"Sweet cheese what do you want?" I said a little stunned.

"A girlfriend." He said seriously, qnd it caused me to immediately laugh.

"Ha-Ha very funny, you could get any guy, and you do, meanwhile I'm over here and not one 7 billion people on earth likes me BACK!" I let out a small, snicker knowing it's true, I'm high school I may or may not have been known to get around, and yes I could pull some, but unfortunately Karter have never been that lucky. She's good looking don't get me wrong, he's a good 6.3 short dirty bolder wavyish hair and the prettiest hazel eyes ive every seen. Frankly I'm jealous. But even with all that he can never find a good girl, he had one real girl friend in high school, and she was a bitch. And per usual he ditched the bitch, after like 7 months. I was thrilled.

I looked back at him and was met with a glare.

He finally walked by into the tack room and I walked out to Bullets pen, I have two months. So 6 weeks basically to finish him, I needed to work as much as possible.

I walked him, he made a slight flinch but chilled out quickly. I called him over and tied the halter on him. I rubbed down his neck and now braided main.

I let him into the round pen and grabbed a jacket. We where gonna start off slow, I let him sniff it till he was comfortable, and I slowly worked it's way to his back, he flinched when I layed it across his back but other than that he stayed still, I have him a peice of grain and he loosened up a bit. After he relaxed, I walked him with it on his back for a bit, and eventually put a saddle pad on and let hik sit there and just get used to it.

I let him trot around for a bit then eventually. Let his braids out to reveal his permed main and tail.

I brushed him down for a couple minutes and, put him up for the night.

After feeding, Kiara invited me to go out for dinner so I took a quick shower and blow dryed my hair leaving it down, and putting on not black leggings a white v neck, and slipping on My purple vans.

I rushed to the door when I heard someone knock, I opened uo and Kiara was waiting there in a stunning, simple navy blue dress.

My eyes widened, and Kiki looked back to the truck and back to me slipping inside and slamming the door.

I breathed out a laugh thinking she was joking and was gonna change.

"Oh no...no no no." She laughed.

"Come with me." She said grabbing my hand pulling me back to my room and setting me on my bed and opening my closet.

"Wait where are we going and why are you so fancy?" I said watching her dig through my clothes. "I don't know where where going, but the boys are taking us, they drove me here to get you, but you cannot go like this. They said to dress NICE." She said pulling out different shirts. I laughed at her answer "Okay, but for all we know there taking us to Wendy's, there formal is alot different that ours. I swear if I get out there and there in dirty jeans, I will dump madel syrup in there pillows!" I said firmly.

Kiara laughed at my comment and finally pulled out a simple black dress, with a long sleeves.

I sighed and pulled the dress from her hands going into the bathroom and changing.

I walked out and she hugged me and we head out of the house, stopping to love on Haze.

Looked down relizing I still have just my vans on compared to Kikis small heals.

I'm gonna keep that to myself. She doesn't need to know.

We opened the back truck door and I was shocked to see Karter and Damian dressed in matching black suits.

Damian was Kiaras be
Boyfriend since junior year of high school. He was tall with jet black hair and ice blue eyes. We was head over heels for Kiara.

I smiled at the boys and had Kiki push me into the tall truck, then I helped pull her up.

****
"So why the sudden fancy dinner?" I asked Karter as we walked into Addams.

Addams was the nicest restaurant in town. It was pretty nice, all the walls were white with pictures of pale mountains sides and black booths onlong one wall and a bar straight ahead but 2, 4 and 6 people tables everywhere else.

"Well Damian wanted to have a get together since we haven't alk four been together in a while and so we diced to go some place nice" he said with a shrug.

"Ok" I said.

We were sat at a booth, me qnd Karter on one side and Kiki and Damian on the other. Me and her were gonna sit together but she'd rather suck face with her boyfriend.

I fake gaged at them while they continued to suck face.

☆☆☆

Chapter two what do yall think???

Unpublished, but once I get time, I'll get it done. Just trying to catch up on chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 63 12
Having someone as your friend is a relief. They will be there if you needed help, if you need someone beside you. But what if that friend of yours do...
151K 2.6K 29
in which two single parents fall in love. COMPLETED
6.3K 186 24
Cassidy is a junior and at sixteen she's a top notch barrel racer. She thinks horses, friends, and school is all she needs, and with a horse like Rem...
53.9K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...