𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|41| Chapter

10.7K 918 154
By vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

I woke up to an empty bed, looked around to see a note on the coffee table. "Went to arrange everything, I will be back soon, and also don't worry about packing clothes, I have already done it. Just be ready by evening. With love, yours Aan." I smiled looking at the note, and after some time, I got ready for the day.

When I went downstairs, I saw all the younger clan waiting for someone there. I cleared my throat, asking, "Who are you waiting for?" Anadh came, side-hugging me, and said, "We are waiting for you, bhabi." I raised my eyebrows, confused.

Shri said, "It's been a long time since we all went out, bhabi. Mainly after your accident, bhai never allowed us to take you out. Now that he isn't here, we will just sneak out and come back before he comes?" I laughed, nodding, and said, "Let me greet maa and baba, then I will join you all." They nodded.

I saw everyone there, Anandh, Shri, Rahul, Vaish, even Reyaansh bhai, but not Rishi. I wondered where he went.

I went into the kitchen to see maa and chotimaa cooking. They gave me a warm smile when they saw me. Maa asked, "How are you doing now, Saanvi?" I nodded, saying, "I am fine, maa." She said "Wait for 15 minutes, breakfast will be ready anvi."

I said "It's fine, maa; everyone is so eager to go out, so we will eat out." She asked, "You are also going?" I nodded. She sighed, saying, "Vihaan will not like this idea, Anvi. You know there are many dangers out there, right?"

Baba came, asking, "Who is going out and what dangers?" I said, "Baba, everyone wants to take me out since it's been so long." He shook his head, saying, "Then catch up in the house itself. Why are you going out?"

I side-hugged baba and gave him my puppy eyes, saying, "Baba, please, I will be back soon, and also Rahul and Reyaansh bhai are there with us, right? So, nothing will happen, pleaseeeee." He smiled, nodding, and said, "Just be careful, princess. Give me a call if anything goes wrong." I nodded, heading out.

I went to the backyard to find Rishi. I saw him sitting near the pool, so I went to him and sat beside him, noticing he was so silent. I ruffled his hair, asking, "What's wrong, kiddo?"

He came out of his thoughts and gave me a smile, saying, "Nothing, di. I was just thinking about the project." I nodded, saying, "Congratulations! I heard about it from Aan. This is going to be your first big project, and I hope it will be a very big success." He smiled, and I said, "Okay, come, let's go; everyone is waiting for you."

He asked, "Where?" I replied, "To the mall." However, he shook his head, saying, "No, di, you all go ahead. I'm not interested." I sighed, asking him "Seriously what is wrong kiddo, are you hiding something from me?" He shook his head without looking at me. So, I forced his face to look at me and said, "Look into my eyes and say that, kiddo."

He looked up and cried, hugging me. I caressed his hair, asking, "What happened, Rishi? Why are you crying? Who hurt you? Come on, tell me; I will kill them for you." He sniffled, saying, "I'm not your own brother, di. I'm not your kiddo."

What the hell is he talking about? He's always my kiddo, no matter what. I pulled him out of the hug and cupped his face, saying, "Look, kiddo, you are my brother, understand? Blood or not, you are my little kiddo forever, and no one is going to change that, not even God. You know you are the reason I came this far, kiddo. Thank you for showing me the reason of what I lived for."

He cried again, hugging me, and said, "I was scared of losing you, di. I will do anything to protect you. I love you, di." I smiled, hugging him tighter, and said, "Aww, my little boy, I love you too, kiddo. You will never loose me, Now, come on, let's go; everyone is waiting." He nodded, getting up, and we all went to the mall together.

Since we went to our mall, I mean Vihaan's mall (it is mine also, right?), they opened soon for us; maybe Rahul called them, I guess. We had our breakfast and were now roaming and doing random shopping.

I could feel someone staring at me from afar. I kept looking back, but no one was there. 'Weird', I thought. Somehow, coming out was not a good idea because Vedhant and his father are still waiting for the company shares.

I Googled the company name and damn, I hold a lot of money. It is one of the multimillion-dollar companies and is in the same field as the Singhania Empire.

Though I don't know how to handle it, I had a thought of giving it to Reyaansh bhai, and Aan might help him with the company. But to make it all happen, I still have two persons to defeat. I sighed.

Rahul shook me, asking, "What are you thinking about, killer? I see you have been zoning out a lot. Shall we go home?" I said, "No, Rahul, it's nothing. It's just that I feel someone is following us."

He scanned around and said, "I don't find anyone, killer. But let's go home before bhai finds out. If anything happens, he will definitely kill me, I'm still scared of him after seeing him yesterday."

I raised my eyebrows, asking, "Yesterday?" He immediately slapped his mouth and said, "Nothing, killer. Just pretend that I didn't say anything." I laughed, saying, "Oh, Rahul, I know and saw everything, so don't worry."

His eyes widened in shock, so I told him everything, including Vedhant's warning. After hearing all this, his first question was, "Aren't you scared of him then, killer? After looking at his devil form?" I laughed. Rahul will always be Rahul.

I said, "Rahul, why would I be scared of him? No matter what form he is in, he is my Aan. He will never do anything to harm me, right?" He nodded, saying, "Well, that is true."

Shri came saying, "Let's all have lunch and then go back, okay?" We all nodded and went to the food court. I went to wash my hands, and after coming out, somebody kept his hand on my mouth, pulled me to the door beside us, and locked it.

I looked to see it was an emergency staircase door and saw one guy there. Nikhil? I mean, Nikhil Gupta from the past life? As in person here, how is this even possible?

He forwarded his hand, saying, "Hi, I am Vedhanth Raichand, your cousin." Vedhanth? He is Vedhant? I looked up and sighed, thinking fate really plays its role well. I mean, wasn't last life enough for him? He had to come in this one as well and ruin my life?

I didn't shake his hand as I asked, "What do you want?" He smiled, saying, "That is what I like about you, doll, coming straight to the point. Okay, well, for now, can you just sign the asset papers?" I smirked, saying, "No, sorry, I can't."

He said, "Well, then sorry that I have to be the villain I promised to be." He smiled, clapping his hands, and out of nowhere, many people surrounded me. Just then, the door opened, and I saw Rahul there.

He shouted, "Killer, what's going on?" I raised my hand at him and said, "It's fine, Rahul. Wait for 5 minutes there; I will come." He looked confused but stood there.

I turned back to Vedhansh, who was still smirking. I took a step towards him, kept my hands in my pockets, and said, "You will regret this, Mr.Ved. So just stop doing this and go back home." He raised his eyebrows, asking, "Everyone around you is my men, and you are threatening me?"

I smirked, taking one more step closer to him, and clapped my hands, to which all the boys surrounding us took out their guns and pointed them at his head. His smirk faded away, and I smirked, saying, "You should think before entering the forest, Mr. Ved, because the forest will have a king called Lion, and unfortunately this forest is my husband's kingdom, and I am his lioness."

He shivered a bit, but he did a good job not letting that show on his face. I said again, "For a person like you, who has grown up with a silver spoon, everything arranged by your dad, without any qualification becoming the CEO, you have this much power.

I, being the one who was raised by myself and faced almost everything on my own, and built everything on my own, how much power should I have, you fucking asshole?"

He said, "Doll, let's sit and talk about this." I shouted, saying, "It's Mrs. Singhania for you! I swear on my husband, if one more time you call me doll, I will rip your tongue!" He raised his hands, saying, "Sorry." I shouted, "Kneel!" He looked so scared that he knelt without asking anything.

I fake smiled, saying, "Look, Ved, first you have to play this small games like hide and seek, color-color, dumb charades. After that, you have to play these girls' games like Coco, throwball, all these. Leaving all these, if you want to play WWE directly, what will happen? Your nose and face will break. When you said something about becoming a villain on the phone that day, I couldn't stop laughing because whenever I think of you as a villain, I just couldn't get that villain feeling."

He raised his eyebrows, so I continued, "Okay, you sent some people to kill me. What happened? Vihaan killed most of them. You sent some weird parcel hoping that we both would break up. What happened? We got even closer."

He looked at me, so I said my last dialogue, "You said you will show me your villain side, so I have to show you my heroine side as well, right? I am leaving you with this warning, Don't ever try to harm neither my family nor my husband or else you really will see my devil side this time, trust me that is so bad than Vihaan's. Now go complain to your dad about everything that happened here, okay? Go, go." I laughed, shaking my head, and came out, leaving him alone there.

Rahul silently followed me without saying anything. After eating, we all went home. Rahul pulled me to the backyard. I laughed, knowing he would do this, but what he said made me laugh out loud. "Killer, I was scared of bhai until now, but now I am more scared of you. Bhai in devil is better than you being THE DEVIL. Remind me to never get on the bad side of you."

I laughed, saying, "Don't say anything that happened to Aan." He nodded, saying, "Zipped." He said, "I gave you the best nickname, right? I mean, Killer suits you better than anything." I nodded, giving him a side hug. Vaish came in, asking, "Babe, let's sit on the swing and talk?" I nodded and looked at Rahul. He said, "I will leave you ladies then." I smiled.

After some time, Vaish hugged me, saying, "I am glad that you're back, Anvi." I hugged her back. I know she was more scared of losing me. I heard her scolding Aan every day when I was in the hospital.

She asked, "What exactly happened that day, babe?" I sighed, telling her everything—the kidnapping, My fake dad being alive, Aan saving me, Knowing about my real family, Me taking the bullet, everything.

After all that, she said, "It's still his fault that you were in the hospital Anvi."

I shook my head, saying, "No, Vaish. I know you are angry with him because you wanted him to protect me. But trust me, he did it, and he will do it every single time because he is my Aan. The thing is, I wanted to protect him as well. That's why I took the bullet on his behalf, and I don't have any regrets doing that because I will do it again in a blink of a second."

"If he just ask, I will give my life to him, Vaishu." I heard someone clearing their throat so we looked back to see Aan there.

He came to me and hugged me so tight, saying, "Don't separate your life and mine. They were never separate, Vie. We both are one in every lifetime. We can never be separate from each other. You are my whole life, Vie. That is why I call you Vie, don't I?"

I hugged him back as tight as I could. I am glad that I am his whole life, his angel, his baby, His Vie.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Woah I just love writing Saanvi's badass scenes, like go get them girl...

And the ending has my whole heart.. So excited to send them to the trip so that we can get more scenes like this..But will their trip be sweet and cute or will it be interrupted by someone, or some incident!!

I'll try my best to release a chap every day, or atleast day after day, because my final exams are coming soon, so I have to complete this fast or else later it will get hectic, Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 24.4K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
126K 5.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...