Tutorial Finished

By KRT667

Monster have become true. Everyone was given skills based on their live. We follow the story of a Guy who wa... More

Good Luck
You Gotta Be Kidding Me
Skill issue
lie or die
lie or die pt.-2
Psychopath
Chaos
First encounter
Understanding
New threat?
Understanding how to survive
013
Fainting
Testing Abilities
The Gathering Threat
A Unexpected threat
Monster Mash
Facing The ORC
Whisper's of Triumph
Family bonds and the Shared treasure
Brotherly Bonds Amidst Chaos
A saddened Goodbye
War Drums and Battle Plans

How & Why?

1 0 0
By KRT667

After eating dinner and downloading many videos on survival and different - different techniques like swordsmanship , spear , bow and arrow . how to make those stuff to plus cement and other stuff.
everyone went to sleep except me . I was practicing javaling throws and looking around in the system  screen and what I found was shocking as well as sad.
there was an total population of human as well as human population left .
total human population only 2 days before was  around 8.3 billion . now it was 8.26billion.
and it was still going down which means 40 million humans have already been killed even before the monsters arrived.
then I went to sleep and woke up around 9 .
then we ate breakfast  and stole more stuff like gas and weapons from other House's.  and now only 21 minutes were left.  In that time Dad claimed 2 more houses . and put them in full attack just in case .
now only 10 seconds left .
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
boom nothing happened , is what we thought but then they spawned .  oh Yeah christine also woke up from the blast.[ her skills are Species controller - Can control any species except humans and humanoid creatures.]

And then we saw our first goblin , then second  and 3rd and  then more than 70. f#ck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 224 62
As you open the book and delve into its pages, you are immediately transported to the mind of our protagonist. a young teenager awakens from a seemin...
358 3 12
After dying on earth from a incident he shouldn't been involved in, the Primal spirits brought his soul to the spirit plane, letting him live and sta...
490 83 52
I never thought it would end like this. I always thought I had a home. I always thought I had a family, but as it turns out, my past is darker than t...
7 0 7
In the island deemed inhabited by savages to the outside world. a secret lies with in it. A group of people training, preparing. All for the day they...