Mia

By Luchitina1806

Mia Johnson was raised almost single-handedly by her mother after being abandoned by her father at the age of... More

Chapter One: My Story.
Chapter Two: Blind Dates.
Chapter Three: Blind Dates II
Chapter Four:"Let me figure this out on my own."
Chapter Five:Jace Harris.
Quick Introduction of characters.
Chapter Six: Tutoring.
Chapter Seven: "Tougher than normal"
Chapter Eight: Spring Break!!
Chapter Nine: Spring Break!! II
Chapter Ten: Movie Night.
Chapter Eleven: The Walk.
Chapter Twelve: "I know you love her"
Chapter Fourteen: Going out.
Chapter Fifteen:"What's wrong with Jace?"
Chapter Sixteen:"I didn't want that"
Chapter Thirteen:"I nailed the tests!"
Chapter Seventeen:"Tell her the fucking truth!"
Chapter Eighteen: Talking to Sleep.
Chapter Nineteen: Stupid Drama.
Chapter Twenty:"...Stop Meddling..."
Chapter Twenty-one: Cold and Meaner.
Chapter Twenty-two:"It's......"
Chapter Twenty-three:"The tension...."
Chapter Twenty-four:"We almost...."
Chapter Twenty-five:"How do you know...."
Chapter Twenty-six:"I'll prove to you....."
Chapter Twenty-seven: A Yes.
Chapter Twenty-eight:"....you've got me"
Chapter Twenty-nine: First Official Date.
Chapter Thirty: Apartment Party.
Chapter Thirty-one: Apartment Party II
Chapter Thirty-two:"I'll always....."
Chapter Thirty-three: Freaking Out.
Chapter Thirty-four: Exams and Summer.
Chapter Thirty-five: End of Semester Party.
Chapter Thirty-six: Seventeen calls....Eleven texts.
Chapter Thirty-seven: Misunderstanding.
Chapter Thirty-eight: The Truth.
Chapter Thirty-nine: Betrayal.
Chapter Forty: Decent Conversation.
Chapter Forty-one:"She's left......"
Chapter Forty-two: Home Sweet Home.
Chapter Forty-three:"Your father......"
Chapter Forty-four:"....are you willing to wait...."
Bonus Chapter: Michelle.
Bonus Chapter: Amber.
Chapter Forty-five:"How was the dinner....."
Chapter Forty-six: Chat with Mr. Richards.
Chapter Forty-seven: Engagement and birthday party.
Chapter Forty-eight: Engagement and birthday party II
Chapter Forty-nine:"You're staying here."
Chapter Fifty:"....please, take good care of Mia...."
Chapter Fifty-one: BTE (Best Trio Ever).
Author's note.

Chapter Fifty-two: Mia and Jace.

24 2 0
By Luchitina1806

"We should go. It must be pretty urgent for her to call." Amber says.

My friends, Jace and I are currently at the party Amber's brother had invited us to. We've been here for like an hour.

My mom had just called me, saying that she needs help with something at home.

"Yeah, we should." Michelle says.

"I don't think the four of us should go at the same time." Jace says.

"I'll go. You guys should just stay here and enjoy the party. Whatever my mom called for may not take too long so I can just go and come back in no time." I say.

"What if it's not something you can handle on your own?" Amber asks.

"Right. What should we do? We're running out of time." I say.

"Uh....how about you and Jace go? Who knows, it may be something a guy needs to handle." Michelle says.

"Yes. You two should go." Amber says.

"Okay, then. Let's go, Jace. We should hurry so we can get back here." I say to Jace.

"Fine. We're taking my car." Jace says.

"Be right back, guys." I say, taking Jace by his arm and proceeding to walk away.

"Sure." Amber and Michelle says almost at the same time.

************************************
"Thank you so much, you two. I can't imagine what would've happened if you two didn't show up when you did." My mom says.

Jace and I had just helped my mom to fix the stuff she had called for.

We're now standing in the living room, close to the front door.

"It's nothing, ma'am." Jace says.

"Yes, mom. It's nothing. It's not like it's something we shouldn't do." I say.

"I'm sorry for having to drag you out of your wonderful party." My mom says.

"It's really nothing, mom. So, you're gonna sleepover at Mr. Richards'?" I ask.

"Yeah. He needs me there tonight. I've got something I need to help him with, but I'll be back before lunch tomorrow." My mom says.

"Okay. I guess it's a good night from here." I say.

"Yeah. Thanks once again, you two. You should go back to the party now. You guys should make sure not to stay out too late. I may not be around but I'm gonna be keeping tabs on y'all." My mom says.

"Okay, mom." I say.

"Jace, I trust you to take good care of the girls since you're the only boy among them. Please, see that you and the girls are home before 11. I don't want you guys staying out too late." My mom says.

"I'll make sure of that, ma'am." Jace says.

"Alright, I'll get going now. Bye, children." My mom says.

She gives Jace and I pecks on our cheeks before proceeding to leave the house.

"Bye, mom."

"Have a good night, ma'am." Jace says, right before my mom closes the door behind her.

"Well, we should get back to your friends now." Jace says.

"Yeah....but before that...." I take Jace's hand and start pulling him towards the stairs.

"Woah....where are you pulling me to?" Jace asks.

"I've got something to show you." I say.

"Okay." Jace says.

On entering my room, I release Jace's hand.

"What is it that you wanna show me?" Jace asks.

"Relax, dude. You'll see it now." I say, walking towards the table beside my bed.

I bend a little and reach for the first drawer, pulling out a little black box.

I walk back to Jace.

"I don't know if I needed to do this but I just wanted to do it for us." I open the box, revealing two bracelets. One had "M ❤️ J" and the one had "J ❤️ M"

"You got us couple bracelets?" Jace asks.

"Yeah. I got it earlier today. I've always wanted to do it but only if we got back together." I say.

Dropping the box on my dressing table, I take out the one with "M ❤️ J" and reach for Jace's wrist to put it around his wrist.

Jace looks at his wrist for a while before reaching for the other bracelet.

He puts it around my wrist and I smile while looking at my wrist.

Looking up to Jace, I notice a little frown on his face.

"Hey....what's wrong? Don't you like it?" I ask with concern.

"No....no....I love it. It's nice.....really nice. I wasn't expecting you to get us a couple stuff." Jace says.

"Are you not a fan of couple stuffs? I had a feeling you wouldn't like it....I don't know why I still got it....."

Jace takes my hands into his hands, interrupting me.

"No, it's not it, Mia. I already told you that I love it....just....at some point, I wondered if you thought me such a big fool to think I'd ever wanna get back with Alexa after everything I told you that she did. I know I was foolish enough to get into a relationship with her and let her treat me like crap but I don't intend to be that fool again. Let's just say that I was a naive teenager who didn't know what he wanted but now.....now I know what I want."

"And what is it that you want, Jace?" I ask.

"I want real love, I want you, Mia."

"Are you sure this is the real love you want, that I'm the one you want?" I ask.

"I've never been more sure of anything." Jace says.

"What if you're making a mistake, Jace? What if I'm not really the one you want?" I ask.

"I know I'm not making a mistake, Mia and I know that you're the one that I really want. Even if I'm making a mistake, it's certainly a worthwhile mistake." Jace says.

Once again, Jace says the words that touches me a lot.

I move closer to Jace and give him a kiss which he returns immediately.

We pull away from each other, placing our foreheads against each other.

"I'm really sorry for doubting your love for me. I'm sorry for almost casting you away like Alexa did." I say.

"You didn't almost cast me away, Mia. What Alexa did was nothing similar to what you did. You may have doubted my love but now I'm sure you know how much I love you. There's something I've been meaning to ask you." Jace says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Mia.....can I trust you with my heart?" Jace asks.

"Yes.....Jace, you can trust me with your heart. I promise not to hurt you again." I reply.

"I love you, Mia."

"I love you too, Jace."

We chuckle lightly.

I pull my forehead away from Jace's.

"Now, we should really get back to the party. Let's go." I say, as I detach one of my hands from Jace's and proceed to pull him with the other hand.

I feel Jace tighten his grip on my hand, not moving an inch.

"What's wrong? Come on, we need to go now." I say as I try to pull Jace again but he doesn't move, instead he pulls me back to him, our eyes locking as my hand lands on his chest for support.

Is it just me or do those brown eyes get prettier every day???

Gosh!!

I feel my heart racing.

"Jace....Michelle and Amber may be waiting for us to get back to the party. We should start making our way back there." I say, trying so hard to hide my nervousness.

Jace starts moving me backwards as he's moving forward. I feel my back close the door that I had left half open and Jace pins me to the door.

"Do you really wanna go back to the party?" Jace asks in a low seductive voice. He has this intensity burning in his eyes.

Oh....my...

I gulp nervously.

"Umm.....we.....we...have to. We....should....." I stutter.

"Or....we shouldn't...."

Jace leans closer to me, his warm breath almost melting my lips, tempting me to wanna close the little gap between us.

"What're....you doing....?" I ask in a low tone, my eyes closed and my lips parted a little in anticipation of Jace's lips.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jace breaths, his hand clutching my cheek. He trails his thumb on my lower lip.

"Jace....."

"Don't say another word. You were the one who pulled me into this room. We could've just left after your mom but you led me to this room instead. Do you think I'd just let you go when it's just two of us in this house?" Jace breaths against my lips.

Sliding his fingers into my hair, he closes the gap between us.

I feel my knees go weak immediately.

Jace deepens the kiss as he holds my waist with his other hand, pressing his body against mine.

This is like the hottest kiss Jace and I has ever shared.

Goodness!!!

Jace starts moving me away from the door and before I knew it, my body is pressed against my dressing table.

Our kiss deepens more and more, our tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. My breath is gradually leaving me, my heart is picking up the pace.

I feel Jace's hands go down to my thighs after which he lifts me onto the dressing table, knocking down some of my stuffs.

I'll keep them properly after this....

Right now, all I care about is this moment I'm having with Jace.

Jace runs his hand up to my tummy through my top, next I feel his hand cup my breast, squeezing it a little.

Gosh! That feels good....

I let out a soft moan against Jace's mouth.

No....I can't freak out, not in this moment....

Jace suddenly pulls away, breathing as heavily as I am.

"Wha...what?" I question under my heavy breath.

"I'm....I'm....really sorry. I know....I shouldn't make you moan......just....I guess I couldn't control where my hand was going...." Jace says.

Without uttering a word, I take Jace's hand and place it to cup my breast again.

"It's okay. You can touch me wherever." I say.

"But, that'd make you moan. I don't want you freaking out because of my silly mistake. Now I think we should go back to the party." Jace says, trying to pull his hand away but I tighten it against my breast.

"Come on, Jace. You were the one who said we shouldn't go back." I say.

"I know.....I....I wanna do things to you, Mia, things that may make you scream and freak out. I'm really losing it here....."

I cut Jace off.

"Jace, I'm not freaking out. Do to me whatever you wish. Touch me as you like." I say with a smile.

Jace smiles back. Squeezing my breast again, he hungrily takes my lips into his. I wrap my hands around his neck, responding to his kiss in the same hungry manner.

Jace pulls me closer to the edge of the table. He reaches for my denim shorts, unbuttoning and unzipping it.

Is this deja vu or what????

I lift my butt a little, letting him pull it off.

I hastily pull him back for a kiss as soon as he's done pulling my shorts off me. We're literally devouring each other's lips like never before.

Jace moves his lips to my neck, kissing me all over, down to my chest area. He reaches for the end of my cold shoulder lacey top, pulling it up. I help him to pull it over my head.

He throws the top aside, looking down at my breasts like one looks down at a delicious meal, ready to be devoured.

He starts kissing my chest shortly after. I shiver at each touch of his lips on my chest area, including the part of my breasts that's popping out of my bra.

This feels so fucking good.....

Jace suddenly lifts me off the table, my thighs straddling him. I tightly wrap my legs around him and kick off my shoes. I hold his shoulders for balance, still returning his hungry kiss.

He sits on my bed, leaving me on him.

"Wait....Mia...." Jace stops kissing me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jace asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what I mean." Jace says.

"Jace, I'm literally half-naked, in front of you. What does that have to say?" I ask.

"Uh...."

"Do you not want this?" I ask.

"No.....I mean.....I do, I really do. I've been dying to have this moment with you as you know but.....I'm worried about you." Jace says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Mia, this is the furthest we've gone in this. With how I feel right now, I don't think I can stop if I continue with this. I've controlled myself for far too long but I can still stop right now if you tell me to." Jace says.

I wrap my hands around Jace's neck and kiss him.

"Who said anything about stopping?" I whisper against his lips.

Jace returns my kiss in a harder way, running his hands all over my body.

I had no idea Jace's hands could do so much wonders, exploring my body, sending sensations through my spine. I'm so turned on right now.

I guess Amber was right about what she said earlier at the beach. She said that Jace and I would have sex soon and I think it's about to happen now.

I can't believe it!!

I feel my bra come loose as Jace's hand goes to my back. Kissing my shoulders, he gently pulls the bra off me, revealing my naked breasts.

He pecks me on my lips, then my neck. I shut my eyes as he gets to my chest area. Light moans of pleasure keeps escaping my mouth as Jace is kissing, sucking and caressing my breasts.

I run my hands through his hair at the process, biting my lips.

I feel so drenched underneath.

I can feel something warm gathering under my tummy.

Oh......

"Mia......You've no idea how bad I wanna fuck you right now. I'm so fucking hard." Jace says in a husky voice, his breath against my chest.

"Take off your clothes, Jace. Take off your clothes and fuck me." I whisper desperately, moving my hands under Jace's T-shirt.

Jace pulls it over his head, revealing his amazing physique.

God! He's so hot.....

I gently run my fingers on his chest before crashing my lips into his.

I run my fingers further down to his jeans. I feel his hard-on against my hand.

He's really hard.....

Damn!!!

I think I'm gonna be in trouble....

I undo his belt and his jeans.

A groan of pleasure escapes his mouth as I stroke him a little.

He suddenly grabs my thigh and flips me over to lie on the bed.

"I'm gonna do dangerous things to you, Mia." Jace says in a low voice.

"Bring it on, Jace." I say in the same manner.

He stands from the bed, kicks off his shoes and pulls off his pants. I sit up to see his bulge that is now very visible to me since it's just his boxers left on him.

Shit!!!

There's no way I'm stepping outta this room a virgin.

Climbing unto the bed, he throws my legs apart, crawling in between.

I let out a sigh.

"Are you nervous?" Jace asks.

I nod.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you, at least for now." Jace says.

"For....now?" I ask.

"Yeah, for now." Jace says, a mischievous smile appears on his face before kissing me.

I feel tingles as he presses his chest against my naked breasts. I can feel his heart hammering inside his chest as mine is doing.

I guide one of his hands to the drenched spot between my thighs.

Jace looks at me in surprise and at the same time, as if he's asking if I'm sure about what I'm asking him to do to me.

I nod in reassurance.

"Gosh.....you're so wet already." Jace says as he proceeds to rub me.

"Oh....." I moan at the way Jace's hand is rubbing me. I curl my fingers at the back of his neck.

My breath grows heavier, soft moans escaping my mouth.

Jace takes my lips into his as my moan gets louder.

"Jace....." I utter under my breath.

"Mia....." He responds.

"Oh.....god.....Jace!!" I cry out as Jace's hand rubs me deeper. Jace kisses me harder.

I start curling my toes against my pink sheet.

I'm getting more drenched.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jace whispers.

"No.....no.....don't stop....." I breath against his lips.

This is definitely better than what I felt in that dream....way more better.
I feel like I'm about to explode.

I suddenly feel a kinda hunger arising in me......hunger for more......more pleasure.

I think it's time for Jace to get inside me.

"Jace.....Jace.....I need you to get inside me now." I say, breathlessly.

"You sure?" Jace asks, still rubbing me.

"Y....yes.....please. I need you to....." I whimper desperately.

"Okay....." Jace says.

"Wait.....what about protection? Being a 20-year-old pregnant lady wasn't one of my birthday wishes. We should stop now if there's no protection." I say.

"Relax, Mia. I've got you covered. No one's getting pregnant....at least not now.....and it's too late to go against your word. There's no way we're stopping this with how far we've come." Jace says.

He reaches for my second drawer and pulls out what I believe is a condom.

How did that get in here???

"I had already planned for this moment with hope that you wouldn't freak out if things got pretty heated like this. I know I shouldn't just keep things like this in your room without letting you know and I'm sorry......"

I interrupt Jace by kissing him.

"You've no idea how bad I want you now, Jace. You shouldn't talk too much in cases like this. We'll talk about it later 'cause right now, you have to get inside me."

Who're you and what have you done to Mia Johnson????

Jace smiles at me before kissing my lips. He proceeds to trail his lips on my stomach, down to my belly button.
He then moves his hands to pull off my panties. I watch as he pulls off his boxers, rips the condom open and fixes it over his hard-on. He gently guides my legs apart and comes in between.

Leaning down and kissing me, he moves me up against my bed, letting my head rest on the pillow.

I'm more nervous than ever right now.

"This might hurt a bit." Jace says.

I simply nod.

"I know you're scared. Don't worry, you'll be fine, I assure you that." Jace says.

"Okay.....but before we do this, I should let you know about something." I say.

"What is it?" Jace asks.

"I had a sex dream about us, Jace." I say.

"A sex dream?" Jace asks.

"Yes. I wanted to tell you earlier but I was too embarrassed to do so. I was literally begging for your touch in that dream." I say.

A smile plays at the corner of Jace's lips.

"Let's make this a dream come true, then." Jace says.

I nod with a smile.

We both lean into each other for another devouring kiss.

I gasp against Jace's lips as I feel something hard gently slide into me, my heart skips a beat.

Oh my god......

Jace moves into me again, causing me to let out another gasp alongside with a low moan. I squeeze my eyes shut. It really does hurt a bit but in a good way. It's more like a mixture of pain and pleasure. I start running my hands on Jace's back, moans of pleasure leaving my mouth as Jace moves in and out of me more and more. It seems like he picks up the pace every second.

If there's anything that's more than better, that's how I feel right now.

I can't believe this is really happening!!
I'm having sex.....like literally.....

I told y'all that there's no way I'm stepping out of this room a virgin.

My heart starts racing like crazy as Jace moves faster. My moans grow louder, Jace and I are breathing so heavily.

"Jace....." I utter, panting heavily.

"Mia....." Jace utters in the same manner.

He starts kissing and fondling my breasts.

Biting my lip, I slide one of my hands into Jace's hair, trying to hold back my moans.

Jace moves faster and faster......

Shit! I can't hold this back!!!!

"Oh.......fuck!!!!" I let out a loud cry of ecstasy.

My legs are quivering like never before, my body so tensed.

Jace starts releasing low groans.

I move my hand from his back and placed it on his hand that's on my breast. I squeeze his hand against it.

Jace starts kissing my lips roughly.

Shortly after, he pulls away from my lips and lets out a loud groan against my neck as I release the loudest moan.

Jace stops moving. He buries his head in my neck. My hand is still buried in his hair.

That was good....

Wow.....

We both are now panting heavily like we had just ran a long distance race.

"We did it." Jace mutters breathlessly.

"Yes, we did." I say.

We start giggling.

Jace lifts his head and looks at me.

"How do you feel?" Jace asks.

"I feel.....awesome. You?" I ask.

"Never been better." Jace says.

We chuckle.

"I thought you said you'd go easy on me."

"Yeah and I did." Jace says.

"That was you going easy on me?"

"Of course. That's the easiest I've gone when it comes to this and I did it for your sake." Jace says.

"You've got to be kidding me. If that's the case then I should consider myself in big trouble." I say.

"Maybe you should." Jace says with a smirk.

I scoff.

"Michelle and Amber are gonna start suspecting that we did this. We've been away from the party for too long." I say.

"Are you suggesting we go back now?" Jace asks.

"That's what I'm suggesting.....except I'm really exhausted right now." I say.

"We could just stay back here. We could call them and tell a few lies that would make them aware that we're not coming back to the party." Jace says.

"No. That'd only make them suspect more. We should go back." I say.

"Let them suspect, Mia. It's not like they wouldn't be happy to hear that we finally had sex. They've been wanting you to lose your virginity, haven't they?"

"Yeah, right. But I still think we should just go back to the party." I say.

"Ugh....fine." Jace kisses my nose and I blush. "Mia, thank you for this. I'm really glad I'm the one you've just lost your virginity to."

"And I'm really glad you're the one I've just lost my virginity to." I say.

Jace smiles before giving me a passionate kiss on my lips.

It's still unbelievable that I, Mia Johnson, is no longer virgin. I am incredibly shocked and happy. I never saw a day or night like this coming. First, I was a girl who didn't give a damn about guys and dating, but then I unconsciously fell in love with a really nice guy who loves me more than anything. I'm kinda proud of myself now.

Maybe I should include that as one of my life achievements.

I bet Amber and Michelle would be really happy for what had just happened between me and Jace. I can already imagine how happy they would be.

I hope y'all are happy for me too.

That being said, I've got a party to get back to.

"We should clean up real quick and get back to the party." Jace stands from the bed.

"Yeah, we should." I say as I try to stand from the bed.

"Shall we?" Jace asks, stretching out his hand to me.

I smile at Jace.

"We shall." I take Jace's hand and he pulls me up.

We giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.4K 54
Mia Hill. College bound with an athletic scholarship. A go-getter with big dreams and a fully thought out plan to make sure they come true. But with...
888 12 8
Mia a party girl who moved to LA 5 years ago but it wasn't until she met a certain nightclub owner that her life changed for the better. Mia thought...
2.4K 149 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
23 1 15
Mia is a 20 year old who's dream is to become a flight attendant. Her best friend Amelia managed to convince her to go on holiday to Dubai with her f...