Arc 10 (Jaune Arc fanfiction)

Af Exe_265

Jaune had lost everything. His friends, loved ones, some of his family, but most importantly his dignity. He... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1: Aliens
Chapter 2: A New Life
Chapter 3: Brains and Brawn
Chapter 4: The Trip
Chapter 5: Contact
Chapter 6: Oh Sh*t
Chapter 7: New Arsenal
Chapter 8: The Meeting
Chapter 9: Accident's Happen
Chapter 10: New Beginnings/New Enemy
Vol. 2. Chapter 1: The Hunt Begins
Vol. 2. Chapter 2: Evolutionary
Vol. 2 Chapter 3: What the dog doin'?
Vol. 2 Chapter 4: Inter-Dimentional Pt. 1
Vol. 2 Chapter 5: Inter-Dimentional Pt. 2
Vol 2. Chapter 6: New Allies
Vol 2. Chapter 7: Decepticons
Vol 2. Chapter 8: Jail Break
Vol. 2: Chapter 9: Wrath
Vol 2. Chapter 10: A Way Home
Vol. 3 Chapter 2: On The Job
Vol. 3. Chapter 3: A Gift

Vol 3. Chapter 1: Revelations

1K 31 52
Af Exe_265

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

Panic had somewhat ensued in Vale due to the large Warship had arrived at Beacon. Huntsmen and Plumbers were quickly deployed to the outer walls to deal with the Grimm that had arrived. At Beacon, Jaune walked out of the Harbinger and made his way towards Ozpin, who walked up to Jaune, feeling of he was real before hugging the boy. Jaune let out a sigh and hugged him back before Ozpin stepped back

Ozpin: it's good to have you back Jaune, these have been rather hectic without you here.

Jaune: your telling me? I was stuck in another dimension for five months with these guys, and all that time was spent in prison

Ozpin: Prison?

Jaune: I'll explain later, but right now we have a bigger problem, and it involves the big guys behind me

Ozpin looked back at the Transformers, still not believe that they were alive.

Ozpin: *so in another reality their species survived?*

Jaune motioned for Optimus to come over. Many of the soldiers and few students looking out through the windows of the Academy watched in awe at the large metal man walking towards them. Upon reaching the two humans, Optimus knelt down before them, staring at the two.

Jaune: Headmaster, this is Optimus Prime, Optimus, this is Headmaster Ozpin of Beacon Academy and Magister Ozpin of the Plumbers.

Optimus: it's a pleasure to meet you

Ozpin: oh no, the honor is all mine sir, never in all my years of living did I expect to ever meet a Prime.

Jaune: I know right, anyways. Their planet that they were all residing on, Earth was destroyed, Vilgax blew up the whole planet.

Ozpin, growled at this, seeing as he decimated yet another world.

Jaune: that's not the only problem though, the planet was also inhabited by humans, no faunus or anything and it was all just humans. We had managed to have 2.5 billions humans out of the 8 billion that resided on the planet.

Ozpin: all those deaths, and for what?

Optimus: it was a cowardice move from Vilgax, he knew that he could not get the Omnitrix from Jaune and had poised Megatron to try and get the device. Seeing as he failed as well, Vilgax disposed of him and hatched a plan to destroy the planet. Making Jaune choose to chase after the Tyrant, or save the planet. Many lives were lost, and I am in deep regret for not being able to save all of those souls, as well as Jaune. When in pursuit, all Vilgax could do was flee from Jaune.

Ozpin was surprised, as it was said that Vilgax isn't afraid of anything and was told to face hordes of creatures from the unknown and come out unscathed, having very few scratches and showing no signs of fear.

Ozpin: now we have 2.5 billions Refugees that need housing *sigh* we really got our work cut out for us.

Jaune: yeah we do. Do we by any chance have a massive cell to fit one of these guys?

Ozpin looked confused until he watched as Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen wheeled out an unconscious Megatron who was hooked up on life support. It pulse and brainwaves were normal, the only offsetting part of him being the missing spark from his chassis. Next to him was Soundwavez who was still in a stasis lock and didn't seem at all to move what so ever.

Ozpin: he's alive!?

Jaune: I know right? He's like one of those sicks dogs you try and out down, but it doesn't stay dead.

Ozpin: I suppose we can mak some... Accomodations for someone of his size. Petaliday?

Petaliday: I'm on it, follow me boys! And make sure he stays knocked out please, wouldn't want him to cause a ruckus now would we.

He said as the two bots followed, wheeling Megatron behind. Ozpin then looked back at Jaune as people slowly started to come out of the Harbinger.

Ozpin: so Mr.... Jaune, we still have private matters to discuss, but first we'll deal with our other problems.

Jaune: right, so all of our Refugees, we should be able to make camps for temporary housing for them while we get them situated and integrated into our society. That should be our main concern

Ozpin: of course, I will contact the council and start arrangements as quickly as possible, and what of our metal friends?

Optimus: we have discussed this on the way here, Magister. Me and the Autobots would like to join you, as plumbers for the time being until we can retake control of Cybertron

Ozpin: it would be my pleasure to have you all, but uh... What if the Decepticons?

Optimus: they are mostly non-existent at this time, with Megatron no longer able to lead them, all of the Vehicons are lost, we would like to request them for being participating Plumbers as well, we well as Starscream

Ozpin: Starscream?... A plumber? *Sigh* oh boy

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Jaune: and all that leaves is The Combaticons and Shockwave.

Ozpin: I highly doubt Shockwave will cooperate with us, Jaune.

Jaune: I know, but I have a plan for that already, as for the Combaticons, I need a favor.

Ozpin: which is?

Jaune: well here's the things, the Combaticons will never listen to you, or Optimus that's more than obvious, I was thinking that I could make my own little team, a strike force if you will

Ozpin: a strike force?

Jaune: yeah, I'll be able to keep tabs on them, and they'll be doing what hey do best smashing and destroying.

Optimus: I am not sure that is a wise decision Jaune, the Combaticon's only know to destroy while under the control of Megatron.

Jaune: true, but I am more than sure that they'll be happy to. Look, I'm not a Plumber, there a things and regulations that Plumbers must follow, me and the strike force I'll be making won't have to follow all those rules and can work outside of the system.

Ozpin: hmm, that actually do doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Optimus: while I do not completely agreed it is a start. But what of Shockwave?

Jaune: I got an idea for him too, but for that I'll need you to call Ironwood.

Ozpin: seriously? Him of all people?

Jaune: I know me and him got off on the wrong foot, but after a civil discussion I'm sure we'll be able to come to some sort of agreement.

Ozpin: you better be right on this Jaune. Optimus, if you and the rest of your Autobots and... Cons? I suppose follow one of my men into the Plumbers headquarters, I will be meeting you there shortly.

Optimus: thank you, Magister. I will meet you shortly

With that, Optimus had began to follow on of the Plumber soldiers with the Autobots as well as some cons. Jaune sighed as he watched them walk away, he looked over at Ozpin, who had a worried expression across his face.

Jaune: what's wrong?

Ozpin: well I have two problems that need to be addressed.

Jaune: alright, lay it on me.

Jaune was eager to get back to work already, cracking his neck slightly with a grin across his face. Ozpin grabbed his cheeks and slowly turned his head to face someone. Jaune's grin slowly faded as he saw that it was Komi that he was now staring at.

Jaune: ah shit

Ozpin: indeed. She came here as soon as the fight between you and Vilgax had ended. She's been stressing and has been on edge this whole time

Jaune sighed as he slowly walked over to her, all she could do was give a blank stare. Glynda had come out of the school to see all the see if Ozpin needed help, but was silenced as Ozpin watched the couple walk over to a tree. He continued to watch, seeing the two talking for quiet some time before Komi had walked away. They watched as Jaune looked up for a bit before kicking the dirt slightly and walking back to them. He looked disappointed, but kept his calm demeanor

Ozpin: is everything alright Jaune?

Jaune: uh... Yeah everything's okay. What's the other thing you needed to tell me?

Ozpin:... Well it's about your family, they have also been calling me non-stop ever since the fight with Vilgax as well.

Jaune pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a low grumble.

Jaune: Sir, I don't give a rats ass about what they want. If they call again, just tell them to fuck off.

Ozpin: you don't think I've tried? If there's on thing that these people are good at, it's being persistent. They have been calling every day, at least ten times a day.

Jaune: and how many times have they called today?

Ozpin: four

Just as he said, his scroll began to ring, with a heavy sigh Ozpin answered his scroll, mouthing "five" to Jaune and making the boy roll his eyes.

Ozpin: Hello again, Mrs. arc... Yes, like I have told you for these past few months we have no new word about his whereabouts... I understand your worried, but we all are, aren't we?... *Sigh* Mrs. Arc, I know you and your wife are worried-

Jaune: wife? Saphron? Hey Oz, let me see the scroll

Ozpin looked at Jaune questionably

Ozpin: give me a moment Mrs. Arc, are you sure Jaune?

Jaune: positive, only one of my sisters has a wife and she's the good one.

Ozpin nodded and went back to the scroll

Ozpin: Mrs. Arc, I will be handing the phone to someone else's bear me a moment please, are you sure this is a good idea?

Jaune: yeah, that's Saphron, she's the only real one that didn't turn her back on me.

Ozpin: very well then

He handed the scroll over to Jaune, who sighed before answering.

Jaune: hello?

Saphron: J-Jaune? Is that really you?

Jaune: yeah... Yeah it's me sis

It was super over the scroll before Jaune began to to hear sniffling and then sobbing coming from Saphron, Jaune felt guilty, he hated making her cry, he hadn't told her that he was still alive and rightfully regrets it.

Jaune: Saph, please don't cry, I hate myself when you do.

Saphron: shut up Jaune! You have no idea the stress I've been through. First I thought you were dead and now your not, then I find out your not dead, and then you disappeared for five months!? Do you have any idea how much stress I've been under because of all that?!

Jaune: I know, I'm sorry Saph, Ozpin said that you and the... Others have been calling him non stop

Saphron: yeah, they have. They have been trying to get into contact to apologize

Jaune:... What?

Saphron: yeah I know, it's stupid. They've realized how much they screwed up and have been trying to get Ozpin to talk to you.

Jaune: you mean force him?

Saphron: *sigh* yeah... I've missed hearing your voice little bro.

Jaune: *chuckles* yeah? Well I've certainly missed your cooking

Saphron: aye Jaune, always thinking with your bottomless stomach... I've really missed hearing your voice little brother

Jaune: and I've missed you, Terra and Adrian, how is he anyways?

Saphron: he still to young to understand anything thankfully, but now we don't have to explain to him that his uncle is gone now when he gets older.

She sighed over the scroll, Jaune just walked and sat on a bench.

Jaune: do you guys need help with anything? Like food, money, or taking care of Adrian?

Saphron: no, none of that... I do have a small problem though

Jaune: lay it on me sis

Saphron: mom and dad are trying, or I guess I should say forcing me to go back to Arcadia

Jaune:... What

Saphron: I know, but they told me that the Elders want me back there after the whole fiasco with you. They've been trying to get me to move there for months now and I haven't budged, they won't let Terra or Adrian come with me because they aren't "Full blooded" Arcs. I don't wanna leave my home Jaune, please, can you help me?

Jaune growled, he wasn't surprised that his family would try and take Saphron away from hers, but because of him? She had no part in his transcripts and this just infuriated Jaune.

Jaune: yeah, I'll be on my way today, I'll bring some Cavalry with me.

Saphron: Cavalry?

Jaune: you'll see, I think Adrian will like them too. Just call them all to your place... And go ahead and tell them I'm on the way.

Saphron: okay Jaune, thank you and I hope you know what your doing

Jaune: yeah, so do I.

He hung up and gave the scroll back to Ozpin, who just stared at him

Ozpin: I take it that you are leaving for a while?

Jaune: a few days at most, I just have some family business that needs to be taken care of.

Ozpin: very well Jaune, I wish you the best of luck.

Jaune gave Ozpin a small wave before turning around to see Rook talking with Glynda, most likely about the adventure they had. Jaune walked up to them and they stopped to listen to him

Jaune: Rook, I need your help. I'm heading to Argus for some family matters and I need you to come with me in case goes south, via Grimm or Alien attack?

Rook: I would be happy to come with you, I have been wanting to explore more of Remnant, just haven't had the time. If you'll excuse me Ms. Goodwitch

She nodded, having a smile on her face as she walked away, Jaune noticed a small tint of red on her cheeks.

Jaune: so what's up with you and Ms. Goodwitch?

Rook: nothing is up, me and Ms. Goodwitch are both on the ground.

Jaune: no that's not *sigh* nevermind, we'll talk about it later.

They walked away and over to the Combaticons, who were still in the courtyard, talking amongst themselves about where they are ment to go, since they didn't really wanna stay with the Autobots or the Plumbers.

Jaune: hey boys!

They stopped and looked towards Jaune, Onslaught moved Brawl out of the way as he walked towards Jaune and knelt down.

Onslaught: what is uh... Human?

Jaune: right, we weren't really introduced, to busy punching each other and escaping a dead planet. The names Jaune

Onslaught: very well, Jaune, what do you want?

Jaune: well it doesn't take a scientist to figure out that you guys don't wanna stay here with the Plumbers or the Bots, so I have a proposition for you five, and you Rook. I have been given permission to form my own strike force, and I would like you guys to be on it.

Onslaught: us? I appreciate the offer, but we aren't exactly the "law-abiding" kind of bots, we were built to destroy and make a mess.

Jaune: I never said you had to. My task force will.be formed outside of the law, we do jobs that Plumbers have no authority to do so in. So it really wouldn't be all that different from what you normally do.

Vortex: yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you, not my thing. I'm already stuck with these idiots, don't need to go ans join another team

Blast Off: yeah, id rather just get outta dodge and never some back.

Onslaught: then we'll put it to a vote, all in favor of staying and working for this task force, raise a hand

Onslaught and Swindle raised their hand

Onslaught: those opposed?

Blast Off and Vortex raised there's, they then looked at Brawl who was the last one.

Onslaught: Brawl, you break the tie, wanna stay here and do what we can or do you wanna just leave?

Brawl:... Do I get to smash stuff and not get in trouble for it?

Jaune: most of the time, yeah

Brawl: alright! We are staying baby!

Onslaught looked back at Jaune

Onslaught: you have your answer, Jaune, The Combaticons will join you in your task force. What is it called?

Jaune: gonna be honest with you, I didn't think we'd get this far. I thought it would take a lot more convincing

Blast Off: were all gonna die

Jaune: but! I do have a "mission" already. I need your guys help for security, I need to handle some business and would love some muscle in case things go South.

Onslaught: you can count on us, Alright guys let's move out!

They got and began to walk away for prep, while Jaune looked back at Rook.

Rook: so I assume you want me to join this team with criminals?

He said sarcastically, Jaune just shrugged

Jaune: it's up to you if you want to or not.

Rook: well someone has to keep you outta trouble.

Jaune chuckled as they walked away to go and get ready to leave.

[Time Skip] (4 hours later)

Jaune was arriving in Argus via Bullhead, Ozpin had  gotten one big enough to fit all the Combaticons. Jaune was just worried because he knows that there is a lot of Atlas personnel in Argus. He was messing with the Watch, turning the dial and looking through the Aliens he has currently.

Rook: is it a good idea play with it?

Jaune: It's alright, I'm just look it through, not changing into anyone, besides I don't even know what half of these guys do.

Rook: have you found out if it has a time function?

Jaune: shut up

He said in a irritated tone, making Rook chuckle. The Bullhead had come to a stop, landing in the port of Argus they both got up and got out of the Bullhead. They walked around and too the cargo bay doors, they opened and Onslaught drove out first, stopping to pick up Jaune and Rook before continuing. Out from behind came Swindle and then Brawl, many people in Argus were in shock as a Tank was driving through the streets so naturally. In the sky, Blast Off zoomed through the sky, scaring some people from his sudden appearance. He transformed mid-flight and landed, skidding across the ground in the process.

Blast Off: Blast Off to Blondie, I am in position

Jaune: did you call me Blondie?

Blast Off: gotta make fun of you somehow

Jaune: fair enough, where Vortex?

Vortex: I am in position, commencing Ariel sweep, I'll keep you posted I spot anything.

Jaune: Thanks Vortex, Blast Off, remember your job.

Blast Off: yeah, yeah I know. Keep an eye on the white Jackasses in case they try anything.

He sat down on he edge of the cliff he was on, letting out a sigh. Back down on the ground, Onslaught stopped in front of Saphron's home, Jaune got out and looked up at the building, letting out a sigh.

Rook: it's a very beautiful home

Onslaught: makes me wish I had something like this back on Cybertron

The front door opened and there stood Saphron with Adrian in her arms.

Jaune smiled seeing the two, Saphron quickly came down the stairs with Adrian and rushed to Jaune with a hug. He hugged back, letting out a low groan as he lifted his sister and nephew up.

Saphron: it's great to see you again Jaune

She was out down and wiped away a small tear. Adrian reached out his hands to Jaune, he smiled and took Adrian

Jaune: hey buddy! Have you been good?

He shook his head no

Jaune: oh, little trouble maker then, huh?

Adrian giggled as Jaune tickled his stomach, but that's when Jaune noticed the shirt that Adrian was wearing under his Overalls. He moved the overalls and saw that he had on a black shirt that had Wildmutt on it.

Jaune: is that Wildmutt?

Rook: I believe this is what you call, merchandizing

Saphron: oh! I'm sorry I didn't see you.

Jaune: Saph, this is Rook, he's my partner, Rook this is Saphron, my sister

Rook: a pleasure to meet you in person ma'am

Saphron: oh please, call me Saphron, ma'am makes me sound old.

Rook: very well then Saphron, and the little one?

Adrian: kitty

Rook: actually, I am cat like, not completely a cat.

Adrian tilted his head, not understanding

Jaune: so about the shirt?

Saphron: right! I bought it for him last week. Merchandise of your Aliens have been being pumped out in high demand and Ozpin listened, you have shirts, action figures, a toy replica of your watch, and even have shoes

Jaune was shocked that he had things selling and didn't even know about it. Then against he was gone for a few months

Swindle: damn, and Ozzy didn't even tell you? That's cold

Saphron: who said that?

Jaune: oh right, go ahead guys.

Saphron looked confused until they three vehicles began to change and transformed. Her eyes widened as she watched them all change into their bot forms. Adrian looked amazed, he looked down at the green robot toy he had and then looked at Brawl

Jaune: Saphron, this is Onslaught, Swindle, and Brawl, they are the Combaticons, they're aliens like Rook.

Saphron: h-hi

Brawl looked at Adriana seeing he was staring. Brawl looked around, seeing that Onslaught and Swindle were talking to each other in a low whisper, while Rook Jaune, and Saphron were talking. Brawl held his hands up to his faceplate and covered himself before showing his face again, playing peekaboo with Adrian. Adrian giggled and it caused Brawl to chuckle

Saphron: well, everyone is waiting inside Jaune... Are you sure this will be okay?

Jaune: if anything goes bad, I can handle myself and Rook is with me too.

Rook: if a fight ensues, I will make sure to minimize damage to your home.

Saphron: let's hope it doesn't come to that... By the way, what's with the beard?

Jaune: oh I was in prison for a few months and grew one out while I exercise and trained.

Saphron: what?

Jaune: let's head inside. Guys staying here, if I need you I'll radio you in

Swindle: got it

They all changed back back into their vehicle forms. Jaune walked with Rook, Saphron and Adrian into her home, strange enough when Jaune saw his parents and sisters in the living room, talking amongst themselves he felt nothing. They all stopped and stared at him as he came inside and sat on the opposite side of them, Saphron sitting next to him and Rook standing behind

Nicholas: Jaune

Jaune: hello Nicholas

Nicholas: come on, you know it's not right to call your father by his first name

Jaune: I think I remember the last time we talked I didn't have a dad anymore, remember?

Nicholas only sighed as he stared at Jaune and then at Rook

Nicholas: and who is he? I said this was a family matter, no outsiders

Rook: I believe that you had disowned Jaune, there fore not making him your family. He was free to invite whoever he wants.

Nicholas just cleared at at Rook, who glared back at the man. Juniper (Jaune's mom) placed her hand on his thighs, gesturing him to calm down.

Juniper: I like your beard

She said, with a nervous chuckle, Jaune kept a straight face as he brushed his own beard

Jaune: thank you, it's distinguish. But no small talk, I know what you want, but that's not why I'm here.

Juniper: you're right, listen Jaune we are all very sorry, me, Nicholas, and your sisters for turning our backs on you.

Jaune: it's funny that you're apologizing for them and they aren't doing it themselves, just means your blowing out hot air.

Nicholas: watch your mouth boy

Jaune: or what?

Nicholas stayed quiet, Jaune had never talked back before so he didn't know what he was gonna do. He looked back at Rook, who still seemed to be glaring at the man with hate.

Juniper: girls, apologize

Jade: for what? It's his fault that he got expelled.

Juniper: Jade!

Jade: not wrong

Jaune: she's still a stuck up bitch I see.

He whispered to Saphron, who giggled, Jade looked at him and glared at him. In a flash she had sped at him to punch him, but she didn't even come.close as Rook was faster and punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground and knocking her out. Jaune was completely unfazed by what had just happened, his family was in shock since Jade was a strong Huntress  and she was knocked out in a single hit.

Jaune: well that was a waste of breath.

Alex: Jaune

Jaune looked at his youngest sister, seeing that she was nervous as she was playing with her hair.

Jaune: yes Alex?

Alex: I-I'm really sorry... Dad forbid me from contacting you, I wanted to a lot but he didn't let me and said the same would happen to me

She began to cry in her place, making the others uncomfortable. Jaune just stared at her, she was the youngest after all, just been 13 there wasn't much she could do in the first place.

Jaune: come here Alex

He held out his arms to her, she was about to get up before Nicholas was going to stop her

Rook: don't touch her, unless you want to be on the ground next.

Nicholas let out a low growl as Alex got up and went to Jaune, who had hugged her, letting the girl cry on his shoulder. He stared at the others, especially at his dad. Juniper began to cry as well, she didn't like being away from any of her kids, especially with what happened to Jaune. It broke her heart that she couldn't talk to him at all. It had gotten even worse she got knew that he was dead.

Juniper: please Jaune, I'm sorry! I wanted to do more but I couldn't! Please I'm sorry!

She began to ugly cry, making Nicholas roll his eyes at his wife. The other girls didn't know what to think, they were in the middle and didn't know what to do.

Jaune: alright listen here, I can forgive you guys.

Juniper: r-really?

She looked up at him, seeing that her make up was beginning to smear from her tears.

Jaune: yeah, but I have conditions

Nicholas: you shouldn't be making condi--

Before he could finish his sentence, Rook had shot him in the face with a Beanbag, knocking him out as he slumped to the ground. Jaune looked back at Rook as his Proto-tool was mounted back on his shoulder.

Rook: he was really making me mad.

Jaune: sounds about right. Look I'll be an Arc again, alright, but I just need three things

Juniper: yes yes! Anything!

Jaune: alright, first off, I'll be an Arc again, but it doesn't mean that I love you guys. Trust was broken and it'll take time for it to be fixed, until then we just share a name it'll be a while until I see you as my family again.

Juniper wasn't happy about that, but she let it go, just happy that Jaune forgave her

Jaune: secondly, if I ever, ever get disowned or betrayed by you guys again, I won't hesitate to put you six feet under. You aren't the first people I've done it to and won't be the last.

Juniper was shocked hearing that Jaune had taken a life before, she just wondered how many

Juniper: y-you've killed before?

Jaune: only those who deserve it and can't be let back out on the streets

Juniper gulped, Adrian of what Jaune was capable of. She just wondered how much her son had changed in these past few months.

Jaune: last is about Saphron, she told me that you guys are trying to get her back to Arcadia but she doesn't want to go. She's not leaving and is staying here

Juniper: I-I'm not sure I can do that. It's not my decision to make, the Elders make those choices

Jaune: then tell them to back off, or I burn Arcadia to the ground. Simple as that, okay?

Juniper sighed, wiping away her tears. She had no how she was going to explain this to the Elders but she had to. Jaune's watch beeped

Blast Off: Blast Off to Blondie! Blast Off to Blondie! We have a serious problem!

Jaune: Blondie here... And come.uo with a new name what is it?

Blast Off: Grimm! And a bunch of these ugly bastards!

Just as he said, Brawl had fired a shell outside, making all the girls scream and go towards the ground. Jaune got up and rushed outside with Rook, outside they saw tons of Manticore Grimm flying through the sky. Atlas had sounded an alarm for the Grimm attack. A Manticore was about to swood down and stack a man before it was shot down by Vortex

Jaune: alright you guys stay inside! We'll handle this!

Juniper: b-but Jaune! You cant!

Jaune: yes I can! I'm not that kid that only knows how to cook and clean, so get your ass inside now!

She backed down and did as he said due to a Manticore landing in front of Jaune and roaring, it didn't do much as Rook shot a micro-missile down it's through and caused the beast to explode.

Jaune: alright guys! Let's get to work, take out as many as you can!

Just as he said, all three of the bots transformed and began to fight off and shoot down Grimm that came. Jaune slammed down on his watch, transforming into XLR8

XLR8: let's do this!

His visor came down and he was off, he ran around the city, getting civilians getting them inside of their homes and into safe spaces where the Grimm couldn't reach. He had left Rook with his family and a Manticore landed in front of them again, it roared as Rook took out his Proto-tool and made it into dual blades.

Rook: inside, now!

They ran back inside as it roared and tried to sting Rook with its tail, he had dodged it and cut off the end of its tail, making the beast roar in pain. He jumped up in the air and onto it'd back stabbing into it, it roared and began to jump and thrash, trying to shake him off, when that wasn't working it spread its wings and attempted to fly, but Rook was quick and had cut off the left wing making it fall and crash to the ground. It thrash on the ground as Rook took out his blades and slashed at the Grimms neck, cutting off it's head and killing the beast. XLR8 came.back, skidding across the ground and seeing the Grimm disintegrating.

XLR8: Nice takedown partner!

Brawl had fired another shot, this time of a cluster missile. They looked where he shot and their eyes widened when they saw a massive Leviathan Grimm coming out from the water. It roared as it was hit with the missile, it charged up a beam and fired it towards them XLR8 quickly changed into Feedback and absorbed the beam, smirking as he fired it back at the beast, hitting it square in the next and knocking it back.

Feedback: that's not gonna keep it down for long! Bruiticus! Get em!

Onslaught: Combaticons! Combine into Bruiticus!

Just as before back in the other dimension, they had all combined into the monster of Bruiticus, he roared as he charged through the city towards the Leviathan. They jumped up and towards the Leviathan, it was barely getting up before receiving a devastating blow to the head from the bot. Back on the land, Feedback changed again into Humungousaur, he turned the dial on him and changed again

Humongousaur:  ULTIMATE HUMONGOUSAUR!

He looked up towards the sky, seeing all the Manticore's flying around. He smirked as his hands had formed into cannons and began to fire upon the grim, laughing while doing so. They began to fall one by one as they were easy targets, he was still laughing while shooting them down with his never ending ammo, his gun was ruined as he he bashed and hit against a wall. He growled as he looked, seeing that he was attacked by a Sphinx Grimm, it his and roared at him as he got up and cracked his knuckles

U. Humongousaur: Come on then! Let's see what you got!

He rushed the Sphinx with a roar as it charged him, it jumped before he spun around, bashing the beast in the face with his clubbed tail knocking the beast away. He ran towards it, grabbing it by its neck and began to lay into it, holding it down and punching it in the face repeatedly, strange enough, Rook looked to see that Bruiticus was doing the same to the Leviathan. However the Sphinx was able to get out of Humongousaur's grasp by bashing his face with its tail and stepping back. It tried to fly away, but failed as Humongousaur grabbed its tail and dragged it back down. It panicked and screeched as Humongousaur began to slam it against the floor multiple times

The Leviathan roared as it fired a quick shot of its beam, barely knocking back Bruiticus, but just enough to get him off. It roared as it charged him and lunged, Bruiticus just stepped out of the way as it missed and crashed to the ground. Bruiticus grabbed the by its neck and back, lifting it up. It roared and screeched it was lifted up and throwing away like it was nothing, it was flailing around in the air before it crashed into the water again. It slowly rose up in a daze, it roared and screeched as Bruiticus grabbed it by its head holding it up. The propellors on his arm began to wind up and spin at a rapid pace, the Grimm screeched and roared as the blades got closer, it tried to block with its hands but they were only shredded before the blades made contact with its neck and it was beheaded by the bot. It's body fell into the Ocean as Bruiticus held up it's head with both hands

Bruiticus: YEAH!!!

He then crushed the head and threw it to the ground. Back on the land, Humongousaur smashed the grim again the ground again before climbing on top of it. It roared at him, but he pushing his fist into its mouth and formed it into his cannon. He smirked as he fired one shot and blew off it's head. He let out a roar as he banged his hands against his chest and see they Bruiticus won. The remaining Grimm began to fly away seeing as their biggest weapon was taken on so easily. Humongousaur looked back Rook, a smirk on his face as he saw that Rook had a body count. The man was scratched and bruised a bit, his clothes slightly torn as there was 12 more Manticore carcasses around him.

Rook: you couldn't have done that faster?!

U. Humongousaur: Sorry partner! Didn't mean to make you wait like that.

Bruiticus came back to shore and turned back into the five Combaticons as people had come out of their homes, cheering for Jaune, Rook, and the Cons that saved them all grim the Grimm attack. With minimal damage to Argus.

[Break]

Onslaught, Swindle, and Brawl were loading back into the Bullhead while Rook was waiting for Jaune, Vortex and Blast Off flew back to beacon and would meet the others there. He watched as he was talking to Saphron for a bit before coming back to him

Rook: quiet the day we had, no?

Jaune: yeah, but we should have expected this with our line of work... Hey what was that back there?

Rook: back where?

Jaune: during the intervention we had? You were all mad and really pissed off. That just seemed so outta character for you.

Rook: I have a... Strained relationship with my father. He did not approve of me becoming a Plumber, seeing yours act so selfishly and disrespectful made me release some pent up anger I've held for a while.

Jaune: you know maybe I should meet your family? I mean you met mine

Rook: hmm, well the Amber Ogia harvest festival is coming soon, perhaps I can take you so you can experience my people's culture.

Jaune: sounds fun!

They boarded the Bullhead, ready to head back to Beacon and hopefully get some Rest.

[Break] (Deep in Space)

A man crawled across the ground, covering in cuts and bruises, everything around him burned to the ground. He saw that the coast was clear and tried to make a run for the central console to sent out a distress message

???: Cease

The man stopped in his tracks, frozen in place as Heavy footsteps walked towards him, this was a Plumbers headquarters that was destroyed by one person.

???: Tell me, where is Jaune Arc

Plumber: y-you'll never beat him! He'll make sure to make quick work of you!

???: Mm, I highly doubt so. If he's anything like this pathetic base then it will be easy. Now run along, and tell him that Ephemeris is coming.

To Be Continued...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8.8K 96 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
12.1K 289 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
365K 4.7K 44
A story about a boy that joined the white fang but was left for dead. Thought his friends would help him but didn't. Only feels certain emotions. Be...
387K 4.1K 33
So what happens if your secret was revealed. After the events of Fall forest Cardin tells everyone your secret. It was bad enough to be bullied but n...