Taming Tyrants III

By NeeLei893

Disclaimer: This book is an original, not translated and please do not post in a different platform without m... More

Arc 7: Royal Deceit (198)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (199)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (200)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (201)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (202)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (203)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (204)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (205)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (206)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (207)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (208)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (209)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (210)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (211)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (212)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (213)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (214)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (115)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (216)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (217)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (218)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (219)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (220)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (221)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (222)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (223)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (224)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (225)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (226)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (227)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (228)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (229)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (230)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (231)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (232)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (233)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (234)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (235)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (236)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (237)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (238)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (239)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (240)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (241)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (242)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (243)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (244)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (245)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (246)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (247)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (248)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (249)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (250)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (251)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (252)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (253)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (254)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (255)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (256)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (257)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (258)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (259)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (260)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (261)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (262)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (263)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (264)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (265)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (266)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (267)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (268)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (269)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (270)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (271)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (272)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (273)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (274)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (275)
The Bud Reflects (276)
Where Delusion Blooms (277)
The Blossom Withers (279)
Idol's Secret Lover (280)
Idol's Secret Lover (281)
Idol's Secret Lover (282)
Idol's Secret Lover (283)

Idol's Secret Lover (284)

96 3 0
By NeeLei893

At first, Hong Cha didn't understand what Assistant Xiao meant, but her innocence prevented her to see what is amiss. She only nodded and let Assistant Xiao drive her to the city. He withdrew the amount of money Gu Zixing wrote and gave it as a payment for Hong Cha. The young girl was astonished with the amount but Assistant Xiao is only following Gu Zixing's order, she can't refuse. Hong Cha was so happy when she came back home. Duan Mei was even more astonished with Gu Zixing's generosity.

For some reason, as Hong Cha retired to her bed, she recalled what Assistant Xiao said. Her chest felt a bit stuffy. What does he mean by that?

Maybe, it will influence Gu Zixing's career. After all, he is a famous person. Some people might misunderstand their relationship and spread false rumors. That is another way to damage his reputation which isn't good at all.

That's right, it must be because of that.

Hong Cha believed her guess was right, not knowing how far from reality it was. Years later, she will laugh at herself for being so naive.

Gu Zixing arrived at his temporary apartment. It was provided by the company because he will have to stay in Zhejiang for a long time, probably half a year in order to finish the whole movie. Once the door was opened, his warm temperament shifted to something somber. Gu Zixing looked at his haughty reflection from the mirror wall that greeted him. He knows how unapproachable he is, this is the real him. And another girl was able to stir his dark thoughts. It was unexpected it has to be his younger brother's little moonlight.

He proceeded in the apartment and closed the door. Gu Zixing removed his suit. He began taking off his cufflinks when a pair of slender hands slid on his shoulder. Ample softness was pressed on his back but he kept his cold appearance.

"Senior, what's wrong?" Jiao Mei smiled seductively behind him and loosened his necktie. Gu Zixing scoffed lightly. She wasn't reconciled, Jiao Mei bit lightly on his neck. "Senior, you made me jealous today. Why did you sit next to a student? Don't you like me better?"

"Actually." Gu Zixing lifted his gaze, his lips curved to a deceptive smile. "I'm tired of you. She's pure and fresh, what do you think?"

Jiao Mei bit her lip and shifted her position. She went across the one-person couch where he sat and settled on him. Jiao Mei showed a pitiful look.

"I can play innocent, girls like her knows nothing. She can't make you happy." Jiao Mei said as if wronged despite the fact she is wearing a very revealing dress. If she is before other men, they would have pounced on her and do her to death but Gu Zixing is different.

He showed no reaction, not even if she rubs herself. Jiao Mei was frustrated. She was about to say more when she noticed Gu Zixing's silent impatience. She got off in fear and knelt before him.

"Why? I thought you don't like those type of girls. You said you wanted girls like me." Jiao Mei wanted to cry but she contained it in case this cruel man will lose his interest. She had seen him with other famous women, they cried in front of him for his sympathy but he can leave without looking back. Thus, even if she cries, even if she looks sorrowful, no one can move his heart.

Gu Zixing looked at her for a moment. Her face overlapped with Hong Cha and his thoughts changed. He pinched Jiao Mei's chin and kissed her shortly. Jiao Mei became glad, her face lit up.

"Senior..."

"Close your eyes, don't talk." He simply demanded without hurry in his tone.

Jiao Mei foolishly did so. She felt his thumb caress her lips. Gu Zixing was looking at her deeply, his eyes gradually darkening.

"Camellia Hong." Gu Zixing thought of that name and his desire surged. The hidden beast was unleashed as he threw Jiao Mei on a couch. He unbuttoned his shirt and the woman's face changed to Hong Cha's. "I'll catch you soon, heh."

Hong Cha is completely unaware of the danger about to capture her. She continued going to school and was delighted Wu Sheng is attending for a week. Not only that, he no longer skips classes and some seniors are gossiping he outsmarted their top notcher. Hong Cha was surprised of his development. Strangely, he became less talkative when they are together. He no longer asks her to go home together and a driver has been assigned for him lately. Hong Cha kept her bitter feelings.

"Brother Sheng!" She chased after him before he can get near the car. Wu Sheng stopped and let her stand close. "Brother Sheng, lets hang out? Let's go to the Grand Canal. We used to stay there for some time."

Wu Sheng looked at the lively girl and hid his complex thoughts. He shook his head and turned his back. Hong Cha was stunned. The young girl felt her heart being squeezed.

"Brother Sheng..." She murmured with her true sorrows from her tone. Hong Cha slowly lowered her head. What had she done wrong? Why is he going distant?

"Xiao Cha, hey." He unexpectedly returned and held her hand. Wu Sheng cupped her face, wearing his usual silly smile. He suddenly kissed her forehead as Hong Cha gasped. "Xiao Cha, wait for me, alright? We will definitely have enough time to be together in the future."

"Young Master." The driver called out. Wu Sheng hesitantly let go of Hong Cha.

Hong Cha touched her forehead and pursed her lips. Her heartbeat was fast, causing her to feel flustered.

At the backseat, Wu Sheng sat next to an elderly man. He did his best not to show his interest towards Hong Cha.

"Women are not that difficult to get." The elderly man in black suit spoke up. Wu Sheng then knew he can't hide anything.

"Dad, leave her alone." He gritted his teeth. For his father, women are nothing but playthings. But for him, Hong Cha is different.

"If you gain better grades this quarter, she is safe from me." Father Gu calmly said and Wu Sheng failed to realize the emphasis on his words. Hong Cha is only safe from his father, but not from Gu Zixing. Father Gu had never meddled with Gu Zixing's life, that child is independent and very ruthless, a trait Wu Sheng doesn't have which is a pity.

The whole class period, Hong Cha can't focus on what the teacher was trying to explain. She glanced at the board and inwardly lamented. Wu Sheng has been avoiding her lately and she can't stop thinking of his promise. Hong Cha sighed helplessly, she glanced at her phone but there was no response. She had sent him a message, asking him to an amusement park. She had thought of visiting him but he always reply with 'no'. What's wrong with Wu Sheng?

Bzzt! Bzzt!

Her phone vibrated and the screen lit up to show a message notification. Hong Cha hid her phone under her table and made sure her classmate blocks her from the teacher's sight. She unlocked her phone, only to see it was Gu Zixing who sent a message. It was pretty unexpected.

'Another box, by tomorrow noon. Here is the address.'

Hong Cha frowned a bit. He is kind of straightforward but she doesn't feel any danger around him. In fact, Gu Zixing is quite generous and nice. She replied her agreement and checked Wu Sheng's number. There is still no answer.

A day passed and she heard nothing from Wu Sheng. Hong Cha felt down, why won't he answer? She had sent a lot of messages to in concern, all was sent and seen yet he didn't give one response. Hong Cha frustratedly left her phone on the kitchen table and took Gu Zixing's order.

Hong Cha went deeper in the city and found the address. She ended up in front of a luxurious apartment hotel. Hong Cha entered after speaking to the doorman. He was long notified she will arrive and he let her in. The young girl casted curious looks around the wealthy lounge. She can't help but feel amazed, she wished she can live in a place like this too.

Gu Zixing's apartment was at the top, the best spot of course. She had overlooked the price of rents and the top floor's cost made her dizzy. Hong Cha composed herself and found his apartment. She pressed the doorbell as the door opened after a minute.

"Hi." Hong Cha greeted amiably after seeing it was Gu Zixing. He wore a dark shirt that contrasted with his fair skin tone yet outlining his muscular built. He seemed to be relaxing with the way he casually dressed himself in shirt and pajama. However, Hong Cha soon breathed the smell of alcohol from him. She instinctively tensed and hurried to give the box. "Mom said this is free. You paid too much last time, so... Here. Thank you for ordering."

Gu Zixing was leaning on the doorway with his arm propped to support himself. His other hand remained in his pocket as he narrowed his eyes. He exudes a dangerous seductive charm but the young girl refused to acknowledge his entrapment. Gu Zixing smiled, a bit different from the kind one. He looked at Hong Cha from head to toe. She wore a fitting leggings that showcased her exquisite slender legs, her simple white shirt failed to hide her growing mounds.

"I don't accept free stuffs." Gu Zixing finally made a sound and retracted his gaze. He opened the door wider for her. "Get in. I'll go look for my wallet."

"I, I can wait here." She nervously stated. Although Gu Zixing have all the charisma and she admires him, she is vigilant since he seems drunk.

"Afraid?" Gu Zixing chuckled. The young girl looked away and nodded a bit. "I don't bite people. You're safe."

"Well... Okay." Hong Cha breathed deeply. What is she worrying for? This is Gu Zixing, he's good, she already saw how caring he was.

Hong Cha entered the apartment at ease. She didn't see Gu Zixing's frown. He clutched the door latch tightly, his head hurting for an unknown reason.

"Gu Zixing?" He heard the sweet voice of Hong Cha and found out she is worried.

He immediately calmed down and suppressed the splitting headache. "Place it in the kitchen. Wait for me there."

Hong Cha naively followed his instruction. She placed the box on the neat island and curiously headed to the high end mirror wall viewing the main city of Zhejiang. Hong Cha recognized some buildings nearby. She unconsciously placed her hand on the mirror as if reaching for something. She saw those buildings when she was seven. At that time, she was riding taxi with her mother. She kept looking outside the window and remembered the buildings that they passed by as they got farther and farther from her father.

Her thoughts went to a stop when a large hand landed next to her hand. Hong Cha is about to turn but the person behind her pressed her firmly on the mirror.

"Y-you!" She recognized the cool scent mixed with the stench of alcohol. Hong Cha heard him sigh as he inhaled her fragrance. "What are you doing?!"

"Mei." He murmured, his other hand going through her shirt and caressing her slim waist. Hong Cha wanted to turn around but he saw through her motive and pressed his weight to keep her still.

"You can't do this! I'll call the police!" Hong Cha was alarmed and reached for her phone but she realized she left it at home. Her face paled then Gu Zixing turned her around. She looked down but he pinched her chin, showing off his cunning smile. Hong Cha raised her hands to keep their distance and felt him lightly scratching beneath her chin, as if she was a pet to begin with. "Gu Zixing, no, you can't..."

"Hush." His grey eyes flickered with a mysterious glimmer, seemingly there was no horrible thoughts hidden in his mind. Gu Zixing was just pretending to be drunk and have his way with his newfound pet, however, his headache worsened all off a sudden. He no longer wants anything to hinder him and he raised her, locking her legs around his waist as the young girl looked at him in horror.

"Gu Zixing!" Hong Cha resisted but how can she stand a grown man's strength? She still ended up caged and no gap was between their body. Her eyes teared up, hurriedly turning her head away to avoid his kiss.

Gu Zixing was frustrated. He have many ideas how to subdue her and it is easy to abduct this girl. With his influence, even the government is willing to cover it up. But, his malicious thoughts vanished in a sudden snap. He blinked his eyes and there was no longer a trace of fierceness from him.

Hong Cha was shocked when Gu Zixing slowly moved away. He leaned on her shoulder in a weak state.

"Mei... Jiao Mei..." He whispered on purpose and pretended to have lost his consciousness. Fortunately, Hong Cha supported his figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
136K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
540K 58.1K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
374K 23.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...