ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ (ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1)

littlebluez tarafından

~Book #1 of The ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Series - His Noor~ After Shifa's first toxic relationship in high school, She just lo... Daha Fazla

~Introduction~
Prologue ♡
1. ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ
2. ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
3. ʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ
4. ʜɪᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
5. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ'ꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
6. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ & ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍ
7. ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
8. ꜱʜᴀʜɪᴅ'ꜱ ᴀʙʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
9. ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
10. ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
11. ᴜɴɪ ɢᴇᴛ-ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
13. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇʀ
14. ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ
15. ꜱʜɪᴋ ꜱʜᴀᴋ ꜱʜᴏᴋ
16. ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜQᴜᴇᴛ
17. ᴜɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ
18. ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ
19. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ
20. ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ
21. ᴅᴜᴀ- ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
22. ɢʟɪᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
23. ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
24. ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
25. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
26. ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ
27. ᴅᴇᴛᴇꜱᴛ & ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ
28. ʀᴇʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
29. ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
30. ᴀʙꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ
31. ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
32. ꜰɪ ᴅᴜɴʏᴀ ᴡᴀʟ ᴀᴋʜɪʀᴀ
33. ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ
34. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
35. ᴜɴꜰᴏʟᴅ
36. ɪꜱʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
37. ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ
38. ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴇꜰ
39. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
40. ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ
41. ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ
42. ᴘᴜꜱʜ-ᴜᴘ
43. ʜᴜʙʙʏ
44. ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ
45. ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ
46. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ
47. ꜱᴛᴀʀʀʏ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢꜱ
48. ᴍᴏꜱQᴜɪᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ
49. ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ
50. ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

12. ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

373 27 1
littlebluez tarafından

SHAHID SAIF

I was attending an online session to relieve stress and discuss how i couldn't sleep during night after i lost my sister. I haven't completely opened up to my therapist about my childhood.

I was still in the office, about to have an important business meeting at a nearby cafe, when Ishan approached me and made himself comfortable as he sits in the chair.

I leave the online therapy session without informing the doctor. "Why did you just do that Mahn, Should i inform the secretary about you having an urgent meeting so u won't be continuing the therapy session?" Question raised by my friend Ishan.

"Nope, just leave it; i don't like it when people ignore's me. Especially when i had just complimented them. But i shouldn't have said that to a doctor who is completely unknown..."

"Yes, i do know that. I was kinda confused when u spoke to doctor in a friendly manner, mentioning how her voice sounded familiar to someone you know, Between didn't u meant it by her...Shifa"

"Whatever leave it. Let's work on our project so that we can attend the business meeting with the overseas company in the cafe. We have a lot to finish before we meet them" I said, making ourself discussing over the project.

Ishan was quite adept at coding and programming. I saw his potential when he helped my dad 5 years ago, when he still was a university student. Even though he was only obsessed over motorcyle and stuff, My dad tried to offer him our security part which he gladly accepted. Now he is almost proficient at coding and programming.

I'm just glad i have someone else's back for our company's security. I can blindly trust this guy, especially because we've known each other since childhood through my father. I met him at a business meeting when we were both around 15.

We finish our project and go to the cafe to discuss our future business with an overseas company that we have already agreed upon. After an hour, we conclude the meeting agreeing to the business deal with them.

I tell my assistant to leave the cafe and rest while I and Ishan continue to discuss our projects and simply hang out.

"Ohhh, I almost forgot about it. Wait here, i'll be back right now." Ishan stated making me nod at him as i scrolled through my phone seeing Mama's text message to get home early.

He returned with his phone, talking to someone and giving me a weird smile. I really have no idea what he is upto this time.

Him being obsessed over bikes; last time he even used my name to buy the only motorcycle that was recently launched in here. Well i can't blame him, I completely understand him. I did the same thing with one of my fathers friend to buy my favourite car.

"Don't worry this isn't about a motorcylce. This is something you would appreciate of. And please, nope, this is not even about the cars." He says chuckling making me look dumbfounded.

"Do whatever you want and buy whatever, But keep in mind it's something that's being worth of" I state making him chuckle even more.

"Ugh i can't stand that chuckle of yours. Keep chuckling until i return, and you'll regret dragging me into whatever shady thing you'r upto." I say glaring at him making my way to the washroom. I could still hear him chuckling, Ugh that sneaky litlle thing.

I inform Mama about being a little late through a phone call and make my way to the washroom. While going back to Ishan, I notice a familiar face walking past me.

I didn't turn back to see who it was because i didn't want it to appear as if i was pervert looking at a girl. So i  kept walking, still curious about the familiar face i had just seen heading to the washroom area.

As i make myself comfortable on the sofa, Ishan says; "There is a uni-get together right now in this same cafe, i didn't inform you because only few will be here, Are you interested in joining me, grumpy man?"

"Who invited you? And are you even sure it's from our university and not someone else's prank or something." I question him while crossing my arm.

He responded "I received a text from an unknown guy on instagram, but i wasn't sure who it was and later it turned out to be zubair, our uni classmate.

Since i had provided my phone number in my profile, he directly called me and informed me about the get together."

I nodded as i recall the familiar face again. "Then was it her?" i murmured unconsciously, prompting ishan to ask "what?who?where?when?."

"Nah it was nothing. While returning, i noticed a familiar face, but i didn't bother turning around because-" I told him before he cut me off , "You thought they'd misunderstand you, grumpy mahn?"

A silence fell in as he again starts chuckling and teasing me. "Well, let's go so we can find out" He says, dragging me while i hold my espresso.

I noticed the same girl who were wearing a pink silky typa outfit and hijab which perfectly matched her outfit. They were talking while Ishan and I walk beside them.

"Oh damnnn, Isn't he too handsome and hot at the same time!??" A girl chuckles and points in our direction.

"Well, I prefer a white shirt over a black one," the familiar face said, peering at me as I turned to face her. I could no longer hear what they were saying because they seemed to be whispering to each other.

I went to the near mall to get a new shirt. I bought a white shirt which matched with my pant and made my way to the cafe. I had a lot to explain about the white shirt to Ishan

Later, we joined them as Zubair announced, "Big news, guys!! I am so glad they joined us today. Here are our handsome boys, Shahid and Ishan!!"

Ishan introduces himself, saying he is the hun guy. "And this is Shahid, care to say a hello u tough guy?" Ishan teased me, i responded speaking up to them.

"Hi all hope you have a good get-together and a splendid day ahead." I say this as my gaze wanders around, landing on the same girl in a pink outfit who seemed lowering her gaze.

Ishan and I sat in front of those girls, where no one else was seated.  All of the girls approached our table, asking about how I was and all that.

A guy questions who appeared to be the Tansir guy I knew: "I saw you guys earlier, and assumed you were a celebrity or something. But didn't you wear a black shirt earlier?"

"Well, i changed my shirt since someone prefers white over a black shirt." This caused her to look up to me, glancing at each other and immediately lowering our gazes.

I was hoping for that girl to speak up and ask me anything, but she changed seats with her friends, making me uncomfortable with all these girls beside me asking about everything.

I signaled Ishan to follow me, leaving those girls behind, as we made our way to them. Ishan tells them to order anything because they are the only three people who haven't ordered anything yet.

But a bold girl asked if she could order the expensive one's. I'm pretty sure that was Nahima, Shifa's friend.

They proceed to order, leaving Shifa and me alone. I break the silence greeting her "Assalamualaikum."

"Walaikumusalam" she greeted me back, glancing at me and thats when i saw those siren eye again. I lowered my gaze which was already looking at her.

I wanted to know what she was doing now and if she was already married. I noticed those rings that were already in her hands.

There was almost two rings at her right hand and three on her left. I guess she's really married. My heart skips a beat thinking if i trully missed my chance and if she wasn't meant for me in the first place.

Was she not written in my Naseeb? I prayed tahajjud specifically just for her. So that His Almighty Allah SWT will write her name as my Naseeb even if she wasn't my Naseeb. I gave all my hopes to His Almighty.

I mentioned her in all of my prayers for her health, dreams and most importantly,  to keep all the man away from her.

I considered asking if she was married, but felt it would be inappropriate. I speak up again, asking "Have you achieved your dreams?"

I'm not sure why i asked that stupid question, but it had already slipped off. She looks at me for a second, tilting her head "Yes, kinda of course i did.....i guess." She responded, still unsure about both my question and her response.

A chuckle forming on my lips as i ask her "Why are you not so sure about that", Shitt! I chuckled unconsciously. I thought of keeping that sterdy face, but i couldn't do that after seeing her tilt her head like a child with those cute confused expression.

That's when Ishan and her friends returned, taking their seats. Ishan looked at me with a smile on his lips, clearing his throat, "Okay then, let's reintroduce ourselves. Shall we?"

Nahima says sarcastically, "Why should we reintroduce ourselves when you already know about us". Welp no one has ever spoken to him in this way despite his cheering and upbeat personality.

"It's not like we do know, let's just exchange our names in exchange of my treat." Ishah says making Nahima roll her eyes as she scoff at him. Lmao, he must be really offended by her, I control my laughter.

After the introduction, my gaze remained fixed on Shifa's ring as she chatted with her friends. "Ahem" Nahima clears her throat, looking at me as i snap out of my thoughts about shifa being married.

"So when did you come back from abroad and what do you do for living?" Nahima asked, and I was about to respond, but Ishan replied with "Why do you wanna know that little one?"

Nahima rolls her eye and looks at me, stating"Nee ithine engne sahikkn?" *How do you handle this one?* I patted Ishans shoulder as his eyes remained fixed on Nahima, annoyingly.

"Well well Ishan" I glare at him as he returns to his normal self, deep down still annoyed. "I came back last month and i have stepped into my fathers business." I said as they told about themselves

Nahima being a fashion designer and Tanisha an interior designer except Shifa. Later Shifa told she has become a psychologist.

After our get together, we said goodbye to everyone as Shifa disappears into  thin air. I couldn't find her anymore. My eyes wandering at everyone present over there, to find out the girl in pink outfit. I saw Nahima approaching me.

"I noticed your eyes were fixed on her rings. Well just for your information, She isn't married. Okay, then see ya, and thankyou for the treat." Nahima says

This made my hand scratch over the back of my neck embarassed, i replyed by saying "Ahem, Thankyou. But how did you know it was my treat and not Ishan's?"

"Well, i noticed Ishans card when he tried to swipe it, the card enlarged with your name." She responded giving me a friendly smile.

"Haa, okay" I said as we said our goodbyes and she walked towards the exit. Ishan came back to me as we returned to the parking lot where our car was parked.

Shifa was there with a guy on his knees, helping her remove her heels and providing her a pair of shoe.

"Who might be that.....?" Ishan says looking at me and them. I states "Nahima said Shifa ain't married though......."

"Or is he her future husband..? Isn't it only permissible for him to touch her helping her to change from heels to shoes, if they are engaged or have completed their nikkah?" Ishan said making me overthink.

I wanted to cut his hand off as soon as possible if she showed any slight of uncomfortable around that unknown guy. As i noticed she was calm.

We watched as they sat in their car and drove away. Is she really engaged to someone? My mind started talking to themselves, making every assumption possible.

A voice spoke up from back "Don't worry she is not even engaged" We turn back to find out Nahima and another girl named Tanisha i believe, chuckling.

I stand stunned unsure what to say or respond, knowing they have heard my and ishan's convo. "If you will, please excuse us" Tanisha says dragging Nahima, who wanted to inform me about something.

They both disappeared, leaving Ishan stunned for a moment as i scratch the back of my neck.
"Should we head back to the car" I asked, still unsure what to say.

He nods as we approach our car, Ishan's face still confused as his head tries to process everything that has just happened. I reach home and make myself to the bed after Isha prayer.

I've missed her so much, and Oh Allah she has grown into a fine young lady. I took my pills and soon fell asleep.

~I hope you enjoyed the long chapter, Love ya <3~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 73 7
"IT'S HARD TO RESIST A BAD BOY WHO'S A GOOD MAN" •••••••••••••••••••••*-*-*-*-*-*••••••••••••••••••••••••• Lavanya Malhotra, a sweet, calm, bubbly an...
1M 57K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
5.5K 189 6
𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Ceo of eklavaya, a leading fashion brand in India. Even after being the daughter of Indian's wealthiest man, she wanted to s...
769 233 15
Tara and Aarav find themselves drawn together by fate, their paths crossing once again in the bustling city of Mumbai. Both scarred by their heartbre...