๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By advikaaroraaa

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
Part:1
1. ๐†๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
2. ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
3. ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
4. ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž
5. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
6. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ค
7. ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
8. ๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ
9. ๐“๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ญ
10. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
11. ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
12. ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
13. ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
14. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
15. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
16. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
17. ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
18. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“- ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•- ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ- ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘-๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“- ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”- ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•- ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–- ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—- ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ

41. The family kalesh

50.6K 4.8K 2.6K
By advikaaroraaa

Long time no see. I hope you all missed me. Well, my boards are finally over, so here is your update. This chapter is chaotic as hell and Indians will relate because this is how the family drama unfolds. Nothing makes sense but it's fun.

***********************************

Aadya's POV

"Oh yeah. They didn't even tell me why they came with us. Answer us guys, what brings you to India."

"You see that, you will be marrying that. That traitor." I whispered to Gio while boring holes at Ika who casually stood beside Ariv bhai, keeping her elbow on his shoulders.i

"Only if I could control who I fall for. This won't have happened. That traitor stole my heart." He whispered back to me and I stomped on his foot.

Abhi bhi aashiqui sujh rhi isse. Idhar meri jaan gale mein atki hui hai.
(He is still in his love phase while my heart is stuck in my throat right now.)

"Ouch. What are you doing, woman?" Gio held his foot and jumped backwards a little.

"What happened? Are you hurt, Dov- Aadya?" Rian asked, examining me.

"Excuse me!? She stepped on my foot and you are asking if she is hurt or not." Gio said, grabbing our attention towards him. "And why don't you answer Ekaksh's question, Adrian? You asked me to come to India with you but you did not tell me why." He moved towards the other three, betraying us.

"What is going on, guys? Why are you two here?" Ariv bhai asked this time, pointing at Rian and Gio.

"Are we going to discuss everything here or will you take us to your place?" Rian spoke, nonchalantly.

"Yeah, there are people starting to assemble outside after they heard Aadya and Advika are coming back. Let's leave before the media comes." Ekaksh bhai said and the guards made way for us.

Everyone turned and started moving towards the exit while I rushed and caught up to Gio and stomped on his foot again, before coming back and walking with Rian. "Aa- aa-- aa." He tried not to shout.

"Good job, Dove. The bastard deserved it." Rian said and we fist bumped.

We reached the car and sat in groups. Gio, Ika and Ariv bhai sat in one car while Ekaksh bhai, Rian and I were in the other. The guards sat in the rest and we all left towards the mansion. I stayed silent during the ride, trying not to grab any unnecessary attention from anyone.

"So Aadya, how was your stay in New York? Did you finish what you went there for?" Bhai asked, making my eyes turn towards him.

"Yes bhai. Everything is sorted now. Ri- I mean Mr Williams also helped me a lot." I told him.

Rian's head turned towards me as his eyes looked in mine with fake anger. What does he want me to address him in front of my brother? He faced ahead again and took out his phone from his pocket. After a minute my phone vibrated with a notification. I turned it on and looked at the text from him.

"If not Rian, then address me as Adrian. Don't make your fiancé a stranger, baby."

A smile appeared on my lips ultimately.

"I am glad you are back. It was so boring without you." Bhai's voice caught my attention.

"I know right. It's always boring for you guys when I am not there. I wonder how you will live after I am married." The words left my mouth before I could process and the car stopped with a sudden jerk.

"What the- Bhai, what happened?" I asked as I composed myself in the backseat.

"Ahh- nothing." He shook his head and started the car again.

"So, are you seeing someone, princess?"

Blood rushed to my face and my palms got sweaty because of the nervousness. I fidgeted with my fingers trying to think of the correct response.

"I- uh- yeah. I am kinda seeing someone." I said and looked outside the window.

"And may I ask who is this guy who you are kinda seeing?" Bhai asked, his voice calm.

I looked at him in surprise because this was not the response I expected. Rian was looking at him too. My eyes fell on his fingers which were holding the steering wheel. His knuckles were almost white because of the strong grip. He definitely was angry.

This is not a good sign.

"I asked something, princess." He repeated again, gaining my attention.

"Uh- huh, yeah." I couldn't get words in my mouth when I noticed Rian smirking and completely enjoying my awkwardness.

"Who is the lucky guy, huh?" He asked, looking at me with a smirk.

"Even Adrian is interested in this conversation. Now you have got to tell us, princess." Bhai said but there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Oh, I am so interested. Please tell us, Aadya."

Kutta

"We are here." I announced as the car stopped in front of the gates of the mansion.

Thank god.

"This conversation ain't over yet." Bhai reminded, as he drove the car inside the gates.

I know Bhai. We are here to talk about that only.

The car finally stopped and we stepped out. Papa, mumma, Ravi uncle and Sudha aunty were standing outside, waiting for us. As they saw us, their faces lit up and they captured Ika and me in a hug. We broke the hug and touched the feet of the elders. Adrian and Gio also followed us and just like my brothers, everyone else was also shocked by their sudden arrival but they didn't say anything. They just smiled at one other.

Okay this is awkward.

"So, how was your trip, Aadya?" My mother asked and I smiled at her before replying.

"It was great, maa. We finalised and closed the deal for which I went there." I told her briefly. Excluding some details like staying with Rian and well.. whatever happened.

"I hope Adrian's penthouse was comfortable and you didn't have to face any problems." Manisha di chirped in the conversation with chips and biscuits, clearly enjoying my reaction.

"WHAT?" Ariv bhai, Ekaksh bhai, Mumma and Papa all asked at the same time.

Shock was clearly visible on their faces. Mumma raised her eyebrows asking for an explanation while all the other three were still in shock. Ravi uncle and Sudha aunty were equally shocked but they did not say anything. Their gazes moved to Ika, wanting to know where she was staying.

"What is she saying Aadya?" Mumma asked me when I did not say anything to their silent questions.

"Exactly. Is it true? Were you staying with Adrian?" Bhai asked, adding to the question.

"I- uh- It was bhabhi's idea. I was going to stay at a hotel but she called Adrian and asked him to prepare a room for me. I tried to say no but she insisted and called him. It's her fault, bhai." I pointed at Manisha di whose eyes widened the moment everyone's head turned towards her.

Bhai raised his brows at her and it was my time to smirk now. She was eating chips and stopped midway because of everyone's stares.

"Is she telling the truth, Isha?" Bhai asked her.

"Umm- honey it's not like that."
"Don't honey me right now. Tell me if she is telling the truth or not."

"Yes, I told Adrian to arrange a room for Aadya in his penthouse." She told him and he just shook his head in disapproval.

Now, I feel bad for her. I shouldn't have blamed her.

"But she accepted the proposal. She should have stopped me and told me how this was a bad idea." She pointed a finger at me again.

I don't feel bad for her anymore.

Everyone turned their heads towards me and now I am in the pit again.

"Exactly, why would you stay at a stranger's place? Samjh hai ki wo bhi bech khai hai tumne?" Mumma scolded me, she was really mad at me.
(Do you have any sense or you sold that too?)

"He is not a stranger, Maa. He is Bhai's friend. I accepted the offer because I knew he wouldn't do anything bad to me. Agar kuch krta to bhai uski band nhi baja dete?" I tried to reason with her and she relaxed a little. Keyword being, a little.
(If he would have done something, bhai would have kicked his ass)

"Whatever it was, you should have informed us before going there, don't you think?" Ariv bhai piped in and said. He wasn't looking at me but Rian, eyeing him as if he would kill him any instant.

"I forgot, bhai." I lowered my head pretending to be the victim here and trying to save my ass from this situation.

"How can you forget something so important?" Papa's voice grabbed my attention and I looked at him in shock.

He never scolded me, he was the one who always had my back. No one will save me today. Please, kanha send help.

"You all can relax. It was nothing. I stayed with you all for a few days and when Manisha asked me to make room for her, I just returned the favour. It's not a big deal." Rian spoke nonchalantly and everyone's head snapped towards him this time.

They eyed him suspiciously and for a second there was a hint of hesistance in his eyes.

"I hope you did not try to do any funny business with my sister, Williams." Ekaksh Bhai raised his brow at him who just coughed a little and shook his head.

"How far were both of your rooms?" Papa asked, looking at us.

What does that even mean?

"The guest room was next to my room." Rian replied, unaffected by any of this.

"What type of penthouse do you live in? Which penthouse has the guest room next to the bedroom? What type of architect built it? What type of locality do you live in?" My mother bombarded tons of questions with the poor guy who was sitting on the sofa, now a bit nervous from all the sudden bombardment of questions.

"Uh- I have no clue who the architect was but trust me Mrs Sharma, had I known about this fiasco before, I would have personally made him plan the rooms at two opposite corners of the penthouse." He answered her question and my jaw dropped at the response.

Is he for real?
Who says things like this?
And my mother, what kind of questions does she ask?

"You should have known." She responded and shook her head in disappointment.

"I hope you made sure that guys stay away from her until it's urgent." Bhai said to him and he nodded before replying,

"Of course. I am her boyfriend and it is my responsibility to make sure of that."

What the fuck.

My eyes almost bulged out of their socket and my jaw dropped. He did not realise what he said and now the mess was made. My family members shared the same reaction as mine except for Ika, Gio and Manish di. Everyone's eyes stayed glued to Rian who was casually sitting on the couch as if he did not just announce that I was his girlfriend. He looked at everyone one by one as if reading their reaction and then his gaze found mine, he raised his eyebrow and asked me what happened.

Is he for real?

I turned my head around, not wanting to look at him. Everyone's gaze found mine and they looked at me with shock. The whole scenario is scary as fuck. I don't know what questions will be thrown my way and how am I going to answer any of them. I started fidgeting with my fingers and looked at Ika for some help. She couldn't do much right now and I know it.

"Aunty, you wanna know what I brought for you from Manhattan? I got some things for Ekaksh bhai, Ariv bhai, Manisha bhabhi and chachu too." She piped in with a bag of souvenirs.

"Tum to idhar ruko. Ye batao tum kaha pe stay kr rhi thi. Hotel mein ya fir...?" Sudha aunty held her hand and asked her.
(You wait here. Tell me where were you staying? At a hotel or...?)

Shit, iske bhi lag gye ab to.

(She is also in trouble now.)

"Mummy, yaar. Main kyun hi kahi rhungi, main hotel mein hi thi." She replied, pulling aunty's cheek.
(Why will I stay at any other place? I was at the hotel only.)

"Jhoothi. Aunty ye Gio ke saath stay kr rhi thi." I revealed. If I am dying, she is dying with me.
(Liar. Aunty, she was staying with Gio.)

Sudha aunty's head snapped towards Gio immediately and she eyed him. He was sitting next to Rian, expressions matching ours. He sensed trouble and I think he understood what was being talked about.

"Yes, yes. She is my fiancé." He blabbered when he saw Sudha aunty raising his brow at him.

This is getting messed up with each passing minute.

"What the hell." Bhai stood up and shouted.

"What is going on here? Why are we not aware of any of this? Can one of you explain?" Ariv bhai asked, trying to calm himself down.

"And what do you mean by fiancée, young man?" Ravi uncle asked Gio, who was just at a loss of words.

"Okay, calm down everyone." Rian stood up and motioned his hand, telling everyone to sit down calmly. He looked at Ekaksh Bhai and said, "Your sister and I are dating each other." He turned towards Ravi uncle and Sudha Aunty before saying, "Your daughter is engaged to my best friend." He sat back in his seat as if nothing happened and continued, "that was all."

Everyone stayed quiet for minutes after his 'explanation' and I knew it was the calm before the storm. It's already so messed up, I don't know what will happen now. Papa looked at me and then at Ika.

"Both of you girls, what is all this? Why did we not know about it before?" He asked, pointing at us.

I sighed heavily, knowing I have no other option except for telling them all about it. So, I narrated the whole fiasco to them, starting from Bhai's wedding to my manhattan trip. I told them how we fell in love with each other and didn't want to see anyone else. They listened patiently to everything we had to say and at last their faces seemed to relax a little. Manisha di had an awe expression while our parents examined the boys. On the other hand, Ekaksh Bhai and Ariv Bhai were not satisfied with any of it and had the same grump expression on their faces. I looked up at Manisha di, asking for help to deal with Bhai. She nodded and came in front, sitting next to him, holding his hand in hers. She whispered something in his ears and his head snapped towards her instantly. He listened to her carefully and then nodded. Bhabhi gave me thumbs up and I smiled at her.

"So, young man, what are your intentions about my daughter? Is this one of your typical American relationships which will end by the time I blink my eyes?" Papa asked Rian and now all our eyes were on him.

"I don't have any speech prepared and I may not be able to say anything which will please you all. Your daughter is very precious and anyone would want to have her by their side, if they can. I am no exception. You may not like it but I am selfish, selfish for her. She is the sanity to my messed up life. Had it been just an attraction or something, I myself wouldn't have made a try to ask her out because she is my best friend's sister. I would never hurt her. The first time I heard her voice, I became selfish. I knew she was the one, made for me, my other half. Your daughter was not an easy going girl, sir. So, I made an effort, asked her out, treated her as she should be treated, just like a princess. She can easily find anyone other than me, but I can't. I can't imagine another second of my life away from her. My intentions towards her are clear. I love her, with every breath in my lungs, with every cell of my body and with every bit of my existence. If you think I am just fooling around with her, I am ready to marry her at this instant."

I think I will cry any minute now. He says he did not prepare a speech but randomly spoke all this.

"And what about your parents? Do they know about this?" Papa asked him, trying to be unaffected by whatever he just said. But a part of me knows that even he melted a little.

"They do. They even met her when we were in manhattan." He replied to him.

"They know about this before us!?" My mother gasped as if she was betrayed.

Are mummy serious baat chal rhi abhi.
(Oh my mother, serious discussion is going on right now.)

"Trust me, ma'am, I insisted she let me introduce our relationship to you first but she denied." Rian looked at her and said.

What is with all of them betraying me like this.

"Ofc, she will. She doesn't love us anymore. Tell me what else she did not tell us." Mumma asked Rian as if they are long lost friends.

Wow.

"I don't remember anything as of now but I will tell you the moment I recall something."

"And what is going on between you two?" Ravi uncle asked Ika and Gio.

They explained everything to him, from the start till the end. Gio was a charmer, he immediately impressed everyone but uncle was still unsure, just like papa. Mumma and Sudha aunty were talking to the boys as if they met their lost friends after so long. Kumbh ke mele mein bichhar gye the shayad, mujhe to bhul hi gye ye log. Ika came and stood beside me nodding her head as if telling me, Us Behen Us.

"What about you, girls? Do you love them or are they forcing you or something?" Ravi uncle asked us.

"What do you mean by forcing? Have you seen these guys? How can they force a girl? Tum dono ko betiyon ko sudharon. Pata chala yehi kahi in becharo ko na force kr rhi ho?" Sudha aunty immediately said, taking their side.
(Look at your girls. Who knows, maybe they are forcing these guys)

Hawww, what happened to the ladies?

"Tell us, princess." Papa asked this time.

"I love him, papa. I really do. He helped me a lot in the past few months, with things I couldn't share with anyone. He always looked after me. He cares for me and never makes me feel uncomfortable. I realised what love means after meeting him." I confessed and papa simply smiled at me.

"And what about you, Ika?"

"He may be a fool but my heart loves the fool. He made my dull heart shine after so long, so I don't think I would spend the rest of my life with anyone but him."

Everyone chuckled after hearing her. Our parents were convinced but they still asked millions of questions to Rian and Gio. Ekaksh Bhai and Ariv Bhai were quietly observing everything, without saying a word, which was concerning because I don't trust their next moves. Suddenly, Ekaksh Bhai looked at Ariv Bhai and nodded before standing up.

"I guess all of you talked and asked them whatever you wanted. Now, Ariv and I would like to talk to them about certain things, so boys, let's go to my room." Ekaksh Bhai announced and held Rian by his collar and picked him up forcefully. Ariv bhai did the same with Gio and the three of them disappeared inside his room.

What do they want to talk about privately?

Author's POV

"How dare you, bitch." Ekaksh threw a punch straight at Adrian's jaw, "I thought you liked her as a sister that's why you kept hanging out with her. But kamine tere to iraade aise the."

He threw another punch at him and kicked him too. Ariv of the other treated Gio with the same treatment.

"What about you, Valentino? I warned you specifically to stay away from the girls but what did you do?" Ariv bent Gio's hand behind his back and pushed him forward.

"Kutte."
"Kamine."
"Saale Saanp."
"Bitcchuu."

The moment the guys released the two, Gio straightened up and looked at Ariv before saying,

"Remember you will get a worse treatment than this from your girlfriend and then her brother."

*************************************
Follow me on instagram for spoilers, reels and announcements. 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 94.6K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
7.8M 480K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
4.9K 197 27
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY๐Ÿ˜Š.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...