The Story Remains the Same ~...

By jewelsTHEbatkid

its about a girl named Hazel Cunningham shes from america, which means its gonna be written in americsaness a... More

The Story Remains the Same ~ A Led Zeppelin Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eightteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Authors Note....Sequel is Up

Chapter Thirty Two

246 7 0
By jewelsTHEbatkid

That day was hopefully the last day we ever fight. Plus it's been a couple weeks since we last fought so it's good. It's a few days before Christmas and everything here is wonderfully amazing. The tree branches are covered in snow. Young children playing in the streets and park throwing snowballs at each other.  

Christmas is going to be Jimmy and I. Just the two of us. No family and friends. The two of us. I got Jimmy an new acoustic guitar, a watch that's just meant for stepping out, and a couple other things. I just wonder what he got me. I just know that Christmas Eve is going to be special if you know what I mean.

~The Day before Christmas Eve~

"Mr. Richards can I have a word with you?" I asked knocking on his office door.

"Yes. Come in Hazel."

"I just wanted to say thank you for the job again and being so kinda to me."

"Ah no problem hazel. You're like a daughter to me."

"Aw thank you. Oh I got this small little gift."

I handed Mr. Richards the small box. I had gotten him an engrave pen. The pen feels like nothing when you write with it. It seems a bit tacky but it really isn't. It actually cost more than Jimmy's guitar.

"Hazel this is really nice. Thank you."

"It's nicer when you write with it." I told him and he wrote 'pen' with it, "And you're welcome."

"My god it is!" he exclaimed with gratefulness, "Thank you once again. I've also got something for you."

He went into he desk draw and pulled out an envelope, "Read it out loud"

Hazel,

You've been such a great worker that I'm going to give you a two hundred dollar bonus. Also, starting in the New Year you will be starting a new job. You will be signed to Atlantic Records. You have until January 5th to come up with ten songs. Dennis Sheehan will be your manager. I've already hired a new secretary to take your job so you can't say no. You have an amazing voice that should be shared before your trapped forever answering phones.

Happy Christmas Hazel and Happy New Year.

T.S. Richard.

I was speechless. I didn't have to do anything and here I am getting a record deal. People will kill...sell their souls to be in my position. This has to be a really great dream.

"Gee Mr. Richard I don't know what to say. Kinda puts my pen to garbage."

"Nonsense Hazel, your pen is a great gift." He reassured me, "So do you accept the job offer because if you don't you might be jobless."

"I do accept. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. No go, clean your desk and leave till January 5th."

"Thank you again. Merry Christmas. Tell your wife and kids I wish them a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

"Will do"

I walked out of his office with a cashier cat smile upon my face. I'm finally doing something I've also wanted to do since I was little. I'm not even having 'the change'. This is absolutely amazing. I'm just full of happiness that nothing can bring it down. Oh who should I tell fist. Jimmy? My mom? Stella? Dad? It's only eight in the morning back in the states. I should call my parents. Hopefully dad isn't working at the moment. I walked over towards my desk as fast as I could to ring up my folks. I spun the house number, not even sitting down. A few rings went by before my mom picked it up.

"Hello Cunningham residence."

"Ma its Hazel I've got some great news but first is Dad with you?"

"No sweetie he just left. What's the news?"

"Second are you sitting down?" I asked.

"Well know I am. Now what's the news? You're not pregnant are you?"

"No Ma I'm not even married. However back to the news. You know ever sing since I heard Mr. Sandman?"

"Yes dear. It was your favorite song when you were five. Always put you and your brother to sleep. I would always hear you sing it, even hum it when I told you not to sing it."

"Well...I got a record deal. I'm going to be a singer."

"My goodness Hazel. Im so proud of you. You bring such joy and pride to this family. Unlike your siblings."

"Why do you say that?" I asked before taking a sigh, I hate talking about this, "You know Lisa's a smart girl. I'm sure she'll be home soon."

"Lisa's never coming home. I know it and she's dead to me. I've should have never let her hang out with that Lori girl. Nothin but trouble."

"Ma you said the same thing about Stella and look..."

"She got pregnant."

"...after high school." I sighed not wanting to talk about it, "Anyways, what's up with Christopher?"

"I think he joined the mob." She quietly said into the phone.

"What?" I asked sliding into the chair realizing that my happiness is mostly gone.

"He said that he passed by a Pizzeria or a sub shop, some type of Italian thing, and heard gun shots. The guy that got shot was Paul Cicero who was like head mobster and well your brother saved his life and well now he's made. He's not even fully Italian. He's half."

"My god. Does he know what he's gotten himself into?"

"That's what your father said." She sighed, "He even quiet his job working with your father and said that we won't have a problem in the world and if we do it will be taken care of."

"Yeah right' I laughed in a sarcastic tone, "Well I love you ma. Im gonna go and talk to dad now. Love you."

"Goodbye Hazel. My good child."

I rolled my eyes while hanging up the phone. Only if she knew I wasn't a virgin anymore and smoked. She would flip out. Probably never talk to me ever again. I slumped more into my chair. I still can't believe that Christopher would do that. I'm sure next time I talk to him hell tell me why. I sighed again before spinning my dad's work number.

"Mr. Cunningham's office, Margret speaking."

"Hello Margret, this is Hazel speaking. May I talk to my father?"

"Please hold." Margret said. Must be a new one.

"Hello my wonderful daughter." He greeted me over the phone.

"Not you two." I lightly chuckled.

"Nope I love my children equally."

"Well that's good to know. I've got some great news.'

"Jimmy purpose?" he asked more excited than ever.

"No it's still too early in the relationship for it."

"Then what?"

"I got a record deal. I start recording in January."

"That's wonderful Hazel I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you dad." I said. He just made me feel like I did before I got on the phone with my mom. "I have like a whole week maybe two to come up with an album."

"Still wonderful. Still proud. I will have to talk to you later honey, I have a meeting to go to."

"Alright bye dad."

That was it. I got off the phone with my dad. He's a lot better to talk to on the phone. I just can't talk to my mom sometimes. She brings up to many things that I do not wish to talk to. I called my folks and just had to clean my desk. Jimmy would be here at one which is an hour and a half away. I didn't have much on my desk. Just a picture frame of my family. So I'll just sit and wait till Jimmy comes to get me. He's off doing some last minute Christmas shopping. I'm going over to his house in Pangbourne, Berkshire. He said it was a lake house and that Led Zeppelin fist got together. I don't know if I should tell Jimmy now or later about the record deal. I'm sure it might come up in a conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy came to back me up just liked he said. It feels like I'm still in school with this break. I really didn't mind it however, I might become bored out of my mind. I put on my black pea coat that went past my knees on. I wrapped my nice soft white scarf around my neck and matching hat. I grabbed my purse before heading out the door. It was lightly snowing outside that was completely marvelous. Jimmy was leaning against his car smoking a cigarette. Surprising wearing a black pea coat two but he had a green scarf one. Green was such a lovely color on him and suit him very well.

"Well isn't it Ms. Cunningham" he greeted me stomping out his cigarette and kissed me, "How was your day?"

"Very interesting Mr. Page" I kissed him again, "I'll might just tell you on the drive to my house and then yours?"

"Sure my lady."

I melted inside when he called me that. It might be because of his accent. I had to just give him another kiss before getting into his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it over to my place. I just had to pick up a suitcase and Jimmy's presents. I handed Jimmy my suitcase so I could grab the rest of his gifts. I did get my parents and brother and Sarah plus Danny and Stella plus Mike gifts. I had them sent by mail first class except for Sarah and Danny's. Also I got a little something for our friends and Jimmy's parents with a card.

"Ready?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah I..." I was interpreted by the phone ringing, "Well not yet."

I quickly put Jimmy's gifts down so I could answer the phone.

"Hello Hazel speaking."

"Oh my god Haze...I missed you!"

"Lisa is that you?"

"Yes it is. Oh can you believe there's a phone on this jet?"

"Who's jet?"

"Why the Stones babe. Can you even believe I shared a joint with Jagger? Thee Jagger!"

"No and what the fuck are you doing with them?" I asked kinda pissed off.

"Haven't you heard? Lori and I became groupies!" she answered excitedly.

"What's the matter with you? Mom is kinda off since you left."

"You don't think I know that" she sighed, "I don't care. I finally get to do what I'm best at. Fucking older dudes."

"Lisa you're only thirteen. Go back home."

"Sorry I cant. Once we land in New York Lori and I are going to be with the doors. You know that sexy Jim Morrison guy who is wacked out of his mind. Boy I can't wait to fuuuucccckkkk him."

"I will call the cops to take you home so help me..."

"You do that and I will leave again." She interrupted me before the line went dead.

I hung up the phone a bit harsh. I started to bang my head against the wall. Why is she doing this? This just ruined my day even more. No. I'm not going to let this get to me. I'm going to have a lovely wonderful holiday with my boyfriend. I love my sister but she I can't do anything about what she's doing. She has to make her own decisions.

"Ready to go again?" Jimmy asked not even mentioning the phone call.

"Yes...Now I am." I sighed making myself smile.

I grabbed Jimmy's presents that I put down and headed out the door with Jimmy. I put the presents into Jimmy's back seat while he put my suitcase in the trunk. There must be something in there for me. I got into the freezing car hoping Jimmy wouldn't take long.

"No worries love. Just me, you, and a fireplace." Jimmy assured me while starting up the car.

"That sounds sublime."

AUTHORS NOTE://

I hope you enjoy this update. Four more chapters till the end of the book. But don't be sad. I will make a second part to this book. Same name, cause I really like the name, but part two. I am writing the last chapter right now. I wont be able to post the other tree chapters (excluding the last chapter) till after next week since I will be on vaction.

I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for reading this story which is a year old. Comment (remember I can't answer if you curse), vote and share.

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 126 12
lowercase intended. .. this is a story about a girl named.. well, (name). and she's a bit of a hater, with thoughts that are a little too true. movin...
101 7 11
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’‚π’…π’Žπ’Šπ’• π’Šπ’•, π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’Žπ’† 𝒔𝒐 π’ƒπ’‚π’…π’π’š 𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’–." 𝑯𝒆 π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕 οΏ½...
156K 2.7K 35
Beware open minded only..... Please do not read if ur below 18.... Please don't read if ur not OK with bedscene... Mature people only. β€πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜ pleas...
164 0 35
DISCLAIMER BE WARNED: This is a story of homosexual girls, please do not read if your not into that kinda thing, oh, and this also has a bit of gross...