✓ Survival on an ice floe: Al...

By koushuu17

Author: Refuse the Carrot Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link; https://m.newxs.cc/index/192768/ A... More

1-20
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200

21-40

189 1 0
By koushuu17

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 21 Finally! Handle the old floating ice

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Just one bird and one, eat it and go to work!"

Chen Mo didn't care how these little birds were all talking about ten shredded meats on the ground. He didn't know which one took the lead in eating one. The other birds also came over and swallowed the shredded meat.

He found that one of them was having a hard time swallowing, it must be Lao Liu who had been full for a long time...

They ate and flew away in a flurry of flapping wings. They all complained that they were stingy and wanted to break up, but they still patrolled around in groups, flying farther and farther away.

Chen Mo returned to the igloo, warmed himself up by the fire, and sorted out the supplies he had obtained.

He piled ordinary supplies outside and put important supplies in his backpack. After checking around, he found that what he was most in need of was food.

Apart from luncheon meat and Coca-Cola, there were only two pieces of squid tentacle meat, which gave me a feeling of precariousness.

Chen Mo suddenly missed the squid mother. One tentacle was enough to eat for several days. If a whole tentacle was caught, he would have no worries about eating and drinking for half a month!

Of course, it's not easy to kill an entire squid mom.

He looked outside and felt that it would be more realistic to wait for news about the little seabird, as he might be able to find some supplies on the sea.

However, there is no shadow of the seabird in the sky, and it seems to have flown far away.

While Chen Mo continued to shred the squid, he opened the communication channel to see how everyone was doing.

After a few glances, there are basically two things.

Want to buy grass balls and discuss icebergs!

Obviously, there are still players who haven't got enough grass balls to keep out the cold. This is a good opportunity. They still have a lot of grass balls, which can be used to trade for rare things, such as magic cryolites!

Chen Mo directly sent a message on the communication channel, selling grass balls and only receiving rare materials.

Soon, the private message speaker flashed.

He opened the private message and checked each message one by one.

[Brother, how about trading 1 mug for 10 straw balls? 】

[(Chen Mo) Do you have magic cryolite? 】

【You want that thing? Its still useful if I keep it for myself! 】

[(Chen Mo) I wont trade anything else! 】

[Brother, do you really not want a cup? How else would you drink water? 】

[(Chen Mo) I used a basin. Besides, I think youre still not cold! 】

After sending this message, Chen Mo directly closed the chat box. He seriously suspected that this person was specialized in reselling straw balls. Such people would hardly sell the important materials in their hands!

When I opened the second private message, Chen Mo was attracted as soon as the other party opened his mouth!

I have to be tempted!

Because its so delicious!

[Trading 1 bucket of instant noodles for 12 straw balls, I lost blood this time! 】

Instant noodles!

Delicious ingredients of your dreams!

This kind of thing that was considered to have no nutritional value in the past is now as tempting as a Manchu banquet!

But you still have to bargain when its time to bargain!

[(Chen Mo) 50% off, 6 straw balls, 12 are too expensive! 】

[You are too dark. If it werent for the fact that it was getting dark and there was no place to trade straw balls, do you think I would give you something as delicious as instant noodles? 】

[(Chen Mo) How about you make a price? 】

[Can you give me at least 10? 】

[(Chen Mo) Anyway, its not long until dark, so you can figure it out! 】

【Damn it! Its easier on you! 】

The other party probably couldn't afford it anymore, so he directly sent the transaction information.

Chen Mo completed the transaction very happily and got a bucket of instant noodles in an instant. Looking at the taste, it turned out to be seafood-flavored instant noodles, which was perfect for adding shredded squid into it!

It's perfect!

As he thought about it, Chen Mo felt more and more hungry.

He directly hung some of the grass balls on the trading channel, and the items he acquired were all magic cryolites. If you receive them, you can count them down.

Now its seafood noodles that need to be considered!

Chen Mo used a small iron basin to fill a tin bucket with cold water and put it on the barbecue grill.

Immediately afterwards, he tore open the package of seafood-flavored instant noodles, opened the seasoning package, poured everything into a small iron basin, and then pulled out a small handful of shredded squid meat from the bird food.

As the water temperature gradually increased, a faint fragrance wafted out, but it was a bit fishy.

After all, squid is like this. When grilled, a large part of the fishy smell will be removed, but if it is boiled, the fishy smell will remain in the soup.

This is more embarrassing.

Chen Mo regretted it a little!

Why put shredded squid in such perfect seafood noodles?

He sighed slightly, feeling that he was being too pretentious. When was this the end of the world? It would be nice to be able to eat instant noodles!

Seeing that the water was about to boil, Chen Mo was ready to go down, but at this moment, the cry of small seabirds came from outside!

"Work harder!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

"Faster!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

"Almost there!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

What are these guys doing? They look so hard!

Chen Mo curiously got out of the igloo and looked outside. He saw about a dozen small seabirds fluttering on the sea, as if they were kicking something together with their claws!

he shouted to the seabirds.

"What did you find?"

Old Floe's voice came from under his feet, "This look...I have better eyesight than you, that's a wine bottle!"

"Wine bottle?"

This was something Chen Mo didn't expect. There were actually wine bottles floating on the sea. Could they be drifting bottles or something?

Out of curiosity, the little seabird kicked the wine bottle to the side of the old floating ice.

Chen Mo quickly fetched the fishing net and stood by the side waiting for the wine bottle to approach.

As Lao Liu said hello, all the other little seabirds dispersed. Chen Mo took the opportunity to fish up the wine bottle in a net bag. After a closer look, he found that it was really a drifting bottle!

[Get: Drift bottle x1! 】

[Explanation: A drift bottle refers to a bottle drifting in the sea. You may not get some mysterious note. If you are not sure what is in the bottle, you should read the label? 】

"wipe"

Chen Mo was speechless at this introduction.

And the so-called label seems even more speechless.

A small note was pasted on the surface of the bottle with a piece of transparent tape. On the small note were three big words "vodka"!

Since the label was too careless, Chen Mo seriously suspected that it might contain something else.

The best thing to do, of course, is to unscrew the cap and smell it.

Chen Mo quickly unscrewed the bottle cap and fanned the mouth of the bottle with his hand using the method taught by his chemistry teacher many years ago.

Very pungent!

It smells like alcohol!

The alcohol concentration should be quite high!

I'm sure it's vodka!

Suddenly, Chen Mo heard a sound of slobbering, and he lowered his head to look at Lao Fu Bing.

"It's you?"

"In my opinion, the wine in that bottle is probably poisonous! Why not let me try it for you first!"

"Can you still drink?"

"Sip Liu...I, I...sip Liu...are quite good at tasting wine!"

Listening to the slurping sounds, you can tell that Old Floe probably didn't lie this time, but the problem is...

"How do you drink?"

"Just pour some on my head!"

Chen Mo thought for a while and felt that it was necessary to use Lao Bing to test whether the wine was poisonous.

So, he poured half the bottle cap and sprinkled it on the ice floe...

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 22 Finally got a handle on Lao Bing

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Tsk, tsk, tsk!"

Good wine!

"strong enough!"

"Chen Mo, please have some more!"

"ah--"

"poisonous!"

"Chen Mo, you can't drink this wine, pour it all on me, I can bear it!"

Chen Mo shook his head helplessly.

It's too fake!

Is it obvious that this old guy didn't drink enough?

"Don't try to lie to me. I can keep this bottle of wine and it will be of great use!"

"What's the point of keeping it for you? I've already seen it, you're not a drinker!"

"right!"

Chen Mo nodded in agreement, fully recognizing Lao Fu Bing's vision, and then gave an answer that made him feel even more desperate.

"I'll keep it to get rid of the smell!"

"What the hell? You're wasting your natural resources!!!"

"Okay, okay! Didn't I give you a sip? I'll give you another sip if I'm in a good mood! Now you can be quiet for a while, and it's time for me to feed the birds!"

A dozen little seabirds that had just flown back were eagerly looking at the shredded squid meat in Chen Mo's igloo.

Chen Mo took out all the prepared shredded squid meat and placed them scatteredly on a piece of wood. "Eat quickly. You have done a good job. If you are hungry, come to me. If you work, you will have food!"

"Ahhhhhh..."

It smells so good!

"thank you boss!"

After the birds ate the food, they all started to say nice things. In the end, they even said that the boss is the most benevolent person in the universe and the most handsome guy in the universe...

However, after they ate up all the squid shreds, they all fluttered their wings and flew away, not knowing where to spend the night.

Of course, Chen Mo hopes that they will leave, at least for the time being, not to have to solve three meals a day by himself. Currently, he wants to raise a full-time aviation brigade?

I don't have that strength...

After sending away the little seabird, Chen Mo happily got into the igloo with a bottle of vodka in his arms.

The shredded squid meat in the small iron basin has been cooked through. Now add some vodka to remove the fishy smell.

He unscrewed the bottle cap and was about to pour the wine into the small iron basin when he suddenly heard Old Floe's distressed cry!

"Chen Mo! No, no, no, no, no! Give me a bite first!"

"I'm waiting for dinner, just wait a minute!" Chen Mo ignored it and continued to twist the bottle cap.

"I have important information! Just listen to what I have to say first!"

"That's what you said!" Chen Mo unscrewed the cap of the bottle and was about to pour vodka into it.

"Don't you want to put in some fresh shrimps? I saw big green shrimps!"

"kindness?"

Chen Mo's hand stopped.

If a few large green shrimps were added to this small iron basin, wouldn't it taste more attractive?

good!

"Where are the big prawns?"

"Pour me a cap first!"

"Half a bottle cap!"

"A bottle cap!"

"Only half a bottle cap!"

"The big green shrimp is running away!"

"Then you're still nagging!"

Old Floe is in a hurry!

"Okay! The bottle is half capped! Then pour it in quickly!"

Chen Mo quickly poured a small amount into the bottle cap and poured it under his feet!

There was a sizzling sound under his feet, and the old floating ice felt so beautiful. Chen Mo didn't understand how an ice cube without a digestive system could taste wine...

But that's not important!

"Where's the shrimp?"

Chen Mo had already tightened his grip on the fishing net and rushed out of the igloo.

"Put the net on the left, and if you're lucky, you can catch seven or eight!"

Chen Mo lowered the net and Lao Fu Bing took command.

"That's it!"

"Deeper!"

"Ouch! Two of them ran away!"

"Close the net quickly!"

"I told you to hurry up!"

Chen Mo lifted up the fishing net and took a look. Yes, although there were not seven or eight, he actually caught three large green shrimps, all of them plump!

Dont be particular, just put it in the pot!

Chen Mo felt that this time he could pour vodka in to remove the smell!

However, the old floating ice shouted at the top of his lungs again.

"Wait a minute? Give me another bite!"

"Did you see the shrimp again?"

"This time it's a small sea fish!"

Chen Mo didnt believe it!

Why do I see so much food today when I usually can't see anything?

"Are you a liar?"

"I swear! If I lie, I will be struck by thunder!"

"Dirty? Don't swear! I don't want to die yet!!!"

"If you don't catch me, you'll run away!"

Chen Mo said he didn't believe it, but he had already run to the edge of the ice floe with his fishing net.

"where?"

"In front! Oops! Hurry up! In front!"

Chen Mo ran to the ice floe and carefully lowered the net.

The old floating ice immediately took command.

"Go left! Yes! Go left! Go left again! Close the net! Got it! Huh? You haven't given me the wine yet! Pour me the wine first!"

"I know! Wait until I finish processing the fish and put it in the pot!"

The harvest this time was not much, only one small sea fish.

But Chen Mo was quite satisfied. After all, there was one more ingredient!

But it immediately thought of another question.

His face darkened, he looked at Old Floe and asked, "Tell me! Why aren't there so many small fish and shrimps in normal times? Did you not tell me when you saw them?"

"liquor!!!"

"You speak first!"

"liquor!!!"

"What the hell?"

"liquor!!!"

Chen Mo was speechless.

This old guy couldn't hope to hear a useful word if he didn't pour him wine. After all, he helped catch the small sea fish. Chen Mo thought he should be more generous and poured half a bottle cap for him first.

As the wine spilled on the ice floe.

The old guy sizzled again!

I feel ecstatic listening to it!

Chen Mo got into the igloo, threw the prepared small sea fish into the small iron basin, and continued to ask the old floating ice, "Are there usually so many small fish and shrimps?"

Gulugulugulu...

Except for the sound of boiling soup in the small iron basin, nothing could be heard. The old floating ice pretended to be dead again!

Chen Mo shook his head helplessly.

This old guy is really cheating. He knows he is short of food but doesn't tell himself that there are small fish and shrimps in the sea!

But now he has an idea.

Since Old Floe is an old drunkard, let's blackmail him with wine. Next, buy more wine, all kinds of wine!

I dont believe I cant handle this damn old man!

While Chen Mo was thinking about it, the fire pit made a serious protest!

"Add wood! Add wood! Don't you want to add wood when you cook?"

"I told you that if you put a fish in, the water won't boil. Wait and add wood immediately."

Chen Mo threw a piece of wood into the fire and received a burst of curses from the old floating ice. However, Chen Mo's words stopped the old guy's curse words abruptly!

"Ahem, vodka, vodka!"

As Chen Mo spoke, he poured a little vodka into the small iron basin to remove the fishy smell from the seafood.

"Hey, hey? Please pour less!!!"

Chen Mo smelled it and felt it was still not enough, so he poured it into the small iron basin several times.

At his feet, there was a strange cry from the old ice floe, almost convulsing, but it could not stop Chen Mo's pursuit of delicious food. In order to have this good meal, Chen Mo did not hesitate to open all the luncheon meat and poured it directly into the small iron basin. , smelled the smell, and poured in a little more vodka.

After a while, the rich smell of seafood filled the entire igloo. Chen Mo felt that this was just the right time, down below!

Just cook it for another five minutes and youre ready to eat!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 23 For a mouthful of Erguotou

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

It was only five minutes, but Chen Mo felt like he had waited for ten thousand years!

When the noodles were almost cooked, he suddenly remembered that he didn't have utensils yet. Noodles were unlike other things and could be eaten with hands.

He quickly opened the synthesis interface and found the synthesis diagram of wooden tableware, which only required a piece of wood.

Synthesize quickly!

Chen Mo instantly had a pair of wooden chopsticks and a small wooden spoon in his hand.

The utensils are here, the noodles are cooked, and its just time to start eating!

Chen Mo first took a sip of the hot noodle soup with a small wooden spoon.

concentrated! fresh! fragrant!

It tastes so good, no fishy smell at all, the only problem is that it's too bland!

I originally soaked a packet of instant noodles seasoning, and then cooked shredded squid, luncheon meat, three large prawns and a small sea fish. Its strange that the taste is not bland!

But this is pretty good!

It's like eating a simple seafood hot pot, and it would be even better if you add some chili!

Chen Mo sucked the noodles into his mouth with the shredded squid meat, and with his belly resting, he started to eat the plump big prawns. The chewy shrimps had a chewy texture but not enough saltiness, which made the umami taste more obvious!

After finishing the three plump large shrimps, there was the tender small sea fish. It tasted good, but there was too little!

Chen Mo's stomach was full at first, and then he ate up all the ingredients bit by bit. In the end, he didn't forget to drink up this pot of seafood instant noodle soup that was full of essence!

My stomach feels slightly bloated.

"Hiccup~"

full.

He was so happy with this meal that he started to feel sleepy before it got dark.

Yawning, Chen Mo squatted at the door of the igloo, wrapped up his clothes and blew in the cool breeze. There was still no ice floating on the sea, and it was estimated that new ice would appear tomorrow.

"Huh? It seems like something is missing..."

Chen Mo felt that the view ahead was too broad. Where was the iceberg?

The iceberg drifted away?

He got out of the igloo and looked around, but there was no shadow of the iceberg at all. Will the iceberg disappear after all the materials on the iceberg are developed?

If it floated away normally, it would not have completely disappeared in such a short period of time.

He got back into the igloo, warmed himself by the fire, and turned on the communication channel to see if the icebergs others encountered were still there.

The results are still mixed!

Some people said it sank within a short time, some said it never sank, and one was more unlucky. When the iceberg sank, he was in the cave of the iceberg and almost didn't sink to the bottom of the sea with the iceberg...

In addition to discussing icebergs, many players are still acquiring grass groups.

Chen Mo put up a deal to buy magic cryolite, but not a single transaction was completed. So he simply canceled the deal and shouted on the communication channel to accept all kinds of wine.

[(Chen Mo) collects all kinds of wine, and those who need straw balls can trade them with wine! 】

【What the hell? drunkard? 】

[Its already here, are you still drinking? 】

[I have supplies! Dont worry about eating and drinking! 】

[Brother, can I have beer? 】

[(Chen Mo) Any kind of wine will do, white beer, dark beer, red beer, tequila, vodka, brandy, wine, Erguotou, Maotai, whatever it is, wine will do! 】

[What you received is really fancy. I originally thought you just needed wine as an ingredient, but it seems I thought too much. You really drink it! 】

[(Chen Mo) Used to remove the fishy smell when stewing seafood. 】

As soon as these words came out, the communication channel exploded!

【Brother! You are too rich! I cant even get enough of this meal, and youve already started thinking about how to remove the fishy smell from seafood? 】

【What a waste of natural resources! 】

[I thought you were drinking to keep out the cold! 】

[Boss, look at the private message. I sent you a private message, two bottles of Erguotou! 】

hey-hey?

The wine is coming!

Chen Mo immediately checked the private messages. There was more than one message?

[Boss, I found a bottle of Maotai. You know this wine, it tastes great! 】

[(Chen Mo) How many straw balls do you want to trade? 】

[I dont want grass balls, I want to trade a piece of magic ice crystal. I have been secretly observing you for a long time, and now you only have as much magic ice crystal in your hand! 】

Chen Mo was speechless.

I havent found the magic cryolite anywhere yet!

[(Chen Mo) You have found the wrong person, goodbye! 】

Chen Mo closed the private message and opened another one. It was the one selling two bottles of Erguotou.

[The two bottles of Erguotou are both 500 ml, which is quite strong. Whether you drink it to warm yourself up or use it as a seasoning to remove fishy smell, it is absolutely no problem! 】

[(Chen Mo) Make a bid. 】

[I dont want much, just 12 straw balls, two servings of food will be enough! 】

Grass balls are easy to talk about, but food is difficult to deal with.

Now I only have the last two pieces of squid tentacle meat on hand, so I can't sell them all to him, right?

[(Chen Mo) Theres no problem with the straw balls, Ill give you one portion of food at most! 】

[You dont have to have the grass balls, but you must give me two portions of food! 】

Hey?

He came here for the food!

No matter what, if you have wine, are you afraid that Lao Bing won't work?

When you're hungry, use wine to negotiate terms with Old Floe and let him find food!

[(Chen Mo) Deal, two pieces of squid meat, two bottles of Erguotou! 】

[Are you really not going to give me a straw ball? 】

[(Chen Mo) What are you thinking about? You cant have both squid and squid! 】

After replying with a message, Chen Mo sent the transaction information. The other party hesitated for a while before completing the transaction. Chen Mo instantly had two bottles of Erguotou in his hand.

But Erguotou looks just like vodka, not serious!

【drifting bottle】

[Explanation: A drift bottle refers to a bottle drifting in the sea. You may not get some mysterious note. If you are not sure what is in the bottle, you should read the label? 】

This bottle is exactly the same as the vodka bottle, and has only a simple label. The only difference is that the big characters on it have changed from "Vodka" to "Erguotou".

Chen Mo was about to stuff the two bottles of wine into his backpack when the old ice floe under his feet suddenly screamed anxiously.

"Erguotou? Chen Mo! Don't hide! I saw it!"

"Oh, I saw it when I saw it."

"You... pour me some to taste, just a capful of it!"

"Stop coming! This stuff will be your salary from now on. Help me look for things in the sea water. If I find something, I'll give you half a bottle cap!"

"You are so calculating!"

"Nonsense, how about I exchange two meals for two bottles of wine?"

At this moment, Lao Fu Bing felt that he was completely controlled by Chen Mo.

It stopped making any noise.

depressed

Chen Mo looked at the seemingly autistic old Fu Bing and said very considerately: "Old guy, work hard. If you get a big harvest, your salary will be doubled, which is a bottle!"

"Profiteer!!!"

From the contemptuous tone of Old Fu Bing, Chen Mo heard that a stubborn old man was neither humble nor arrogant. When faced with the temptation of mellow wine, he showed an extremely resolute attitude while dripping with laughter.

Then, go to work honestly...

That's right!

like this!

"Hey! Brat! I've discovered something!"

Chen Mo calmly picked up the fishing net and prepared to harvest fresh aquatic products, but what Lao Fu Bing said shocked him!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 24 Cruise ship, elusive!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"There's a big boat behind!"

"Big ship? It's dark! Is it a ghost ship?"

Chen Mo dropped the fishing net, took out the only weapon that could attack the spirit body, the ghost-slaying blade, walked around the igloo, and ran behind the ice floe.

Sure enough, in the last glow of dusk, a huge cruise ship appeared in the distance. It was roughly estimated that it was about the same size as an aircraft carrier.

Because the distance was too far, Chen Mo couldn't see the details clearly. He only saw rows of cabins on the cruise ship with lights on.

This is very enviable!

You know, now the players can only live on the swaying ice floes. The temptation of the big cruise ship to the players is comparable to the excitement of the eunuch who has regained his integrity when he sees the brothel on the roadside!

What's more, there must be a lot of rare materials on the cruise ship!

Unfortunately, its really too far!

Chen Mo looked at the small raft and thought that just relying on this thing to paddle to the cruise ship was not even a wishful thinking, it was crazy!

Thinking of this, Chen Mo felt a little melancholy, but at this moment, Lao Fu Bing was very ignorant and asked for today's "hard-earned money"!

"You brat~ I helped you find such a big cruise ship. Drinking two bottle caps is not too much, right?"

Regarding Lao Fu Bing's unreasonable behavior of asking for salary, Chen Mo didn't even bother to deal with it, "This doesn't count."

"Huh? If you say it doesn't count, it won't count? Don't I want to lose face?"

"If you help me get that cruise ship, I'll give you all these two bottles!"

Chen Mo assigned it a task that the old floating ice could not complete at all, and added a very considerate reward: "No! If you can do it, I will give you three more bottles!"

"What kind of bad check are you writing? I have the ability. The first thing I do is to get you off my body!"

"That's it, you're out of wine!"

"No! You are so unkind, why don't you allow me to complain?"

"Think of ways to!"

"It's not like there's no way!" Old Floe pondered for a moment, then sighed, "It's just... you have to pour me a bottle first, or I won't tell you!"

Take advantage of every opportunity!

This old guy never gives up any opportunity to beg for a drink!

Chen Mo unscrewed Erguotou and poured a bottle of capped wine, "I'm warning you, don't tell me nutritious nonsense!"

"Don't worry, don't worry, I've lived for such a long time, but I still care about my integrity!"

Chen Mo shook his head secretly.

That's it?

Still moral?

He poured Erguotou on Lao Floe angrily, and there was a sound of sucking under his feet. Lao Floe was so drunk that he even started humming a ditty in ecstasy.

"Stop whining and tell me, what can you do?"

"This is easy to handle. Can't you just build an engine and push me to chase the cruise ship?"

Installing an engine on an ice floe?

What the hell is this?

Wouldn't it be nice to build your own boat?

What's more...

"Tell me first, where can I get the engine?"

"Then it's none of my business..."

Chen Mo felt that there must be some secret that Lao Fu Bing was hiding, so he continued to ask?

No no no!

Thats too much effort!

Chen Mo got into the small igloo and threw two pieces of wood into the fire!

The flames roared and expanded several times in an instant, followed by Lao Fu Bing's cordial greetings to his ancestor Chen Mo.

But when it saw another piece of wood in Chen Mo's hand, it suddenly became honest!

"Chen Mo! Is it interesting that you always play this trick?"

"I have a kind heart and am not interested in studying weird and weird ways to punish people, so this trick is enough."

Chen Mo was swinging the piece of wood next to the fire, which made the fire very excited.

"Burn it! Burn it! Get your blood boiling! Add a few more pieces of wood and let me burn this cold sea!"

Chen Mo looked at the fire where the second sense was erupting and felt helpless.

It's so embarrassing when this guy is on fire!

At this time, Lao Fu Bing was really scared!

"Chen Mo, I've thought of a new way! Let go of that piece of wood first!!!"

"You speak first!"

"The engine is definitely out of reach now, but you can catch a few turtles and drag me along. As long as there are enough turtles, we will definitely be able to catch up with the cruise ship!"

Chen Mo was deeply suspicious of this method.

Apart from anything else, are you sure you can catch up with the cruise ship by dragging the ice floe with a turtle?

How many turtles do you need to catch?

Old Fu Bing seemed to have guessed what Chen Mo was thinking, and said quickly: "Not many! Fifteen or six are enough!"

This is too difficult!

Since Chen Mo entered this game until now, he has only encountered a turtle carrying a treasure chest, but he hasn't caught it yet!

The old guy asked himself to catch fifteen or six in one go?

By the time the turtle has caught enough, a month will probably have passed...

"Don't you have a more reliable way?"

"I really have no other choice this time, otherwise you let the shark drag me? Shark fast!"

"Forget it, forget it!"

Not to mention whether he could tie the old ice floe to the shark's tail, if he just hit the shark with such force, it would drill down hard, and the entire ice floe would probably be dragged down!

That would really kill people!

Forget it, pay attention to both options.

Try to see if you can get an engine. There are even things like cannonballs. It would be unreasonable to not have an engine.

As for the turtles

If you encounter one, try to catch him!

Chen Mo looked at the dark sea, but couldn't see the turtle, and felt a little anxious.

The large cruise ship is still sailing slowly on the sea, getting closer and closer, but judging from the route, it is impossible to encounter it head-on. It is estimated that it can be crossed a few hundred meters away.

Chen Mo wrapped up his cotton-padded clothes tightly and observed the large cruise ship carefully.

As the cruise ship got closer and closer, the low roar of the engine could be faintly heard.

There's someone on the ship!

Although it was not clear, Chen Mo was sure that he had seen it correctly. Behind the glass of the cabin, something was occasionally blocked, and it should be pedestrians passing by.

Are they humans or ghosts?

uncertain!

It's great to be able to see this little detail from such a long distance.

Chen Mo waited for the ship to get closer so that he could see it more clearly, but the ship was driving and suddenly flickered and disappeared!

The sea surface returned to its original state, as if no ship had ever passed by.

If he hadn't heard about the ship before, Chen Mo would have even suspected that he had a mental problem!

Well, if you want to get close to the ship, you have to get this old ice floe to gain momentum first!

Otherwise, would you like to ask if anyone has an engine or a composite diagram of the engine?

Chen Mo got back into the igloo, warming himself by the fire, and opened the communication channel. Before he could ask any questions, he was stunned by what everyone was discussing!

[(Li Song) Brothers, I caught a drift bottle! 】

【What are you excited about? Just say you got a bottle of wine! 】

[Are you ignorant? The drift bottle I caught was filled with soy sauce! 】

[The jealous person said this is very common! 】

[You are all talented people. The drift bottle I fished out contained special cats urine! 】

【Depend on】

Seeing everyone talking, the player who spoke first became anxious.

[(Li Song) No? I'm talking about serious drift bottles! 】

[A serious drift bottle? My mine! There is a love letter in my drift bottle! Is this serious? 】

【】

[(Li Song) No... the note in my drift bottle contains an introduction to a material, a super rare material! 】

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 25 For the Glory of the Knights

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Chen Mo was also curious, what important news did Li Song get?

After going in circles for a long time, he actually said it!

At this moment, other people also became curious, and they all urged him to explain clearly.

[(Li Song) Wait! 】

[(Li Song) Let me take a look again! 】

[(Li Song) is about magical colorful ice cubes! 】

"What the hell???"

Chen Mo was shocked!

A bad feeling arises spontaneously!

Stop talking~

[(Li Song) It is a kind of ice cube that emits colorful light. It must be decomposed using an ice crystal hammer. It will 100% explode high-level items, and the items exploded are unique! 】

【What the hell? What a good thing! 】

[Do you know these are useless? No more magical colorful ice cubes! 】

【stupid guy! Collect the materials for the ice crystal hammer first! 】

[That thing requires 5 copies of magic cryolite! This is very difficult! 】

[Wait a minute? Have you noticed that someone seems to have been collecting magic cryolites recently? 】

[Looks like a player named Chen Mo! 】

[Isnt it? That guy collected the magic ice crystal stones to break down the magical colorful ice cubes? 】

【I really lost money! 】

Chen Mo's expression gradually solidified.

It's hard enough to get magic cryolite, but now that everyone knows the purpose of that material, it will definitely be harder to acquire in the future!

Do you have to wait until the Year of the Monkey and the Horse to collect five pieces?

If there are other players who get magical colorful ice cubes, they will probably also curse!

Well, it seems that I will have to find it myself in the future!

Chen Mo shook his head helplessly, and suddenly remembered that he was asking who had an engine, so he sent a message.

[(Chen Mo) If anyone has an engine, charge a high price! 】

【What the hell? Isnt this Chen Mo? 】

[Brother, do you really have magical and colorful ice cubes? 】

[Is that thing for sale? 】

[I have a magic cryolite, how about 10 days of rations? 】

All right

No one cares what question they ask!

Everyone is asking about the magical colorful ice cubes!

If this continues, won't he become the target of other players?

Never admit it!

[(Chen Mo) Dont guess! 】

[(Chen Mo) I just built a few storage boxes! 】

[(Chen Mo) Also, Im specifically asking who has the engine! ! ! 】

【engine? I havent seen it before, but youd better tell me how to sell that piece of ice! 】

[Why make so many storage boxes? No magical colorful ice cubes? Only a ghost can believe it! 】

[Boss, will you accept your younger brother? I'll be your little brother Yun! 】

The current communication environment is not good!

Chen Mo decided not to talk anymore!

As for private messages

He opened a few, and they were all about selling magical and colorful ice cubes. Occasionally, someone selling magic cryolite would pop up, and the prices were sky-high!

A player shares a drift bottle, and he can directly take advantage of it!

Well, let's wait until tomorrow to see if there is any news about the engine.

Chen Mo went to the fire to warm up, preparing to go to bed early and get up early tomorrow morning to salvage ice from the sea.

The raft blocked the door, the parasol blocked the wind for a second time, and enough wood was added. Then, Chen Mo took out the alarm clock from his coat pocket.

It's seven o'clock in the evening, and it's two o'clock to sleep for seven hours. It's still dark at that time, so I just sleep for nine hours and get up at four o'clock.

Chen Mo set the alarm clock for four in the morning. While setting it, he said, "Just call me five minutes in advance!"

The alarm clock expressed doubt.

"What if I can't wake up?"

"Then scream louder!"

"Otherwise, I'd better call you ten minutes in advance!"

Chen Mo looked at the alarm clock and curled his lips helplessly, "Okay!"

Ten minutes less sleep is not a big problem.

Chen Mo lay on the straw mat, put the alarm clock next to his ear, and fell asleep comfortably by the fire.

I dont know how long it took, but a loud shout suddenly came from my ears!

"Chen Mo!"

"Wake up quickly!"

"They...they are coming for revenge!!!"

Chen Mo suddenly sat up and felt dizzy. It took him several seconds to realize that it was Lao Bing who was speaking!

He quickly got out of the straw mat, ran out with the meteor hammer, and heard the alarm clock shouting behind him, "You haven't turned off the alarm yet!!!"

Chen Mo couldn't care less about it. He opened the raft that blocked the door and looked out. It was still dark. With the faint moonlight, he glanced around and found nothing unusual!

"Old Floe? Are you drunk? There's nothing!"

"They're all down there! Come here quickly!"

Chen Mo quickly recalled that his enemy was probably the big squid. What happened? A lot of squids came this time. The little squids father, mother, uncle, uncle, all came over?

This is really not easy to deal with!

Chen Mo, a large squid, can still deal with it. If he joins a group, he can basically wait for the game to end!

"What the hell is this?"

"A bunch of bastards carrying a bunch of stone tablets!"

wipe?

A turtle carrying a treasure chest?

Did Zhennima bring her relatives and friends to take revenge on the treasure chest whose head was leaked by her before?

Or did you come here on a turtle?

Isnt this a living thing?

There are both treasure chests and turtles!

Chen Mo really didn't expect that the treasure box would actually come to his door!

He was looking forward to it!

"Old Floe, how many treasure chests have come?"

"I can't see clearly, there must be at least twenty of them. I feel like we're in danger this time!"

"What's so scary about a bunch of treasure boxes?"

"They are not ordinary treasure chests, they are all equipped with weapons!"

The treasure chest still contains weapons???

Chen Mo was speechless.

Can arms and legs grow from treasure chests?

Suddenly, there was a muffled sound from under the ice floe!

Old Floe screamed in pain!

"Hey? Are you poking me in the butt? You don't follow martial ethics!!!"

"Depend on!"

Chen Mo looked down with the meteor hammer, but he couldn't see it at all. Just when he was about to move closer to the edge, the old floating ice suddenly let out a exclamation!

"careful!"

Chen Mo's first reaction was to retreat. Almost at the same time, a spear pierced out from the sea!

"What the hell? Are you sure there's a treasure chest in the sea?"

"I can lie to you? They are coming!"

Just hearing a few loud bangs, a dozen large turtles suddenly rushed up from the sea, all carrying treasure boxes on their shells!

These treasure chests did not grow arms and legs. They used their own box lids to poke forward with spears!

Chen Mo was stunned by this battle!

Ive never seen anything played like this!

"Fearless Chest Knights! Charge!"

"rush!"

"For the glory of the Knights!"

"Kill!"

With more than a dozen treasure chests and loud shouts, they all rushed onto the ice floe on turtles. Except that their speed was a bit slow, they were really no less than medieval knights!

Here for revenge, right?

bring it on!

I will open your heads one by one today!

Chen Mo tightened his grip on the meteor hammer and swung it towards the first treasure chest that jumped up, breaking the spear it was holding!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 26 This turtle is awesome

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Oops?"

When the treasure chest landed, I found that I was only holding half a spear. I panicked!

It kept jumping back. Chen Mo chased it and tried to pull it back, but several other treasure boxes jumped up and hit several spears at them!

"kill!"

"Avenge my big brother!"

"Open his head!"

Chen Mo felt that he might have underestimated the enemy. If a treasure box came up, he could easily deal with it. If a bunch of treasure boxes came up, they would cooperate!

Every time they poked several treasure boxes at the same time, making Chen Mo unable to start, and every time there was always one treasure box dedicated to poking...

"Keep formation!"

"Kill! Kill! Kill!"

"Surround!"

"Kill! Kill! Kill!"

Chen Mo was fighting and retreating, but couldn't find any chance to attack. Have all these treasure chests been trained?

At the critical moment, Lao Fu Bing, who was trampled on the Tianling Cap by the treasure chests, suddenly shouted, "You brat, water! Water! Splash water!"

"Splash water?"

Suddenly, Chen Mo understood!

These treasure chests are obviously lively treasure chests. If you pour some water on them and freeze them, wouldn't they turn into frozen treasure chests?

He got back into the igloo in a few steps and took out the iron bucket. The bucket was filled with water that had been melted with crushed ice. Although it had been placed next to the fire, it had only not frozen!

"Don't give him a chance! Charge faster!"

"rush!"

Bang bang bang bang bang bang...

The treasure chest neatly holds the spear and jumps forward at an accelerated speed. Can it be faster than the splash of water?

Chen Mo raised it hard, and with a crash, the whole bucket of water was poured on the pile of treasure boxes!

Click, click, click!

The first few treasure chests were covered in ice. Taking advantage of their stiff movements, Chen Mo smashed a big treasure chest away with his star hammer!

There are two more treasure chests that are frozen to the point of being unable to move!

"Oops! The forward is frozen!"

"Do you still want to rush?"

"What are you charging for? Withdraw!"

"Bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah..."

All the treasure chests that can run spit out spears on the ice floes, which is not very harmful but extremely insulting!

Chen Mo couldn't bear it and threw all the spears back. The two treasure chests were smashed directly from the turtle's back into the sea!

The most important thing is not the two frozen treasure chests!

Chen Mo quickly changed his fishing net, rushed to the edge of the ice floe, grabbed a big turtle and dragged it to the ice floe!

However, the turtle was so big that the fishing net could only barely hold it, and could not pull it up directly!

The turtle was screaming at the top of its lungs as it went downstream!

"Wait for me! Wait for me! Wait for me you bastards! I'm caught!"

A turtle that swam relatively slowly looked back, said goodbye decisively, and then went into the sea!

Just like that, the mighty and fearless Treasure Chest Knights simply disappeared on turtles.

Chen Mo looked at the turtle he was dragging and tried his best to persuade him to surrender: "You are captured, stay with me from now on!"

"No way!"

"There is meat to eat! Three meals a day! Keep full!"

"make a deal!"

Plop!

Chen Mo was pushed directly onto the ice floe by the turtle. He heard that he could eat enough. He was too excited just now!

"When will dinner be served?"

"You really don't see anyone outside!"

Chen Mo was very dissatisfied with the turtle's behavior of urging food, "You didn't do anything and you want to be paid? Help me drag the ice floe first!"

The turtle looked at the ice floe, twisted his neck to look at his own size, and was stunned for a moment.

"Me? Drag it? How can it be dragged???"

"It doesn't matter, take your time..."

As Chen Mo spoke, he tied a steel cable to the turtle shell. After tightening it completely, he took out a small wooden hammer and prepared to drive nails into the old floating ice!

Old Floe is panicking!

"You brat! What do you want to do?"

"I have to find a way to fix it!"

"Can't you think of another way?"

Driving nails is the easiest thing!

As Chen Mo spoke, he hammered a thick iron nail into Lao Fu Bing's body. Amidst a series of wailing and cursing sounds, the nail was hammered into porcelain!

As for the turtles

"Hey? Where's the turtle?"

When Chen Mo finished hammering the nails, he looked up and found that the turtle was gone. He looked forward along the steel cable and saw that the turtle was actually squeezing into his igloo!

"Hey! What are you doing?"

The turtle tilted its shell and looked back at Chen Mo, "It's warm here!"

"this"

Chen Mo didn't expect that the turtle also wanted to warm himself by the fire, but the door of the igloo was too small and the guy couldn't squeeze in.

Even so, the more Chen Mo looked at it, the more he felt that the turtle shell seemed to be very consistent with the door of the igloo. It was just a circle larger than the door of the igloo!

"There is a way~"

Chen Mo came over and dragged the turtle shell upright, just right against the igloo, so that only the bottom two corners would leak!

The turtle stood outside, twisting his neck to look at Chen Mo.

"I don't feel warm at all!"

It will feel warmer if you bake it for a while longer!

"When will dinner be served?"

"It's not lunch time yet, we'll talk about it later..."

Chen Mo didn't care about the turtle anymore. There were still two treasure chests that he hadn't opened.

When frozen, you can directly open the lid to access the materials inside!

really!

Chen Mo opened a treasure box very easily.

[Get: Plastic x2! 】

[Get: Tire x1! 】

[Get: Grass Ball x3! 】

[Obtain: Wood x3! 】

tire?

Chen Mo put the other supplies aside, picked up the tire and took a look.

【tire】

[Explanation: There are still three tires, four wheels, a chassis, and an engine...]

Depend on!

It seems that it is a piece of junk.

Keep it in case you need it in the future?

We have the cannonballs and the tires. Maybe we can build a cannon truck for fun!

Chen Mo's eyes fell on the second treasure box and he opened it directly.

[Get: Metal x2! 】

[Get: Plastic x2! 】

[Get: Little Sea Fish x1! 】

[Get: Balloon x10! 】

Putting the other things aside, Chen Mo took a closer look at the balloons. They were colorful and no bigger than a fist when blown up!

What can this thing do?

He thought for a moment and suddenly smiled.

If this thing is filled with water, it will definitely be a big killer in this game world. If the ball is smashed, a pile of cold water will burst out. When the cold wind blows, it is impossible for a normal person to bear it!

Chen Mo felt that he had obtained a secret weapon, so he put away the balloon very rarely. When he looked back, he was stunned!

"Old floating ice? Where is my fish?"

"have no idea!"

It wasn't the old floating ice who was talking, it was the turtle! ! !

Chen Mo looked back and saw, "Hey guys, this turtle is still lying at the door of the small igloo, but there is an extra fish tail in its mouth, and it is swallowing it hard!"

How did this guy do it?

Chen Mo patted Lao Fu Bing, "Why didn't you remind me?"

"It threatened me! It whispered, if you can't get the fish, it will eat me!"

"What the hell???"

Chen Mo suddenly discovered that this turtle was not as stupid as it looked!

On the contrary, it is very smart!

Moreover, his legs and feet were very agile. In less than a minute, he crawled over, threatened the old floating ice, took the fish away, crawled back, and swallowed half of the fish...

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 27 Turtle stew! If not, bake it

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

no way!

Ive eaten it all, what else can I do with it?

You can't stew this turtle, right?

This thing is the coolie that I worked so hard to catch!

To be on the safe side, no food can be left outside the igloo in the future!

Watching the turtle swallow half of the fish tail, Chen Mo picked up a piece of wood and knocked on the turtle shell, "Old turtle, open the door!"

"okay!"

The turtle stepped aside consciously. Chen Moyi bent down and got into the igloo, and successfully developed a new use for the turtle, the voice-controlled door of the igloo...

Click!

As soon as he got in, the turtle leaned against the door of the igloo again, closed the door consciously, and then asked boldly: "When will dinner be served?"

"Didn't you just finish eating? Are you still ready to eat?"

"No ah!"

Turtle refused to admit it and said he was still hungry. Chen Mo ignored him and thought about how to fill the balloon with cold water.

This is difficult. Without a faucet, filling the balloon with water is almost impossible!

However, after some research by Chen Mo, he found a convenient method.

Knock the crushed ice into small crumbs and stuff them into the balloon. When the stuffing is almost done, tie the balloon tightly. When the ice crumbs inside melt, you will naturally get a water balloon!

According to this method, Chen Mo quickly stuffed the balloon with ice and threw it into a small iron basin. He poured cold water into the iron basin and placed it next to the fire to prevent secondary freezing.

After finishing all this, it was still dark, but Chen Mo felt that there was no need to sleep again, so he poured a bottle of white wine on Lao Fu Bing.

"Alert me when you find danger. You did a good job, old man!"

"Suck it... Tsk! Not bad! But are you too stingy just to give me a bottle of cap?"

"Sure! For the sake of reminding me to dodge the spear, here's another bottle!"

As Chen Mo spoke, he poured another bottle of white wine for the old guy. At this time, the turtle at the door suddenly stepped aside, poked his head in and asked, "What kind of wine? Does it taste good?"

"Cool for free!"

"Cold white drink? Does it taste good?"

"Nothing!"

"There's nothing? It can't be right? What is it? Does it taste good?"

The dumb turtle's head twisted and peered in, and finally landed on the bottle of Erguotou in Chen Mo's hand, and opened his mouth.

Chen Mo held up the sun umbrella to block the old turtle's sight, lowered his head and said to the old floating ice: "Keep an eye on the sea to see if there is any food, we are out of food!"

boom!

The sun umbrella was suddenly knocked open by the turtle!

"Didn't you say you were in charge of the food? Why are you running out of food? I don't care. When it's time to eat, I want to eat meat!"

The corner of Chen Mo's mouth twitched, feeling that this turtle was going to become a sperm, otherwise he would stew it. He felt that sooner or later he would be plotted by this old turtle! ! !

"You! Go to work first!"

Chen Mo felt that letting the old turtle lie down at the door gave it a perfect opportunity to listen to the wall, so it was better to let him go down!

But the old turtle didn't take the initiative at all this time. "It's too cold. I'll go out and drag the ice floes at dawn!"

"You still know how cold it is!"

With a bang, Chen Mo kicked the turtle's shell and kicked it out.

The sea turtle chattered several times on the ice floe, then fell into the sea with a plop. After it floated, it stretched its neck and looked back.

"Didn't you say it was too cold?"

Swim quickly!!!

Chen Mo was holding a meteor hammer and stood on the edge of the ice floe as a supervisor. The turtle said nothing for a while, dragging the ice floe and swimming forward with all his strength. His four legs splashed in the water, and his body floated up and down. Sinking, as if trying your best!

I don't know if it was because there was no reference object, but Chen Mo felt that the ice floe didn't move at all, and there wasn't even any shaking.

Originally, this was easy to understand, a turtle couldn't be that strong!

But why did the steel cable sink? ? ?

In an instant, Chen Mo reacted!

The old turtle is acting there!

The steel cable tied to its shell was connected to the old ice floe. If it really swam hard, how could it not even straighten the steel cable?

I was almost fooled by this guy's acting skills!

"Old Turtle! Stop acting! Come for real!"

The old turtle believed that his acting skills were realistic, so he breathlessly argued, "I...I tried my best...I just...I don't have enough to eat and I don't have the strength...I'm hungry!!!"

Blah blah blah!

The old turtle said out of breath, while still paddling hard. In fact, he was not working hard, just paddling blindly!

Chen Mo bent down and pulled the steel cable hard, and directly pulled the old turtle back with superb acting skills. He looked back in confusion, "Eh? What's going on???"

"Stop acting and drag me hard!"

"Huh? I've been discovered!"

The old turtle who realized that his acting was a mess, obviously worked a lot harder this time, at least the steel cable was straightened!

Chen Mo felt that the entire ice floe shook for a moment, but there was no obvious change after that.

Apparently, one turtle is not enough!

But this thing is so edible. It has three meals of meat a day. If you count small sea fish, you will eat at least two of them in one meal.

One turtle eats six small sea fish in one day, and ten turtles eat sixty! ! !

What kind of big cruise ship are you chasing after?

Just raising so many turtles would make you bankrupt!

In the midst of depression, Lao Fu Bing suddenly shouted, "Chen Mo! There are small sea fish! Below! Fish them quickly!"

Upon hearing this, Chen Mo immediately grabbed the fishing net, but before he could get to the edge of the ice floe, he suddenly saw the old turtle diving into the sea. In less than two seconds, it came out with a small sea fish in its mouth. I swallowed half of it!

"What the hell???"

Chen Mo was shocked!

This turtle is too much!

He actually stole his own prey!

The frustrated cry of the old floating ice could be heard underfoot.

"Chen Mo, there were originally three fish, but one was eaten by this turtle, and the other two were frightened away!"

The old turtle looked at Chen Mo inexplicably while swallowing the fish tail in his mouth.

"I didn't say I wasn't allowed to catch fish to eat!"

Chen Mo stared at the old turtle helplessly and pulled the steel cable back hard, "You're done! I've decided not to raise you anymore. I'll drink turtle soup today!"

"Yes! You drink turtle soup, I drink Erguotou!"

The old floating ice followed suit, and Chen Mo pulled back hard. When the turtle saw that they were serious, it swam out even more desperately, but the steel cable was tied tightly, and it could only be dragged back bit by bit!

Feeling that Chen Mo's murderous intent was getting closer and closer to him, Lao Gui quickly begged for mercy.

"Slow down, slow down! I'll help you find fish! I eat 5 fish a day, and I'll catch the rest for you!"

"Five? I've never seen so many fish in one day!"

"Don't believe it. If you make the steel cable longer, I will expand the search area and I will definitely find it!"

The old turtle was paddling in the water with a crackling sound. He felt really scared!

Chen Mo thought for a while, and this seemed to be a solution.

boom!

Chen Mo hit the old turtle's shell with a star hammer, and a few white spots came out!

"Give you another chance. If you can't find the fish, I'll stew you!"

"But you don't have such a big pot..."

Roasted alive!!!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 28 The sea, it wakes up!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Forced by Chen Mos power!

The old turtle stopped pretending to be stupid and completely compromised.

Chen Mo synthesized several more steel cables and connected them to a length of almost ten meters before kicking the old turtle into the sea again.

This guy swam for a long distance, turned his head and tried to bite open the steel cable tied to his body. Unfortunately, his neck was too short and he couldn't do it!

I knew this guy was thinking of running away, but that was not possible!

Finally, after struggling for a long time more than ten meters away, the old turtle accepted his fate and plunged into the sea, seemingly catching fish.

Chen Mo knocked on the old floating ice, "What is the turtle doing?"

"It's a bit far, it seems like I'm catching fish!"

"Caught!"

"It's swimming back!"

Chen Mo nodded, did he know he was getting down to business?

"It swallowed it!"

Come again...

Chen Mo decided to endure it again. He had already eaten three fish. If he didn't catch the fish for himself, he had to eat the grilled turtle today!

For such a big guy, he can eat at least two days of rations without the shells, which is not a loss!

While he was thinking about it, the old floating ice shouted.

"It caught a little squid and came back!"

squid?

also!

Just bring it back!

Chen Mo looked towards the sea and saw the old turtle swimming back with a palm-sized squid in his mouth.

But the way Old Turtle delivers is...

"Bah! Give it to you!"

A half-dead squid fell on the ice floe. Chen Mo felt that the appearance of it was quite bad, and the squid was sucked out, which made him lose his appetite.

What's even more speechless is that this squid actually only has three squid claws left?

This guy catches fish and draws strips? ? ?

After some thinking, Chen Mo decided that it would be better not to eat the strips of food vomited out by the turtles. It might be better to sell them or keep them to feed the birds.

After stuffing the squid into his backpack, Chen Mo turned around and the turtle poked its head out again.

"Bah! Give it to you!"

Most of the fish!

A small sea fish had its head eaten by this old turtle, leaving only the fish meat. Although I don't eat fish heads, such a blatant act of stripping is really unbearable!

Well, package it with squid and sell it...

Chen Mo looked at the old ice floe under his feet, "Help me keep an eye on the fish and shrimps nearby!"

"No! How can there be so much food? There is no food over there either. The old turtle is fishing in the sea!"

"wipe"

Chen Mo shook his head and ignored it. He watched the sky gradually get brighter, and there seemed to be flakes of ice drifting in the distance.

Having said that, although this old turtle can catch fish and strips, it is a good idea to let him help salvage ice cubes. It is equivalent to expanding the search radius by more than ten meters without having to row a raft by himself.

Just wait, it will probably take another half hour for the ice cube to drift over.

Chen Mo decided to go back and warm up over the fire during this period, and by the way...

"Help-"

Ring ring ring ring ring ring

Alert rings!

Chen Mo quickly got into the small igloo and turned off the alarm amidst the miserable ghostly howling of the alarm clock.

After the alarm clock let out a heavy gasp, it said a heartfelt sigh, "Human beings can never be trusted when it comes to punctuality!"

"Nonsense! Why would you build an alarm clock if you are trustworthy?"

Chen Mo shook his head, stuffed the alarm clock into his pocket, moved closer to the fire to warm himself up, and drank some of the freshly boiled hot water.

All the edible food was taken away by the turtles, so I had to drink some water first. Fortunately, I had a rich meal last night, so I wasn't very hungry now.

It would be nice if I had another bucket of instant noodles...

That taste is shrimp and fish noodles!

Thats it!

You can go to the communication channel to collect some later. If you can't get the magic cryolite, you can't get the instant noodles either?

After taking a few sips, Chen Mo suddenly felt the urge to urinate, so he got out of the igloo and faced the sea to release urea.

But as soon as he finished, a wave suddenly hit him for no reason!

If Chen Mo hadn't hid in time, he would have been shot!

"What's going on???"

"Evil~heart~"

This voice sounds strangely familiar...

"Dahai? Are you awake? Can you chat for half an hour?"

"Young man, you ate so well that you got a little angry!"

Chen Mo was speechless as Dahai studied his excretion. He curled his lips and planned to ask something useful.

"Hai Dao, can you tell me if there are any icebergs near here?"

"East, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, north..."

"According to what you said, there are them in all directions?"

"That's what it means!"

Chen Mo looked around and expressed doubt, "Are you sure you mean nearby?"

"What things in the sea are not close to me?"

"Okay! You can go back and continue sleeping..."

Yes, for the sea, everything is nearby, so asking yourself is in vain!

The nearest piece of ice is about to float over, more than twenty pieces, including a large ice piece with more supplies!

"Catch me, catch me, catch me, catch me..."

"I have melon, I have melon!"

"There's a ball of grass inside me, a ball of grass!"

"I am mud inside, I am mud, mud, mud..."

The more Chen Mo heard the voice calling Niba, the more he felt something was wrong!

Is this to take advantage?

"Old Turtle! Come out!"

Chen Mo pulled hard on the steel cable, and the old turtle's head popped out of the sea. He looked at Chen Mo with a dull look on his face, "He's busy catching fish."

"Stop pretending! Help me push that pile of ice cubes over!"

Chen Mo didn't have to tell what was in those ice cubes. Anyway, there were only about twenty pieces in total. He asked the old turtle to help and fished them all out in minutes!

Sure enough, having it there really saves a lot of trouble.

The turtle swam to a piece of ice and swam toward the ice floe with its head on the ice. It took more than ten seconds to reach a piece of ice. Chen Mo directly fished out the ice blocks nearby, while the ones far away were quickly picked up by the old turtle. They all came over!

The largest piece of ice was relatively heavy, and the turtle swam against it for half a minute before pushing it over, but Chen Mo felt that the turtle was acting...

Its harvest time!

Chen Mo moved all the ice blocks onto the old ice floe, and began to break them down piece by piece, regardless of the other party's screams.

[Get: Little Sea Fish x1! 】

A good start!

There are fish to eat!

but

Chen Mo quickly stuffed the small sea fish into his backpack. When he looked back, he saw that the old turtle had already moved to the edge of the ice floe, waiting to steal the fish!

Fortunately, I have a backpack, otherwise I would definitely not be able to save this fish!

"Old turtle, go on and catch the small fish!"

The old turtle chirped, and retracted into the sea unwillingly. Occasionally, he stuck his head out to see if there was any food thrown aside.

But next, all Chen Mo prescribed were worthless materials.

He was a little curious, what kind of melon was in the ice cube called Youguagua?

Winter melon, pumpkin, watermelon?

The next moment, he knew...

[Get: Watermelon x1! 】

Frozen watermelon?

Chen Mo looked at the big watermelon in his hand and felt for some reason that it wouldn't be delicious. The taste of iced watermelon was quite good, but the taste of frozen watermelon...

Its a bit hard to describe!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 29 Defective food is on sale

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

No matter what, its always good to have melons to eat!

Chen Mo stuffed the frozen watermelon into his backpack, not giving the old turtle a chance to do anything, even though the other party should only eat meat...

Then he continued to open ice cubes and got a bunch of basic supplies, but he was curious about what the mud was used for.

Used to strengthen ice floes?

He checked the synthesis interface and found that there was only one synthesis image.

[Planting soil: mud (2\/2), fresh water (1\/1)]

[Note: It can be used for planting, but at least the planting environment temperature must reach 20 degrees Celsius...]

This is really a harsh condition!

Keep a constant temperature of 20 degrees Celsius in this damn place?

"It is simply difficult to reach the sky..."

Keep it, you might need it later!

Chen Mo shook his head and stuffed another piece of frozen-hard mud into his backpack. He glanced at the old turtle who came over and said, "Stop looking and continue fishing for food. I allow you to take a strip, but don't go too far!"

"okay!"

When the old turtle heard this, he plunged into the sea.

Next, this guy would send back some food from time to time.

"Here! Bah!"

A headless little sea fish was thrown onto the ice floe!

"Here! Ouch!"

A small squid missing its claws was thrown onto an ice floe!

"I'll give it! Bah!"

A small sea fish missing its tail was thrown onto the ice floe!

"Bah, bah, bah, bah!"

A few small sea cucumbers were thrown onto the ice floe!

Chen Mo looked at the leftovers eaten by the old turtle and felt speechless in his heart!

What a great sea cucumber

They are all half-length!

But after passing through the mouth of the old turtle, he didn't want to eat even a whole piece. This is why Chen Mo allowed the old turtle to take the strip. The end result was that he was sold anyway!

At worst, you can exchange the traded materials for complete ingredients!

With almost a dozen portions of food on hand, Chen Mo decided to start selling them.

He opened the communication channel and quickly entered a line of message!

[(Chen Mo) sells defective food products at favorable prices, first come first served, unified price, two pieces of wood for one piece, go to the trading channel to buy it yourself! 】

Wood is also considered hard currency, after all, you need wood for heating!

As soon as the news about Chen Mo came out, the communication channel exploded!

【What the hell? so cheap? ? ? 】

[A small sea fish now costs at least five pieces of wood! 】

【etc? What does defective product mean? 】

[Buy first and then talk about it, its better to eat defective products than starve to death! 】

【Boss! There is no trading channel...]

Of course not, Chen Mo hasnt had time to place the transaction yet!

He quickly filled in the transaction information, and each time he sent it, the transaction was completed, and there were a series of transaction reminders!

[The transaction is successful and you get: wood x2! 】

At this time, the communication channel is even more lively!

[Why is there only half a fish? Where's the fish head? 】

[I dont have a fish tail here...]

[One-third of the sea cucumber is missing, it seems to have been chewed off! ! ! 】

[Isnt it? The boss sells leftover food? 】

【What the hell...】

【I feel a little disgusted! 】

【You are still not hungry! That's it, I didn't get it! 】

[Isnt it too much to think that the squid only has two whiskers left? Get your money back! ! ! 】

【Why don't you handle it for me? I want! 】

Obviously, some players are not struggling to survive, but just want to buy it cheaply. No matter what they say, there is no need to worry about sales, and many people want to eat but can't!

And although these foods are not complete, they are not expensive after all. What more do you want from two pieces of wood?

This price is almost as good as charity...

Of course, some small sea fish have been severely chewed by old sea turtles, and can't even eat half of them. If you buy this kind of fish, you can only say that you are unlucky.

Chen Mo shook his head and continued to urge the old turtle to work. While placing new transactions, he bought back two complete small sea fish at normal prices. Dinner was finally settled!

Chen Mo asked the old turtle to continue his work. He carried three small sea fish and threw them on the barbecue grill to warm himself up.

It's so cold to stay outside all the time, my fingers are frozen!

Regardless of Lao Fu Bing's objection, Chen Mo happily added a piece of wood to the fire. As the fire grew stronger, the small sea fish on the grill began to emit aroma!

Suddenly, the old turtle's heavy breathing came from outside the small igloo.

"I'm tired! I want to eat something hot!"

Chen Mo looked back and saw the old turtle staring at the barbecue grill eagerly, with his mouth open, as if a large pool of saliva would flow out at any time...

This guy, after drawing so many strips while working, has the nerve to come here to beg for food?

Chen Mo didn't give it a good look, but seeing how much wood this guy earned for himself, he decided to bake two defective pieces for it!

"Get two back by yourself!"

"okay!"

The old turtle nodded very wisely, turned around and went out!

Chen Mo thought it would bring back two half-clicked fish, but the old turtle didn't come back for a long time. Chen Mo looked out curiously and saw that it was not on the ice floe.

Old Floe gave a timely reminder.

"That old guy went to catch fresh fish!"

"Still not tired..."

Chen Mo curled his lips and was suddenly stunned for a moment, "Wait a minute, which one of you is older?"

"Of course...I am younger!"

"..."

"Have you never heard of a thousand-year-old tortoise and a ten-thousand-year-old turtle? This old turtle is so thoughtful. I estimate that it has lived for at least tens of thousands of years. I am much younger, but only a few thousand years old!"

"Wang Ba Bing!"

"What??? You scold me, you brat!!!"

Chen Mo turned over the grilled sea fish and ignored Lao Bing. This guy was serious all day long!

He turned the grilled fish over and it was cooked. The old turtle hadn't swum back yet, so Chen Mo started to eat it directly. The delicious fish meat was paired with a small basin of boiling water, which was quite comfortable in his childhood!

Suddenly, the wheezing sound of the old turtle came from outside the small igloo.

"I'm back! Grill me fish!"

"I bother!"

Chen Mo looked at the door of the small igloo and saw that the old turtle spit out two fish, both of which were complete. This guy heard that he grilled fish for it, and now he caught two complete ones...

There are indeed many minds!

Chen Mo didn't care about it. While eating his grilled fish, he also put the two he just caught on the grill.

Old Turtle was still uneasy, stretched his neck and reminded: "Don't forget to turn over!"

"close the door!"

Chen Mo muttered angrily, and the old turtle consciously acted as the voice-activated igloo door. He got up and blocked the door!

After all, its dinner is still in Chen Mo's hands!

But this guy was still worried. He twisted his neck at an extremely tricky angle and looked at the roasted sea fish.

"Don't burn it! Burnt food has no nutrition!"

"Shut up!"

Chen Mo held up a sun umbrella to block the old turtle's view.

This guy has nothing to do but steals fish, works hard to draw fish, and has a lot to do!

Its really not that worry-free!

Compared with him, Old Floe is considered a cute old man!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 30 The Great Diving Era? ? ?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

While the old turtle was chattering through the umbrella, Chen Mo threw the half-cooked small sea fish in front of it angrily.

"Eat you!"

The old turtle seemed very satisfied, nodded, bit into one, chewed and swallowed it, and suddenly froze in the middle of eating. He raised his head and looked at Chen Mo with a puzzled look, "You don't keep this fish cooked? "

"What? Do you still want to stab me?"

"Don't dare, don't dare, don't dare... Just bake it a little more cooked next time. I'm just an old turtle, I can't do such cruel things!"

As the old turtle spoke, he chewed hard and made a clicking sound!

Chen Mo had reason to suspect that this guy was threatening him in disguise. The chewing noises were so exaggerated that even Old Floe couldn't bear to listen.

"Old man, don't your teeth hurt when you bite so hard?"

The old turtle lowered his head and looked at the old floating ice, "Do you care?"

"..."

The old floating ice was silenced!

A few seconds later, the old floating ice coughed!

Chen Mo felt vaguely uneasy. This act of clearing his throat seemed inexplicably familiar...

Then, a burst of pop songs with a broken voice echoed in the small igloo!

"I love you floating alone in the ocean! I love the way you freeze!"

"I love you for standing through the waves! You refused to wrap yourself in clothes!"

"I love your frozen palms! But you dare to steal the evil ghost's costume!"

"I love that you are so much like me! We have the same bad habits!"

Chen Mo is crazy!

"Shut up!"

The fire is going crazy!

"Hurry up and add wood!"

The old turtle is crazy!

"Brother! I'm convinced, brother! Brother, please accept your magical powers! My ears hurt!"

Chen Mo covered his ears and looked back. The flames of the fire were trembling. He looked at the old turtle again. He didn't want the remaining half of the fish. He ran faster than a rabbit and rushed out into the sea in an instant. At the same time, The steel cable tied to the old turtle was stretched straight!

Never imagined!

His invincible weapon is actually the shrill singing voice of the old ice floe under his feet!

But this mental pollution is unbearable!

Chen Mo quickly added a piece of wood to the fire, and the flames instantly swelled. Old Floe Bing let out a shrill scream, and the extremely awkward singing suddenly stopped, replaced by Lao Floe Bing's continuous cannon-like spitting of fragrance!

But Chen Mo and Gao Huolu agreed that Lao Fu Bing's scolding voice was so pleasant that they both let out a sigh of relief!

The old turtle that escaped finally swam back quickly, rushed to the door of the igloo, picked up another half-cooked small sea fish, and quickly swallowed it into his stomach, with his butt backwards, as if he could escape at any time!

This once again endorses Lao Bing's unbearable singing voice and its reputation as a nuclear weapon in the noise world!

Chen Mo doesn't want to experience this feeling again!

He happily poured a cup of Erguotou for Lao Fu Bing, poured it on Lao Fu Bing's head, and then discussed it very politely: "Old man! Promise me, if you don't sing in the future, drinking will be a trivial matter!"

"Zi Liu~"

The old floating ice felt that he had ushered in the highlight moment of Bingsheng, and he arrogantly ignored Chen Mo. Then it changed to the ending where there was an extra piece of wood in the fire, and let out a piercing scream.

but

This time the old floating ice is really honest!

"I'm not going to sing anymore! You kid, please turn down the fire on the fire! It's too hot!!!"

Chen Mo looked at the grilling fire. The flames were indeed too high and had already burned through the metal mesh of the barbecue grill. In order to prevent the grilling fire from melting the top of the igloo, Chen Mo poured some water on the grilling fire!

Zi La La——

"I'm going to die! You actually poured water on my head!!!"

No more baking on the fire!

Chen Mo was speechless!

Every day, this little igloo has endless lawsuits!

"Okay! I'm leaving!"

Chen Mo put on his gloves and went out!

Visually, there was going to be a big argument between the roasting fire and the old floating ice. As expected, there was a quarrel between the two sides. The old turtle didn't mind the excitement and turned around to watch.

The old guy actually still has this habit?

Chen Mo shook his head helplessly and looked into the distance. The sky was slightly dark, and there was a small piece of floating ice floating on the sea. It was not far from here, and it would probably float by his ice floe.

If this had happened before, he might have given up.

But now that Old Turtle is here, this small piece of ice must not be let go!

"Old Turtle, stop watching the fun, it's time to get to work, get ready to help me get ice cubes!"

The old turtle looked back, then continued to listen to the quarrel between the old floating ice and the fire, his behavior was extremely lax!

With no choice, Chen Mo swung the meteor hammer and hit the turtle's shell!

Bang!

There was a crisp sound from the turtle shell, and it cracked...

The old turtle let out a scream and stared at Chen Mo with two round eyes, a look of disbelief on his face!

Chen Mo was also helpless.

"Who knew your shell was so fragile? Don't look at me! Go to work!"

"Don't you know if you don't eat well you will be deficient in calcium? You... can work! You have to add fish!"

"Stop pretending! You don't have the final say on how many fish you want to catch and draw? At the worst, you can just eat more and raise the turtle shell, okay?"

The old turtle still wanted to argue, but Chen Mo didn't give it a chance because the meteor hammer started swinging again!

Thump thump thump thump thump

Plop——

This guy stepped on the ice floes and quickly jumped into the sea. He swam towards the pile of ice floes without any instructions.

Know everything!

Just pretending!

Just playing extreme tug with you!

Why are there people like this around me?

Chen Mo suspected that he might have lacked virtue before entering this doomsday game, but looking back carefully, apart from being too serious about his work and squeezing out a few competitors, he didn't seem to have done anything too immoral!

never mind

The old turtle came back with an ice block on his head, and he didn't have time to think about what is there and what is not!

"Help, help, help!"

"I'm empty! I'm empty!"

"It's all ice, it's all ice!"

Obviously, there was an ice cube that didn't want to be salvaged. Chen Mo didn't care about that. He ran over to pick up the ice cube and decompose it directly!

[Obtain: crushed ice x2, plastic hose synthesis diagram x1! 】

"It's actually a composite picture?"

What can synthetic plastic hoses be used for?

Serve as a straw?

Just kidding, do you still care about that kind of enjoyment now?

Chen Mo quickly opened the introduction information to check.

Later, he discovered that he might have to face a big job!

[Plastic hose synthesis diagram: plastic (2\/2)]

[Description: One of the important components of diving armor! 】

Diving armor

It seems that the next step is to explore the depths of the sea!

Now there are only plastic tubes. If you want to make a diving armor, you will probably need many more components!

While Chen Mo was thinking about it, the old turtle pushed back another ice cube!

He quickly decomposed it and actually got another composite picture!

[Synthetic picture of diving armor: reinforced exoskeleton (0\/1), metal plate (0\/10), plastic hose (0\/10), metal pipe (0\/10), steel cable (0\/ 10)】

[Description: A hard and practical diving armor, the reinforced exoskeleton in the component must be obtained from special channels! 】

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 31 Do tasks, make money, and get treasure chests

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Diving armor synthesis picture! ! !

Chen Mo feels that this job is indeed a bit big, and what does the introduction information mean that the enhanced exoskeleton needs to be obtained from special channels?

Since coming to this world, all supplies can only be salvaged from the sea, unless they encounter small icebergs.

Chen Mo couldn't think of a reason, so he chose to continue driving the ice cube that the old turtle had brought back.

[Obtain: Crushed Ice x2, Wood x1! 】

[Obtain: Crushed Ice x2, Stone x1! 】

[Obtain: Crushed Ice x2, Drift Bottle x1! 】

Actually got the drift bottle again?

This was the first time Chen Mo had ever opened something like this in ice cubes. He looked carefully at the label on the bottle and was stunned.

The label says "Seafood Soy Sauce" in four big characters!

nice one!

Soy sauce has a salty taste. You can use it to stew fish soup in the future. It will taste great!

Chen Mo felt that his little life was getting more and more promising. He packed up all the supplies and finished the quarrel with the old floating ice and the fire.

He led the old turtle back to the small igloo. The old turtle consciously acted as the door. He held a sun umbrella and sat on the straw mat to warm himself by the fire. It was quite comfortable.

After posting a few transactions on defective food products on the trading channel, Chen Mo checked the status of the communication channel. Every night, the communication channel was full of wails.

When the temperature drops late at night, most players can only survive. After all, they can only live in an ice wall without a roof, and the fuel may not be enough.

After a while, someone started talking about the mysterious cruise ship again.

Chen Mo widened his eyes, wanting to see if any players had approached the cruise ship, or simply boarded it, but there was no one...

No chance at all!

[The cruise ship passed less than 200 meters away from me. I'm sure there must be someone there! 】

[Are you sure you are human? Could it be a ghost or something? I've seen ghosts! 】

【Are there ghosts in this world? 】

Chen Mo agreed!

There is indeed a ghost!

I just killed one by myself!

Thanks to the piercing singing voice of the old floating ice!

Suddenly, a piece of news attracted Chen Mo's attention!

Someone is approaching the cruise ship!

[(Han Tuo) Brothers, the big cruise ship is coming towards me. The ice floe is facing me. It will be close to me in five minutes! 】

【What the hell? 】

[Brother, are you still in a happy mood? The cruise ship comes and smashes the ice floe directly for you! 】

[(Han Tuo) I really admit it! With a fishing spear in hand, I must get on the boat today! 】

【Eat melon! 】

【Eat melon and want to buy some cheap pieces of wood! 】

[Send a message at any time, everyone is watching! 】

[Where is the cruise ship? 】

[Brother, you must tell us how you died before you die! 】

【(Han Tuo)......】

[(Han Tuo) Can you please stop cursing me? 】

[(Han Tuo) Dont breastfeed either! ! ! 】

【Just watch the excitement! 】

[Can you tell me the details? Are there people or ghosts inside the cruise ship? 】

[(Han Tuo) Do you think you can see me facing the cruise ship? The cruise ship is too high! At least as high as five or six stories! 】

[(Han Tuo) I cant stand it anymore! 】

[(Han Tuo) Im really worried about the ice floe being smashed! 】

【brother! Hold on! Everyone is waiting for your news! 】

【(Han Tuo) is here! Can't you give me some material support? At any rate, I am trying my best to find out information for you guys! 】

【Moral support! 】

[Mental support +1! 】

[I am already poor enough and cannot afford material support. Mental support +1! 】

【(Han Tuo)......】

[(Han Tuo) is really here! 】

[(Han Tuo) What a loud noise! 】

[(Han Tuo) I cant do it anymore! 】

[(Han Tuo) Help! ! ! 】

【No! Brother, dont die! 】

[Did the ice floe sink? 】

[Say something quickly! Say something! 】

Within five seconds of Han Tuos message disappearing, hundreds of messages appeared on the communication channel!

Everyone, including Chen Mo, was paying attention to Han Tuo's situation.

This is not the first time that a mysterious cruise ship has appeared. Everyone is curious. Moreover, if Han Tuo gets the supplies on the cruise ship, all players will be busy looking for the cruise ship!

Then no one will sleep at night, after all, cruise ships appear at night!

After another ten seconds, there was still no news from Han Tuo in the communication channel.

Chen Mo wanted to send this guy a private message, but it was of no use. He guessed that his private message had gone viral!

a!

If you never send a message, then this person is probably dead!

Explain that approaching a cruise ship is life-threatening!

In the communication channel, many people have already reached conclusions!

【over! I'm afraid this thing is dead! 】

[Thanks for the trial and error! 】

[Im just saying that theres definitely something wrong with this damn cruise ship! 】

[I didnt even have time to send a message, Im afraid he died in an instant! 】

[Everyone, please be careful and dont get close to the cruise ship! 】

【Thats right! 】

Chen Mo disagreed with everyone's comments. Even if there was danger on the cruise ship, he would have to board the cruise ship sooner or later. After all, there must be a lot of supplies necessary for survival on the cruise ship!

Of course, even more tempting is the cruise itself!

Living on a cruise ship is much better than living on an ice floe!

While thinking, Han Tuo, who had disappeared, suddenly spoke!

[(Han Tuo) Brothers! I'm back! The cruise ship almost ran over my ice floe just now, I was scared...]

[So scared that you cant even send out the message? 】

[Not that exaggerated, right? 】

[It doesnt hurt your back to stand and talk, why dont you give it a try? 】

[Dont talk about those things that are there or not, Han Tuo, didnt you see anything else? 】

【Yeah! Lets get to the point! 】

[(Han Tuo) The cruise ship suddenly turned around less than fifty meters away from me, but I received a warning! 】

[What tip? 】

[(Han Tuo) Doomsday cruise is not open yet, so stay tuned! 】

【】

【That's it? 】

[Youre not making this up, are you? 】

[(Han Tuo) Youre just making it up! I made it up and got eaten alive by a shark! ! ! 】

[Announcement: The mission system is officially launched! All players get the newbie mission: Shark Fighting in the Angry Sea! Players who complete the novice mission will receive the novice mission reward: gold coin x1, frozen iron treasure chest x1! 】

【What the hell? What the hell are you talking about? Fighting sharks in the angry sea! Shark's shark! ! ! 】

[This is a novice mission? 】

[I seriously doubt that you are really lying, and all game players will be eaten alive by sharks! 】

[I received detailed mission information, and it was actually to kill a shark! 】

【What the hell? Poisoned milk! ! ! 】

At this moment, Chen Mo also received a task reminder in front of him.

[Novice mission: Fighting sharks in the angry sea]

[Mission goal: Kill a ten-meter-long four-eyed giant shark within 3 hours! 】

[Task reward: gold coin x1, frozen iron treasure chest x1! 】

In the detailed information of the mission, a piece of data appeared, 10 meters long!

Chen Mo remembered that the shark he drove away last time was only five or six meters tall. Is it too difficult to kill such a big shark this time?

But if you fail to complete the kill within 3 hours, does that mean the mission has failed?

Also, what is the use of the reward gold coins?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 32 The situation is very different

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Chen Mo had no time to think about the use of the gold coins!

The shark is coming!

The old floe suddenly shouted, "Shark! Big shark!!!"

Chen Mo immediately tightened his grip on the meteor hammer, and suddenly heard a loud bang from the door, and the old turtle fell on the ice.

At this moment, its body was completely shrunk next to the igloo, and the sound of chattering teeth came from its mouth!

Extremely frightened!

This guy is really cowardly!

But Chen Mo was also a little worried. After all, it was a ten-meter-long four-eyed giant shark. Can the meteor hammer in his hand really work?

I'm afraid that the shark will directly break the ice floe!

Bang!

The good ones dont work, the bad ones work!

A painful scream came from the old ice floe, and the entire ice floe began to shake!

"Chen Mo! It's going to crush me! Think of a way quickly!"

Chen Mo rushed out of the igloo with the meteor hammer. The sea was dark and there was no shark to be seen at all, let alone killed!

He is on top of the ice floe, and the shark is under the ice floe, so there is no way to hit him!

Suddenly, the ice floe was hit with a muffled sound!

The shark hit the ice floe again!

The ice shook violently, and Chen Mo almost lost his balance. When he turned around, his face turned pale!

The huddled old turtle slid directly out along the swaying and sloping ice!

Plop!

Before Chen Mo could stop this thing, it completely fell into the sea!

"Stupid turtle! Come back!!!"

The old turtle was probably so frightened that he almost fell into the sea. If he didn't hurry up and swim upstream, at this moment, the old floating ice let out a cry of surprise!

"No! The shark is eyeing that old thing!!!"

"Depend on!"

How could a shark just swallow the coolie he had worked so hard to catch?

There are steel cables attached to the turtles!

Thinking of this, Chen Mo immediately rushed over and grabbed the steel cable and pulled it back!

When the old floating ice saw the situation on the bottom of the sea, he screamed in shock!

"Oh my God! That old guy was almost eaten by a shark!"

"Chen Mo! Work harder!"

"I can't bear to see such a bloody scene, I'm dizzy with blood!"

"Harder! Harder!!!!"

Chen Mo could barely use up his strength to feed himself!

What a coward!

What time has it been? I dont know if I can swim back?

He pulled the rope hard, pulling it back section by section. Finally, after a few seconds, the big turtle shell was dragged out of the sea by Chen Mo!

At the same time, a huge wave suddenly broke out on the sea surface, and a bloody mouth broke through the water, and it was about to swallow the old turtle alive!

Chen Mo pulled the steel cable hard, and the turtle shell hit the edge of the old floating ice and hit it. It fell on the ice several times, causing the old floating ice to curse in pain!

The four-eyed giant shark, which was more than ten meters long, missed a hit and fell into the sea, causing a huge wave of water. It twisted its body and took a bite of the old ice floe!

Click!

"ah--"

The old ice floe let out a scream, and Chen Mo pulled the steel cable that tied the old turtle with one hand, swung the meteor hammer with the other, and smashed it towards the big shark!

The sharp spikes of the meteor hammer scratched the shark's skin. Almost at the same time, Chen Mo heard a "hiss--"!

It's the noise coming from the shark!

It hurts so much!

But this four-eyed giant shark obviously didn't take this skin injury seriously. It swayed violently and slammed towards the ice floe. It was about to pounce on the ice floe to eat the powder!

"Damn it! Are you a seal?"

"I bite!"

Click!

Chen Mo ducked back, and the shark jumped into the air and hit the ice floe hard, causing the old floating ice to scream again!

Chen Mo found the right opportunity, taking advantage of the shark being slapped on the ice floe and making it difficult to move, and smashed the first-class star hammer over, causing several holes in the shark's face!

The four-eyed shark stared at Chen Mo with its four eyes. It swayed suddenly and retracted into the sea for an instant, but it began to eat the ice floes non-stop!

The sharp teeth of the shark are at least one square bite per bite. If you bite like this, you will be gone together with the old ice floe in less than five minutes!

You love chewing ice, right?

I'll let you chew it!

Chen Mo dug into his backpack and took out the ice cube containing the contaminants. He wondered what would happen if a shark swallowed it!

Anyway, do it!

Chen Mo rushed towards the four-eyed giant shark's bloody mouth, pushed with both hands, and threw the ice cube directly into the shark's mouth!

Click!

The ice cubes and the old ice floe shattered at the same time. Chen Mo watched as the shark's body suddenly twitched and started to vomit out!

"Cough! Cough cough cough!"

"vomit"

"What the hell???"

The four-eyed giant shark's body twitched, obviously realizing that it had swallowed some unclean foreign object, and it made a disgusting sound of vomiting!

Taking advantage of this moment, Chen Mo swung the meteor hammer and hit the shark on the head!

But avoided by the shark!

Not only is this guy huge, he's also extremely agile. He even dodges the spike-filled hammer head when he's vomiting!

But Chen Mo was speechless!

Do sharks really vomit?

Listening to movement is really good...

"vomit"

"What dirty thing?"

"You disgusting humans!!!"

"vomit"

As the four-eyed shark twisted its body, the sea surface was rolled up in waves!

It looked like the shark was in pain.

What exactly are those pollutants?

Could it be Xiang?

No!

Chen Mo felt that shark was 10,000 times more disgusting than eating Xiang!

At this time, it's best to stay away from that shark!

Don't be slapped on the body by pollutant-contaminated seawater, otherwise what will happen if you don't protect yourself...

Chen Mo quickly backed away, thinking that the shark would slow down after a while, but it actually twisted and vomited and swam away!

But the sound of vomiting still reached my ears!

"vomit"

"It's so disgusting!"

"I saw that guy vomiting a bunch of black stuff!"

Chen Mo was stunned!

Old Floe's eyesight is really good!

In this dark sky, it can actually see the color of the things the shark spits out in the sea!

It looked like he couldn't kill this shark!

Just wait for another shark to show up!

This hurts a bit...

I wasted a piece of ice containing pollutants, didn't kill the shark, and let it escape. I even lost several square meters of floating ice!

Who can I talk to to reason with you?

Shaking his head helplessly, Chen Mo looked around for a while and found no other sharks approaching.

He stamped his feet and asked Old Floe: "Are there any sharks at the bottom of the sea?"

"No more! Haven't you had enough? I can't bear it anymore, please fix it first!"

"We'll talk about it later!"

Chen Mo said perfunctorily, feeling a little nervous!

During the three hours of the mission, there won't be only one shark appearing, right?

He opened the communication channel to check the situation. However, other people's experiences were exactly the opposite!

【Oh My God? Such a big shark? My ice floe is almost eaten by it! 】

【What the hell? Isn't this shark afraid of death? I cut it three times and it still won't go away! 】

[Is this definitely a novice mission? 】

[Brothers, who has a spear? My spear is broken! 】

[Hold on, the shark bites the ice floe while I make the ice floe. Just wait for three hours! 】

Obviously, at present, I am the only one who encounters a situation where sharks run away...

Is this good news or bad news?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 33: Happy to give you a coin

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Everyone else was shrouded in fear of sharks, but Chen Mo looked helpless, as if he had lost something important!

Because the shark ran away!

There is no task to be done!

Can't get mission reward!

Chen Mo believes that the gold coins must be of great use!

I just dont know how to use it yet!

never mind

Just have to wait and see if there are any other sharks.

Chen Mo stood on the old ice floe, looking longingly at the sea, wishing he could pull out a thick shark tail fin from the sea!

After a few minutes, he couldn't hold it any longer, opened the communication channel and quickly sent a message!

[(Chen Mo) Brothers, has anyone encountered the second shark? I lost my shark! 】

【What the hell? ? ? 】

[Lost the shark? Roll rough! 】

[Did you drive the shark away? Why were you driven away? 】

【Damn it! A team of three of us couldn't defeat that shark! 】

[There are still people hoping that the shark will come back? 】

There are only a few people who responded to the message, which is good. Its quite courageous to reply to the message while fighting sharks!

After seeing these messages, Chen Mo was sure of one thing. The situation he was currently experiencing was unique and he had no way to ask for help!

Careless!

You shouldn't have used that ice!

Otherwise the shark wouldnt have run away!

I can only watch others get gold coins and treasure chests, but can I trade food for gold coins in other people's hands?

Its a bit confusing!

Players who can kill sharks are still short of food?

Chen Mo decided not to wait any longer and went back to sleep!

Anyway, the novice mission has nothing to do with me anymore, so why not take good care of yourself.

While I was thinking about it, the old ice floe under my feet suddenly let out an exclamation!

"Chen Mo! Are you having bad luck today?"

"Hey? The shark is back???"

Hearing these words, Chen Mo was not unhappy at all, but looked around expectantly. Lao Fu Bing was provoked by Chen Mo's abnormal behavior and coughed, almost out of breath, and shouted in confusion!

"You...the squid is here! It's not the little squid, it's the mother squid! It's the mother squid!!!"

"What the hell is a squid? Isn't that just food? This is a good thing!"

Chen Mo's mood improved instantly. He quickly rushed into the igloo and added three or four pieces of wood to the fire without hesitation!

The old floating ice was so frightened!

"Fuck!!!"

"Chen Mo! You want to die with me!"

"I'm going to be boiled!"

Chen Mo quickly rushed out of the small igloo, took out the remaining half bottle of Erguotou in his backpack, and poured it all on Lao Fu Bing's head.

"It's not a big deal, just drink more! You won't get hot if you drink too much!"

"Chen Mo, you're... finished! It's coming!"

The old floating ice let out a cry of surprise, and at the same time, three or four thigh-thick squid tentacles rushed out from one side of the floating ice!

Chen Mo replaced the ghost-slaying blade. This thing is extremely sharp. When dealing with such boneless tentacles, there is no need to worry about wear and tear!

He was not timid at all, he rushed over and cut off a squid tentacle with a knife!

A heartbreaking roar came from the bottom of the sea, and the pain was so painful that Chen Mo couldn't even hear clearly what the old squid was scolding. It was definitely not a good thing anyway. What he was more worried about was that the other tentacle must not be moistened!

Therefore, Chen Mo quickly cut off the other tentacle, and used his left hand to grab the last tentacle sticking out of the sea. With a slash of the knife, the three huge squid tentacles were disconnected from the head, and they were still jumping around!

"My claws! My claws!!!"

At this time, Chen Mo was finally in the mood to listen to what Yuyu was mumbling, but it was not nutritious. Chen Mo hoped to hear this guy say something like, I will definitely come back, but he didn't, and he didn't say anything about the future. If you will bring your whole family together to take revenge.

on the contrary

"It's too scary! It's dangerous! It's too dangerous! I guarantee you'll never see a squid again!"

The disabled giant squid cursed and cursed in one breath!

The originally planned live grilled squid claws had no chance of coming to fruition!

Chen Mo felt that this was a failure of all his hard work!

There was a flame as big as a roasting fire, and water was dripping from the roof of the igloo!

Okay, lets grill these squid tentacles first!

Chen Mo was in a good mood. It was a trivial matter to lose a gold coin now. If you disassemble these three squid tentacles, you can get 30 pieces of squid tentacle meat!

Quite profitable!

Chen Mo dragged three twisting squid claws into the small igloo, decomposed them quickly, and put the decomposed squid meat pieces on the barbecue grill, but the flame was too big, and it was basically the same as burning it directly!

The cowardly old turtle stretched out his head at some point and stared at the huge pieces of squid tentacle meat. Chen Mo watched it swallow hard and put the pieces of meat into the small igloo very vigilantly. .

Not being stingy!

The key point is that this guy's stomach is like a bottomless pit. As long as you give it food, he can keep eating. When will it end?

"You! Eat it tomorrow! Don't starve yourself to death!"

The old turtle chirped without making a sound, as if he knew it was a bit embarrassing to act cowardly when facing the shark, so he even shrank his head.

Or is he just an old turtle with pride?

Thats fine!

At least it proves that this guy is not shameless!

The pieces of meat that Chen Mo put on the barbecue grill were cooked quickly. The cooked pieces of meat shrank a lot, and were almost as thick as an arm. After grilling ten pieces in a row, the flames became weaker, so there was no need to worry about it. Grilled the roof.

But the top of the igloo had melted. In order to keep it strong, Chen Mo started busy repairing the igloo with fresh water. After repairing the igloo, he went to repair the damaged old ice floe.

I dont know how long I have been busy, but Chen Mo suddenly received a reminder!

[Congratulations to the player for completing the novice mission, fighting sharks in the angry sea! 】

[Reward: gold coin x1, frozen iron treasure chest x1! 】

"What the hell?"

"The mission is actually completed?"

"The four-eyed shark...is so sick to death so quickly?"

Chen Mo's face was filled with excitement, and with a glimmer of light, a very familiar iron treasure box appeared on the ice floe.

In addition, in his hand, there was an extra gold coin the size of a one-dollar coin!

This gold coin is actually a physical entity!

Chen Mo originally thought that gold coins were just a number in the game system, but the physical gold coins were a bit unexpected!

However, he didn't have time to take a closer look at the gold coin at this time, because he was about to open the treasure chest!

What if the frozen iron treasure box turns into a lively iron treasure box...

That would be more troublesome!

Chen Mo quickly opened the treasure chest!

Following a series of prompt messages, Chen Mo showed a strange expression on his face!

"What the hell... coming again???"

[Get: Stone x1! 】

[Obtain: Wood x2! 】

[Get: Cannonball x1! 】

The third cannonball!

So many shells!

But no guns!

This is quite frustrating!

Even if a tire blows out this time!

At least we can make a pair!

Chen Mo shook his head for a while and focused his attention on the gold coin again...

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 34 What to do if you want them all?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Isn't this gold coin a bit of a joke..."

Chen Mo originally thought that there would be some special pattern printed on this gold coin, but instead, one side was printed with "positive" and the other side was printed with "reverse"!

【gold】

[Explanation: The universal currency of the doomsday world, in addition to being freely circulated among players, can also be used to pay for doomsday cruise tickets. Of course, it can also help you make a choice when you face difficulty in choosing! 】

Difficulty in choosing...

Its so considerate!

Chen Mo was speechless for a while, and suddenly remembered what happened to Han Tuo!

It turns out that you need this thing to enter the doomsday cruise ship!

Now that I have obtained gold coins, can I buy a ticket to go on the Doomsday Cruise?

While thinking about it, the communication channel interface suddenly popped up in front of Chen Mo!

At the same time, an announcement popped up in the communication channel!

[Announcement: Player Chen Mo was the first to complete the novice mission of the game and received double rewards. The gold coin payment system is officially open, and the doomsday cruise is officially open to players! 】

Do you want to be so high-profile? ? ?

Chen Mo didn't expect that his name would be announced in the announcement!

At this time, the three hours of the task were not over yet. Even so, the communication channel was still flooded with hundreds of messages instantly!

【What the hell? ? ? 】

[Really killed it? 】

【How about playing? 】

【Damn it! Our team almost got first place, but we got double rewards? Why didn't I tell you earlier! 】

[He is indeed a boss! How awesome! 】

Chen Mo also didn't expect that he would become the number one in a daze!

He originally thought that the task was hopeless, but when it was finally completed, he was the first to complete it and received double the reward!

In front of Chen Mo, a faint light flashed, and another frozen iron treasure box appeared, and there was another gold coin in his hand!

Opening the treasure box with a look of surprise on his face, his expression instantly froze!

"Oh? It's really double! Almost exactly the same?"

[Get: Stone x1! 】

[Obtain: Wood x2! 】

[Get: Cannonball x1! 】

[Get: Gold Coin x1! 】

Another cannonball? But theres an extra gold coin~

At this moment, Chen Mo didn't know whether he should be happy or...

never mind!

Who thinks there are too many shells? What's more, I was given an extra gold coin, which is enough for 3 coins.

Chen Mo stuffed the cannonballs and gold coins into his backpack and looked around, hoping to see a passing cruise ship!

Now that I have gold coins and know how to board a cruise ship, all I have to do is meet a cruise ship!

However

It was dark all around and there was no trace of the cruise ship at all!

Obviously I was overthinking it. I kept busy all night until the middle of the night. It would be dawn in less than two or three hours, and there was a high probability that I would not see the cruise ship!

He looked at the communication channel again and saw that the three-hour task time had ended. Some of the players who had survived the disaster were showing off that they had obtained gold coins, while many others were sighing about their survival after the disaster!

For most people, not dying is considered a win!

Want more gold coins?

And something happened that made both parties feel terrible!

Players who have obtained gold coins cannot find the cruise ship, and players who encounter the cruise ship have no gold coins...

Chen Mo seriously suspected that this broken game was intentional!

Just as he was about to close the communication channel, he found that everyone was actually talking about diving armor!

[Brothers, I have created a composite picture of diving armor, and I would like to ask you if you want to use it? 】

【What the hell? Have you opened it too? I thought I was the only one who drove it! 】

[Isnt it? Are they all open? 】

【I was decomposed from ice cubes! 】

[Everyone has a share in co-authoring this thing? 】

【have to! Guess there may be missions for diving released in the future! 】

[The question is where to go about strengthening the exoskeleton? It is said that it needs to be obtained from special channels. What special channels? 】

【The devil knows! 】

[Could it be a random mission? I found a random quest! Everyone, pay attention to the glowing jellyfish. The glowing jellyfish is a random mission! 】

[Is this what the mission system is open for? 】

【wipe? Don't take random tasks! I was given a winter swimming mission that asked me to swim in the sea for three hours at a stretch! There is a special penalty for failing the key! 】

【Nima...】

Chen Mo looked around and didn't find any glowing jellyfish, but if he encountered a perverted mission like winter swimming, he might have to admit defeat!

After confirming again that there were no glowing jellyfish nearby, Chen Mo's eyes returned to the communication channel.

Then, he saw an unlucky guy passively accepting a random mission!

【Damn it! The jellyfish will automatically take over the mission when it hits the ice floe! My task is to catch shrimp, and the penalty for failure is to eliminate 10 square meters of floating ice! 】

[You have nothing to do, take advantage of the moment and build 10 more square meters! 】

Enthusiastic friends have already thought of a way for him. I wonder what kind of failure punishment the player who receives the winter swimming mission will have to bear...

Chen Mo was a little curious and planned to watch more of the excitement, but the next moment, a prompt suddenly popped up in front of him!

[Your ice floe encounters a glowing jellyfish, accept a random mission and let go of that ice cube! 】

[Mission goal: Do not collect any ice cubes within 12 hours! 】

[Task reward: gold coin x1, frozen iron treasure chest x1! 】

[Penalty for failure: 50% fuel deduction! 】

Chen Mo was stunned when he saw the content of the mission!

"What the hell kind of mission is this?"

"Why don't you salvage the ice?"

This is terrible!

The value of gold coins cannot be estimated at the moment, but the supplies contained in an iron treasure box may not be comparable to the supplies obtained by salvaging ice cubes in 12 hours!

But I have too much fuel on hand!

There are dozens of pieces of wood. Wood is now hard currency. If you can't complete the task, you will be deducted 50%, which is very painful!

Chen Mo looked at the wood and thought for a moment, how about trading all the wood?

Not reconciled...

If you dont complete the mission, the gold coins and treasure chests will be gone!

Chen Mo suddenly thought of the use of gold coins!

Deciding whether to make a decision?

What a considerate person!

Chen Mo felt that he had to think of a decent way. He wanted the mission reward, and he also wanted the supplies in the ice!

In this case

He set his sights on the old turtle.

"Old Turtle? Can you herd the ice? Like a sheepdog herding sheep!"

The old turtle was silent for a long time, then turned to look at Chen Mo, his eyes full of confusion, "What is a shepherd dog? What is a sheep?"

"..."

As a senior sea creature, it seems reasonable that the old turtle does not recognize sheepdogs and sheep.

Chen Mo shook his head helplessly, "In short, when you encounter ice blocks, push them towards the ice floe, but don't push them onto the ice floe!"

"Why do you keep arching? Isn't it troublesome? Aren't I tired?"

"Add fish!"

"One cannot do it!"

"Add a piece of squid tentacle meat!"

Chen Mo threw a piece of squid meat equivalent to the size of three or four small sea fish in front of the old turtle.

"Isn't it Mu Bing? It's not impossible for Mu Yang to do it!"

"..."

Obviously, this old turtle was just pretending to be stupid!

This guy obviously knows what a sheep is, what a dog is, and what a shepherd dog is...

Wait for the price increase! ! !

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 35: Old Floe, strengthen a wave?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

From now on, no ice can be salvaged for twelve hours.

Chen Mo took out his alarm clock and looked at the time. It was now four o'clock in the morning, which meant that the time when ice could not be salvaged would last until four o'clock in the afternoon!

If you are lucky, you can encounter three or four waves of ice. If you are not lucky, you can at least encounter one or two waves of ice. It seems that the task of the old turtle is not small, and I dont know if it can do it...

There were still about two hours until dawn, and Chen Mo was in no mood to sleep. He wanted to see if there were any high-end materials for sale on the trading channel.

While he was warming himself by the fire, he was flipping through the pages. Most people were still selling some basic supplies, and the most people wanted to trade food and wood. Of course, there were also people who were trading high-end supplies such as magic cryolite.

But that's basically wishful thinking...

If he could trade it, he would have been in the game long ago, and it would still be their turn?

Suddenly, a piece of transaction information attracted Chen Mo. It was a rare material, and the seller also marked it with a note!

[(Enhanced Ice Floe Synthetic Picture) Trading (Small Sea Fish x10, Wood x10)]

[Note: The strengthened ice floe is harder! 】

Such a good thing, no one trades it?

Chen Mo scratched his head and thought that the reason might be that the materials needed to build the ice floe were too easy to obtain. For most players, if the ice floe was bitten by a shark, they would have to use crushed ice to repair it.

As a result, not many players will want it if the price is so high!

Chen Mo is not short of food and drink, and has already taken care of food and clothing, so he wants to get this composite picture even more!

Chen Mo sent a private message to the player who clicked to publish the transaction!

[(Chen Mo) Brothers? If your composite picture is cheaper, Ill take it! 】

The other party didn't reply. Maybe he was sleeping, or maybe he was busy doing random tasks. Chen Mo decided to wait for the news and see if there were any other products he liked.

As soon as he returned to the trading channel, he saw a series of newly posted transaction contents!

Someone is selling artillery shells...

The price is so cheap!

Just two pieces of wood and three small sea fish!

Although Chen Mo already had enough shells, he still sent a transaction message to the other party as quickly as possible, using one piece of squid meat instead of three small sea fish!

This wave the other party wont lose!

Probably because he was too short of food and fuel, as soon as he sent this message, he received a transaction reminder!

[The transaction is successful and you get: Cannonball x1! 】

Perfect!

Got another useless shell!

But Chen Mo felt that the price was quite a bargain. If he hadn't seen it when the other party posted the transaction, it would probably have been quickly taken away by other players!

I have 5 cannonballs on hand, but I still suffer from no cannons!

Chen Mo thought, there will be cannons sooner or later anyway, so he should first stock up on enough ammunition, preferably a few hundred rounds. Once he has cannons, he will be the king of the ocean!

Thinking of this, Chen Mo quickly placed a few transactions on the trading channel.

[(Squid Tentacle Meat x2) Trade (Cannonball x1)]

As soon as he put up the transaction, Chen Mo received a transaction reminder, wishing he had a cannonball!

The reserve of artillery shells has reached 6!

He happily stuffed the cannonballs he got into his backpack. In a blink of an eye, the private message speaker flashed. It was a player selling a composite picture of enhanced floating ice.

[Boss Chen Mo, are you kidding me? You are so fat! Are these supplies too expensive? This price is very fair. If you are so awesome, boss, you can't be so petty, right? 】

Is this considered a provocation?

Seems a bit clumsy...

Besides, when did this happen?

The landlords family doesnt have much food left... either!

[(Chen Mo) That Chen Mo is not me. Its the same name. Brother, Ill consider the cheaper one, otherwise I guess you wont be able to sell it! 】

【Duplicate name...】

【Boss! Thank you for thinking of it! 】

[You can keep me alive for a long time just by shaking your hands, so dont bargain! 】

Chen Mo scratched his head. So far, he has not found any players with the same name. This is very strange!

There is only one possibility...

This game should have divisions!

Now is not the time to think about this, bargain!

[(Chen Mo) In short, that Chen Mo is not this Chen Mo. This Chen Mo is very poor. I will give you half of the supplies at most! 】

【】

The other party was speechless for half a minute.

Then

【Boss! You are so good! If the wood is cut in half, the food cannot be reduced! 】

Chen Mo thought for a while and felt that he could squeeze it a little more. After all, the other party let go much faster than expected!

[(Chen Mo) Its still too expensive! You dont even think about it, now that crushed ice is everywhere, who wants to synthesize strengthened ice floes? 】

[So...you are the big boss Chen Mo! ! ! 】

[(Chen Mo) said it has the same name, but in short, its still too expensive! 】

The other party fell into silence.

It seems that it is really not worth it.

Chen Mo waited for more than a minute and finally received the other party's reply.

【Boss! In short, you are Boss Chen Mo! No more running! The price remains the same, I will add more supplies! 】

Add some supplies?

Can consider it!

[(Chen Mo) What supplies will be produced? 】

[I will add a ceramic flower pot! 】

[(Chen Mo) flowerpot...]

After all this hard work, do you need dry hair in a flower pot?

The other party started to explain.

[Boss, dont underestimate my flower pot. It can be used as a helmet. Its quite hard! 】

[(Chen Mo) Forget it, forget it... No need! 】

【etc? Flower pot plus synthetic picture, 10 small sea fish, 5 pieces of wood, this is enough, right? 】

Obviously, the other party is hungry!

Can't get food!

Chen Mo thought about it and felt that he could barely trade it, but he exchanged the 10 small sea fish for 3 pieces of squid meat.

The other party agreed wholeheartedly and quickly sent a transaction request. As Chen Mo completed the transaction, he had a composite picture and a large flowerpot with a blue and white porcelain pattern in his hand!

It's just the right size to put on your head.

Chen Mo checked the item description and understood why the other party didn't want this flowerpot...

【Ceramic Flower Pot】

[Description: Made of hard ceramic, it can be used for planting or as a helmet. The advantage is that it fits well with the head, but the disadvantage is that it does not keep warm! 】

It's so cold in this cold weather, putting a ceramic flowerpot on your head is like cooling your head!

However, Chen Mo felt that wearing this thing on his head would not be a big problem because he had a baseball cap. He could put on the baseball cap first and then put the flower pot on his head!

He tried it and it felt fine, but wearing it for too long might still freeze his head!

Chen Mo stuffed the flower pot into his backpack and thought it would be better to put it on his head when he was in danger. For now, he would like to take a look at the composite picture of the enhanced ice floe!

[Reinforced Ice Floe Synthetic Picture: Crushed Ice (10\/10), Sawdust (0\/1), Iron Wire (0\/1)]

[Explanation: 1 meter x 1 meter reinforced ice floe can be synthesized directly under the original ice floe to increase the thickness of the ice floe. Adding sawdust and iron wire will make the ice floe harder! 】

Add sawdust

Where can I get sawdust?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 36 Obtained: Sawdust x?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

There is a lot of wood in stock, but how to turn all that wood into sawdust?

Chen Mo felt that the synthesis method of this simple material could be found in the synthesis interface, but there was no...

That's how bad it is!

Its impossible to produce quickly without composite images!

But Chen Mo was a little unwilling. He took out the ghost-slaying blade and tried to use the knife to cut the wood himself, and then he got a few sawdust...

[Obtain: Sawdust x? (Less than 1 unit)]

Obviously, whittling wood chips one knife at a time is unrealistic and a bit harsh on the knife!

So I have to find an alternative tool!

for example

Chen Mo looked around, but couldn't find a suitable tool until he set his sights on the "voice-activated door" of the small igloo!

"Hey? Old Turtle? How are your teeth?"

The old turtle stretched his head and looked in with a surprised look on his face, "What? Are there any bones to chew on?"

Chen Mo smiled slightly and said, "Let's discuss it and knock some wood for me!"

With that said, Chen Mo handed a piece of wood to the old turtle's mouth and touched the meteor hammer with his other hand!

It's obviously impossible for this guy to cooperate. Only through coercion and inducement will it be effective!

"Do me a favor and add fish!"

The old turtle looked at the meteor hammer in Chen Mo's hand, and at the smile on his face. He thought it would be better to let Chen Mo keep his smile, but he decided to negotiate the wages clearly first!

"A piece of wood and a fish!"

"No! Three pieces of wood and one fish!"

"Those two pieces of wood and one fish!"

"Still bargaining? Four pieces of wood and one fish!"

The old turtle looked at the meteor hammer in Chen Mo's hand again, worried that the calcium-deficient turtle shell would be punished, so he reluctantly muttered: "Three yuan is three yuan~stingy!!!"

"cut"

Chen Mo doesn't care if the old turtle complains, as long as he can get the job done!

You can be unauthentic in life, but you cant be too unauthentic. Squeezing employees without letting them complain is going too far!

"Bite it!"

The old turtle glanced sideways at Chen Mo, then started chewing on the wood, making a series of harsh noises!

The old floating ice, who had been silent for a long time, snorted a few times and let out an impatient cry: "Who is grinding his teeth if you don't sleep in the middle of the night?"

"Do you care?"

The old turtle stopped and rolled his eyes at the old floating ice.

"Hey? It's you again! I'm telling you, I drank too much today! Don't mess with me!"

"Pooh!"

The old turtle spat out a mouthful of sawdust and cursed, "Don't sing if you have the talent!!!"

"Uh...this..."

The old floating ice was shocked!

After all, it's just a bigger ice cube!

Apart from making some noise, there was no harm done. Chen Mo was worried that the old guy would really sing after a while, so he promptly reminded him: "Old guy! Don't make any noise! ​​I'm knocking on wood to reshape your ice body!"

"Reshape the ice body? What are you going to do???"

"..."

Chen Mo was speechless. His tone sounded like he was going to do something to the old guy...

"Anyway, shut up!"

The old floating ice's mouth is blocked here, and a small pile of sawdust in front of him is ready to be collected!

[Obtain: Sawdust x1! 】

good!

Chen Mo took a closer look and saw that the old turtle had just chewed half of it. In other words, a piece of wood could be chewed into two sawdust!

And the efficiency of the old turtle is really high!

Before dawn, I ate out one portion. I estimate that I could gnaw out at least four portions before dawn!

I just dont know if this guys teeth can handle it

Click, click, click, click...

Perhaps because he felt that the little sea fish had hope, or because he was depressed when he was forced to knock on wood, the old turtle hit harder and harder. In less than twenty minutes, the other half of the wood turned into sawdust!

Chen Mo doesnt care about that, anyway, the higher the work efficiency, the better!

"Old turtle, good job! Come on!"

Old Turtle glanced at Chen Mo sideways and knocked harder. Chen Mo felt a toothache when he heard it!

Soon, the second piece of wood turned into two sawdust!

At this time, the sky was already getting slightly brighter. Chen Mo got out of the small igloo and looked around and found that there was no ice floating nearby.

In other words, you dont have to let the old turtle rush out to catch the ice, just keep letting it knock!

After another half hour, the old turtle knocked off the third piece of wood. Then, it spat out the sawdust in its mouth and stared angrily at Chen Mo asking for his salary!

"Little, little, little...little sea fish!"

My mouth is tired...

Chen Mo feels that such hard-working good employees must be rewarded!

So, he excused himself boldly: "It is impossible to default on the debt, but there are no small sea fish. You can use squid meat pieces instead, but one piece of squid meat is equivalent to three small sea fish, so you have to knock six more pieces of wood to get it." Get squid nuggets!

As he spoke, Chen Mo took out a piece of squid meat from his backpack and placed it next to the barbecue grill to roast slowly.

"As long as you knock six more pieces of wood, this piece of meat will be yours, and it will be hot!"

The old turtle was silent...

It feels like it has been cheated!

But the aroma of the roasted meat has already drifted over!

So the old turtle swallowed, squeaked, looked at the wood in front of him, and chose to continue chewing!

Click, click, click, click...

Sawdust was produced one after another under the frantic chewing of the old turtle's teeth. After more than two hours, the other six pieces of wood were finally crushed into sawdust!

However, the price is that the old turtle has completely turned into a stutter...

"Meat, meat, meat, meat... pieces of meat!"

"Give it, give it, give it...give it to me!"

"I, I, I, I... I'll never do it again... I'll never do it again!"

Chen Mo handed over the grilled squid meat. It was not worried about the old turtle's teeth. It would probably get better after a while. It was more worried about the old turtle's teeth!

Are you sure it can still chew meat?

Obviously, Chen Mo underestimated this guy's teeth. The old turtle's jaw trembled when he chewed the meat, but it did not delay him from eating the meat at all. He swallowed a piece of squid meat in a few mouthfuls, and it took no effort at all to tear it apart!

In other words, I have a reliable "shaving machine"!

After such a long time, Chen Mo guessed that there should be ice cubes approaching the ice floe. He got out of the igloo and looked outside. Sure enough, there was a small pile of ice cubes in the distance, about twenty pieces!

Obviously, the old turtle is about to face a new mission!

Chen Mo felt that Old Turtle was too difficult...

There is so much work that needs to be done!

He felt it was necessary to give it a wave of benefits before arranging a new job!

"Old Turtle, would you like another piece of meat?"

"Hiccup! Okay!"

"Did you make it?"

Chen Mo was sure that he just heard the old turtle's hiccups!

But the old turtle shook his head vigorously, "No! I farted just now!"

"..."

Okay~

To stutter, call hiccups a fart?

Make it happen!

Chen Mo grilled another piece of squid, and while grilling, he said: "After you finish eating this piece, go down and catch the ice cubes. Don't miss it!"

The old turtle opened his mouth wide!

"I'm just going to eat a few pieces of your meat, are you going to tire me out to death???"

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 37: Force gold coins to reveal where the gold coins are!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

After eating the squid meat, the old turtle was reluctantly driven into the sea by Chen Mo...

In the distance, a piece of ice floated sparsely, and the old turtle swam past them. While swimming, he looked back and seemed to be muttering something, which was probably not a good thing!

Chen Mo stood next to the ice floe and stared at it, acting as a supervisor.

This guy complained, but he did a really good job. A turtle gathered together more than a dozen ice cubes, and it was just over ten meters away!

Seeing that it did a good job, Chen Mo was relieved. Now he had 18 pieces of sawdust, enough crushed ice, and enough wire, so he could start synthesizing strengthened ice floe!

Chen Mo opened the composite picture.

[Reinforced Ice Floe Synthetic Picture: Crushed Ice (10\/10), Sawdust (1\/1), Iron Wire (1\/1)]

Complete materials!

synthesis!

With the selection of synthesis, the edge of the ice floe floats slightly. The enhanced ice floe is directly synthesized under the basic ice floe. The change in buoyancy causes this side to float slightly upward.

The old floating ice felt his body change and let out a sigh of relief.

"Well...I feel like my body is much stronger. I'm at least ten years younger!"

For Lao Bing, who claims to have lived for more than a thousand years, the change of being ten years younger is almost negligible.

But what this old guy says is unreliable, so dont use it as a reference.

Chen Mo continued to synthesize, using up all 18 parts of sawdust in one go, and synthesized 18 parts of strengthened floating ice.

The entire ice floe floated two or three centimeters?

Not obvious.

After all, there is still a lot of area left to increase and strengthen the floating ice.

After finishing these things, Chen Mo looked up at the old turtle and found that it was still chasing ice cubes at a distance of more than ten meters, but the ice cubes seemed to be missing, there were still 17 or 18 pieces.

This loss rate is barely acceptable, after all, more than 3 hours have passed.

There are still more than 8 hours left in the mission.

Chen Mo got into the small igloo to rest, warm up by the fire, and see if he could trade any cannonballs.

not at all.

We don't have many cannonballs in our hands.

The communication channel was very lively, everyone was discussing random tasks.

[My mission is completed, I opened the box and got a can of sweet and sour hairtail fish! 】

【incredible! I brought out a rag doll and said I could talk to it. It had a crooked mouth and missing eyes. I was almost scared to death...]

[Can you consider the feelings of players who have not completed the mission? My task is too difficult, I feel like I will be overwhelmed! 】

[Struggling to death? What task? 】

【Big Eater! Let me eat 50 small sea fish in half an hour! 】

[First...you must have fish! 】

[Mission provides fish! But if the mission fails, all food will be deducted, and you wont get any new food for 3 days! 】

【Absolutely! Brother...eat slowly! 】

Chen Mo is convinced, any weird mission can come up!

In comparison, this mission of mine is really stoic...

He shook his head helplessly and suddenly saw an important piece of information!

[I found a drift bottle, and I have bad news! 】

[What's worse news than failing to complete a task? 】

[Everyone, hurry up and synthesize the diving armor. The note on my drift bottle says that there will be less and less ice on the sea surface, and more supplies can only be found below the sea surface! 】

【No...】

[One of the important components of the diving armor cannot be synthesized and can only be obtained through special channels. Who knows what channel it is? 】

【Not sure at all! 】

[Currently, I havent found anyone who has done the mission reward thing...]

[I feel like there are less and less ice cubes every day. It turns out this is a big trend! 】

[No matter what, hurry up and synthesize the diving armor! 】

[Do you think the place where important components were obtained was the doomsday cruise ship? 】

Chen Mo frowned.

It's possible!

Gold coins can definitely not only buy tickets for the doomsday cruise, but 80% of them can also be used for other purchases on the cruise, such as buying equipment and supplies, or other services!

I just dont know how many gold coins the doomsday cruise ticket costs.

At this time, someone happened to inquire about this matter and received a reply from a player who encountered the cruise ship.

[The boat ticket is 10 gold coins. Everyone, who can take advantage of that much money? 】

[Can't afford it, can't afford it...]

[And what can you do if you buy a ferry ticket? 】

[I dont know, no one has been there! 】

[This cruise is too dark, hurry up and save your money, I still do! 】

Chen Mo looked at the gold coins in his backpack and fell silent...

I only have 3 gold coins on hand. After completing the new task at hand, I only have 4 gold coins.

He stared at the gold coins in his hand, shook his head helplessly, and muttered to himself.

"Gold coins, gold coins, where can I find more gold coins?"

Young people are obsessed with money at a young age!

Chen Mo was stunned for a moment and looked down at Lao Fu Bing, but Lao Fu Bing quickly cleared the air.

"Although this is correct, it is indeed not what I said!"

Chen Mo's eyes fell on the gold coins in his hand...

"Gold coins? What did you just say?"

"You're too cold! Can you take me back to the vault of the doomsday cruise ship?"

Its really gold coins to talk about...

Want to go back to the doomsday cruise?

I want you to go back too!

But the quantity is not enough...

Chen Mo shook the gold coins in his hand and wondered which one was talking to him. He scratched his head and said, "First of all, I really want to send you back to the doomsday cruise ship. Secondly, I can't find the doomsday cruise ship now. Finally, I need to gather 10 of your brothers to send him back!"

"Hey! Aren't you just poor?"

"..."

Chen Mo felt a little depressed!

This is the first time I was called poor by money!

Just speechless...

But speaking of gold coins, you should know where the other gold coins are, right?

"Tell me where I can find more gold coins!"

"You still need to ask? It's a treasury!"

"Nonsense! Why am I asking you if I can enter the vault?"

Jin Coin was silent for a few seconds, seeming to realize that what he said was a bit inappropriate.

Afterwards, Jin Coin coughed twice.

"Can't you just buy other people's gold coins?"

"You came up with this idea?"

It's true that Chen Mo can't buy it, but it's expensive. I don't know what the use of going on a cruise ship is. What if I spend so many supplies to collect gold coins? What if I lose money?

What's more, the supply of materials is getting less and less, but the number of gold coins in the players' hands will depreciate in the future as they complete more and more tasks!

"If you can't come up with a good idea, I'll keep you forever and never go on a doomsday cruise!"

"You...do you know which one is me?"

Before he finished speaking, the other two gold coins immediately disowned the relationship!

"It has nothing to do with me, I'm the one on the right!"

"It has nothing to do with me, I'm the one on the left!"

"You...what the hell..."

Three gold coins are going to lead to internal strife?

An anecdote for the ages!

But Chen Mo has a handle on them now!

"Since the three gold coins can speak, let's work out a solution together. They all say that real gold is not afraid of fire. Please warm up!"

With that said, Chen Mo put three gold coins on the barbecue grill and grilled the gold coins!

"What the hell? The gap is too big! I will fall!"

"I told you it has nothing to do with me!"

"I told you to pretend to be dumb and you didn't listen, which made me suffer too!"

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 38 When another turtle comes to the turtle pit

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

On the barbecue grill, the three gold coins started arguing!

He talks here and there, but he doesn't talk about serious things!

"I told you to shut up! If you don't say anything, what's the point?"

"Whoever is like you is just a stuffy gourd, and can't even fart when thrown into a smelting furnace!"

"You're awesome! You're awesome! Don't think I don't know, weren't you just rejected by that delicate gold coin?"

"Even if you don't look at your bearish behavior, you are not getting any deeper day by day!"

"Lick the dog!"

"You two are bachelors, how dare you accuse me?"

"What? Do you have a partner?"

"There are a lot of things that are rare to me in the vault, oh! Hot, hot, hot, hot!!!"

Chen Mo couldn't stand it anymore.

Just add some firewood!

Bake this guy who is a licker and a scumbag!

But it affects Chiyu.

"Hey! Chen Mo, can you please consider my feelings?"

"You are being tortured to extract a confession, please bear with me for a while!"

Chen Mo looked at the three gold coins that were set ablaze by the flames and screamed, "Say something useful!"

"Speak quickly! It's too hot!"

"What did you say?"

"Where can I find our brothers and sisters?"

"Didn't they say treasury?"

"He's not happy!"

"Wait? I remembered! Get us down first!"

Chen Mo didn't dare touch it.

Hot!

So he poured half a basin of water on it.

Its another disaster for Chiyu.

The roasting fire made an angry scolding sound, and received perfunctory comfort from Chen Mo in time.

Finally, the three gold coins were afraid.

"I know a place, the Golden Island, where you can get a lot of gold!"

Golden Island?

Chen Molai became interested.

"Where is the Golden Island?"

"have no idea"

"Are you kidding me?"

"But I know how to get there!"

"explain!"

Chen Mo looked helpless.

"The Doomsday Cruise has a hot air balloon ride. You can reach the Golden Island by riding in the hot air balloon. The gold mined there can be exchanged for gold coins!"

Chen Mo is depressed!

Dont we have to go on a doomsday cruise first?

I dont have the money for tickets

Probably realizing that Chen Mo was dissatisfied, Jin Coin quickly added: "I swear, this is definitely the only way to get gold coins quickly!"

"I swear too! You're so quick to swear!"

"Wipe it? I swear too..."

What he said should be true. Chen Mo didn't want to torture these few gold coins anymore. It was pointless and a waste of wood.

He simply stuffed the gold coins into his backpack. If he wanted to earn gold coins, he could only do more tasks.

Chen Mo turned around and said to Lao Fu Bing: "It's up to you. Pay attention to whether there are glowing jellyfish in the sea."

The old guy said nothing.

Chen Mo stamped his feet.

Still no movement.

"Old guy, are you dead?"

"You...you can't give me any favors when you ask for help..."

Chen Mo was helpless and stomped on the old ice floe. He took out his wine bottle and poured a capful of it onto the ice floe.

"Suck it...suck it..."

"ah"

Comfortable~

"I'll take care of this!"

"Wait for the good news!"

Even if you are bargaining with yourself for an ice floe, is this plug-in pirated?

No way...

He wondered what was going on with the old turtle, but he didn't know it, but this guy actually disappeared!

Ran? ? ?

"Hey, let me go? Where did this old turtle go?"

On the sea surface, ice cubes gathered together. The old turtle should have disappeared not long ago. Chen Mo pulled the steel cable and found that it was very tight. It did not run away and sank under the sea surface.

"Old Floe? What do you think Old Turtle Cat is doing in the sea?"

Old Floe's confused voice came from beneath his feet.

"Huh? Why did another turtle appear?"

Another one pops up?

broken!

Didn't it find an accomplice to help eat the steel cable?

Chen Mo tightened the steel cable and pulled it back, but it couldn't move.

At this time, the old floating ice said: "They seem to be discussing something..."

"What to discuss?"

"The movement is too small, I can't hear it!"

Chen Mo had no choice but to pull back hard, but it had no effect. However, the old turtle quickly floated up, and the other turtle also showed its head.

Chen Mo saw the two turtles still talking about something, not looking like they were about to run away.

Moreover, the new turtle actually swam towards the ice floe!

what's going on?

My old turtle did not come over and continued to gather the ice. The new turtle swam to the ice floe and climbed up without any scruples. As he climbed, he raised his silly head and asked: "I heard that it's work." You can eat meat? Are you still satisfied? I am its friend, and it introduced me here! Do you still need a turtle?"

"ha???"

Chen Mo was confused!

It turned out that this old turtle wasn't just trying to escape, but it had trapped another coolie turtle for itself?

You underestimated the old turtle!

This guy suffered a lot and didn't forget to give him a backstop!

I cant stand the old floating ice anymore!

"Young turtle, make careless friends, make careless friends..."

"Shut up!!!"

Chen Mo stomped on the old floating ice, worried that it would tell the new coolie to run away!

It would be a bit unreasonable not to accept the coolies delivered to your door!

Moreover, it is so proactive!

The newly arrived turtle climbed onto the ice floe and stretched its body hard to prop up its shell.

"If I'm short of a turtle, can you give me a safety rope?"

"Chengchengcheng! It'll be ready soon!"

It was the first time Chen Mo saw such a cooperative turtle, so he quickly made a rope and tied it up!

The other party had no consciousness of being deceived by his bad friend. He watched with pleasure as Chen Mo tied it up tightly, then turned his head and jumped into the sea with a splash.

Running through the ice!

Chen Mo has never seen such a conscientious coolie. If he doesn't work, he will not give up food!

Old Turtle and Old Floe, having one like this can save you a lot of worry!

But Chen Mo decided!

Never treat newcomers poorly!

Yeah, the two turtles look so much alike.

From now on, it will be called the last one, and the old turtle will be called the first one!

Wait a minute? ? ?

Chen Mo looked over there and found that the one who came first was swimming back!

This thing...

It's so cheesy!

Find a companion to work with so that he can come back and rest!

really!

The ones who came first swam back, shouting as they swam.

"It's time to rest, it's time to rest. It's his turn to work. I'm going to rest. When will dinner be served?"

"..."

This old guy is so evil-minded!

The old floating ice couldn't help but sigh.

"It's a mistake to make friends! You really are a mistake to make friends..."

The one who came first heard the old floating ice muttering about it, climbed up and gave the old floating ice a bite first. Amidst the painful howl of the old floating ice, the first arriving person raised his head as if nothing had happened.

"When will dinner be served?"

"Are you so immoral? Come back and chew wood!"

"Now that you've finished chewing the wood, let's start eating."

The one who came first stubbornly raised his head, but was knocked down by several pieces of wood.

It stared at Chen Mo with wide eyes. It couldn't hold back a word for a long time, turned around, and jumped down again with a plop!

"I went to catch the ice cubes, but it came back to eat wood!"

There's a lot of chattering...

The one that came first quickly swam to the ice, without giving Chen Mo a chance to stop it, and quickly swam next to the one that came behind.

Afterwards, the two turtles exchanged a few words, and then the turtle swam back silly!

"Eat wood for meat? Where is the wood? I'll eat it!"

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 39 Hehehe, its your turn

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Its really real enough

But Chen Mo will never take advantage of it, no one can bully him!

"If you eat 9 pieces of wood and give one piece of squid meat, the piece of squid meat is equivalent to three small seas..."

Click, click, click, click...

Later I got addicted!

Work hard and be selfless!

I dont seem to have heard clearly how much the reward is...

Where did this stupid turtle come from?

Can I have another truck?

I think too much, how can there be so many conscience turtles?

Chen Mo prepared squid meat and found that there was not much food.

Its hard to feed even one turtle, let alone two turtles?

worry.

Chen Mo reminded Lao Fu Bing that if there are fish nearby, he must remind himself to catch them. Lao Fu Bing said perfunctorily, not knowing whether he was sincere or not.

There was nothing else to be busy with now, so Chen Mo simply got into the igloo to warm himself by the fire.

Although there wasn't much food, there was still a lot of wood. He rubbed his hands while baking, and occasionally drank some hot water, which was quite comfortable.

The only problem is that the sound of turtles eating wood keeps coming from outside the igloo. Although this is to build a better home, the noise is really harsh.

Around noon, the sound of people eating wood outside disappeared. Chen Mo peeked out and saw the man stretching his neck and peering into the small igloo, eagerly waiting for him to feed him.

There was already a pile of sawdust piled on the ice floe!

Really honest enough.

Chen Mo took off the pieces of squid meat that had been heated on the barbecue grill and handed them to him. The turtle looked at the pieces of meat and asked with a naive expression: "Mine?"

"your!"

"Let's eat!"

Then he bit into the piece of meat, tore off the shredded fish meat and swallowed it in his mouth. He ate it in a slow and slow manner, and it seemed quite tasty.

And this guy is obviously thicker than the one who came first!

I ate wood all morning and didnt stutter at all.

Of course, there is also a possibility that the first one is obviously pretending to be staggering to show that it is working very hard!

"Have a rest after eating, and then continue eating wood after you have had enough rest."

Chen Mo was very satisfied with this kind of employee with good moral character, and took the initiative to give him some leave. But later, after finishing eating the meat, he looked up and said with a serious face: "I'm still hungry, here are some more pieces of wood. After eating the wood, I'll eat it." Chunks of meat!

Chen Mo was stunned.

"Good guy? Don't you feel tired?"

Later, it stretched its limbs hard and arched its shell, showing that its strong body did not feel tired at all.

"So much strength, even the brain is full of muscles, they all say so."

Chen Mo's mouth twitched.

I'm afraid they are not only saying that this guy is very powerful, but the point is that it has no brains...

As we all know, there are no muscles in the brain, it should be filled with tofu brains!

In order to prevent the subsequent teeth from being worn down at once, Chen Mo forced the guy to rest for half an hour, deceiving himself into thinking that half an hour would allow the subsequent teeth to recover.

it should be OK

So, throughout the afternoon, there was an incessant sound of wood cracking coming from outside the igloo.

Chen Mo grabbed some hay from the grass ball, plugged his ears, and used the sawdust he ate later to synthesize strengthened ice floe.

I was busy for a while, took a break, and when it was almost dusk, a prompt popped up in front of me!

[Congratulations to the player, you completed the random mission and let go of that ice cube! 】

[Reward: gold coin x1, frozen iron treasure chest x1! 】

A frozen iron treasure box appeared in front of Chen Mo. He was already familiar with the road, so he quickly opened the lid before the treasure box could slow down!

[Get: Grass Ball x2! 】

[Get: Metal x2! 】

[Get: Doomsday Stamp x1! 】

Chen Mo was stunned for a moment, what the hell is a doomsday stamp?

It was a stamp that was about an inch in size. The stamp had a pattern of a four-eyed giant shark printed on it, which was quite delicate.

However, what is the use of this thing?

【Doomsday stamp】

[Instructions: Put this stamp on any item and the item can be sent to any player, and the other party must sign for it! 】

"this"

Of course Chen Mo's first thought was not to send him something good?

It is best to send something like a time bomb to the other party, which can kill people from a distance!

Even, maybe further!

As long as you know the other party's name, you should be able to send it no matter how far away it is, but I don't know how long it will take to send it...

Chen Mo thinks this is a good thing and can be of great use when necessary!

After completing the task, the number of gold coins changed from 3 to 4, which is still too far...

Forget it, let whoever comes first drive the ice cubes over first.

He called to the old turtle on the sea not far away. The old turtle was obviously fishing, really fishing. When he came up, he still had a fish tail in his mouth.

However, the one who came first moved very quickly. He sucked hard and the fish's tail got into his stomach.

Immediately afterwards, he began to chase the ice floe back.

There are twenty or thirty pieces of ice floes, large and small. Although a lot has been lost, the harvest is also considerable!

As the ice cubes got closer and closer, Chen Mo heard their dense cries like minions!

"I have fish, I have fish, I have fish..."

"There's wood, there's wood, there's wood!"

"I have a small amount of money, a small amount of money, a small amount of money..."

Small change?

gold?

Chen Mo smiled!

I am short of gold coins now!

But with so many ice cubes screaming together, he couldn't tell which one was which, and it didn't seem to matter.

He tightened his grip on the fishing net and fished them out one by one before the ice cubes got close. After the ice cubes got closer, Chen Mo moved them up directly with his gloves on!

Among these ice cubes, there are two large ones!

At least three supplies were released!

"Hey! It's time for the lottery draw!"

Before Chen Mo could break down the ice cubes, the one who came first suddenly stretched his neck, "Where's my food? Let's start the food!"

"Wait a minute, I'll grill you after I finish drawing the prizes!"

"Let's eat first!"

"Draw the prize first!"

"Let's eat first!"

The one who came first had a persistent look on his face, but Chen Mo couldn't wait, "If you keep nagging me for a while, you won't be able to make a living. Look at what happens next. Please wait and see!"

Later, when he heard Chen Mo greeting him, he stopped eating wood, turned his head and made a silly smile with his turtle head.

The one who came first gave it a disgusted look, then stepped forward and kicked the latter!

The one who came later was kicked back a few steps, and looked at the one who came first with a silly smile, "Hey, I'll kick you too!"

boom!

Plop——

Those who came first were kicked directly into the sea by those who came later.

Still keeping a silly smile!

Chen Mo looked at what was coming next in astonishment and found that this thing seemed to be just joking. It was too strong and could not be controlled...

Now Chen Mo feels that that sentence may be correct!

Later, my brain was filled with muscles!

"Hey hey hey, it's your turn, come again!"

The one who came first climbed back onto the old ice floe, with a depressed look on his face, his eyes drooped, turned his head, and ran to guard the door.

Chen Mo sighed.

Although the later one is stupid, he will never suffer a loss if he starts it!

Dont worry, with it here, you dont have to worry about not being able to cure the first one!

correct!

Lets draw the prize first!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 40 Strange thoughts pop into my head

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Chen Mo breaks down the first ice cube.

I got crushed ice and a piece of wood, nothing special.

Break down the second piece and get crushed ice and a frozen apple?

good!

I dont know how frozen apples taste, but at least theyre food!

Chen Mo quickly stuffed the apple into his backpack to prevent it from being eaten by those who came first.

He broke down the third ice cube with a look of anticipation on his face, and promised that if he had a small amount of money, he could open a gold coin for fun?

However, it is a grass ball!

Chen Mo broke down all the small ice cubes in one breath, but there were no gold coins!

Just some basic supplies!

But this means that the number of gold coins he gets is not one, but three special coins?

Chen Mo's eyebrows began to dance with excitement as he quickly decomposed the only two large ice cubes!

[Obtain: Crushed Ice x6, Gold Coin x3! 】

[Obtain: Crushed ice x6, oyster x1, scallop x1, sea clam x1! 】

Chen Mo instantly had 3 more gold coins in his hand!

There are also three different types of shellfish!

Seafood shell set meal!

Today's dinner is ready.

Frozen apples are cooked, plus grilled oysters, grilled scallops, and grilled clams!

Perfect!

It would be nice if there were some chili rings!

But it will destroy the original flavor!

Chen Mo stuffed the gold coins into his backpack, returned to the small igloo, and grilled two portions of squid meat on the barbecue grill, which were the first and second rations.

The person who came first was holding the door, but his eyes were fixed on the pieces of squid meat on the grill, and he almost spit out his saliva.

Fortunately, Chen Mo didn't let it wait too long, and the two pieces of meat were already roasted to a delicious aroma!

"The one who came first, the one who came last, you two are the same!"

The first one grabbed the piece of meat in his mouth and crawled outside to devour it. The dedicated one later raised his head, looked at the wood he had not finished eating, and decided to finish the work first.

"It's still a little bit close!"

"Eat first and then talk after eating, otherwise it will get cold!"

"Oh? It's so hot..."

It thought for a few seconds, seemed to have realized something, crawled over, picked up the piece of meat and ate it slowly.

By this time, the one who came first had already finished eating.

It stared at the piece of meat next to its mouth and tried to get closer, but after thinking about the experience of being kicked into the sea, it decided to keep its eyes closed.

The sky was getting dark and the temperature dropped sharply. Chen Mo rubbed his hands and got back into the igloo, holding up the sun umbrella to block the wind.

Taking out the apples and throwing them into a small iron basin to cook, Chen Mo briefly processed the shells, put them on the barbecue grill and grilled them, adding two drops of seafood soy sauce.

The faint fresh fragrance gradually spreads out, and the water in the small iron basin gradually boils.

Chen Mo made the oyster in one bite first!

The taste is still a bit bland, maybe because there is not enough soy sauce, but it is not bad.

Next up are scallops and sea clams!

The taste is not very good, and I am not very hungry!

One bite doesnt make you feel full!

Fortunately, the water for cooking the apples has been boiling for a while, and there are big bubbles!

Chen Mo waited patiently for a while, feeling that the apples should be heated through, then he took the small iron basin down, waited for the temperature to cool down a little, and slurped the cooked apples.

Raw apples are sour and sweet, but boiled apples basically only have a sour taste, which makes you grin when you eat them!

Although this apple is far from comparable to the taste of seafood, for Chen Mo, the sour and refreshing feeling is refreshing!

Its so satisfying that youll roll your eyes after taking a big bite!

After struggling for more than ten minutes, the apple was eaten by Chen Mo and only a small core was left!

After eating the hot apple, Chen Mo felt that his body had warmed up a bit. He added another piece of wood and warmed it with a warm flame. He leaned lazily on the straw mat, opened the communication channel, and started chatting with other players. news.

Is there any news today?

Big news!

[Everyone, be careful, I was robbed by pirates! How abominable! These guys took almost all my stuff! 】

【I was robbed too! These guys are so abominable! 】

[Those damn pirates have gathered in groups. Be careful, everyone. I met a pirate group of five or six people. Fortunately, they were far away, otherwise I would have almost died! 】

[Everyone should form a team when they meet each other. There is strength in numbers. We have many people, and pirates dont dare to attack easily! 】

【I havent met anyone else so far! 】

[Then you are very lucky. I met two groups of pirates. Fortunately, they were far away from each other and I didn't encounter them head-on. 】

[(Li Tiandao) Garbage! Do you know what doomsday is? The end of the world is the law of the jungle! My pirate group will rob whomever they meet without any discussion! 】

【What the hell? Public challenge? 】

[(Li Tiandao) Hey? What happened to the public challenge? I have more than ten people under my command. Whoever meets me will be unlucky! 】

[(Li Tiandao) Thats right! I heard that a guy named Chen Mo is doing well, right? 】

[(Li Tiandao) Chen Mo? I want to trade something with you, magic cryolite. Become my friend and you will never suffer! 】

"What the hell???"

Chen Mo never expected that he would be shot dead!

Well, now everyone knows that they have several magic ice crystals in their hands!

But this guy is too arrogant!

[(Chen Mo) Master still wants to buy your magic cryolite? How much? 】

[(Li Tiandao) Hey? Dare to claim lordship in front of our leader? What the hell are you...]

[(Chen Mo) If you can, fly here to me? 】

[(Li Tiandao) If you have the guts, dont cry when you bump into me! 】

[The probability of this is probably low...]

【Dont poison your milk! Forget it, just dont poison your milk! 】

[Boss Chen Mo, please be careful, dont pay attention to such a wicked thing! 】

[Everyone should try to form an alliance as a team as much as possible. As the saying goes, there is strength in numbers! 】

[Who knew that when you meet a player, the other player doesnt intend to kill someone for money? 】

[It depends on fate...]

Obviously, this game is about to enter the team-building stage.

Although you don't have to worry about being plotted by your own people alone, once you encounter a large group of pirates, you will most likely be dead!

However, Chen Mo was not worried about this at all.

Because although he has no human teammates, he now has two turtles.

If those who come first can bring in a few more coolies, I might be able to have a turtle guard class!

Suddenly, the private message speaker flashed.

Chen Mo clicked on it and saw that it was actually Li Tiandao who had found him through a private message!

[(Li Tiandao) I'll give you a chance. I'll trade you a gold coin for a piece of magic ice crystal. I want three pieces! 】

Whimsical!

Although gold coins are scarce, magic cryolite is even rarer!

This is obviously taking advantage!

Is there anyone else who wants to take advantage of me?

Maybe its a little hard to think about!

Chen Mo really wanted to pull the other person out of the private message interface and give him a blow to let him know who is the master!

But there was nothing we could do.

Until the old floating ice screamed!

"Chen Mo! There's something going on!"

"Huh? Did you meet a glowing jellyfish?"

"No! There's an ice floe ahead!"

Chen Mo moved the sun umbrella and took a look outside the igloo, and was shocked!

There is indeed an ice floe on the opposite side, and there is an erratic figure on the ice floe!

What a devil!

There seems to be a stamp here. Can you send it to me?

This strange thought popped into my head~

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
2.2K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
10.4K 159 6
[THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REBOOTED] Dangerous new players are entering the battle between the Supers and their enemy, an organization seeking power and a...
14.9K 245 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...