The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires πŸ”ž

Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)

1.3K 71 18
By fh_criedthewolf

Play the music while reading na kaa~

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day~ I'm back~ Did you miss me?? Hehe Sorry for the long wait. I was resting. And even now I'm still too busy to write. But I came back for a special Valentine's Day chapter. Enjoy na kaa~ See you at the end of the chapter :🤍)

____________________________________

"Freen?"

"Yes?"

"I miss you in college. I'm so used to having you there. It's so weird when you weren't there anymore."

"Then what to do? I can't really go back to college right? Hahaha."

"I know that.. but I hate the fact that I can't see you everyday anymore."

"Babe.. you saw me everyday. I'm the one who send and picked you up from college."

"You know what I mean Freen. I miss seeing you in the bleachers watching me practice soccer. Or when we just stroll around the campus when we're free. Or even sometimes skipped a class just to see each other."

Becky shifted her body while lying on her stomach on the bed, going through the pages of her book. She was having a short study session while Freen was accompanying her on the bed. Freen was leaning on the headboard, reading a book. Becky's long legs were on her side.

"Well.. life goes on. It's the same when you finished college too. But you do know I sometimes still need to go to college right? I still have another year only for my final year project and graduation. It might not be every day but in a while I still need to go there. In other words, I still have access to the Science Club building if you ever want to stargaze with me. And I can still watch your soccer matches on the bleachers and cheer for you. Just not as often as you like. But hey.. the difference is that we can have as much sleepovers as we want now and go on as many dates as you like."

"Okay.."

Becky still sounded dissatisfied.

"Hey.. I'm not going anywhere. Whenever you want me here just say the words. We can even go to my place if you want."

Freen caressed the back of Becky's calf up and down comforting her. Becky looks back to her lover after the soft touches, her face slightly pouting.

"Baby.. don't make that face.. *sighs* Come here please.."

Freen put down her book on the bedside table.

Becky sat down and turned to face the taller girl. Freen pulled on Becky's arms softly motioning her to sit on her lap, facing her. Becky put her arms around Freen's neck.

"What's with the pouty face? Valentine's Day is coming. Let's spend the whole day together na kaa? Do you have anything special in mind?"

Her hands were caressing Becky's thighs. Freen is trying to get a smile from sulky Becky.

"Everything is special when you're with me."

Becky took off the reading glasses from Freen to get a better look at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're so addicted to me Becca. Are you still sulking?"

"Yes."

"Aww.. Why?~ I didn't even do anything."

"I miss you.."

"Look at that pouty face hahaha so cute. Can I kiss it??"

Becky nodded fast.

"Mwahh!"

Freen gave a playful peck on Becky's soft lips. Becky responded with a tight hug.

"Hey.. you'll get used to it okay? I promise it's not as bad as it looks. And I promise, whenever you want me near you, I'll be there with you. In any way possible."

"I love you Freen. I love you so much."

"I love you more than anything Becky."

_____________________________________

Valentine's Day is coming closer as the lovers keeps showering each other with nothing but love. Freen has been spending a lot of time in Becky's penthouse instead of her home. But also sometimes, it's the other way around. Becky in Freen's home.

"Becky, honey? Where did all your clothes go? Almost half of them were gone."

Freen was questioning the sudden changes in Becky's walk in closet which used to be filled with lots of her clothes, shoes and accessories.

"Huh? Ohh.. Err.. I donated them."

"Really? That was really sweet of you. Even some of the drawers are empty."

"Well.. some of them I didn't even wear so why not make a room for.. something new. Or maybe.. you can bring some of your stuffs here. That way you didn't have to bring change of clothes every time you sleep here."

Becky said, hinting on something. But it seems like Freen was clueless about it.

"You didn't gave away my favourite shirt of yours right??"

"Of course not. It's still there."

Becky slapped her forehead slowly with the palm of her hand seeing that Freen didn't get the hint.

"Do you have something special for me on Valentine's Day?"

Freen asked while putting on her shirt.

"Hmm... maybe.. well, do you? Have something for me??"

Becky sneaked her hands from behind to hug Freen on her waist.

"I'm not telling if you're not telling Bec. I'm not falling for it hahaha."

"Fine~"

____________________________________

It's already past midnight now that they're tangled under the sheets in bed. The lovers spending their Valentine's night in the most intimate way they can.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby."

Becky kissed softly on Freen's lips, their breath still very warm from their late night activity.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

Freen giggled into the kisses making it playful. She adjusted the pillow to rest onto the headboard, making it more comfortable for her head. Becky rested her head on Freen's chest, while her right hand on Freen's left bare chest, slightly on top of her breast. Her forefinger continuously tracing into a heart shape slowly on Freen's chest where her heart is.

"Becky?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"This. Every time we finished sex, I noticed you always put your head close to my chest and traced your finger like this."

Freen held Becky's hand on top of her bare chest, stopping what the younger girl is doing.

"Oh? This?"

Becky removed her hand from Freen's soft grasped and continue to trace her heart again, resulting in playful giggles from Freen.

"Hahaha Bec~ It tickles sometimes~"

"I love doing this to you. You know why?"

Freen shrugged to the question as Becky continues answering.

"It's because I love the fact that I'm a piece of your heart like a little puzzle piece that fit into some place in your heart. There's a piece of me in there somewhere."

"That was... very romantic."

Becky lifted her head slightly to look at Freen.

"Is it? I also love to listen to your heart beating. Or how I can feel the beats on the tips of my fingers when I traced your heart. Did you know your heart changes its pace when I said something flirty or cute to you?"

"Wh- what??"

"Did you feel that? It's beating faster now. I guess you love what I just said to you hahaha."

Becky gave a few kisses on Freen's chest, specifically on her heart to calm her down again.

"There, there.. be still my Freenky's heart. Did I make you flutter?"

She patted softly on Freen's chest and immediately feels Freen's heart changing to a normal pace again.

"What if.. it stops beating one day?"

They exchanged a serious look.

"If it stops beating.. Mine will too. I'm a piece of your heart, remember?"

"I want to feel yours too."

"Here."

Becky guided Freen's hand to palmed her left chest. Freen shifted her position on her side, mirroring Becky. Their forehead touches, their eyes closed as their hands were on each other's hearts.

"It's so beautiful.. how our heartbeats are syncing with each other. Did you feel it Bec?"

"I do."

They stay just like that for a few more minutes until both of them drifted off to sleep feeling each other's heart beating.

____________________________________

"I still can't believe you prepared all this."

Becky was still in awed after seeing what had Freen prepared for them on the rooftop of Becky's penthouse. It was a tent, with some blankets, pillows and soft cushions spread under it, the tent lights up with some fairy lights making it extra cozy under the starry sky.

"How did I do??"

"You're doing REALLY great sweetheart."

"Wait until you see my Valentine's gift for you."

"Oh really? Do you want to see yours first?"

"What is it??"

"Here, open it."

Freen took the big rectangular box wrapped in pink coloured paper with a red ribbon on it. She begin to unwrap it slowly until it revealed what's inside.

"This is.. so cute!!"

Freen reacted a bit excitedly. It was a LEGO dozens of roses.

"Pheww.. I'm so glad you like it. I'm worried that it's not that much for you."

"Babe.. I don't care whatever it is that you gave me. You can just give me a blank paper and I will still love it. Because I love you."

"Baby.. What did I do to deserve you?"

"You're gonna help me assemble these right?"

"Hahaha yes. If you noticed, it has a dozen of roses. It's gonna be a reminder of the first dozen of roses that you gave me from that garden. This way, the flowers will never wilt and stay forever, just like the bracelet that you gave me. Now both of us have a dozen of roses. I didn't assemble it on purpose. First because I'm too lazy hahaha but mostly because I know how much you'll enjoy assembling it yourself. But I'll be helping you of course."

"I love it very much Becky. We'll have a lot of fun later arguing which part is which hahaha."

"Now where's mine?"

"Come out here."

Freen pulled on Becky's hand outside the tent. She then walked to the behind of the tent to bring something out. It was a telescope. She placed it in the middle of the rooftop, near their tent.

"Did you just bought me a telescope??"

"Oh this? This is not your gift baby. But yes, I did actually bought this. Only because.. we need it to see your gift."

"What do you mean??"

Freen ignored the wondering beauty while setting up the telescope. She's rotating the control knobs trying to get a clearer view, using the coordinates given to her in a piece of paper.

"There! Come here, look at this."

Becky was still confused but still followed what Freen asked.

"Freen.. what is it?"

"Just look into it first please?"

"Fine.."

The moment her eyes were on the telescope, she gasped.

"Did you see it Becbec??"

"They're so beautiful.. Look at how they're twinkling together. What's with these stars Freen?"

"They're your gifts Becky. Happy Valentine's Day baby."

"What?? I don't understand."

"I bought the stars for you. For us. Remember the pair of stars that we always gazed on the rooftops of Science Club?"

"Those two stars that you said always watching over you??"

"Yes, that's them. I named them after us. Here, take a look."

Freen took out a certificate for the stars that she bought. It was complete with their names and coordinates.

"These stars are named Rebecca & Sarocha."

Becky read what was written on the certificate. She was in disbelief, gasping a little bit.

"Bec.. Are you.. alright??"

She questioned as she saw her lover.

"Baby.. you really bought us the stars??"

"Yeah, the certificate is the proof."

"I.. fuck.. I love you so much."

Becky crashed her lips to Freen as the older caught her in her arms, giggling into the kisses.

"Well.. based on how you just kissed me, I think you love my gift hahaha."

"Not as much as I love you."

"Fair enough. Good to know I'm still winning. What is it in your jacket pocket?? There's something hard poking my chest when I hugged you."

"Oh, shit. Uhmm.. I actually have something else for you.. Listen.. I hope that you don't think that we're moving too fast with this relationship."

"Fuck. It's not.. ehem.. you're not.. proposing.. right..?"

"Wh- what.. No! I mean, no. Not yet? Fuck, what's the right word??"

Becky was panicking.

"Hahahaha calm down Bec~ I was just teasing!"

"Oh, thank God.. So, I'm a bit worried to ask you at first but after seeing you gave me a STAR, a freaking star, Freenky. I wanted to ask you this."

Becky took out a small rectangular wooden box from her jacket pocket and gets down on one knee under the sky full of stars and their own stars witnessing them.

"Uhmm Becky, honey? It kinda looks like you're proposing to me right now."

"Well.. maybe.. but I'm proposing for something else. Sarocha Freen.."

"Y- yes..?"

She was a bit nervous now that Becky seems so serious. Becky opened the rectangular box revealing...

"Move in with me."

It was a key. A key to Becky's home.

Freen stared at the key in the box for a while.

"I don't want you to think that I'm in a rush but I can't bear any more days being apart from you. I want to wake up and see you next to me everyday. I want to cuddles in your warm embrace every night. I want to share everything with you, my love. And if you don't like my house, I can be the one who moves in with you, to your home. You already hold a key to my heart, and now I want you to hold the key to my home. Our home. You don't have to give your answer now-"

"Let's do it."

Freen cuts her off.

"What??"

"Let's move in together. I'll move in with you!"

Freen said excitedly.

"For real??"

"Yes, baby! Now please get up or you're gonna scrape your knee."

"We're doing this??"

"Yes, Rebecca. We're so doing this."

Freen gave a peck on Becky's lips.

"Yes!"

Only God knows how happy Rebecca Armstrong is right now.

"Wait, does that mean all the spaces in your closet was supposed to be for me??"

"Yes you idiot! I was hinting at you!"

"Hahahahah oh my God.. Why didn't I saw that~"

"Here, take the key. It's yours now."

"Thank you. It was an honour to share a home with someone I called home. I love you Becky. More than any words I could say."

"I love you too Freen. More than the stars in the sky."

Freen locked her eyes to Becky for a while. Her eyes were gazing to every part and details of Becky's face under the moonlight. To her long eyelashes.. to the tip of her nose.. to the corner of her lips.. to the moles on her face..

"Freen.. is there something on my face? You've been staring."

"You're just.. crazily beautiful, Rebecca."

Becky lets out a soft chuckle not expecting that reply from Freen.

"And you.. Miss Sarocha, are so crazy in love with me."

"I do."

They melted into each other kisses and touches.

"I don't have any classes tomorrow. And you're free the whole day tomorrow too right? We can go pack some of your things first if you want?"

"I would love to."

"Bonbon is gonna be so excited his daddy is staying everyday with him."

"Mind your words baby, Bonbon is probably gonna steal me from you hahaha."

"He's gonna have to answer to his mommy first if he's doing that."

"So, when are we going to assemble the LEGO??"

"We can do it now. It seems fun. Let's do it."

Becky pulled Freen back into the cozy tent as they continue having a talk while assembling the Lego.

___________________________________

A/N: We meet again~ How was it?? If you've been reading and following my story, you'll know whose those stars are and what's the deal with Becky/Mon with Freen/Sam heartbeats. She just loves doing that even in her past life. Just like how she loves the smell of Freen/Sam hehe

Thank you for patiently waiting for this chapter. I can't promise you that I will update soon for next chapter because I am too busy to write. I just hope that my stories really do caught your attention to make you patiently wait for next chapter 🤍

Oh, one more thing. Happy Valentine's Day :🤍)🌹🏹 if you know what I mean 👀

*EXCUSE ME?? THE FACT THAT BECKY ACTUALLY ASSEMBLE THE EXACT LEGO ROSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS SURPRISING ME??!!

Hahahaha because I wrote this chapter days before and only posted it tonight and I was going through a last read before posting it when Bec suddenly post this on X sksksksk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.2K 11
18+ mdni! this is pure fictional and is based on mon and sam from gap the series. I don't own any of these names!
125K 6.8K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...
Scratch By Wolfie

Fanfiction

302K 10.1K 53
Freen is a serious badass femme fatale who's given up on love. That is until Becky forcefully pops into her life. However, with her own skeletons, wi...
115K 3.7K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...