Careful Rouge

By makayla8162001

My name is Aiden Barnes. I was killed by the beast while camping. My girlfriend my mom, and my sister were al... More

Chapter 1: The dare
Chapter 2: The Beast
Chapter 3: Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 4: A Single White Rose
Chapter 5: Sweat mold and games
Chapter 6: Maybe my mates crazy!
Chapter 7: Luna Wright=WHAT!!!???
Chapter 8: So now you want me?
Chapter 9: Boy was I in for something
Chapter 10: I think I'm falling in love with you again.
Chapter 11: bipolar disorder
Chapter 12: man I have a great life
Chapter 13: A month
Chapter 14: Forgive me
Chapter 15: Don't drown
Chapter 16:I am a queen
On hold
Chapter 17: You're a Luna.
Chapter 18:Memories
Chapter 18: Memories(part 2)
Chapter 19: Shoot him
Chapter 20:I remember
Chapter 22: Would I...
Chapter 23: Maya?
Chapter 24: I'm really queen?
Not an update
Chapter 25: Grown up?
Chapter 26: Pigs will fly.
Epilouge
2nd book

Chapter 21: Run

16 2 0
By makayla8162001

Mia's Pov

"We have to go back," I opened my eyes to see Aiden pulling a shirt over his head. He picked up a picture frame and stared at it. The picture was missing from that one.

I sat up and stared at the clock. It was around six. The sun would set in about thirty minutes. I cursed myself in my head and grabbed my bra pulling it back on. I pulled my hoodie over that and sat up pulling my pants on.

"Charlotte heard everything. That's why Cody has werewolf blood in him. Not much, but enough to be turned. That's what they're downstairs talking about now," he pulled a suitcase from under his bed and started to pack some things,"hey, whatever happened to the locket I gave you?"

"Aaron broke it when he was younger. I never had the time to get it fixed," he pulled a box from under his bed and handed it to me.

"I was going to give this to you for your birthday that year. I guess I never got to it," I unwrapped the colored paper. Inside the box was a necklace with a heart pendent inside. On the heart it had engravings on it. It said Aiden + Mia = forever.

"Aiden, I love it," I said taking in from the box and putting it around my neck.

"When did you become so girly?" he teased putting his arm around my shoulder and grabbing his bag before we walked down the stairs. We ignored his parents and went back to the car. I sat in the passengers seat and leaned my head against the window.

We drove for a while before he stopped the car and turned to me. I looked over at him with a bored expression. He started the car again, but was going faster.

"Aiden, what the hell? Why are you driving so fast?" I asked pulling my seat belt on. He turned to me then continued driving.

"You don't have control Mia," he pulled down the mirror. My blue eyes were slowly starting to turn silver. As soon as they turned completely silver, Aiden pulled into the parking garage.

He got out the car and came to my side. I let him wrap his arm around my shoulder and we slowly walked back to the pack house. Aiden left me in my room to go check on the people that had no control. I didn't know that I was one of them.

Aiden's Pov

I whistled some off tune song as I was walking to the pack jail. I couldn't wrap my head around all of it. I was the Alpha, Mia was my mate, I had children, I'm even alive. Mia figured out a way to bring me back, but she keeps telling me that I was another person. How do I just become another person?

Paige nodded his head to me as I walked into the jail. He told someone that I was the Alpha. The person stared at me like I had two heads. I walked into the jail, seeing people getting chained into the walls. They looked up at me as I passed. They all knew that I was the Alpha, but they couldnt figure out who I was. Did Mia ever tell her pack that I was in the wrong body? Did she tell them that I was Aiden Barnes and not Luke Conway?

Mia likes Luke Conway more. I could tell by the way she looked at me whenever I did something wrong. When she put her hands on my cheeks and I pulled away from her, I could see it in her eyes that she was thinking that Luke Conway let her touch him that way. Well I wasn't Luke Conway anymore.

Mia's changed though. She's nothing like I remember her. Since I've been here, she hasn't even picked up a cigaret. She hasn't even gotten drunk yet. Is it because she grew up or is it because she has children, well we have children. I never grew up though. I don't think I ever will and that's why Mia's acting the way she is.

"Alpha," a women smiled at me while locking someone's chains. She had some type of power. Was she the beta's mate? She couldn't be anything else,"I was the third. My mate is the beta. My names Kidd. Mia's one of my best friends."

"Whatever, I should be getting back," she narrowed her eyes a little bit. I frowned but kept moving. No one knew Aiden Barnes. Would I be a good Alpha or just bring everyone down? I didn't know that yet.

I walked back to the pack house, still whistling. I pulled open the door to see everything torn apart. The curtains were pulled from the windows and papers were all over the floor. Jalin Pierce was laying on the floor, the side of his face bleeding.

I slowly walked up the stairs. Whoever did that to Pierce was still in the house. They could be in the children's room or upstairs with Mia.

I pushed open the door to the twins rooms first. They were still there. The room was perfectly fine. I slowly walked to Aaron's room. It was crazy how much he looked just like me.

He didn't move when I walked into the room. He was still asleep. He wouldn't shift until he was a little older. I didn't shift until I was thirteen. I can still remember when it happened.

Aiden. Age 13

"Dad it hurts," I clenched my teeth, afraid I was going to break my jaw if I didn't stop.

My whole body was changing. Pain kept hitting me. It wouldn't stop. I just wanted it to stop. I knew I needed to take the pain like a man but I just wanted to scream.

"It's okay son, it'll be over soon," he pushed my sweaty hair from my eyes. Another wave of pain went down my spine making me bite back a scream.

My spine was rearranging itself. Fur grew from every pore of my body. That was the first time I screamed since it was all happening.

Present.

I closed Aaron's door and pushed open the door to Mia's room. This room was worse. There were clothes everywhere and the blankets were shredded from the bed. Mia was no where in sight.

I searched the room one more time before walking down the hallway. Mia had to be her somewhere. She just had to be.

I turned around when I heard growling. The...thing jumped at me, sending me to the ground. I kicked at it and tried to stand to my feet. It grabbed my ankle shredding my pant leg. I grabbed the banister on the stairs and tried to run down it.

The animal jumped on me, knocking us both to the ground. I lifted my head, a little dazed. The thing stood over me now. Everything was still so blurry.

It wasn't a...thing anymore. It was a person sitting over me. She had long black hair that matched the black fur that trailed up her arms and bare legs. I looked up into her bright silver eyes.

She took her finger, nails still sharp, and traced her hand over my forehead. I winced away from her. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked. Her tongue was still the tongue of that animal.

She leaned back down to my ear,"hit me in the head and tie me up Aiden."

She said before leaning back on all fours. That was Mia. Mia was the creature that destroyed the whole house and knocked out Pierce. I should've known it was her. I should've known when her eyes were turning silver in the car and when I couldn't find her. I should've known when the children's rooms were perfectly fine. Women wolves always protected their children despite it being full moon, but she wasn't a wolf. I couldn't tell what she was.

I grabbed something just like she said to. A glass vase. I held it tight in my hands but couldn't throw it at her. I just couldn't.

"Do it," she bared her fangs at me. I tensed away from her and backed into the wall. She stood up and looked around the room.

I grabbed the vase and threw it. I winced when she hit the ground. It was hard getting my feet to move. I lifted up Mia and walked out the pack house. I called in someone to help Pierce through my mind link. They told me they would be there.

I walked to the pack prison. Paige's eyes turned red as he saw me walk in with Mia in my arms. He ignored the person talking to him and walked towards me. I ignored him and walked into one of the cages. I chained Mia to the wall and looked back at Paige.

Her eyes opened and she lunged at me. The brick around the chains started to shutter. She opened her mouth only for her teeth to graze my cheek. I pulled away from her.

"Chain me up more. I can feel it," she growled against my ear. Black fur ran up her arms and legs. I pulled away from her.

Paige came to my side and handed me another chain. I slowly chained it around her neck. She watched the fur coming up her arms.

"Make sure you lock the doors. I can't control it," the end of her sentence turned into a growl. I stepped away from her and turned to Paige.

"I want a guard outside this room all night. Make sure she doesn't get out. I need to talk to someone," I put my hand on the side of the wall.

"L...Alpha, you have blood on your forehead. You might want to get it checked out," I looked up at him just as something seemed to float over his head before my vision turned black and I hit the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 34 25
Everything had happened so fast, one minute an Alpha from a pack I'd heard was equal to my blood-sister's pack was claiming her as his even though sh...
33.6K 743 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
240K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...