Prom

By comfortinghes

"I just want them all to rot in hell,Daddy." "We could actually make that happen." A story where Lana and her... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
Author's Note

six

7.7K 203 30
By comfortinghes

Getting ready for the iconic night of my senior prom was more boring than I had expected. I had expected something like this to be almost like High School Musical. We all sing and dance and talk about boys together. We would talk about what our dreams were for the night and take a bunch of pictures together. I had unfortunately learned the hard way that high school and life in general weren't like the moves at all. I was sitting at Harry's house, doing my hair and make up, humming to music alone. The nerves building up in my stomach were the only thing reminding me that I was actually going to prom

I was the only girl in the world that had to worry about the murder and death of their classmates. I was almost 100% sure that all the other students never even thought about dying on prom night. It never even crossed their minds and I was the only one worried about something like this. I'm sure the other students were worrying about how the night would end, the music, the after party, their outfits, their make up , and their dates. All those things were totally normal and I wished they were what I was worried about.

" You are going to have such a good time tonight", Harry said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and looked at our reflection in the mirror. 

I was wearing the white dress Harry and I had picked out with very light make up and Harry was wearing a flower printed shirt that he would wear on any other day. I wasn't mad that Harry wasnt dressed in a suit like all the other boys. Harry wasn't the type to wear a boring suit to an occasion and I loved that he stood out.

"I don't know how you can say that", I said and he gave me a confused look but he knew exactly why i was being like this.

" You have to get over this, Lana. We are going to get away with murder and that's amazing. We are so lucky that we get to seek revenge on people and get away with it", his voice was excited but I didn't relate to it at all. How could he be so excited at a time like this?

"These are someones kids, Harry. Imagine how they are going to feel? How would you feel if someone killed your child just for revenge?", I asked and he completely ignored me.

"That's beyond this. I don't have a child to think about in this situation. All I have is me and you and that's all I need to think about."

"But what if. You always tell me its me and you but what if there was someone else in the picture. If you had a child you would devastated someone would do that to them", I could see how mad he was getting with me but this was my last chance to change his mind.

"But I don't have a kid so-"

"What if it was me, harry? You would be so mad if someone killed me just because they wanted to seek revenge."

"Don't", he said bringing his face inches away from mine," Don't be like this. This is happening. You are not dying. My hypothetical child isn't dying. I don't feel bad and nothing is going to happen to us so don't act like our lives are ending because of this, this is only the beginning for us."

He left the room and I covered my face, my anxiety becoming even worse know that I knew there was no way out of this. I knew in my heart, this was going to happen and I couldn't do anything about it. It was worth the shot but everything I did was shot down. I tried my best and I couldn't get out of this. Despite how against this I am, I had to trust Harry. He was going to keep me safe and I had to trust that we were going to get away with this crime.

I fixed up my make up a little then went out into the living room where Harry was waiting for me.

"You look beautiful as always", he said happily and excited almost as if we had not just gotten into a fight.

"Thanks."

"I'm sorry I yelled at you", he said and kissed my cheek," I want you to have fun tonight and we will have fun tonight I promise."

"Okay", I said and walked out to the car. I was acting cold toward Harry because I knew if I just forgave him right now I wouldn't get the point across about how mad I was. I had to be cold towards him sometimes to show, he may control me a lot but I have control over my body and decisions. 

"Where do you want to go to eat?"

"Anywhere."

"Lana, please don't be like this. I want the actual prom experience to be as pleasant for you as possible and if you act mad at me the whole time this isn't going to be fun for either of us", he said sincerely," I know you aren't too happy about what I am doing but there is more to this than the plan. This is your senior prom. You are about to graduate high school. Lets just make the most of this."

"Okay", I said in a happier tone, it was fake but Harry didn't seem to notice that. I didn't know how to make the best out of this or have fun when I was fully aware of what was to come. I knew what how much pain was going to be caused and that wasn't fun or exciting to me.

"So where do you want eat?"

---------------------

The restaurant Harry took me to was casual yet still really fancy. It had the nice food that made it seem really fancy but a quiet and casual atmosphere. I loved the lavish lifestyle but the people made it seem so stuffy and pretentious. This restaurant was able to give me the best of the lavish lifestyle and normal people. I ordered food and had planned on eating it but my nerves wear eating me alive. I could not stop worrying and when my nerves were this bad I couldn't stomach any food.

Now we were on our way to the ballroom where prom was and i was dying of nerves know. I felt dizzy and my heart was pounding out of my chest. this was actually happening. Harry parked a little far away so we had to walk which made me even more nervous. All those people in my class seeing Harry and I walk up and judging us, I hated it. I noticed a lot of the popular girls and how fancy their dresses where and i felt under dressed.

" You know you are more beautiful than them right?", Harry whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Thank you", I said and we kissed making people look our direction. Harry and I didn't look like we belonged together. I was a little girl and he was obviously older than me. It was something that really bothered people but Harry and I were never bothered. We knew that the love we had for each other was more important than what people were thinking.

The decorations were just as over the top as I had imagined and had seen in every other teen high school movie. It was sparkly and fun but it wasn't my style. God knows that if I was in charge of the prom decorations it would be a lot different than it was know. The music was loud and it was most likely going to be the most popular songs on the radio all night. All my fellow students were grinding and dancing together in a way that I was not familiar with.

"Oh my god", I said as I made eye contact with Ty from across the room. He smirked at me and I looked away. I could feel the eyes of all his friends and their girls on me as soon as I looked to Harry. It was all the same people who had tricked me last year. a year ago tomorrow.

"What?", Harry said and looked in that direction I kept my eyes on him as he looked over to them," They all hurt you?"

"Yeah, it was Ty and the two guys hes with are Daniel and Patrick and their girlfriends are Gigi, Katherine, and Trinity", I said introducing him to them from a far and he nodded.

"I remember them", he said and he smirked.

"I knew you would."

"Well", he started the smirk still on his face," You know their destiny."

He giggled a little, which was creepy then pulled me in for a passionate rough kiss. The kiss lasted a long time but the longer it lasted the more comfortable I felt to be here. He pulled away and we both smiled at each other. 

Seeing those kids reminded me of this plan and I was starting to feel okay with it. The way they looked at me and were laughing me brought back a flood of memories. The way they laughed at me tonight was the same way they laughed at me a year ago when they were beating me. The way they stared at me with judgmental eyes was the same way they looked at me when they saw me again after hurting me. It all felt right, I wanted to hurt them the way they hurt me and Harry was giving me the chance to do that. It felt right to be taking this opportunity.

Harry and I sat and watched the dancing for a while until a slow song came on, that slow song was our cue. As we walked onto the dance floor I looked over to the door to see Liam, exactly where he was suppose to be, he smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked around the crowd trying to spot Louis but he was no where in sight which was good. I knew that Zayn was upstairs making sure all the cameras were off so no one would even know we were here.

"So this is official", he said and I could hear a little worry in his voice," Follow my lead okay?"

"Okay", I said in a whisper. There was plenty of people around us and it would terrible if they could hear us. They would know what was up and maybe if they thought anything of it they would tell.

"When you hear the first shot, bring your body closer to mine in fear, we are going to act shocked, scream if you want to. The second one we run to the door , where Liam is. You saw him right?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect."

"When we get to him start screaming and crying and limp a little so it seems as if something happened to you. He will start consoling you and escort both of us to our car. We go home and that's it okay", he said as we twirled and danced to a slow, romantic song I had never heard before in my life. I'm sure the students around me had heard it before and loved it.

"I love you so so much Lana."

"I love you too Harry", I said and the first gun shot pounded through my ears.

The Blackest Day// Lana Del Rey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 8.1K 46
❗️previously named: "Uncle's Best Friend (h.s)"❗️ 🚫WARNING🚫 This story contains mature content, such as: sex daddy kink age gap Littlespace Abuse...
259K 6.6K 47
π‘ π‘’π‘”β€’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘β€’π‘‘π‘¦ οΌˆπ‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›οΌ‰πšŠ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘, πš˜πš•πšπšŽπš› πš–πšŠπš— πš πš‘πš˜ πš•πšŠπšŸπš’πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ πšπš’πšπšπšœ πš˜πš— 𝚊 πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πš πš˜πš–πšŠπš— πš’πš— πš›πšŽπšπšžπš›πš— οΏ½...
58.3K 1.3K 30
"Mom, dad I have to tell you something." Or the one where Louis is kicked out and Harry is a famous popstar. This is the story where nothing meets e...
217K 7.9K 37
Harry is a broke high school student about to go to college. He jokes with his friends about getting a sugar daddy to pay for everything, but he didn...