Red Dragon of Arcadia: Altern...

By RageRevan

Arcadia, a realm beyond our understanding, and knowledge, located in the far reaches of space. It has its own... More

Prologue: Into an Unknown Realm
Chapter 2: Welcome to Akademia
Chapter 3: Reunion Of Two Worlds
Chapter 4: Son of the Sekiryuutei
Chapter 5: DXD World Crises
Chapter 6: Teams of Arcadia
Chapter 7: The Leviathan
Chapter 8: Azazel Cup Grand Opening
Chapter 9: Gremory's Fall

Chapter 1: Arcadia

2.6K 81 95
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was in the hospital with several machines attached to it, he was being treated by several medics, this has been going on for days, if not weeks, three weeks to be precise. He was brought in by the brown haired woman, who immediately saved him by bringing him to the hospital. She walked towards the recovering Issei, who has become better due to the Technology of her home world. 

The woman could only hope that he would wake up soon enough, as he soon opened his eyes, and spoke weakly, "W-where am I?"

"You are in the Arcadian Hospital, you were found badly injured...I was the one who brought you here.." Issei looked at the woman, who seemed to have a gentle smile on her face, as Issei tried to wake up, but the woman spoke while keeping her hand on him, and spoke with worry. 

"No, no, please, your wounds haven't healed, and it has not recovered.." The woman spoke with worry as she helped him without hesitation, she sat down and holds Issei as she assisted him back on the bed. Issei sensed her signature to be Draconic, that is for sure, which meant she was a Dragon. 

"You are a Dragon, who even are you to be precise? And where exactly am I?" The woman spoke with a sigh, she knew that Issei was a Dragon as well, due to his magic signature. 

"Fine, I will explain.." The woman spoke with a smile, as she continued, she could sense no malice in Issei, and was surprised by how pure his soul is. 

The woman spoke to Ddraig on a daily basis, asking upon his condition, and she knew about his name, although, the Welsh Dragon did not disclose any private details, she asked him to keep her identity a secret till she introduces it herself. She spoke with a smile, "My name is Juniper Arc, the Princess of Arcadia, it is nice to meet you, Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor.."

Issei looked at her for a moment, as she spoke, "I guess...thanks for saving me.."

"It was the least I could do, and yes, I was talking to Ddraig, that was how I came to know of your name..." Issei looked at his Boosted Gear, as Ddraig spoke

"Indeed, she was the one that brought you safely and looked after you for days, if it wasn't for her, I doubt you would be alive.." Ddraig explained to his partner, as Issei nodded in understanding to which Juniper spoke

"And as for where exactly you are, you are in Arcadia, or more precisely Remnant.." Issei became wide-eyed, as he asked, "That means, this is not Earth?"

"So that is where you are from?" Juniper asked to which Issei nodded, as Juniper spoke sadly, "No, Earth is far away from Remnant, and we don't even know which Earth are you from?"

"Great, my luck just got even more shittier than before!" Issei exclaimed annoyed, to which Juniper looked at him for a moment, as he soon spoke, "Sorry about that, these few weeks has been really shitty for me.."

"No, I understand, and they way you were found, I don't blame you...." Juniper responded as she soon got up, "You should rest, and if you need me, just call me I will be nearby...here is my number..." 

Juniper used magic to summon a piece of paper and writes down her number, as she speaks, "Take care, Issei.."

Juniper walked outside the room leaving Issei to ponder, what is his life going to be? He was stuck in an unknown world with nowhere to go, and live. He wondered what his life is going to be, when all of a sudden, something came in front of him. 

It was a screen, or a digital screen that was in front of him. He could not believe what he was seeing, it said the words, 'Welcome, Player', this made Issei get up as the screen followed him. 

Opening Start

(A/N: Massive thanks to Issei_Lucifer for the opening)

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats. 
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies. 

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others. 
Juniper, a white haired woman, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene. 
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman. 

The scene changes to a tomb where a white haired man is giving a side glare, as a skeleton man is walking towards him. 
Soon three beings show up with sinister smiles. 

The Arc Family, Arc Siblings, and the Arcadian Army is shown. 
The scene changes to Issei facing off against a Black Haired woman, with a Lavender haired woman in chains. 

A television screen is shown where Issei is facing against Rias, the latter having hate filled eyes in her. 
Juniper is seen fighting off against Akeno, as the former has a smile, while the latter has a glare. 
The rest of the Arcadian Arcs, along with Yuuto, Genshiro, Gasper and Mari all assist them. 
Mari has a water serpent surrounding her. 

The scene changes to the Skeleton God making an alliance with the white haired man, and their subordinates all working together. 
A swords is shown which is wielded by Issei. 
The scene changes to Issei and his allies all looking at the sunset, as he turns around and gives a smile at the camera

Opening Ends

 Issei asked Ddraig as he spoke, "Am I seeing things...or is this real?"

"No even I am seeing this too...what even is this..." Issei wondered, just how much his life is going to change, is something he was truly unaware of. Issei contemplated on what he must do now, he decided to click on the system screen. 

"Huh...that is interesting.." Issei mused as suddenly the screen changed to something else. 

[Running Start Up Sequence]

Loading Stats...done!

Loading Levels...done!

Loading Skills...done!

Loading Information about user....done!

"Does user desire to stop time?" Y/N

"I guess..." Issei muttered, as time suddenly stopped, he looked around to see Time had completely stopped, as he could touch the place and it barely affected him at all. 

"Ddraig, can you hear me?" Ddraig responded with a nod, "Yep, it seems like you have unlocked a leveling system partner, you might want to check your stats.."

"But how?" Ddraig responded with a sigh, "Look at the bottom part of the screen, there is a button which shows that.."

"I see...well, let's go.."

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Title: Former Pillar of the Factions, Red Dragon Emperor, Perverted Beast, Enemy of all women. 

Level: 445

Experience Points (EXPR): 20000/44500

Race: Dragon God

Health Points (HP): 25000/50000

Mana: 35%

Fatigue: 200

Strength (STR): 23440

Vitality (VIT): 25678

Agility (AGL): 26789

Intelligence (INT): 23000

Senses (SES): 30134

Luck (LCK): 22000

Yen: 75000

Abilities:

Dragon God Physiology: Immense Strength, speed and stamina as opposed to regular normal humans, and some other races, can even keep up with Gods and other beings on the same level. Additionally, user can transform into a Dragonoid form, Dragon form and can grow his own dragonic wings. Although, most of it is still untapped, the user can become immensely strong as time passes by. 

Draconic Magic: The user has access to magic belonging to Dragons, which he can use it to his will and can mostly excel in magic that originated from the Dragons. The user has excellent prowess in fire and wind magic. 

Dress Break: The user's most 'powerful' move against women. As its name suggests, this move allows him to "strip" woman by first coming into contact with them, concentrating his demonic power, then snapping his fingers to activate one of two effects, which is either clothes or the effects of demonic power. 

Pailungual: This move allows him to 'talk' with woman's breasts, to women's breasts after creating a "space". As such, it is a useful move as it allows him to learn his opponents' plans by asking their breasts.

Flame Blaze: The user learned to breath flames using Boosted Gear. First, he inhales, filling his lungs with air and produce a small flame in his stomach, then uses Boost and Transfer to enhance it, then breathes massive flames from his mouth.

Expert Hand-to-Hand combatant: The user has expert martial arts training, able to even keep up with the strongest of the Martial artists, this was due to the user's training in hand-to-hand combat. However, the user is still vulnerable to feints and redirections, but due to Issei's physiology he can handle that. 

Decent Swordfighter: The user has decent sword fighting skills, capable of sensing and fighting against sword users, and even keeping up with them. He is capable of holding on and even potentially blocking attacks from them, albeit he struggles against the stronger ones. 

Skilled Tactician: The user has base level knowledge on how to counter and play tactfully instead of charging into fights, like most brawlers are meant to do. Often using their weaknesses and abilities against them to win fights. 

Abilities(Boosted Gear):

Boost: This ability allows the user to double their powers every ten seconds without limit until the user reaches their limit, whether it's their physical abilities, magic or demonic power based on the user.

Transfer: The user can transfer increased power to other people or objects.

Dragon Shot: The user fires a beam of energy of concentrated Demonic Powers. This move is generally used in tandem with the Boosted Gear to increase its destructive powers.

Divide: Since the user recklessly had taken a part of the Vanishing Dragon, the user can use the special skill Divide which can cut down the power of a target by half, although this too is dependent on the User. 

Dividing Gear: A Boosted Gear variation of the Divine Dividing and what allows the user to use the skill Divide, however this can siphon the User's life span. 

Balance Breaker(Welsh Dragon): This move allows the user to be cloaked in a strong Draconic armor, which increases their stats by a lot, even more than it usually should have been. It also allows the user to have added strength, stamina, speed and durability to the powers he already has. 

Diabolos Dragon [Disabled: 23 Hrs Remain]: An upgraded form, caused from releasing Ophis' power, possible because his new body was created through Great Red's flesh. This changing his Scale Mail into crimson and black, with two pairs of dragon wings, and [∞] on all his gems. However, the user can only sustain it for a short amount of time, before it wears off due to strain. 

Dividing Wyvern Fairy: The user creates small dragons from the gems of his armor, which replacing Dividing Gear. However unlike the original, it does not reduce the target's lifespan. 

"Huh, interesting..." Issei mused looking at his stats wondering what else he can do, he remembered on how he asked Ajuka to remove his Evil Pieces, which did take some weeks but they were able to remove it. Now, he was a full-blooded Dragon. 

"Partner, I think we should release ourselves from the time-stop.." Issei nodded in agreement, as time reverted back, he then pondered on how to close the system. No sooner than he thought that, the screen changed to the instruction that Issei needed, as it read. 

"To do that, I will have to say, 'Close System', and to reopen the system, I will have to say, 'Open System'..To see Status, I will have to say, 'Check Status'..and to see others status I will have to say, 'Check Stats..'" Issei read out the instructions as he then commanded, "Close System.."

The system soon went off as he soon lied down, he was stuck on this planet and he did not know what to do next. He was in an unfamiliar alien world, and he knows nothing about it. He could only hope he found a way in this place. 

"Ddraig, do you think we will be alright?" Ddraig responded with a sigh, "I am not sure, but I know that you will be fine.."

Issei looks at the phone, as he speaks, "Should I call her? Ask her more about this place.."

"Maybe, but you should rest for now.." Issei nodded as he soon rested, he pondered on finding a place in this new home, till they find a way back home. He had the System, and he did not know what is capable of. But he would find out a way for now, he soon lied on the bed and before he knew it, sleep cradled into his arms. 

[A Few Hours Later..]

Issei soon woke up, as he started to eat his food in the Arcadian Hospital, it was surprisingly decent, not the bland food that he was expecting. He soon was met by Juniper who spoke, "How are you feeling?"

"Better actually, I think I can walk..." Juniper smiled in response, as she spoke, "That's great to hear.."

"Speaking of which, you are the Princess right? So do I need to call you by your appropriate title or something?" Juniper shook her head and spoke, "Not here, only when you are in the Arcadian Court, when you will be needing to talk to my father, the Current Emperor of Arcadia.." 

"I see...so when I was found out, how was my condition?" Issei asked to which Juniper shuddered remembering on how bad his wounds were, she then spoke, "Your clothing was torn with your body being even darker than it usually was, it was almost as if you were burned alive, not to mention, your bones were broken in the ribs, chest, abdominal area, and even your limbs. You were bleeding from every location, especially in your head, and limbs. The Doctors even stated that you wouldn't even survive this, but you were persistent, and you eventually recovered.." Juniper spoke with a smile, as he responded

"Alright...so is there a way I can head back? My parents, sister and others must be really concerned about me...will you help me head back?" Issei asked to which Juniper only smiled in response, "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Thanks.." Issei responded with a smile, as he spoke with a sad tone, "You really are doing something so much, for someone whom you have barely met...Is there anything you expect in return? Sorry if I am a bit skeptical, my experiences have taught me that no one does anything for free.."

"None, Issei, none...you needn't worry about that...I will help you in any way you can to get back home...I have no intention of forcing you to stay here...but if you can't return, you can always have a place here..." Juniper spoke with a solemn smile, as Issei looked at her and nodded in response, "Thanks again.."

"No need no thank me, Issei..it is what I do...now can you walk?" Issei spoke while averting his gaze, "I haven't tried...I will work it out.." Issei spoke as he kept the plate on the table and started to walk, he staggered for a bit as Juniper assisted him. 

"Easy.." Issei looked at her and nodded, he soon managed to walk at a normal pace, he was still in his hospital clothing however, as Juniper suggested he should get a change of clothing. He decided to go with her to a nearby apparel shop, where he decided to wear a casual red t-shirt and black jeans, he also wore red shoes. The reason Juniper did this was so that he looks presentable when he meets the Emperor. 

She then takes him across the Main CIty of Arcadia, as Issei looks around marvelling what kind of a place Arcadia was. It seemed like a marvellous futuristic city, as Juniper spoke, "So what do you think of Arcadia? Issei.."

"It is amazing, what kind of a place is this?" Juniper spoke with a smile, "Years and years of hard work, dedication and technological advancements, were the reason we got this far..." 

"I see..." Juniper then spoke with a smile, "Let me give you a brief rundown on the location of Arcadia, Issei.."

"Arcadia is a large Empire comprised of many different Continents, 15 to be exact, whose lands reach up to 50 Billion Kilometers at best, compared to the 4 Kingdoms which is around 100,000 Kilometers at best. Each Continent is governed by different nations. With the main nation, the Arcadians, taking most of the land, around 8 Continents. The main 8 Continents are governed by the Arcs, they essentially rule and guide the Nation in it's duties with numerous other Royal Families assuring them, those Families also have a high power that is equal to the Arcs..." Juniper spoke while keeping her hands behind her back, as she turned around and spoke with a smile, "And soon, I will be the one to take up my father's place, Issei, as the new Empress of Arcadia.."

"I see...so once you are off age, I guess I will be calling you Empress, or your majesty!" Juniper responded with a smile, "You are right on that one.."

"Anyways, we have other places as well, just so you know...Grimm, Faunus, Undead, Dragon, Fairy, Elves, Dwarves, Middle-Earth are their own selected Nation and govern numerous lands...I take it you know most of them?" Issei nodded as he spoke. 

"Except for the Grimm and Faunus, I am not aware.." Juniper then spoke in response, "So basically the Grimm kingdom are sentient beings of Darkness that roam the world, and before you ask, no they are not trying to kill or harm us, alright?" Issei nodded as Juniper continued. 

"Then Faunus are beings that have animal traits like a rabbit's ears or even a Dog's tail for instance, they look like humans, with the specific animal trait.." Juniper explained as Issei nodded, she eventually reaches the place where the mansion was as she spoke, "We are here, Issei.."

Issei looked around to see a mansion made out of sleek marble and other materials, with banners of the Arc Clan being put around the castle. 

"This mansion..." Issei spoke with awe as Juniper spoke, "Welcome to the Arc Mansion, Issei.."

Juniper ended with a smile, as she spoke, "Well follow me, you can marvel at it's splendor at a later date, Issei."

Issei nodded as he soon walked sure, as he spoke, "Say Juniper, mind I ask you something?"

"Sure, why not?" Issei looked at her, and asked, "So this Arcadia, how did it come to be? Like you said that it took a lot of work so far, right? So how did it come to existence..?"

"It was because of my Ancestors doing Issei, it took us a lot of work, I won't go into much detail since we don't have much time, so to put it shortly the Four Daughters of the Ozma and Salem were the Founders of this place, they killed the God of the Light and the God of the Darkness to establish the kingdom that you see today...I wish to honor my ancestors, that is why I wish to maintain Arcadia's legacy..and become a just and capable Empress.." Juniper spoke with a smile while keeping her hand on her chest, as she gave a gentle smile. Issei did not know why, but in his eyes, he saw something that nobody will ever see, he could see the gaze of a true Empress but, it was not cold, it was gentle, warm and kind. He never saw this next to Rias, or any of his former harem. He did not know what to say, as he spoke whatever words he could. 

"I guess you will become a Good Empress...Juniper.." Juniper gave a smile, as she spoke, "Issei, let's go, my father is waiting for you.."

"Yes.." Issei spoke with a gentle tone, as he soon encountered some of the Arcadian Royal Guards.  

The guards wore a blue and white medieval tunic with a sword holstered around their hip, additionally there was a cape around them and they wore a gold paladin helmet on their head. The cape was supported by a yellow star and they wore golden boots. They saluted Jeanne upon her entrance and were intrigued by the new guests in the castle.

"Greetings, Princess...and-" The guards seemed to be confused as to see who Issei as, to which Juniper explained to them, "He was the injured guest, he has no record of any person in Arcadia, we just want to meet the Emperor.."

"Very well, as you wish Princess.." The guards head inside to inform the Emperor, as Issei asks, "So was there anyone else that had met me or Ddraig before?"

"Well there was an old friend of mine, you can meet her once we are done, okay?" Issei looked at her and nodded, as the guards soon came outside, and spoke, "The Emperor is ready and wishes to see you.."

"Very well.." Juniper turns to Issei and speaks, "Come in, and you needn't worry about my father, he is a good person, so just be the way you were with me, okay?"

"Right.." Issei responded as the duo head inside, as they soon see a giant office room, which enamoured Issei. 

The stairway leading up to a window overlooking the entire Mansion, along with a Couch and some seats. Then there's the multiple rows of bookshelves, filled to the brim with books regarding Arcadia's History, Magic, Races, and all sorts of stuff. This Office is essentially a treasure trove full of items from all across Arcadia.

"Father...I have brought him.." Juniper spoke with a cheerful tone, since the Emperor was her father right now, she can be a little bit more informal as he spoke with a smile, "Ah Juniper, please bring him here.."

"Issei, meet my father Liam.." Issei looked at the man, as he was described to be a pale blonde haired man with white dragon horns and white scales, he also had light gray eyes. He also wore a white in-shirt and a brown coat, with brown pants and brown shoes, his arms had Dragon Scales on them as well.

"So you must be Issei, that my daughter spoke about.." Issei spoke with a bow, "Y-Yes, my name is Issei Hyoudou, it is a p-pleasure to meet you, Emperor.."

"Please, Issei...call me Liam in private, what Juniper talked about you and how well he talked about you showed that you are a good person..courtesy of Ddraig of course..." Issei nodded as he pondered on what is to come as he spoke, "I would be honored, Liam.."

"So Issei, I hope you don't mind telling us how you landed up here?" Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yes, so what happened was during a battle in my home where I was facing a very strong adversary, I managed to take the threat down, but in it's last ditch effort, it tried to kill me as well, such that I don't become a problem. The attack hit me and the next thing I saw when I woke up was me being in Arcadia with your daughter looking after me in the Hospital.." Liam nodded in understanding, as he spoke, "I see...so that was why you were in the Hospital for 3 weeks and you were so badly injured.."

"Yes, Liam..that is what happened.." Issei spoke while rubbing his head, as he still could feel the after-effects of using Diabolos Dragon God. He had overused it, and still was feeling the effects even now, he knew that it was disabled for 23 hours, as Liam spoke

"So Issei, what is that you wish to do?" Issei only shook his head and spoke, "I just wish to return home Liam, that is all. To my own Earth, my home, that is what I want.." Liam nodded in understanding as he spoke, "I see..."

"So you wish to return to Earth, right?" Issei nodded as Liam spoke, "That is going to be quite a pickle Issei.."

"How so?" Juniper then explained to him, "It is because there are multiple Earths Issei, so first we need to scan every single earth for the magic that is emanating from your body, to identify the precise earth, this will take time to do so. Since we have go through every single one of them and to make sure if Magic or your magic type exists or matches, then we have to make sure that if it matches that said magic type, and that may end up taking a lot of time, years even, at worst.." Issei paled at the thought of not seeing his family for that amount of time, they must presume that he is dead, if not long gone, as he looked down, tearing up at the thought of this. 

Liam and Juniper felt sad for him, they couldn't even imagine the fact that he won't see his loved ones for a very long time. However, they needed to give him hope, hope that he will reunite with them sometime in the future. 

"Issei, listen..." Juniper spoke with a smile, as he looked at her, "Have hope, I promise you, we will help you locate your home, and you will meet your family one day, have faith in me, I can assure you, you will be heading home one day.." 

"Juniper is right, if there is one thing you must know about my family, we will always keep our word, no matter what happens...just have faith in us.." Issei looked at him and nodded, as he wiped his tears and spoke, "Yes, you are right...I will meet them one day.."

Juniper smiled as Liam spoke to her, "Juniper, till then help him settle in Arcadia, he does not know anything about here, so you must guide him there.."

"Yes Father I will.." Juniper looks at Issei and speaks, "I will let you settle in this place, while also informing you on what needs to be done...okay?"

"Yes, Juniper..." Issei knew that he was going to be stuck in this place for a very long time. However he did have to make the most out of it, he had no choice but to do so. At the very least he had time to think about what needs to be done. 

*Scene Change*

In the DXD World, 

Three Days Later, 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

The Hyoudou Residence, once a place of festivity and joy was now a place that was completely deserted and devoid of any emotion, the joy that the world once felt was gone, since Issei Hyoudou had been consumed by the attack that Trihexa unleashed on them. It was revealed that Great Red had teleported him to a safe location far far away from the planet since it was the only thing he could do as quickly as possible, otherwise Issei would have died. 

The ones hurt the most were the ones that supported Issei, like his family, his older sister, the Faction Leaders, and many more. Many still cared and loved Issei, especially the Gremory Family being one of them. They were livid at what Rias had done to the boy, and decided to take action, however the Gremory Girls did something stupid. 

They had the gall to enter into Issei's place and room for feeling 'regret' from their actions, however in reality, they were only doing this due to fear, they had no regret breaking up with him, not until Sirzechs removed Issei's pawn pieces from his body and informed Rias that he is no longer her pawn, the girl did oppose as expected only for the Crimson Haired Lucifer to shut down any and all comments from her. He made it clear that she has no right to Issei, since she broke up with him, and she had to relent out of fear. 

No sooner they entered, they were met by a very livid Mari who tore the girls a new one, almost killing Irina, ripping her wings, especially when they refused to leave from the house, and gave Rias a very nasty scar. She even almost killed those that slept naked next to Issei like Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Koneko and even Kuroka. She blamed them for causing their brother's death in a tear filled rage. She would have done the deed, had she not been physically restrained by the Leaders, mostly the stronger ones like Sirzechs and Shiva, they did not blame her for her anger, as they were also angry at the girls for having the guts to even enter Issei's house. 

The aftermath caused the girls to be in the hospital where they are under critical condition, due to the damage Mari inflicted on them, Phoenix Tears had to be used, and they were put under 'House Arrest', as they all apologised for the trouble to the Hyoudou Family. The loved ones of the girls made sure they stayed in their rooms, except for those like Koneko, who was sent to live along with the Gremory Peerage Girls in the Gremory Mansion, minus Irina who was sent back to her parents in England. 

As for Kuroka, she was immediately kicked out from the Vali Team, with Vali personally doing the deed, since he hated Kuroka calling her a dishonourable cat, he hated her even more, with Le Fay hating her the most amongst the group. She was a literal stray cat and she was not present even now, nobody knew where she is. 

The only ones that lived in the Hyoudou Residence were the current Hyoudou Family along with Kunou, Lilith and Elmenhilde and some new guests which included Yuuto Kiba, Vali Lucifer and Gasper Vladi. Kunou asked Yasaka to stay in Issei's place to remember him, which she allowed without hesitation, both her and Kunou were too affected by Issei's demise, and they will remember him always. 

All in all, it was a dark time for everyone involved, no one wanted to take Issei's place as the Pillar since it was a seat meant for him, and nobody else had the right to do so. Mari thought of taking her brother's place to honor him, but shook her head, she refused to take the place of being the Pillar of the Factions since only Issei had the right to do so. 

Speaking of Mari, she became cold and distant for a while, since she blamed herself for what happened to her little brother. She often used to cry a lot and even was about to start drinking when Azazel stopped her, since it wouldn't help at all, the girl was devastated on the loss of her little brother.

Worse, she had nightmares where she often found herself in Issei's tombstone where a zombie version of her brother attacked her, asking why she did not save and protect him, along with a zombified version of Ddraig that tormented her, she had such nightmares and often woke up with tears in her eyes, she was too devastated due to the loss of her brother, even her parents felt helpless, and made sure to help her in every step of the way. 

The Factions, upon hearing this immediately took her to see a psychiatrist, who was looking after her, till she becomes alright, many could only hope that she was alright, as they made sure that she was fine. 

*Scene Change*

In Arcadia,  

Arcadian Dorms, 6:30 PM

Issei was walking towards his dorms, with Juniper guiding him to that location, where they see a white haired woman, she had long flowing white hair with blue eyes, and wore the same soldier costume as Juniper did. 

"Yo! Juniper, been a while!" The woman walked towards Juniper and Issei, as Juniper introduced her to Issei, "Oh Issei, meet Willow Schnee, she is one of the members in my battalion.."

"So you must be the new kid around here? Welcome to Arcadia, I guess.." Willow greeted Issei with a handshake, as Issei returned it to him. Normally Issei would be a bit perverted, but he did not have that since even before the break up with the girls, he decided to act upon himself and become better, even gaining praise from the Sitri Peerage. This was even more lessened post break-up, which was to the point of nothingness. 

"Hi...my name is Issei Hyoudou, it is nice to meet you Willow.." Willow returned the smile, as she spoke, "Don't worry, you will get settled in, with no time..." 

WIllow soon turns to Juniper and speaks, "We need to head to the army, for our daily routine, help Issei settle down, alright.." 

"Yeah and inform An and Aisha that I will be heading there soon.." Willow nodded as she left the location. Juniper then spoke, "Issei, we will settle you down, I would suggest you to head to one of the Academies, I will help you choose on which Academy you can go for.." Juniper spoke, as Issei nodded, as he thought. 

"This is my life now...I guess.." Issei spoke as Juniper motioned him to his new Dorm room, as she gave a key to him and spoke, "This is your key card to your dorm, since you don't have a Scroll..."

"Oh and speaking of scrolls, you can give your Mobile Phone to me, I can ask for an upgrade and turn it into a scroll in an hour or two, with all the data in it..." Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yes.."

Issei rummaged through his pocket and removed his phone, it was a miracle that the fall did not damage it. He gave it to Juniper and spoke, "It is quite advanced if you ask me...but I can make it even better..." 

"Well see ya, Issei, we will meet again soon.." Juniper spoke as she left Issei alone to his dorm, as he pondered on what he needs to do. He entered his dorm knowing that his new life, was going to start today. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one will be interesting)

(A/N(2): And yes, from the obvious Chapter, Liam is currently the Emperor of Arcadia, and Juniper is the Princess/Heir to Arcadia, and yes this is long before meeting Nicholas and as a result the Arc Children do not exist yet)

(A/N(3): The System will only get stronger as the story progresses and more skills will be added)

(A/N(4): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97 for reviewing the chapter and helping me with the mistakes, along with providing me pictures of the characters and their descriptions, along with the speech)

Issei Hyoudou Stats:

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Title: Former Pillar of the Factions, Red Dragon Emperor, Perverted Beast, Enemy of all women.

Level: 445

Experience Points (EXPR): 33000/44500

Race: Dragon God

Health Points (HP): 50000/50000

Mana: 80%

Fatigue: 50

Strength (STR): 23440

Vitality (VIT): 25678

Agility (AGL): 26789

Intelligence (INT): 23000

Senses (SES): 30134

Luck (LCK): 22000

Yen: 75000

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 612 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
9.9K 286 11
Jaune arc was just like any other kid just wanting to make his dream a reality of wanting to be a hero and thought of asking for help from others in...
512 7 3
Y/N the son of Sirzechs was bullied and abused by everyone for not being able to use the power of destruction until he ran away only to be dragged in...
135K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...