LOVER

By PreetyAmour

Kim Taehyung CEO of KIM ENTERPRISE, Jeon Jungkook an Idol. Both are married but not out of love. While Taehy... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 28

355 20 4
By PreetyAmour

"Taetae." Aera shouted gaining everyone's attention in the hall. "Hey, Princess." He said carrying her in his arms from Namjoon who was holding her. "You are looking so pretty." Taehyung expressed kissing her cheeks. "You look pretty, Taetae." She also kissed his cheeks coping her Uncle. "Joon hyung where is Jin hyung?" Taehyung questioned seeing his hyung alone near entrance. "He is meeting our parents and everyone." Namjoon explained. "Why are you alone here? Let's go."

Not seeing Younger in the hall, Taehyung called him. "Kook, where are you? Oh, Okay." He the hung up. Jungkook had gone to met Yeonjun and Sobin, they were going out for dinner as they didn't want to interlude family gatherings. 

Taehyung bowed his head to his In-Laws, "Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung spoke. "Son, You don't need to do all these formalities." Mrs. Jeon spoke smiling at him. "Where is Jungkook? I haven't seen him." She voiced out. Although they weren't present for Jungkook they knew everything about what their son was doing.  "He is meeting his friends, will be here soon." Taehyung informed taking his leave towards entrance, Jungkook will arrive soon.

"You two look cute together." Mrs. Park praised seeing the couple walking towards them. "Thank you Imo." Taehyung said kissing her cheeks. "Thank you." Jungkook said not knowing how to address her. "You can call me Imo like Tae does." Jungkook nodded at her. Jungkook saw his parents sitting with their Ma and Pa. His father was talking to Pa with so much enthusiasm 'Must be something related to work.' Jungkook thought walking towards them as everyone present there were family only.

"Uncle Kook look pretty." Aera's voice bought Jungkook out of the trance. "You look pretty too, Princess." Jungkook said taking Aera on his arms as she forwarded her hands for him to carry. She then kissed Jungkook cheeks and Jungkook copied Aera. Seeing Jungkook's interaction  with Aera his parents were too stunned. They never knew their son was good with kids. 

"Let's take seats now, dinner will be served now." Jimin's brother announced. Elder people were designated separate table and Youngster were designated separate table. Aera was sitting on head table on her right side were her Appa and Dada and on left side were her Taetae and Uncle kook. Jimin and Yoongi were next to Taehyung and Jungkook. Hoseok, Jimin's Elder brother Byung- Ho and Suga's  elder brother Joo Yoon  were next to Jin and Namjoon. 

Every one were engaging in some short chats here and there, when the food was brought to the table. "I'll set the plate for you." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who just nodded. Jungkook first plated the dishes for him and took a bite from each to taste the spiciness. He then plated the dishes for Taehyung. Jin who was watching the Idol was smiling looking towards him, he knows as much as his brother cares for Jungkook knowing Younger does the same for his dear brother makes his heart at peace.

After the death of Taehyung's parents Jin has become overprotective of him.

"Here." Jungkook said placing the plate in front of Taehyung who thanked him kissing his cheeks. "What will Princess have?" Jungkook questioned Jin knowing Aera's eating habit. "She is in Mandu these days, I'll give some noodles to her. She needs to learn everything doesn't happens as she wills." Jin stated giving some noodles to Aera in a small bowl. And the Little devil started to wail. "Baby, If you eat the noodles I'll give you Ice-Cream." Jin spoke to his daughter. "Ice-Cream." Little devil stopped crying and demanded for Ice-cream. Jungkook started to laugh showing his bunny smile at her antics .Jin not wanting to create any fuss gave in to her daughter's demand after making her eat two spoon of noodles.

Dinner was fun Jungkook got to know that Jimin's brother is the CEO of an IT company which was established by their father while Yoongi's brother is an Cartoonist who has written few books, popular books.

"Kook, go and freshen up first." Taehyung said entering their suite, Jungkook nodded entering the bathroom. 

"Hello, Hyunsik hyung. You know I'm at Jimin's marriage, so let's discuss about the update when I'm back." Taehyung said. "Say Hi to Seojoon hyung too." He then hung up the call. Jungkook came out freshen up. Taehyung too enter bathroom.

Jungkook is enjoying the night view from balcony, Taehyung too came placing his hands on Younger's waist back hugging him. Both of them were quiet enjoying the view, in each other arms. "Kook." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's neck sending shivers down the Younger's spine. Jungkook just hummed. "Are you enjoying the weeding? I mean meeting with family and all." Taehyung further proceed. Jungkook turned to Elder circling his hands on Taehyung's neck, "They are all nice, like you." Jungkook said putting his chin in Elders collarbone looking on his eyes.

"Are you comfortable to have dinner at Keun Appa and Keun Eomma's house?" Taehyung asked he wanted Younger's opinion as he wasn't able to do that before. Jungkook nodded, "Why do you think I'll have any problem to have meal with your family? They are nice. I'll finally get to met your son too." Jungkook teased Elder, if it was human baby than right now they wouldn't be here enjoying the view, betrayal is the last thing anyone would expect from their any kind of relationship as it's most crucial in any kind of relationship. 

"Let's sleep we need to wake up early." Taehyung said leading them to bed. 

"Happy weeding." Taehyung and Jungkook together whished the couple who were in a room before the ceremony. Jimin was blushing while Yoongi seemed chilled from outside but he was way too much nervous. "And your weeding gift from us." Taehyung forwarded an envelop . "Your honeymoon package. It's Greece. Both of you will enjoy the place, especially Yoongi hyung you. You might even forget my soulmate." Taehyung teased his friend. 

Soon weeding ceremony started. Our cute little devil is the flower girl so she walked down the aisle scattering rose petals before our grooms, symbolizing the new beginning. She then stood with Taehyung who is the best man of Jimin. The grooms both walked down the aisle and parted with each other so the ceremony would start. "Jimine, I walk before you." Aera spoke and went down as her Appa was calling, her duties as flower girl was over. Jimin just rolled his eyes knowing quite well his best man was the one teaching the little devil. 

Jimin's and Yoongi's brother were the officiant of the weeding, Hoseok is the Best man of Yoongi and Taehyung is the Best man of Jimin. Exchanging the marriage vows now it was the time to exchange rings, which is carried by Little devil, Aera. Handling rings to couple she ran to her Taetae who was standing behind his best friend.

The grooms are now seated at their seats as Jungkook would be singing a song for them. He sang Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie Taehyung had a proud smile on his face as the song came to end. 

As the weeding ceremony was completed every guest scattered around to have the meal. Jungkook and Taehyung too started to plate the dishes, most of the dishes were Korean the just weeded couple had paid special attention to the menus. 

Jungkook brought one plate of food and other plate full of watermelon and took seat next to Taehyung who was waiting for Younger to dig in. "Here for you." Jungkook put the plate full of watermelon in front of elder. "Huh?" Taehyung was confused.

""It's spicy." Jungkook pointed to elder's plate. Taehyung nods his head understanding what Younger wanted to say. They didn't chat during the meal as there were many eyes, Taehyung waited for Younger to finish his meal and both got up to together. 

"Stay with Jin and Joon hyung. I'll take Ma and Pa to their rooms." Taehyung whispered to Younger as he was called by Mr. Kim, the noise was getting too much for them. Old age was getting the best of them. As Mr. and Mrs. Kim were already 87 and 83 years old, they came to the weeding because it was of Jimin. 

"Ma, Pa, have a good rest. Do you guys want to go back with me tomorrow?" Taehyung asked as he was worried about their health.  The couple denied. "When we will go back to Seoul both of will have your health checks up on Mrs. Jeons hospital. I'll ask her to make arrangement." Taehyung left the room so the couple wouldn't have chance to argue with him.

Coming back Taehyung couldn't find Jungkook where he had left him with his hyungs, no one were there. Searching for a while he found all his hyungs, his husband and his husband's friends in the bar area drinking, Aera was handed over to her grandparents. Taehyung too took seat next to Jungkook.

"Hey." He whispered near Youngers ears starling him. Turning around Jungkook replied, "Hi." Taehyung raised his glass for toast Jungkook clinked his glass with elders. After drinking for a while everyone left for their room. 

Next day, after breakfast everyone were ready to leave Bali. Taehyung's Ma and Pa and his hyung's parents together with Jungkook's parents left in a Private Jet. While the rest Taehyung and Jungkook with their hyung's and Jungkook's friend will be leaving in another jet. While the rest of the guest will leave on their own. Jimin and Yoongi will leave for Greece after having their reception, back home. 

"Hello, We are about to leave the Bali and we will arrive airport within next 8 hours. So be there on time" Taehyung then cut the call and boarded the plane  as everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading.
Have a nice time till we meet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13.3K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
885K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
898K 28.3K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
120K 5.4K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...