ENCHANTED -'๑'- JACK HUGHES

Oleh jjstruelove

STELLA JEAN was a natural born figure skater. She would skate for hours without a worry in the world. And tha... Lebih Banyak

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three

prologue

1.7K 30 5
Oleh jjstruelove

MICHIGAN 📍

TREVOR ZEGRAS was only four months old when he had met her. He couldn't speak, he could barely keep his eyes open, but the baby cried every time he was apart from Stella Jean.

Their mothers had known the bond they had created, promising each other since the first grade that their kids would be best friends.

And they were. For years and years, even while Trevor lived in New York.

But things were going to change, Trevor had gotten picked for the USA national development team, right here in Plymouth Michigan.

There was going to be no more long distance facetimes calls or planning trips to see one another in months.

Stella Jean had been a figure skater her entire life, every dedication, led to her being scoped out by the U.S figure skating team.

ENCHANTED!

This book with be based/inspired by the events of Jenny Han's The Summer I turned Pretty.
A love triangle with form with none other than Matt Boldy and Jack Hughes.
I hope you love it as much as I do <3

my fav bffs

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.2K 84 14
Chloe Zegras Formerly known as Trevor Zegras Sister. The Zegras Family has always been close with the Hughes family ,Two people being particularly mo...
43.9K 336 22
The Zegras and Hughes Siblings have been friends since they were 5. But there was always something different about Kenzie Zegras and Jack Hughes, It...
40.9K 1.1K 34
﹒⪩⪨﹒in which she realises it was him all along ﹒⪩⪨﹒ 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨 x oc social media & irl 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! no1 in #nhl ! no1 in #njdev...
61.7K 678 22
Ava is the sister of the Hughes brothers. She's the only girl and the youngest. Being the only girl her brothers pushed her to the side a lot. They...