My Deer Girlfriend

By noogame

The deer fell first, but the human fell harder What happens when a huntress falls in love with a hybrid? More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
End of Part 1
22

4

68 4 3
By noogame

In the tranquil stillness of the forest clearing, Yuqi approaches Soyeon with a delicate grace. Her antlers frame the scene like an otherworldly backdrop as she leans down to inspect Soyeon. With a series of gentle sniffs, Yuqi detects the scent of distress and injury, her ears drooping slightly in concern.

As her fingers lightly graze Soyeon's cheeks, a touch both tender and oddly reassuring, Yuqi's eyes reflect an earnest worry. "Don't die, my human," she implores, the words carrying a sincerity that transcends the boundaries of their disparate worlds.

It's then that Yuqi notices the source of Soyeon's pain—a wound on her head, the crimson evidence of the fall. Unfazed, Yuqi draws on an innate knowledge of the forest's offerings. Gathering herbs with practiced ease, she sets about creating a makeshift remedy, a blend of nature's healing properties.

With a gentle touch, Yuqi applies the herbal mixture to Soyeon's wound, her fingers moving deftly. The forest, usually a realm of struggle and survival, transforms into a haven where the destinies of huntress and hybrid intersect in a delicate dance of empathy and understanding.

As Yuqi leans in, her breath carries a subtle warmth, and she lets a drop of her saliva fall onto the wound. The unconventional treatment blends the mystical with the pragmatic, an ancient ritual passed down through the untold generations of hybrids.

As Yuqi tends to Soyeon's injuries, she offers a comforting reassurance, "I'll take you into my nest. Just hang on, okay?" Gently cradling Soyeon in her arms, Yuqi carries the injured huntress through the forest, her steps navigating the familiar terrain as if guided by an unseen force.

Unbeknownst to Yuqi, Soyeon succumbs to the exhaustion and pain, slipping into unconsciousness. The journey through the dense woods becomes a dreamless passage, and the forest, with its dappled sunlight and whispering leaves, guards their enigmatic secrets.

After what feels like an eternity, Soyeon awakens in an unfamiliar place. Pine straws cushion her, and confusion clouds her senses. As her eyes adjust to the soft glow of the den, she witnesses a mesmerizing sight—a pair of antlers casting dancing shadows by a small, flickering fire.

"Yuqi?" Soyeon's voice breaks the quiet of the den. Yuqi, with her ears perking up in delight, turns toward Soyeon. A warm smile graces her face, and her small tail wags with an infectious joy. "Human!" she exclaims, rushing toward Soyeon and enveloping her in a gentle embrace. "Thank goodness you're alive."

Soyeon, still grappling with the disorientation of her surroundings, musters the courage to ask, "Where's my sniper?" Yuqi tilts her head inquisitively, a gesture that speaks of innocence. "Sniper? What's a sniper?" she inquires. Soyeon, puzzled, clarifies, "My gun."

"Oh, that black thing! The one you use for killing? I put it over there, since it would be uncomfortable for you to sleep on it," Yuqi explains, her words revealing a simplicity that contrasts sharply with the gravity of Soyeon's world.

As Soyeon processes this revelation, she poses a question that lingers in her thoughts. "How are you not afraid of me?" she asks, a genuine curiosity etched into her features. Yuqi, her doe-like eyes reflecting a sense of innocence, responds with unwavering sincerity, "Why would I be afraid of you? You're my mate."

Soyeon, grappling with the weight of her lineage and the expectations tied to her identity, counters, "Yeah, but I'm a daughter of an elite hunter, you know." Yuqi's response, however, defies the boundaries of societal norms. "Doesn't matter, you seem really nice!" she asserts, a simplicity in her perspective that transcends the complexities of their respective backgrounds.

Confusion lingers in Soyeon's gaze as she observes Yuqi, finding the hybrid's lack of fear somewhat disarming. "May I ask what your name is?" Yuqi inquires, breaking the momentary silence. Soyeon, deciding to share a piece of her identity, answers, "It's Soyeon."

Yuqi's eyes gleam with an unwavering warmth as she contemplates Soyeon's presence. "Soyeon," she repeats, the name rolling off her tongue as if savoring its unique melody. The den, sheltering them from the uncertainties of the outside world, becomes a haven where the contrasts of their lives blend into a shared narrative.

Amidst the gentle crackling of the fire, Soyeon, still absorbing the surreal turn of events, turns her gaze toward Yuqi. There's a genuine gratitude in her eyes as she says, "Thank you, Yuqi. If it weren't for you, I don't know what would have happened out there. I owe you."

Yuqi, her ears perking up at Soyeon's words, tilts her head with a soft smile. "Owe me? No, no. No debts between mates," she declares, her voice carrying an air of reassurance. The den, bathed in the warm glow of the fire, seems to cocoon them in a world untouched by the complexities outside.

Soyeon, grappling with a mix of emotions, shifts her weight on the pine straw-covered ground. "I never thought I'd find someone like you in the woods," she admits, her tone a blend of curiosity and amazement.

Yuqi's eyes twinkle with a playful glint. "Well, here I am! And you're my mate. It's fate," she responds, her tail wagging in an animated display of joy. Soyeon, despite her stoic exterior, can't help but crack a small smile in response.

The following day bathes the forest in the soft hues of dawn. Soyeon and Yuqi, the camaraderie between them deepening, decide to take a walk through the silent groves and sun-dappled clearings.

As they tread the familiar paths, Soyeon's expression carries a weight of contemplation. Breaking the silence, she admits, "You know, I have to run away..." Yuqi, attentive and curious, prompts her with a gentle "Why?"

Soyeon confides, "The forest is no longer safe for me. My dad's forcing me to go to a hunting school, which I never asked for. I don't actually want to be a hunter. I just want a normal life." The vulnerability in Soyeon's words hangs in the air, mingling with the rustling leaves and distant calls of birds.

"Oh, I see. Well, if you plan to run away, then I'll come with you!" Yuqi declares, her eyes reflecting a determination to stand by Soyeon's side. However, Soyeon, weighed down by the complexities of her reality, hesitates.

"Yuqi, I don't think it will be safe for you to come. You don't know if there's any present hunter out here or not. There could be one right now," Soyeon cautions, a concern etched in her features. But Yuqi's response carries a steadfast resolve, "But I want to protect you, Soyeon! I don't want you to be alone!"

The forest's canopy above casts a mosaic of light and shadows as Soyeon and Yuqi continue their walk, the weight of impending decisions palpable in the air.

Soyeon, her gaze fixed on the intertwining branches overhead, sighs. "Yuqi, it's not that I don't appreciate your willingness to come with me. It's just... it's dangerous out there. For both of us," she explains, her voice carrying a mix of gratitude and concern.

Yuqi, unfazed by the potential risks, looks at Soyeon with a determined expression. "I know it might be dangerous, but I can't stand the thought of you facing it alone," she admits, her ears twitching as a gentle breeze rustles through the leaves.

As they stroll deeper into the heart of the forest, a sense of camaraderie envelops them. Soyeon contemplates the complexities of her predicament, torn between the familiarity of her past and the allure of a different life. "I just want to live without the constant fear of being hunted or hunting," she confesses, her eyes reflecting the weariness of her journey.

Yuqi, understanding the weight of Soyeon's words, offers a comforting nuzzle against her shoulder. "I want to help you find that life, Soyeon. Even if it means facing the unknown together," she murmurs, her voice a soothing melody amid the rustling leaves.

Soyeon, her thoughts echoing in the quietude, finally speaks, "Yuqi, you're kind, and I appreciate that more than you know. But I can't ask you to risk your safety for me. The world outside this forest is different, and not everyone would understand our connection."

Yuqi, her eyes reflecting a mixture of determination and sincerity, replies, "I understand, Soyeon. But sometimes, the risks are worth taking if it means finding a life where you can truly be yourself."

Soyeon, acknowledging Yuqi's cleverness and embracing the companionship offered, relents with a small smile. "You're a clever one, Yuqi. Well alright, you can come with me." Yuqi's response is immediate and exuberant, her joy evident as she jumps around exclaiming, "Yay!"

However, Soyeon, with a sense of responsibility, establishes two crucial conditions. "In two conditions. One, you cannot touch any of my weapons without my consent. And two, stay out of my way if I'm doing something dangerous," she asserts. Yuqi, still radiating enthusiasm, affirms, "Got it!"

Soyeon, with a hint of seriousness, adds another layer to their agreement. "And also, follow everything that I say..." she begins, prompting Yuqi's wholehearted assurance, "I will! I'll do everything just to be with you!" In this exchange of promises and understanding, the duo solidifies their commitment to face the uncertainties ahead, bound by a connection that defies the norms of their worlds.

Soyeon, a subtle smile gracing her features, gazes at Yuqi with a mixture of seriousness and fondness. "You promise?" she reiterates, seeking reassurance in the pact they're forming. Yuqi meets her gaze with unwavering sincerity, declaring, "Yeah, I promise!"

Soyeon's smile deepens, a flicker of warmth softening the edges of her resolute demeanor. "Good girl," she says, the words carrying a subtle acknowledgment of the bond they are forging in the heart of the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 601 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
57.7K 2.6K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...
29K 1.5K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
144K 5.2K 58
What happens when 21 year old Y/N finds a wolf outside her home? After she decides to take this wolf in, she finds out that in this world, there are...