Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din

Ik Tu Hi Tu

288 24 18
By Priyae_T

Naina looked away to show her anger and disappointment and Rajveer was still not able to understand what exactly she said. Did she blame him for leaving her alone in the last few years or is pointing to something he did in the past. He was feeling helpless for not being able to make her and others to understand.

Rajveer (frustratingly) : "Please tum log meri baat samjho. Mere upar abhi bhi khatra tha kyuki Gehlot kae marne kae baad bhi unke friends har jagah the. Agar unko pata chal jaata ki main zinda hu aur tumhare saath contact mae hu toh tumhe bhi harm karte. (in loud voice) Main Khali nahi baitha tha, tumko pata bhi hain tumne kisse panga liya tha. They were very powerful people and would take only 2 minutes (snapped his fingers) to kill you all". He rubbed hands on face to calm down and spoke again "Maine apne contacts se unse deal kiya, kuch material tha mere paas unke bare mae aur un sabko handle karne mae 2 saal lag gaye. Maine Chowbey ko bhi contact karne se mana kar diya tha" (all looked at him shockingly as how much he tried to make them safe and lowered their eyes out of guilt but Pooja still soke).

Pooja (softly) : "Use baad kya Sir. Aapne humhe tabh kyu call nahi kiya".

Rajveer moved towards the table which was near Shalini's chair and turned his back. His one hand was on waist and the other on chair's arm. He was not able to give an answer to this question as what will he tell them why he did that.

His cadets were looking at him to get a reply from him and Shalini glanced at Rajveer who was looking worried and weak to this question. She knew she had to help her friend.

Shalini : "Guys, tum kya apne Sir ko nahi jaante. Agar unhone tumse koi contact nahi kiya toh koi ko reason hoga na".

Alekh : "Konsach reason Mam, jab Sir nae un logo ko dekich liya tha. Toh phir kyu nahi aaye saame".

Shalini didn't have a response to this and kept quiet.

Ali : "Boliye na Sir, Guru bilkul thik kah rahe hain. Ek baar toh aap contact kar hi sakte the. Humse na sahi par, Mam se toh".

Yudi : "Sir, I can understand why you hid yourself all these years. Par pichle ek saal se aap kaha the. We were missing you every day".

Rajveer started crying silently after hearing them all as knew that they are right. He does not want to contact and let them know that he is alive.

Huda : "Sir, boliye na kaha the aap. Kyu nahi bataya". (held Rajveer's hand that was on his waist and turned him around) "Naina kyu kah rahi thi ki aap Viren kae kahne par engagement mae aaye. Kaise jaante hain aap us ko".

Naina looked at Huda with teary eyes when he asked this. She also wanted to know how and why Rajveer was there. Viren also said to her that if Rajveer was not there then he would not have engaged to her.

Rajveer was glancing at Huda and Naina as how will he tell them how he was there. If Naina knows about his and Viren's discussion then....

Alekh (loudly) : "Boliye na Sir, kahe ko chup hain aap".

Rajveer (shouted in frustration) : "Nahi milna chahta tum sabh se. Khush (scoff). Tum logo se milta toh wahi purana guilt mujhe hota ki mere karan tum ko kya kya nahi face karna para. I thought if I am not involved in your lives then you would forget me and be happy" (All were shocked to see his reaction as they were not expecting this as how can they forget him. Rajveer moved towards the middle of the room and stood near Naina and glared at Alekh and Huda).

"Main abh army sae koi rishta nahi rakhna chata tha. Mere paas tum logo ko sikhane ko kuch nahi bacha tha. I wanted to start a new life and sold a few of my parent's properties in Rajasthan. Then, I purchased a hotel and built this house in Delhi as this land was purchased by them when I was a child" (turned towards Naina and looked into her eyes painfully).

"I met Viren at the bar of the hotel when he was deciding on something. (tears started flowing from Rajveer's eyes) Mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh soch raha tha ki Naina se engaged ho ya nahi. Maine us se sirf itna kaha kuch agar zindagi mae acha aa raha ho toh aane do verna baad mae sirf pachtawa rah jaata hain. Usi hotel mae hi Viren ki engagement ho rahi thi. So, he invited me to attend his engagement. (chuckled dryly and lowered his eyes) Meri kismat toh dekho, help uski ki jisne phir se mujhe tumse milawa diya. I didn't know that he was getting engaged to Naina. Then, I saw her, Shalini in the hall and others in the room".

Naina could see Rajveer's pain, frustration and helplessness. He was scared to lose her that's why ran from the hall and was founded with tears in that room. Rajveer looked at Naina and saw she was crying too. He can see that she understands his pain, fear and frustration of losing her, his cadets and friends. Naina was not able to see him like this as felt someone had squeezed her heart. She raised her hand to wipe his tears and Rajveer smiled for a second to see her concern. His smile was gone when Naina withdrew her hand as she saw a ring on her left hand. Then Viren, her engagement, what Rajveer just said, he left her alone, did not tell her that he was alive, remained hidden and helped Viren to get engaged to her, all come up in her mind.

Naina was not able to bear it any more and stormed out of the house. She left a shocked Rajveer behind who was waiting for her to say something. He wants to touch her, hug her and keep close to his heart but she left without even looking back. He ran after to stop her and the rest also wanted to do the same but Shalini didn't let them.

Shalini : "Please don't go after them. Let them talk".

Others nodded to her and stayed in the room but were still looking at room's door.

Outside the main gate, Rajveer was walking fast after Naina and shouted "Ruk jao Naina". But she ignored him and kept walking. Rajveer took long strides, held her hand and turned her around.
Naina felt a sensation with his touch but controlled the feeling. She turned around and saw Rajveer but removed her hand from him roughly.

Naina (closed her eyes and shouted) : "Don't touch me. Main jiyu ya maru aapko kya".

Rajveer felt that someone had thrown boiling water on face when heard these words.

Rajveer (with pain) : "Please Naina, aisa mat kaho. Itne saal se isi liye toh jinda raha hu ki tum thik ho".

Naina open eyes and looked into his and said

Naina (in loud voice) : "Jhoot mat boliye, aap apni marzi se hum sabh se chup kae rahe. Ye aap ka decision tha, aap nae (pointed her finger towards him) ek baar bhi nahi socha hum par, (turned same finger towards herself) mujh par kya asar parega". (moved fingers in hair frustratingly)

"Humne...maine aapko pagalo ki tarah dhunda. Jaha bhi koi umeed hoti thi aapka kuch pata chalega waha jaate ya koi contact dhundte jo koi information dede. Par har jagah mayusi hath lagthi, kai baar toh laga ki aap mil hi jayenge. Mujhe lagta tha ki koi leads ko khatam kar raha par (scoffed and said softly) aaj pata chala woh leads koi aur nahi aap khatam kar rahe the".

Rajveer was continuously crying and can feel her pain when Naina was telling him about her efforts to find him. He can hear the thundering of clouds which has started and the same sound in her words.

Naina (tears were flowing from eyes and looked away) : "Aap kae accident kae baad, mujhe laga kisi nae meri jaan le li ho. Naveen Bhaiya kae baad woh hi ehsas mahsoos hua ki abh kuch nahi bacha. I lost all hope. Mujhe pata hi nahi chala main kitne din tak nahi boli, aap ka wait kar rahi thi ki aap aa kar kahe ye sabh jhoot hain. Par aap toh nayi aaye, na jab aap hosh mae aaye, na jab aap thik hue aur na jab aap ko laga ki sabh safe hain. Aap aate bhi kyu, khud ki toh ek nayi life bana li. Hum se kya matlab".

(Rajveer felt the same intensity in roaring of clouds and Naina's stare when she looked at him with anger. He was startled when Naina started hitting his chest by her palm) "Main Roz bhagwan se mangti thi aap bilkul thik ho. I was a fool to wait for you, to hope that you will come back for me". (She stopped hitting and turned as do not want to see him).

Rajveer knew that she will not forgive him for hiding all these years but can't see her crying. She is right in saying all these things to him as he deserves it. He touched her shoulder but she jerked his hand. Rajveer was hurt when she did that but tried again to see her. This time, Naina turned with red eyes. She was sobbing and the clouds also became part of her pain. It started raining hard and both could see the mixing of tears and rain within when it fell on each other's face. They kept looking as were trying to find solace, answers to questions, she was complaining about leaving her alone and not to come back for her. He was asking for her forgiveness, to hear him and give us a chance.

The trance was broken when lightning striked in sky. Naina lowered her eyes but looked at him again. Rajveer got nervous when saw determination, anger and a decision in her eyes. They were completely wet in rain by now.

Naina (in soft voice) : "Agar Viren aap ko nahi bulata toh aap kabhi saamne nahi aate. Aap toh bahut kush honge ki aap jo chaate the woh ho gaya. (smirked) Viren aur meri engagement ho gayi aur aap ka kaam khatam. I should be thankful to Viren as because of him we were able to see you alive."

Rajveer (pleadingly) : "Main sirf tum logo to safe rakhna chaata tha. I helped him but didn't know that he was talking about you. Please mujhe ek mauka toh do apni puri baat batane ka. I wanted to protect you.....".

Naina (interrupted him in a strong voice) : "Aap humesha wahi karte hain jo aap ko thik lagta hain. Aapne mujhe mentorship programme kae baad bhi akela chorh diya tha. Ye jaante hue bhi log kya bol rahe the aapke aur mere bare mae. Aur court mae bhi aap chup rahe jab woh mujh par aur aap par ilzam laga rahe the". (exhaled breath) 

"Uske baad jis tarah se log mujhe dekhte the (closed eyes as it was painful to remember).... kuch toh bol dete the ki kash aisi protege mujhe mil jaati. (Rajveer closed his fist strongly as it was getting difficult to hear what she faced because of him). (Naina opened her eyes) Mujhe aapki protection nahi saath chaiye thi. I wanted to be a companion, partner, supporter and friend to you. Par aap ko toh mera rehnuma bana tha. I don't need your pity. I now don't need you".

Rajveer was moving his head from side to side and extended his hand to touch her face. But Naina stepped back and said

Naina (determined voice) : "Aap thik hain mere liye yahi kafi hain. I am now guilt free as you didn't die because of me or Naveen Bhaiya. Kash aap ko Bhaiya kabhi nahi milte kyuki aapke saath woh nahi hota jo hua. Naveen Bhaiya ko azaad karne kae liye Maa Baba nae aapko maaf kar diya hain aur maine bhi. Aap apni life mae khush rahiye aur mujhe meri life mae rehne dijiye. Mujhe abh sirf khud pe, parents, Viren aur friends par dhyan dena hain. So, stay away from me".

Rajveer was not able to say anything to her as Naina just ran from there. He saw pain, anger and loss of hope in Naina's eyes. Naina was struggling with the car door's handle as she was trying to get it open but was locked. She just wants to leave this place and does not want to be near him. The rain was pouring heavily and it's drops were falling on her. But she felt it has stopped and looked back. Huda was standing with umbrella and covered her with it. He opened the car's door and Naina rushed into the front seat. She was still sobbing and placed her head on seat. Huda felt her pain, closed the door and sat in driving seat. He placed his hand on her head to calm her down but she didn't stopped crying and clung to him. Huda was glad that she still considered him a close friend. They didn't know when others also joined them in the car. Alekh from the back seat held Naina's shoulder to let her know he is with her as always. Naina lifted her face and saw Huda, Alekh, Pooja, Ali and Yudi with teary eyes who were smiling at her but could see that they understood her anguish.

Rajveer didn't know when his cadets passed him while giving him an understanding look or when Shalini came with umbrella and rain was not falling on him. He kept looking at Naina and was feeling no life in his body. He wanted to stop her but was ashamed to see her tears, how she was treated because of him, her misery and pain.

Naina glanced from the window and saw Shalini was holding an umbrella and covering Rajveer with it. Naina was relieved that he is not alone and a very good friend is with him. Huda started the car and it started moving.

Tera shehar jo peeche chhoot raha
Kuch andar andar toot raha
Hairaan hain mere do naina
Yeh jharna kahan se phoot raha

Jab jab chaaha tune rajj ke rulaaya
Jab jab chaaha tune khul ke hasaaya
Jab jab chaaha tune khud mein milaaya

Mainda toh hai, rab kho gaya
Mainda toh hai haye, sab kho gaya
Teriyan mohabbatan ne lutt putt saaya
Teriyan mohabbatan ne sacheya sataaya
Khaali hath modhi naa tu, khaali hath aaya
Mainda toh hai, rab kho gaya
Mainda toh hai haye, sab kho gaya

Jab jab chaaha tune rajj ke rulaaya
Jab jab chaaha tune khul ke hasaaya
Jab jab chaaha tune khud mein milaaya
Ik tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi maula ..

Movie : Mausam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 703 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
8.8K 704 13
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ra...
50.5K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
43.7K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...