Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din

Kal aur Aaj

263 20 23
By Priyae_T

All were looking at Rajveer and Naina with a hope that they will accept their love rather than running from it. Alekh just wanted Naina and Rajveer Sir to be happy as knows that their happiness is with each other. He has always felt that Rajveer Sir loved Naina for a long time and also helped Naina in realising his importance to her, "Raja ki jaan tote mae aur teri Rajveer Sir mae".

Huda wants her Phoolan to be cheery and has peace as she is fighting against all from a very long time. She has been only happy with her friends, family and Rajveer Sir. He has tried to come in between and even behaved badly with them because of jealousy but didn't understand their relationship. They were not only a teacher student but were friends and more than that. Ali also wanted them to be together as he still feels shameful for writing those letters which were shown to others as these were written by Rajveer to Naina. They were humiliated in the whole academy as Huda had announced on radio of having an illicit relationship because of those letters.

Pooja wants Naina to get her true love as it's very difficult to find a person like him. She has once said to her, "Woh jo bhi karte hain tere liye karte hain aur jo nahi karte woh bhi tere liye hi nahi karte". She has said many bad things about their relation and wants them to move from it. She also understands the pain of losing a loved one.

Yudi wants Naina to be with her love as they have faced many problems in the past. He also understand the pain of losing someone. Shalini has lost her love again and is living with it. She does not want that for them as they have already lost many things in their lives.

Naina realised all are looking at them. She lowered her eyes and moved towards a sofa near the centre table. She wants to ask many questions but feels it's better if she doesn't. The years have passed and let it be as it is. Rajveer came out of this trance when Naina stopped looking at him. He does not want Naina to be far from him and sighed when saw Naina going and standing near to Alekh.

Rajveer turned and saw his other cadets with smiling faces. He was happy and surprised to see them in his house. He was thinking as how they knew his address but then saw Shalini who was trying to move to corner of the room. Rajveer quickly went towards her and stopped her by saying "Kaha jaa rahi hain app Doctor Shalini, yae sabh aap ka hi idea tha na".

Shalini (looked at him nervously) : "Captain, please aap mujhe aise... kaise kah sakte hain. Mera idea nahi tha, jaiye apne favourite cadets se puchiye".

Rajveer snickered on her condition as she was looking very nervous and the way she was trying to run from here. Shalini smiled after seeing a happy Rajveer. He was looking much better from what she saw some time ago. His cadets were enjoying their favourite teacher's cute fight.

Alekh (mischievously looked at Rajveer) : "Sir, aap kahe ko Mam kae peeche par rele ho. Kya aap ko koi problem hai hum logo kae yaha aane se". (He looked towards his friends and winked. They understood his plan and smiled to let him know that they are with him).

Huda : "Yaaro chalo yaha se, Sir ko acha nahi lag raha hain".

Alekh (glancing at Rajveer) : "Bole toh, hum sorry hain Sir" (He held Naina's hand and said). "Chal Naina".

They all started walking while Shalini was trying to hide her smile and Rajveer was looking at them shockingly. He was not able to understand what did he said or done that they are behaving like this. They are not only leaving but taking Naina with them. He can't let that happen and helplessly shouted "Stop".

His cadets were expecting this and stopped but didn't turned back.

Rajveer (sternly) : "Just stop this nonsense and turned around right now".

If they know, how to irritate their favourite teacher then he also knows how to tackle his mischievous cadets.

They turned back and laughed loudly after seeing his shocked and irritated face.

Huda (while laughing) : "Sir Ji, apna chehra toh dekho aap".

Pooja : "Aisa lag raha hain ki network kae signal hi gayab ho gaye hain".

Ali : "Sir, please aise pareshan mat hoiye aap"

Yudi : "We were only joking Sir".

Alekh : "Kyu Sir, kaisch laga aapko humhara joke".

Rajveer was looking at them and moved head a little. He was thinking that they are still same as needs only a minute to start irritating him. But then glanced at Naina, who was looking down and smiling as she was enjoying what they were doing to him. He knew that she is their friend and will be on their side but he is also her friend. Then why she is not saying anything to them and thought that maybe he has lost her friendship also. Shalini was laughing on seeing Rajveer's behaviour but when saw him looking at Naina with sadness, she went closer to him as to give him strength. He sighed and said "Agar tum logo ka hogya ho toh please have a seat".

His cadets understood the pain in his voice and got seated in sofa sets. They were looking at him.

Rajveer (closed his eyes, exhaled a breath and opened it) : "Mujhe pata hain tum logo kae man mae bahut sawal honge ki main kaha tha itne saal, kyu nahi bataya ki main zinda hu, kyu tum sabh se nahi milne aaya" (looked at Naina who was playing with her fingers and Alekh puts his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. Rajveer can see that she is nervous and angry and will talk to her later as now, needs to tell his story after that jeep blast).

The rest were looking at him with attention as they were waiting for him to explain why he never came back to them. Rajveer was standing in the middle of the room and Shalini was sitting near the cadets.

Rajveer : "Jeep blast kae baad jab main hosh mae aaya toh khud ko ek hospital mae payaa. Mujhe toh pehle laga ki kahi inhone police ko inform toh nahi kar diya kyuki main toh ek bhagora tha. Waha par ek doctor nae bataya ki kuch youngsters ko main blast ki jagah se kuch dur mila tha. Woh log mujhe hospital leke aaye, doctor ko meri halat dekhar mujh par taras aa gaya aur mera ilaz kiya aur mere hosh mae aane ka intezaar kar rahe the. Jab hosh aaya toh pata chala ki 3 saal beet chuke the, main bahut pareshan tha itne saal tak tum logo kae saath pata nahi kya huya hoga. Mujhe shak bhi tha kahi tumhe mujhe help karne ke karan se sazaa toh nahi hui ya jinhone mere saath jo ye sabh kiya kahi...." (He was not able to say anything more as his guilt was making him weak but still he speaks again to tell them what happened in the last seven years).

Rajveer : "Doctor nae mujhe pucha bhi ki main kon hu toh maine sach bata diya ki main ek captain tha army mae aur murder kae charges mujh par sabit huye the. Main bhag raha tha tabh ye blast hua aur main un logo ko mila.

I asked him why he didn't inform the police or treated me all these years. He told me that he was waiting for me to wake up and to tell him about my story before informing the police" (tears started forming in his eyes). "Mujhse kisi nae itne saalo kae baad meri story jaane ki koshish ki. Verna jo court mae hua (chuckled dryly) jaise faisla already decided tha aur sirf naam ki sunwayi ho rahi thi" (All looked at him with teary eyes as they can understand his pain. When Naina saw him then both tried to remain strong as they didn't want to go back to that day where they were humiliated in front of the court. Naina smiled a little at him to show her support. Rajveer felt a new strength, cleared his throat and spoke again).

Rajveer : "Jaise hi meri tabiat kuch thik hui toh maine Chowbey ko contact kiya. Usko toh yakeen nahi hua ki main zinda hu. Bola ki hospital aakar hi yakeen karunga (smiled). Bahut baar us se puchne par usne bataya jo bhi tum logo kae saath hua (exhaled breath to calm down). How you were sent to the detention centre and then what Major Bhargav did to all of you. I desperately wanted to get out of the hospital and punched that Major (cadets and Shalini chuckled) but Chowbey calmed me down by saying that it all had already ended. He even told me how you helped me and Naveen to be declared as a martyr". (Rajveer was looking at them with pride in his eyes but when saw Naina then along with pride he felt a gratitude towards her. As she not only fulfilled the promise that he made to himself but to Naina also. She freed Naveen from all charges and for that she joined the academy but also cleared his name. He had always been lonely and fighting his own battles. No one has fought for him. Naina shook her head as she always understood what he wanted to say. He should not be thankful to her as what she did was her duty towards her brother and mentor).

Rajveer (smiled to see Naina's gesture and spoke) : "Maine usse kai baar pucha ki kon tha jisne Naveen ko fasaya aur mujhe bhi. Par woh kuch bolta hi nahi tha aur ek din mere baar baar puchne par jab usne ek naam liya. I was shattered after hearing it and went into shock. Kitne din tak toh mujhe yakeen hi nahi hua" (tears were flowing from his eyes. Alekh and Huda stand up to go near him but showed his hand to stop them. They both took their seats. All were sad when they saw him like this and Naina cleared her tears to be strong for him).

"Mr. Gehlot jinko main Lala ji kehta tha, jo mere pita saman the. Apne mata pita toh mujhe yaad hi nahi the kyuki bachpan mae hi unko maine kho diya tha. He raised me and was my family before meeting Naveen. (cleared his throat) When Chowbey told me how my cadets exposed him then was very happy and felt a pride that at least I was a good teacher as you all did what I have taught you" (Rajveer smiling looked towards his cadets and then saw Naina with apologetic face as was trying to say sorry to her for coming to Naveen's life and bringing Lala Gehlot with him).

Naina can't see him like this, looked in his eyes and said "Please, aap khud ko blame mat kariye kyuki jo bhi Naveen Bhaiya aur aap ke saath hua uske liye sirf Lala Gehlot hi responsible hain".

When Rajveer heard these words he felt a smoothing effect as maybe he was waiting to hear from her. All these years he has blamed himself for what happened to Naveen, his trial and when he shot him. He always wondered why he was not able to understand Lala Gehlot earlier then anything wouldn't have happened with Naveen or him. But this won't change what's in the past. Rajveer knew that only Naina had such an effect on him to make him happy from sadness. He has always wanted her to set him free from this guilt. He pushed the gulp in throat and continued with story as wants to finish it quickly.

Rajveer : "There were still some effects of that accident as my left hand and leg was still weak. So, the doctor shifted me to a hospital from Kurukshetra to Chandigarh for better treatment of my body and mind. Doctor Verma bahut hi ache insan aur doctor bhi thae. Unhone mera ilaz free mae hi nahi kiya balki mujhe police se bhi bachya itne saal. Bahut baar request karne par unhone sirf waha rehne ka expense hi liya aur medicines aur unki fees nahi li. I still have his number and call him a few times. I was getting better in a new hospital and Chowbey used to visit once a week. Woh hi tum logo ki khabar de deta tha. He told me Alekh, Naina, Ali and Yudi are now officers but Huda and Pooja left the army. Main khush kae saath dukhi bhi tha kyuki Huda aur Pooja nahi thae tumhare saath. I thought they must have left the academy as they wanted to do something else or were in family pressure".

Huda (in an angry voice) : "Sir, aapko kabhi hum logo ki yaad nahi aayi. Kabhi man nahi kiya ki humse milne ka".

Rajveer (exhaled a breath) : "Bahut man karta tha par 4 saal beet chuke the. You all were busy in your lives. Kuch behtareen soldiers ban gaye, Pooja nae hockey academy khol li aur Huda nae apni farming kae kaam ko itna bara kar liya tha. So, I thought that you don't need me and shouldn't disturb you".

All were staring at him with anger in their eyes as how can he decide whether we need him or not.

Alekh (stood up and said in a loud voice) : "Aap ye kaisch decide kar sakte ho ki humhe aap ki zaroorat hain ya nahi. Hum sabh aap ka hich wait kar le the kyuki kahi na kahi hum ko yae yakeen tha ki aap zindaich ho. Kitna dhunda aap ko hum logo ne. (pointed at Naina). Ye aeri toh pagalo ki tarah aap ko sabh jagah dhund reli thi aur maane toh tyaar hi nahi thi aap nahi ho is duniya mae".

Naina scoffed loudly and Rajveer glanced at her. He can see anger in her and others for him.

Rajveer (softly) : "Alekh, please meri baat samjohe, us samay yahi sahi tha".

Alekh looked on his left side angrily and the rest of the cadets looked at him disappointedly.

Huda (in an angry tone) : "Rehne da na Qaidi, Sir ji humesha se hi aise hain. Jo inko thik lagta hain wahi karte hain. Inhone na humhe bataya jab woh hosh mae aaye na jab woh thik ho gaye".

Naina stood up and walked towards Rajveer, Alekh and Huda were behind her. Ali, Pooja, Yudi were looking at them and thought they are right as he hide himself from them. Shalini was trying to understand Rajveer's decision of leaving them alone but still feel it was wrong of not letting anyone know about him.

Naina (looked in his eyes, smirked and said sarcastically) : "Huda aur Alekh, Rajveer Sir ki toh ye purani aadat hain dusre ki zindagi kae faisla lene ki woh bhi unse bina puche. Aur ye sochne ki yahi sahi hain".

Rajveer looked at Naina as can see how hurtful and angry she is. He can understand her pain but no one was understanding how difficult it was for him to stay away from his love, friends and family. They have become an important part of his life and has always wanted to see them again. But didn't go back to them, his love and to one person who is his life.

Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake
Humko mili uski sazaa
Hum jo khata kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake

Kitni akeli thi woh rahen hum jinpe
Ab tak akele chalte rahen
Tujhse bichhad ke bhi o bekhabar
Tere hi gham mein jalte rahen
Tune kiya jo shiwa
Hum woh gila kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake

Tumne jo dekha suna sach tha magar
Itna tha sach yeh kisko pataa
Jaane tumhe maine koi dhokha diya
Jaane tumhe koi dhokha hua
Is pyaar mein sach jhooth kaa
Tum faisla kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake

Movie : Kohinoor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
8.8K 704 13
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ra...
30.3K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...