Bride For 7 Months (Halal Lov...

By booklover954044

Ranked no.3 #islam Ranked no. 7 #turkey Ranked no. 3 #islamiclovestories "You have two choices, you either di... More

♡DEDICATION♡
♡CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION♡
Chapter 1__ The Graduation day
Chapter 2__ The wedding day
Chapter 3__Getting on Nerves
Chapter 4__Welcome home
Chapter 5__Deal
Chapter 6__Reception
Chapter 7__Contract
Chapter 8__Bonding
Chapter 9__Interacting
Chapter 10__Softening
Chapter 11__Jealous?
Chapter 12__Manipulating
Chapter 13__Another Side
Chapter 14__Trap
Chapter 15__Challange
Chapter 16__Misunderstanding
Chapter 17__Accusing
Chapter 18__Bitter proposal
Chapter 19__His Feelings
Chapter 20__The Master plan
Chapter 21__Exposed
Chapter 23__Bizzare Reunion
Chapter 24__First Hug
Chapter 25__Tragedy
Chapter 26__Breakdown
Chapter 27__Healing

Chapter 22__Finding peace

403 24 9
By booklover954044

Kulsum's POV-

I was in my office dealing with some paperwork and emails when Emir walked in with a newspaper and a wide smile on his face.

"What is this I hear about? Esra got caught?" He pulled up a chair opposite of me.
"Yes, finally you have no idea what happened!" I lit up.

I then told him everything that had happened, our plan, her attack, confession and everything.

He looked at me with his jaw dropped as if he'd seen a ghost.
"Wow........that was insane!" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I know right, but I'm glad everything is over now." I smiled.

I took out a check from my pocket as I handed it over to him as he looked at me confusingly.

"What's this?" He narrowed his eyebrows. "Gratitude and payback." I smiled.

I wrote a check to the amount he had paid anonymously for my clinic. I saved up enough to pay him back.

"Emir, you didn't had to do it, I could have sorted something out, but I'm immensely grateful to you, here's the amount you paid for the clinic." I said sincerely.

"Kulsum, I don't know what you're talking about." He looked at me confusingly.
"It's okay, really please take it." I insisted.

"I think there had been some misunderstanding, I didn't paid for it! I didn't even knew it was due, that day I just came around and I found out that it was in your name, so I thought you sealed the deal online." He explained.

I don't understand, how is this possible. I don't know what or whom to believe.

"But if you didn't, then who did?" I frowned.

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I went straight up to my grandmother's room after a long day at work.
It has been a while since I last paid a visit to her.

I found her in her bed smiling at me weakly as she gestured me to come closer.

I sat on the edge of the bed as I kissed her hand.
"How are you grandma, I'm sorry I haven't been around much." I caressed the back of her palm.

"Oh dear, I'm fine.....no need to apologise, I know you had been dealing with your own problems. Aslihan and Zakariya told me everything. Are you okay my dear?" She said as her voice trembled.

"I'm fine, I'm just very confused." I sighed.
"What's the matter?" She frowned.

"You know I never wanted to marry anyone because of women like Esra. But with Kulsum it just feels different. I know she's not like those women but somehow I'm still having doubts. She makes me go crazy for her but I'm afraid to form any attachments with her, but she's my wife as well so it's against her rights." I just ranted everything to her.

"Look my lad, Allah SWT says in the Qur'an that he made you into spouses for the purpose of finding peace and tranquility in each other.

It's not your concern to love her. All you have to do is to let yourself go and find peace in her.

Because if you look for love, you'll never find peace, you can love someone still cannot find peace in them, you can love someone still hate their attitude.

So just find peace in her, give her a chance, don't be so hard on her. Because our Prophet (pbuh) said that women are made from men's ribs, so if you try to straighten it, it'll break. But if you handle it with care, she'll sustain.

All you have to do is fulfill your rights for each other as a husband and wives and find peace in each other and In shaa Allah, Allah will fill your hearts with unconditional love, and that love comes from Allah which is not fragile."

She said as she patted my hands. I cannot be more grateful to her.

I bid farewell to her and made my way to my room.

I changed into my night wears and opened my laptop. Everything is so overwhelming, enemies have caged me in their hell and I'm loosing my mind.

Several while later Kulsum entered, my eyes instantly met hers as we shared a smile.

She has this aura of hers that makes me so much relaxed and blissful. When I look at her, all my worries and stress flee away like apricity.

She changed into her night wears and prayed her night salah as she went up to her side of the bed.

"Aren't you gonna sleep? It's late." She spoke softly.
"I can't sleep right now, I've got piles of work to do." I said, my eyes still stuck on my laptop.

"Is everything okay? Is something bothering you?" She came closer to me.

I sighed and closed my laptop as I turned to her worried face.

"Actually things had been turning around well enough, but now our rival companies are slandering us. They're going to confront us tomorrow in a big debate." I just told her everything.

"Well, I'm sure you'll do great." She smiled softly.
"It's not that, they're very sneaky and evil. I don't expect them to play fairly and it's making me so mad." I clenched my jaw.

"Well then, let them be.....all you have to do is be confident and calm. If you go out there like a raging bull with your anger on the tip of your nose, you're gonna get doomed and that's what they want. They want you to get really aggressive and make a wrong move. All you have to do is calm down and think it through. Don't be like how they want you to be."

Her hazel eyes met mine, shining like sunshine to my withered heart.

I really felt good about it. No one has ever helped me emotionally especially in business.

After talking to her, my heart felt at ease, I was peaceful after taking to her.

Her presence, her voice, her eyes everything about her makes me peaceful. Grandma was right. I do find peace in her.

Now the real question is if she finds peace in me as well.

I smiled slightly as our fingers brushed against each other's and I felt ignited.

She jolted as she pulled her hands away but I held them back.

I don't know why I did it or what I'm feeling, but her presence is like an elixir which makes me addicted to her.

Her doe eyes widened as it met mine, I caressed her cheeks gently moving my thumb on her pretty freckles.

"Thank you melekim. I don't know what I'd done without you." I said still not letting her go.

"Y- You're welcome.......it's my duty to support you. Especially emotionally." She gulped.

My lips curled up in a slight smile as our faces were just inches away.

I could feel her sweet breaths on my lips as her breathing became heavy.

I wanted to just scoop her in my arms and never let her go, and at that moment I knew I fell for her.

I was in denial for many time, but now I'm sure I do love her.

She brings peace to my heart, tranquility to my soul and healed a wound of mine which I never knew needed to be tended.

But I doubt if she feels the same. And I can't proceed with my feelings as it's just for 7 months......

My heart dropped upon recalling our deal. I made tons of terrible deals, but this one is on top of the list.

I pulled away as I made my way to pray my night salah.

I folded my prayer mat and was about to go to bed as I found Kulsum standing beside my side of the bed with my laptop in her hand, fuming with rage.

"Razzaq what's this?" She flipped the screen towards me.

And it was the email of the 'done deal' of the contract of the plot of her clinic.

Blood drained from my face as I gulped. How the heck did she found out!?

"I don't know." I said bluntly.

"Don't lie to me I know you paid for that plot!" She inched closer to me.

"So you're snooping around my stuff huh?" I smirked.

"You eavesdropped on my conversations, so I guess we're even." Her gaze softened.

"So I guess our discussion ends here." I said flatly.

"No it doesn't, why did you do it?" Her expressions softened.

"Because you're my wife, my responsibility. I know you could have figured out on your own, but I wanted to help you." I held her shoulders.

"You still shouldn't have." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I think it's settled, I helped you in your business financially and you helped me emotionally. So that's it end of discussion." I reasoned.

She smiled as she nodded. "Okay okay, who can win an argument against you, Mr. Bossy!" She chuckled.

Her laugh ringed in my ears at it sent warmth in my heart.

It's been a long time I saw her smile, and it just makes me feel like the happiest man alive.

I suddenly wanted to do everything I could to make her laugh and see her smile.

Just then her phone started ringing as I pulled away and she picked her call.

Several while later she turned to me anxiously as she bit her lower lip.

"Is everything fine? Who was it?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"It's my parents......they're in a flight to Istanbul, they're coming tomorrow!" Her expressions became worried.

"Well isn't that good? You're going to meet your parents after months." I ran a hand through my hair.

"You don't get it.....if they're here......I'll be doomed!" She exclaimed. Her expressions became horrified.

____________________________________________
Important note- please don't skip the advices given by Aesira Hatun (grandmother)

Heyy guys!!!!!

I'm so sorry I'm late! But here's one more chapter for you!

Please vote and comment, your feedbacks means a lot!!!!

Also if you want reels and spoilers about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Love ya'll
Potterhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.6K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
234K 15.4K 36
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...
194K 6.1K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...