𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|39| Chapter

10.6K 950 111
By vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

After Rahul called him, it was clear that something was wrong. So after he left, I followed him to his office room. Thank god, he was in tension, so he didn't close the door properly.

I peeked inside to see... wait, is that Reyaansh bhai? What is he doing here? I listened to them talking, and when he said, "I am Reyaansh Rathore, Saanvi's real elder brother," my entire body got goosebumps. He is my real brother? Like in, my blood brother?

I listened to everything he said. Those bastards, how dare they kill my real parents? They are going to pay for that. But for now, they are going to attack us. Argh! Why is this happening only to me? I saw Alex coming out, so I quickly went back to our room.

I paced in the room after learning everything. They killed my parents for the company, and 60% of shares are mine? Woah, my brain needs processing time. I trust Aan with the attack because, after all, he is the mafia king, he will handle it.

I heard footsteps approaching, so I sat on the bed quickly opening my phone. When he came the way he acted as if nothing happened, the way he was trying to hide everything from me. I know everything he does is for my good, no matter in the past life or in this life. He hid his pain for me and smiled so that I would smile. Oh god, how much I love this man, I thought.

After I went to the garden, I knew who was there, yet I acted surprised so that Aan would not notice. But I was really excited to talk to bhai because he is my only real family left.

Of course, Rishi is my brother first than anybody. He is my first kiddo, blood or not. I hugged him, calling him bhai. I call him that every time, I see Aan looking weird at me. I knew he was wondering why I didn't call him bhai in Ooty.

That was because bhai asked me to call him Ansh when I asked for the reason. He didn't say anything. Now I know why, though. But calling him bhai this time felt so real.

After Aan agreed to let him stay here, I took him inside, introduced him to everyone, and we were talking when I heard Alex calling him.

I knew something was wrong, so I whispered in Vaish's ear, "Babe, I need to talk to you ASAP!" She asked, "What is wrong?" I said, "Now Aan will come and take me to sleep, but I am sure he will leave right after I tuck in. So, will you come after he goes?" She looked at me with a look that said, 'You're crazy.' I smiled at her, and she nodded.

As expected, Aan came, tucked me in, and left. When Vaish came in, I filled her in on everything that is happening. Her eyes widened, shouting, "OMG, we are under attack now? Why are you so calm now, babe? Shouldn't we, like, escape?"

I placed my hand on her mouth and said, "Hush, Vaish. Calm down. Aan will take care of that. Now listen, what should I do with this so-called Rathore family?"

She calmed down and said, "Babe, the company is your right. It's your father's hard work, so I think you know what to do." I sighed, nodding.

I said, "I need a break from all these chaos for a bit, Vaish. I am fed up with everything." She smiled, saying, "Then take a break. Take your man and go away for some far place, take rest for some days, and come back. Until then, I will take care of everything here. Is that okay?" I hugged her, saying, "You're the best, Vaish. What did I do to deserve you?" She laughed.

That's when we heard a gunshot sound, and we both gasped. Vaish said, "I will go downstairs and check on everyone. Will you be alright?" I nodded after she left. I went to the other room which is facing the place where they are fighting.

When I saw Aan with two big swords in his hands, killing everyone that is coming his way so easily, I was scared. To be honest, I am scared to death. I have never seen him like that—the way his eyes were pitch black, showing no emotion, his face with tightened muscles. He looked like a different person—no, he looked like a devil. I saw the opposite team getting scared and running for their lives. That's when I knew we won, so I didn't bother to look at the rest.

I went inside and heard the phone ringing, so I went to see it's Vihaan's phone. I saw an unknown number, so I picked it up.

The other person spoke first, saying, "You think just because you killed my men, I will leave her? Never! She is mine. She belongs to me, and I will fucking take her away from you. I will give my father the shares, and then I will take her away from you, you idiot."

I tapped my foot angrily until he finished everything, I said, "Sorry, Vihaan is not here. He is busy killing your men. So, I picked up, but don't worry. I have a message for you."

I heard silence from the other side, so I continued, "Trust me Mr.Ved karma will not hit you. I will. And when I come, I'll hit you with such force that you and your father will run for your lives for what you did to me and my family, you fucking asshole. And you said you will take me? I dare you to even touch my  little finger, and see if your hand will still be attached with your body!!"

He said, "If I can't become the hero in your story, then I will gladly be the villain, doll." And then, he hung up the call. Who is this Vedhanth? He is just madman! I have to find him. I will find him. But for now, let's see if Aan is okay.

I went calling, "Aaann!" When I reached the stairs, I saw everyone looking out of the window in pure shock and fear.

Well, who wouldn't? After seeing him like that, even I am scared to hell. But I know, at the end of the day, he is my aan. He will never show that side to me, not only to me but to anyone in this family.

After 4 to 5 minutes, I saw him coming inside from the back door with Rahul. His hair was fully wet, and he had changed his clothes. I bet Rahul helped him with this because there is no way he can get rid of the blood on his body that soon without water.

I saw both of them whispering something, and finally, he came to me, hugging. I saw everyone again looking at us in shock. Then again, who will not? Just now, he killed hundreds of people, and they ran away looking at him. And here he is, talking as softly as possible to me, the way he changed within seconds with me. I just laughed when he picked me up, and we went to our room.

After we went in, he immediately tucked me in and held me tightly in his arms. I asked, "Is anything wrong, Aan?"

He shook his head, saying, "Nothing, Vie. I am scared that someone will take you again." I wiggled out of his arms and took him into mine. He comfortably slept on me, nuzzling more close.

I massaged his hair and said, "Aan, I am right here with you. Nobody will take me, okay?" He hummed. I just love how he becomes the baby boy with me. I called him 'Aaann,' and he replied, "Yes, my love."

I blushed because being called 'my love' is probably the cutest thing. Like, yes, that's me. I'm the one you love, the only one you love, I'm your love. So Say it again, and I literally will get butterflies every single time he calls me with these cute nicknames.

He raised his head and looked at me, asking, "What's wrong, jaan? You called me and stopped talking."

I giggled, kissing his forehead, and said, "Nothing, Aan. I just zoned out." He hummed, placing his head on me again. I asked, "Shall we go on a small trip, Aan? Only you and me on some far away island very far from here, so that nobody can find us."

He sat up, looking into my eyes, and asked, "What is wrong, Vie? You know you can tell me about anything, right?" I also sat up, saying, "Nothing, Aan. I am just tired. Tired from everything, so I want a break. I want to spend some good time with my husband."

His face lit up as he came closer until I fell on the bed while he kept giving me feather kisses all over my face. I laughed hard while he said, "Okay, fine. I will take you, but only for two days, okay? I have lots of work." I nodded, hugging him, and we slept peacefully.

I know no matter what happens, he is always going to be there for me. And nothing more in the world I could ask for than being in his arms.

He is not just my husband; he is my best friend, sometimes my mother, sometimes my father, sometimes my brother when I needed protection, my sister when I needed someone to listen. Most importantly, my love who loves to pamper me, spoil me with love and grant everything I dream. What more could a girl wish for?

I am glad that he is mine, my Maan, my Aan.

------------------------------------------------------------

Let us all take some break from the chaos that is happening shall we?

I don't know about you guys but I am craving for some cute, heart fluttering, butterflies worthy scenes from our couple, so who are ready to witness them with me??

I just wanted to update todayyy, I don't know whyy, Enjoy the chap though!!
Next Update-??? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let's see when I am free again

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 217K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.3M 75.3K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
679K 39.6K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...