The Legacies

By percabeth202

Sequel to Percabeth: Their Future The seven (and others) have settled down and most have had kids. Their adve... More

Ch 1: Summer
Ch. 2: Promise
Ch. 3: Angry
Ch. 4: Leaving
Ch. 5: Boys Have Coodies Girls are Cuties
Ch. 6: RJ and Tristan (Mini-Chapter)
Ch. 7: The Quest
Ch. 8: The Date
Ch. 10: Canada and Legendary Parents
Ch.11: My Brother is a Cheater
Ch. 12: First Oracle
Ch. 14: Happy Birthday! Part 1
Ch. 15: Happy Birthday! Part 2
Ch.16: Finally
Ch. 17: Marlie
Ch. 17: Surprisingly Not So Sweet
Ch.18: My Brother, My Enemy

Ch. 9: You Did What?!

2.2K 71 33
By percabeth202

Ellie's POV:

I was walking to the dining hall when RJ grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the woods.

"Dude, what the heck?" I say annoyed.

"I have to tell you something and I-" He was cut off by the sound of Tristan's voice.

"You're the best girlfriend ever Natalie."

I gasped and peered around the corner to see Tristan kiss a smiling girl.

'What was that Tristan?" I say coming out from behind a tree. Tristan slowly turns to face me.

"Ellie, I can explain!" Tristan says quickly. The girl who I guess is Natalie was next to him looking confused.

"Tristan, who is this?"

"Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Ellie, Tristan's girlfriend." I say smirking. RJ starts to grab my arm but I shake him off.

"Tristan, you have another girlfriend?" Natalie says disgusted. I'm just glad this girl was in the same boat I was and didn't know he was a cheater.

"Two girls Tristan? Wow! You're on fire!" I say sarcastically.

"Look, Ellie, I met Natalie when we weren't official. When we were just dating and then Natalie and i started getting serious. Then, we became official and I continued to see Natalie. I was going to tell you but, I didn't know. how." Tristan said trying to sound innocent.

"RJ, I'm assuming this is what you were trying to me," I said turning to him. He nodded. I turned back to him.bI was going to say something but Natalie beat me to it.

"You jerk. I can't believe your just a two-timing, dumb, mess of a person. I hope your happy being alone." Natalie said. She smiled apologetically at me then walked away.

"El-" Tristan began.

"Nope, let me talk. I think this is good for both of us. I mean obviously you just felt so fantastic having two girls like you. Well guess what? After the entire camp hears about this, no girl will like you. I actually feel sorry for you," I said then started to turn away.

"Oh yeah! One more thing," I turned back towards him, "Get a life jerk."

You could hear his nose crack as I punched him in the face. Then I turned and walked towards the training arena. I grabbed a dagger and started slashing and stabbing the dummies. I punched and kicked them as well.

"Take an easy," Someone said grabbing my arm. I stopped and took a deep breath turning to see who it was. I came face to face with Hunter, Clarisse and Chris' son.

"What?" I snapped. He didn't seem fazed. He was looking at something on my face. His hand reached up and wiped my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"Are you okay? I heard about Tristan," He asked.

"I'm just peachy," I say sarcastically. I sit down on the ground and he soon follows.

"Well, if it's any consolation I think Tristan's an idiot," he says looking at me.

"Why do you say that? I mean besides the obvious reason," I said laughing slightly. He chuckled.

"Why would anyone be stupid enough to cheat on Ellie Valdez." He said. I smiled at him.

"Yeah I can't figure it out either," I laugh. "Well thanks for help cheer me up...Hunter. I appreciate it," I say and then I begin to walk out of the arena.

"I'll see ya around Ellie Valdez," he calls after me.

I turn around I wave before running out the rest of the way.

Heyyyyyyy. Ok I'm so sorry it's such a short chapter but we needed this in the story. So I'm sorry to break up Ellie and Tristan but there is a much cuter couple coming soon to theaters! Maybe you can figure out who it is...😏 ok love yall! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 64 70
Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase finally got the life they always wanted. Along with the seven, Nico, Will, Reyna and Thalia are going to find out that...
19.2K 372 20
The Seven Demigods' Kids are having troubles of their own...set 20 years after the Gaea War and end of Caleos Reunion. And yes it's a sequel!
4K 59 24
Seventeen years later, the eight demigods now have children on their own. [Editing]
58.7K 457 20
Prequel to "Of New Life" in which Percy and Annabeth enjoy the end of the war and move forward with life. Together, they finally settle down together...