Reborn Heiress

Oleh fairytalessss123

A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife ont... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 66

1.2K 74 0
Oleh fairytalessss123

Rathore Villa

"Anjali you got a parcel" Mrs.Rathore told to Anjali.

Anjali take the parcel and thought 'I didn't given this address to anyone.But how come I got a parcel.What is this?'

She opened the parcel and see the Marriage Certificate for Arjun Rathore and Anjali Rajvanshi.

Anjali got shocked and tears came from her eyes.Only one thing running in her mind.Arjun betrayed her.In this world she hates only one word that is betrayal.In her last life her best friend and cousin betrayed her.In this life Arjun betrayed her.

Arjun asked his mother about Anjali.His mother told "Anjali got a parcel.By taking that she went to her room.She didn't come out yet"

Arjun immediately understood what that parcel about?He takes the signature from her at that day when Aditya gave truth serum to her.

Arjun knocked the door but no one responded so he opened the door and entered to see Anjali crying in dark room.He went to her and switch on the lights.Anjali saw Arjun ,she went to him and slapped him so hard.

Anjali cried, "I think you are good.Why did you betray me?I hate you"

Arjun's heart broke.He know what he did is wrong.But he did it to save Anjali.

"Anjali..Anjali" Arjun called her.But only got silence.

"I don't want to talk to you.Please give me some space and get out of the room" Anjali scolded him.

Arjun went out of the room sadly.Both of them didn't came for dinner and slept sadly.Early morning Anjali went to office without waiting for Arjun.From morning to evening Arjun searched for Anjali but she hide from Arjun.Arjun was in bad mood and scolded everyone in the office including Ashok and Kranthi.They did not know what happened to him.

Anjali said goodbye to everyone because this is the last day of her internship.From tomorrow onwards she went to college and her friends will also come tomorrow morning.

After she went to Rathore house she packed her bags.Arjun came to her room to see her looking outside the window sadly.

Anjali sensed Arjun's presence and said "Get out of the room Arjun.I don't have time to play games with you"

Arjun said ,"Anjali I.."

Anjali said "Shut up.I don't want to listen anything.Go from here" and tried pushed him from the room

Arjun tried to explain but Anjali didn't give him a chance.Arjun uttered "Manushi please listen to me"

Anjali's hand stopped from midway.

"I know you are Manushi.And also I know what happened that day when you died." Arjun told her.

"How do you know?" Anjali asked him.

"That's not important.What you don't know is that day when someone tried to molest you.That person is Liyan Agnihotri.He is from a royal family and have mafia background.To confront him is not easy.He is shrewd,cunning,cruel and manipulative.You told me to investigate about Manushi but all results are pointed at him.To save you from him I married you.I don't think any solution other than this.This is also the reason I removed your name from the bidding.Because he also came to India for bidding" replied Arjun making her mind blown.

"Arjun can you please get out of the room.I will talk to you tomorrow" Anjali asked him.

"Are you seriously throwing your husband out of your room on the second day of our room.It is illegal" Arjun replied teasingly.

"If you will not get out now then I will inform about your deeds to my brother Aditya.He will definitely kill you" Anjali warned him.

"Ok Ok ..I will go.I have a dangerous brother-in-law who will kill me when he see tears in her eyes" said Arjun and went out.

Anjali got a call from Aditya after sometime.Anjali lift the phone and asked "Aditya what is the matter?"

Aditya replied,"Anjali Shelly called the mysterious stranger through her different mobile phone.It is a overseas number.The other person is Liyan Agnihotri.He is in Mafia.He came to India yesterday.Anjali we have to be careful from now on.So avoid contact from him for now"

Anjali didn't reply trying to process the information.So the person who tried to molest her that day and the mysterious person are same.So my dead body will also with him.If he hates me that much then why my dead body is with him? I think I didn't even do anything to him to hate me that much.

"Aditya I will call you tomorrow.Bye" Anjali said and put the phone in the table.

Why Liyan Agnihotri hates me?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
273 2 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
421 12 22
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...
45.3K 5K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...