𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|38| Chapter

10.8K 946 121
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

Reyaansh spoke up, "I am Reyaansh Rathore, Saanvi's real elder brother." I shouted, "What? What the hell are you talking about?"

He said, "Calm down, Vihaan. Let me explain everything to you." I caught his collar, shouting, "Why the hell did you hide your identity until now? What the hell do you want from us?"

He pleaded, "I just got to know everything, Vihaan. Trust me, please listen to me once."

I released him, walking towards my chair. I said, "I will give you 5 minutes. Tell me the truth. If I find out you're lying to me, trust me, you will be buried 6 feet underground. I have lost all my patience, okay?" He nodded and started explaining.

"I stay in Rathore Mansion. Until now, I thought I am Raichandh because that is my aunt, Vikram Rathore's sister's second name. I thought she was my mom, and her husband was my dad because, from kid, I have only known them as my parents. No one really told me who my real parents are. I always thought I was adopted because they told so and used to treat me like shit."

"Today, when I passed by my dad's office well X-Dad's, I heard him saying Saanvi's name, so I stopped, listening to them. That's when I got to know that I am Saanvi's elder brother. Those idiots killed my father and mother and made it look like an accident just for the money. They thought my father wrote their names in his will for the company assets, but they were wrong."

"Sixty percent of the shares are in the name of Saanvi, and 25% of them are mine, and the remaining 15% is my aunt's, which means they have less than half of the shares, including mine. They made me sign white papers and took my shares as well."

"I heard Vedanth talking. Vedanth is my elder brother, I mean my aunt's son. He said, 'I want her, Dad. No matter what, I want her. Let's do this. Let's attack them suddenly and take her so that she can be with me, rather than that bastard. From kid, he's always coming in my way, Dad, so please, let's do this, let's attack them.' I don't know when they are going to attack, Vihaan. And thank God they didn't notice me hearing them, so I silently escaped from there and came here as fast as I could."

After he finished, I didn't entirely understand because he was tense, so he didn't speak clearly. But one thing I understood is that Saanvi's real family is the reason behind everything. They want her shares, and Vedanth wants my Vie. In his dreams.

I told in my normal cold voice, "Alex, prepare everyone for the attack. Make sure you increase the security outside the house." He nodded, saying, "Yes, King," and left.

I turned to Shiv, "Make sure you set drones outside and set an alarm. If any outsiders pass by, make sure you inform me, okay?" He nodded, saying, "On it, boss," and went.

I looked at Rahul; he looked tense. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said, "It's okay, Rahul. I am here, right? Not even a fly will fall on her, okay? I promise." He nodded, saying, "I will check with the weapons we have." I nodded, and he went.

I finally turned to Reyaansh and said, "Look, it's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust anyone around Saanvi right now. I bet you heard about her accident." He nodded, so I continued, "Until this attack is done, will you please be away from her, or at least don't tell her everything, okay? Her heart is weak, and I don't know if she can take this or not."

He nodded, saying, "Of course, Vihaan. Thank you for trusting me, and also thank you for taking such good care of my sister. Even when I didn't know she was my real sister, I have always felt that sibling connection towards her. So, for me, it is more than enough, Vihaan, because the pain my family caused her is something I will never forgive myself for. I have not been there for her as a brother."

I didn't know what to say to him, so I said, "How about I take you to her now?" His eyes sparked, asking, "Can I really talk to her?" I nodded, saying, "I will be there when you talk to her. Also, tell her you have some emergency, so you had no place to crash, and you came to ask her."

He nodded vigorously, saying, "Whatever you say, Vihaan." I sighed, saying, "Wait near the garden; I will get her." He nodded, so I called Anandh and told him to show Reyaansh the way. I went to our room.

When I opened the door, I saw her scrolling through her phone. When she saw me, she ran towards me, hugging tightly. I chuckled, picking her up.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck, saying, "You're back?" I said, placing her on the bed, "Yes, I couldn't be away from you for more time, Vie." She giggled while I sat beside her, placing my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

She said, "Aan, I am fine." I nodded, saying, "I am just checking, that's all. By the way, there is a person downstairs who wants to talk to you." She raised her eyebrows, asking, "Who?" I said, "Come, let's see."

She nodded, intertwining our hands. I took her to the garden. Once she saw Reyaansh, she ran towards him, asking, "Bhai, what are you doing here?" He smiled, patting her head, and said, "I came to see you."

I wondered since when she called him "bhai." Why didn't I notice this before? Anyway, I was happy that at least she got one real family member who cares about her.

He asked her, "Can I crash here for some days, Anvi? I have some work around here, and I don't have any place to stay, so..."

She looked at me, giving her best puppy eyes. I asked, "What?" She took my arm, swinging it. She said, "Aaannnn, let him stay, pleaseeeee." I said no.

She pouted, saying, "Pleaseeee." After some puppy eyes, I finally said, "Okay, fine." She jumped happily, taking him inside. I followed them, and she introduced him to everyone.

Vaish, Rishi, Reyaansh, and she were talking when Alex called me outside, so I went to check out what it is.

He said, "Everyone is ready, King," and Shiv mentioned, "Some huge group of people are coming towards this house boss." I panicked, realizing they were fast. I told them to call everyone, and asked, "How much time until they arrive?" Shiv replied, "They are 20km away, so it may take half an hour, Boss."

I nodded, saying, "Get everyone ready outside the house. Since this house is big, we will finish everyone outside itself. At any cost, make sure nobody enters the house, okay?" He nodded, saying, "Yes, King."

I ran inside and saw everyone laughing and talking. I called Rahul casually, making sure Anvi didn't notice my tension. I told him, "Rahul, we have 30 minutes max. I will take care of Anvi, and you make sure to inform everyone about the situation so that no one will come outside, okay?"

He nodded, so I went to her, picking her up. She whined, "Aan, let me talk to them for some more time." I shook my head, saying, "No, Vie. It's time for bed. Did you take your tablets?" She nodded. I took her to her room and placed her on the bed.

I gave her headphones, and she looked at me confused. I said, "I have some office work, Vie, so I will not be sleeping soon. These songs will help you sleep, okay?" She nodded happily, putting them on. I said, "At any cost, don't remove those, okay?" She looked at me suspiciously but nodded.

I sighed, gave her a forehead kiss, and was about to leave when she hugged me from behind, saying, "Come soon, Aan. I can't sleep without you holding me." I turned towards her, cupping her cheek. I said, "Baby, I will come as soon as I can, okay?" She nodded, pecking me on the lips, and went to bed.

After I tucked her in, I ran downstairs to see everyone looking tense and panicked. Dad asked, "Vihaan, what is happening?" I said, "Dad, relax. I will take care of it, okay? You all just sit here and watch TV."

Anandh said, "Bhai, how can we watch TV while some random people are attacking us?" I smiled at him, asking, "Don't you trust your bhai, Anandh? Don't worry; I am here, right?" He nodded, and we hugged as shri said, "Please take care, Bhai." I nodded, and Maa added, "Vihaan, are you sure you can handle it?" I nodded, saying, "Yes, Maa. I promise nothing will happen to me, okay?"

Everyone nodded, and I said, "At any cost, don't wake her up. If she comes down asking for me, say I went to the office." Again, everyone nodded as Alex came in, saying, "King, they are almost here." With that, I went outside, ready to show the real devil in me.

Until now, everyone had seen me as Vihaan Singhania. Now they would witness why I got the name "Devil." They were about to see my wrath. I heard bike sounds in the distance, so I signaled everyone to be alert.

I told everyone "Let's finish this quickly and quietly because my wife is sleeping alright?" They all nodded.

When we saw hundreds of people coming towards us, I smirked, taking the gun from Alex's hand. I shot the first one, and everyone there became alert. Soon, we heard gun sounds everywhere, and I saw blood everywhere.

I almost killed a hundred people by now. How come they have this many people? But anyhow, the number of people doesn't matter to me because their strength doesn't match mine. Almost everyone who came is either dead or ran away in fear. I saw some of our men with injuries, and two of them were dead, but most of them were fine.

Alex gave me a nod, saying, "Queen is safe, King." I patted his shoulder, saying thank you. He smiled, "That's my duty, King."

I said in a loud voice so that everyone could hear, "Thank you for today, everyone. Without you, I don't know what I would have done. I will forever be in debt to all of you. Alex will take you all to the hospital, and after everyone is doing okay, we will arrange a party."

Everyone whistled. I said, "Alex, clear everything here before you all go, okay? Because if she sees this, we are all dead." He smiled, nodding.

I heard in the distance, "Aaannnn." I panicked, looking at Alex. "King, you are drenched in blood," he said. I internally groaned. He said, "We will take care of this, King. You go." I nodded, silently thanking him, and ran to the backhouse, where I saw Rahul holding a fresh pair of clothes in one hand and a pipe connected to a tap in the other.

I ran to him, hugging him, saying, "You are a lifesaver, Laddo." He pushed me, "Geez, bhai, you're soaked in blood. Was it that bad?" I smirked, asking, "What do you think?"

I heard again, "Aaannnn," this time I heard it in near distance. He poured water on me, making sure there was no stain on me. I took the clothes and towel from him, drying myself first and then changing clothes.

Again, I heard, "Aaannnn, where are you?" I ran inside with Rahul and closed the door so that she cannot see anything outside. I saw her near the stairs and all my family in the living room, looking outside in complete terror.

I asked Rahul in his ear, "What is wrong with them?" He whispered, "They saw you like the Devil for the first time, bhai, so they are still awestruck." I widened my eyes, asking, "They saw everything?" He nodded.

I asked, "Then, Vie?" He shook his head, saying, "She just came down." I sighed, going to her, "Vie, I'm here. What happened?"

She came near me, looking suspiciously and asked, "Why is your hair wet, Aan? And what happened to the clothes you were wearing?"

I panicked, stuttering, "Uhhh, Vie, it's nothing. I just, hmm, uhh..." Rahul came beside me and said, "Killer, we went outside to get ice cream for everyone, but it suddenly rained, so we ran inside, and we were changing our dress when you called bhai. That's all."

I eye-thanked Rahul and said, "Yes, Vie, that's all." She nodded, asking, "You went for ice cream? This late?" I said, "Huu, well, Shri asked for some ice cream, so..."

She nodded again, circling my arm, "I can't sleep, Aan. Are you done with your work?" I hummed, saying, "Come on, let's get you to bed." She smiled, and I sighed.

She asked, "Why is everyone looking at us as if they have seen a ghost, Aan?" I looked back to see everyone looking at me with wide eyes, with some fear and with some pure shock.

I scratched my back, saying, "Nothing, Vie. They saw some horror movie, so everyone is acting like that." She shrugged, saying, "Everyone is weird today, Aan."

I picked her up and said, "Let's sleep. Everything will be fine by tomorrow, okay?" She circled her arms around my neck. I looked at Rahul and signaled him to take care of the family and went to our room.

------------------------------------------------------------

The way he is just so soft for her...

The attack was fine, because however we won! But what is going to happen next?

Will Vedhanth leave saanvi alone or he will come back? What exactly is their intention? Is what reyaansh told them is truth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.3M 75.9K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
227K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
1.2M 58.2K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...