Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

By callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... More

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* โ€žIt was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*29* Important talk

149 13 3
By callme_annie

The approach to P'Mile and P'Apo's house itself didn't pose any difficulties.  Problems only arose when they tried to enter the gate, which Phuwin had anticipated.  Gemini noticed the bell at the side boarding gate, so he rang it without a second thought.  A few moments later, two men who looked only slightly menacing appeared on the narrow, concrete path.  Phuwin was afraid, but Gem felt a rush of adrenaline.

“What do you want?”  The taller man asked, wearing a bright red shirt and denim shorts, much to Phuwin's surprise.  He didn't look like a mobster or his bodyguard, he looked more like a tourist, especially with those sunglasses tucked into the neck of his shirt.  The second one, shorter, fit the description a bit better, although he was also dressed rather casually in comfortable navy blue tracksuits and a white top that showed off his powerful muscles.  Gem's eagle-eyed eyes quickly spotted the gun belt and the earpiece in his ear.

“Good evening,” Gemini greeted politely, bowing to them respectfully to gain their favor and trust.  “We came to Mr. Mile and Mr. Apo about their son.”

“Which son?  P'Mile has four of them, although he kicked two of them out of the house himself”. Said the taller security guard, not very intelligently.  The shorter one slapped him on the back of the head with his hand.

“You didn't have to say that, idiot!  We'll get fired because of you!”

“Ouch?  After all, P'Mile didn't forbid anyone from talking about his sons.  His sons are not part of his business, so we can freely talk about them.  Besides... Look at these kids, do you really think they're dangerous?”

Phuwin and Gemini looked at each other and Gem thought he could clearly hear Phu's thoughts, because at that moment they could only think about one thing: four sons?  Definitely?  But how is this possible?  Fourth said there were three of them, First insisted there were only two of them, and the third, Gun, was actually Fourth's second personality.  So where did the fourth son come from?  And who is he?

The whole case became more and more mysterious.

“I'll tell you later,” Gemini whispered to Phuwin as the two clueless security guards began to argue about what they were and weren't allowed to say.  It looked so comical that Gem stopped taking them seriously.  These were some idiots and he was surprised that such a serious businessman and such a supposedly dangerous mafioso like P'Mile had hired two such idiots.  None of them were acting very intelligently, and it occurred to Gem that perhaps they didn't even have a real weapon with which they could harm themselves.

“Sorry, gentlemen, but this is really important,” Gemini shouted, waving his hand at them to get their attention.  They looked at him as if they had already forgotten about his presence.  Oh well...

“Ah... Aha.  Ok, yes... Then...”  The taller of the guards started mumbling something incoherently and the shorter one pinched his arm.

“Come one, act normal for a minute, you're a disgrace to our master.”

“Oh yes, I'm sorry,” The taller one turned towards the house and bowed as if apologizing to someone standing there.  The shorter one sighed heavily.

“Sorry about Billy, he's not very intelligent”.

“It's okay,” Gemini smiled the sweetest smile he could muster.  In fact, the whole situation amused him, especially when he watched the two arguing bodyguards, who reminded him more of lovers than real flesh-and-blood bodyguards.  There was something mysteriously erotic in their banter and the way they looked at each other, as if they had only recently started dating.

“My name is Babe and I hope you will forgive my partner.  What about you...?”

“I am Gemini Norawit Tangsakyuen, you may have heard of me, Mr. Babe, because I'm an actor and musician and a model.  I must admit immodestly that I have a certain number of fans.  This is my older brother, Phuwin Tangsakyuen.  We came to P'Mile and P'Apo about Fourth, who I've been working with recently.  Did we find any of them at home?”

Gem's polite smile, his calm tone of voice and Phuwin standing behind him without saying a word quickly won them a new ally.  P'Babe smiled friendly at them.  Gem figured at least those two were harmless.

“P'Apo is out of town doing some business in another part of the country, but P'Mile is home.  Wait here a moment, I'll go to him and tell him what's going on.  We'll see if he wants to accept you.”

“Of course.  Thank you.”

Billy wanted to follow Babe, but the shorter one wouldn't let him.

“Stay with them, watch over them.  They seem okay, but you never know”.

“Yes, boss of my heart,” Billy laughed, pulling Babe close to him and kissing him on the temple, as if he wanted to show off his own boyfriend to the guests.  Phuwin unexpectedly grimaced in disgust at the sight, which didn't go unnoticed by Gem.

Five minutes later, Billy and Babe led the boys into the large, spacious and lavishly decorated living room, where P'Mile was already waiting for them, sitting on a large, burgundy sofa made of delicate suede.  P'Mile sat back, looking at them with obvious superiority.  He didn't invite them to sit down, and the boys didn't want to step out and rule in someone else's house, so they just stood opposite him.

“Good evening” Gemini greeted, bowing low, but the icy look of the host of the house froze his blood.  For the first time he felt fear grip his heart.  He understood why P'Mile could afford to hire not-so-intelligent bodyguards and why Fourth had ended up running away from his own home.  The man across from him was as cold as an icicle in Antarctica, and his gaze pierced everyone like a great, sharp, ancient sword made of the strongest metal in existence.  Gem moved closer to Phuwin almost imperceptibly.

P'Mile gave them a dismissive nod.

“I'm listening.  What brings you here?”

“We're here about your son, Fourth.”

“Ah yes.  You're Gemini, the kid who turned my son's head around!”  P'Mile stood up and walked over to Phuwin.  Gem, despite the seriousness of the situation, wanted to laugh.  They were mistaken for each other again.  There was nothing strange or surprising about it, the three of them were often confused with each other.  What was astonishing was that someone as powerful as P'Mile could confuse them.  It seemed ironic.  Phuwin seemed to shrink under P'Mile's gaze.

“No, I'm Gemini.  This is my brother, Phuwin.  Please forgive us, many people confuse us with each other, we look quite similar.”

“Quite similar!” P'Mile laughed unpleasantly.  He didn't like the fact that this young boy dared to talk back to him as if nothing had happened.  Normally, in a case like this, his overly invasive guest would have already been punched and knocked to the floor, but something about this boy kept P'Mile from acting too impulsively.  P'Mile didn't want to admit it, even to himself, but this young and brave man scared him.  This was the first person he had started to fear in a long time.

“Yes Sir.  But we're not going to talk about my resemblance to my brother, are we?  I came to talk about Fourth”.

“Oh, I see you're getting straight to the point.  Great, great, I like it.  Let's say I know the version of my spoiled son, but I also want to know yours.  Tell me about you.  What connects you two?”

Gemini looked at Phuwin uncertainly.  He didn't know how much he could reveal, but he was sure that it was better not to mention his mysterious dreams, visions, the strange package with photos or the ghost of Heart, who was also involved in this case.

“We work together, we are friends.  We met during one of my fanmeetings.  Fourth immediately caught my attention and I decided I wanted to get to know him better.  Fourth is very secretive, he doesn't want to talk about his family and I had to get every piece of information from him with great difficulty.  I came here because you, as his father, have a huge influence on him, and I'm worried about him.  He's been acting quite strange lately, pulling away from me even though I haven't done anything wrong to him.  Could you please talk to him?”

“You are brave.  You enter my house as if it were your own and give me orders”.

“But Mr. Mile!  I don't dare give you orders!  I'm just worried about my friend”.

“Are you sure you're just friends?”

Gem fell silent.  He realized that Fourth had apparently snapped and told his fathers about their relationship.  He lost his composure for a moment, but then quickly regained it.  He smiled modestly, just like he was taught at the workshops.  Inside he was very proud of himself, he thought he played this role perfectly.

“So Fourth told you... Yes, Fourth is my boyfriend and that's why I'm here.  You probably understand, you have a partner yourself.”

Gemini clearly emphasized the word "partner" to show that he could not be defeated or intimidated. They played as equals.

P'Mile had to admit in his mind that the boy's courage, bordering on madness, impressed him greatly. Still, he decided to subject him to tests that would  he had already figured out. If he lost, if he gave in, if he begged for mercy, P'Mile would never let him be his son's mate.

The longer Gemini and Phuwin spent with Mile, the more they understood why Fourth and Gun had run away from home and why P'First returned so rarely.  P'Mile didn't seem to have any positive feelings left in him.  He was a blood-curdling icicle, taking away the last of hope and courage.  Gem's years in the entertainment industry helped, but Phuwin felt much worse.  Phu wanted to run away, if he could he would run out screaming and never come back, but he couldn't leave Gem and he was as stubborn as the proverbial donkey.

“Yes, my son told me.  Don't think I approve of this.  I have two sons and they are both gay.  This wasn't what I wanted for them.  I expected that at least one of them would give me grandchildren who could run our family business, but both of them disappointed me”.

Gemini frowned.

P'Mile was talking about two sons again as if he only meant First and Fourth.  Again, the numbers didn't add up.  Billy spoke of four, Dr. Khaotung claimed Fourth had two more brothers, and yet First and P'Mile spoke of only two sons.  Something was clearly wrong here.  But what?  And who's lying?  What was the reason for their lies?

“If it's any consolation, I think my brother will agree to using a surrogate mother to give you a grandson,” Phuwin snapped without thinking, and Gem grabbed him by the hair and pulled him slightly towards him.

“Shut up, you're not helping.” He hissed directly into his ear, then let him go.

“Ow, you could be more gentle.  I'm your brother, not your punching bag”.

“No.  I did that and it was a mistake.  Children who come into the world this way are not loyal to the parents who raise them.  I won't let my son make the same mistake.  Tell me how much you care about my son?”

P'Mile returned to his seat and grabbed a glass of alcohol from the table.

“I really care about him”.

“Do you know what we do?”

“I don't know the details, but I know that you belong to the mafia and you expected one of your sons to take over your business when you wanted to retire”.

“You're a smart boy.  Great, I think we'll make a deal. Yeah, let's make a deal”.

"Let's make a deal"? Gemini wasn't thrilled that P'Mile seemed to treat his own son as a bargaining chip. It made him even more eager to protect Fourth at all costs. He mentally promised himself that he would take the boy away from his fathers as far as possible.

“Thank you.  Then please tell me what should I do?”

“Are you ready to face your own fears and weaknesses?”

“Yes sir”.

“Are you ready to suffer and even give your life for my son?”

“I'm ready for it.  If his happiness and safety require my death, I am willing to die for him”.

Phuwin thought this was a stupid and crazy promise.  Himself would never do that for anyone, not even Pond, who was his boyfriend after all.

“Well then, let's see what you can do”.

🤩😉😭👀😆👌🤗🥰😅✅💖❤️🤫😂🤯☺️4️⃣😇💛😈🤏☀️🌄🤪💓💔💞🤭🐯🦁🙏🧡😘🖕💝✍️

Heeeey everyone!

Do you like this story so far?

If yes, then please, support me and support this story as much as you can. I will really appreciate if you share it with others, with your friends and followers on your social media. I will be really happy if there's any of you who would want to create a video/reel about this story for me. I know that many of you are great video editors and I will be really happy if you can help me this way!

I appreciate all comments, all views and likes, it makes me so happy and lets me write more and more. I hope you won't give up on this story. My big dream is to make a BL series or queer movie one day, but it's just a dream.

How are you tho? How is your day?

I wish you all wonderful magical day 💝

Stay healthy and support everyone who I used in this story 💖 I love you mak mak!

~Annie

PS Just to clarify something... Please, don't ask me about real Gemini's private life. Even if I know, I won't tell anyone. I couldn't. I'd feel bad if I did it. It's his own matter and he'll tell us when he's ready and if he's not ready, we have to accept it and support him. This story is pure fiction. Everything what is happening here is completely fictional and comes from my own imagination. I love leaving Easter Eggs for you to find but... There are some boundries, there are some things that I will never use.

Please, forgive me, if there's something similar to real life(mostly because I didn't know)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.9K 33
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...
6.8K 532 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...
15.8K 1.1K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...
27.9K 1.8K 44
It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that. Gemini Norawit belonged to a very influ...