These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️

716 22 13
By BuckysDoll24

I headed to school to see Scott heading toward Erica and he sensed I was coming up and turned around and pulled me into his arms." Are you hurt?" Scott asked concerned for me." He hurt me but Erica, Issac, and Derek rescued me," I said softly.

"I got to talk to her come with me?" Scott asks looking Erica's way." Sure but word of advice, this is their choice, not yours all you and I can do is be there for them," I said softly." I-I just don't want to see them dead, especially with Allison's granddad here," Scott says sadly.

"Hey we protect our own, which means we fight for ourselves and them as they are us," I said softly. Scott nods," Come on," Scott says pulling me along to speak with Erica.

I head into school Scott and we head to confront Erica who was a part of Derek's pack.

"Two's not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So who's next?" Scott asks.

Erica turns to face us."Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you? She says looking at Scott.

"Who's next?" He repeats the question. Erica scoffs in Scott's face and steps forward.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online?" Erica says.

Scott just shakes his head at her."I don't care," Scott tells her.

"It happened during class. I started seizing in my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth." Erica growls out.

"Erica." Scott attempts"Do you know what happens next? I piss myself. And they start laughing," Erica says firmly.

"You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerkoff -" Erica shouts as she shoves Scott backwards into some lockers.

"had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone. Look at me now, Scott." Scott looked away from her as did Erica and we saw Allison looking at us.

"That's right." Erica says looking at Scott."You only have eyes for her," Erica says."No, I have eyes for someone else," Scott says as he grabs Erica's wrists and squeezes them making her gasp at the action.

He then pushed her off and looked for Allison who was gone and the damage was done.

(*)

Scott heads to lunch with me since Stiles was elsewhere. He sat at a table and Allison sat on a table with her back to him.

"I know how it looked, but she came up to me." Scott tries to explain."I'm not jealous." Allison huffs."Yes, you are," I commented.

"You're not?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"She's with Derek now, isn't she? Like Isaac." Allison insisted

"You can't get caught in the middle of this. Don't you feel what's happening? My grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it's - It's like battle lines are being drawn," Allison says

"I know." Scott nods."There's always crossfire." Allison points out."Yeah especially with you involved," I mutter. Scott turned to face Allison."What am I supposed to do? I can't just stand by. I can't pretend to be normal." He said.

"I don't want you to be normal. I want you to be alive." She tells him. Allison leaves and  Stiles comes stumbling over to me and Scott.

"Scott." Stiles says pointing ahead of him."Do you see that?" Stiles questions us"What, it's an empty table." Scott shrugs."Yeah, but whose empty table?" Stiles questions."Boyd." Scott realizes.

(*)

"I'm going to go to the ice - rink, see if he's there. And if he's not at home, you call me, got it?" Scott says but notices Stiles has stopped walking with him and looking at the ground.

"What?" Scott asks as Stiles shrugs his shoulders."Maybe we should let him." Scott looks at Stiles confused."Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles.

"We can't." Scott shakes his head."You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word "sensational" comes to mind." Stiles tries to persuade Scott.

"Yeah. How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott hissed at Stiles.

"All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't your responsibility," Stiles says

"They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible." Scott says

"All right, I'm with you. And I also gotta say this newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you." Stiles says to try and brighten up the mood."Shut up." Scott says with a grin

"No, seriously. Do you wanna just try making out for a second? Just to see how it feels." Stiles says. I shook my head at my brother's silly behaviour.

*

Scott took me to the ice rink to try and convince Boyd not to get the bite saw him on the Zamboni working."Boyd, I just wanna talk," Scott says gently."Hey, come on. Boyd, please," Scott asks pleading.

Boyd switched off the machine he was on."Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything," Scott asked.

"He told me about the Hunters," Boyd nods."And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there are other ways to get it," Scott says.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd sadly admits."If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek," Scott says shaking his head.

"That hurts, Scott." Both Boyd and Scott look to see Derek appearing with Issac and Erica next to him."I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." He says looking at Erica, "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" Derek asked.

"Hm. In a word Transformative." Erica shifts and growls."Isaac?" Derek asks. Issac shrugs."Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great," Isaac says smiling.

Derek looks at Erica and Issac and the duo begins to walk toward Scott and me," Esme, go hide," Scott pleads."No, Derek, Isaac, Erica Stop!" I pleaded." Move Esme I don't want to hurt you," Derek says.

"No! I won't let you hurt him, so if you're gonna hurt him, then hurt me because I won't move," I said firmly."Okay, hold on." Scott says making the two stop."This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott tells him.

"Then go home, Scott, and take Esme with you," Derek smirks. Scott slams his fists into the ice and shifts fully. "I meant fair for them."He says before releasing a roar.

Scott made sure I was behind him as Erica came at him," Woah watch it!" I yelled." Es get out of here," Scott says." Hell no!" I shouted." Isaac Lahey! Are you like him?" I snapped making Isaac stop.

"No never!" Isaac stops." Then back off! You know the pact we made, so back off now before I break the pact," I said firmly standing in front of Scott.

Scott stood up with me as he threw Erica across to Derek and Issac backed off. Derek moves forward and Scott pulls me behind him.

Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you." Scott says from the two betas on the ground to Boyd."He's just adding to his power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott shouts.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek says with a smile. Derek then started to approach Scott. Derek began to shift as he walked towards Scott and me with his red eyes flaring, claws out, and fully shifted.

Scott moves me behind him and Boyd gets me out of the way. Derek claws Scott's then stomach. Scott then threw a punch and made Derek stumble. Scott got ready to fight back against Derek and Derek smirked savagely.

Derek then attacks Scott again grabs him and slams him into the ice making Scott cough up blood. Derek then puts his foot on his throat cutting his air supply and watching Scott being helpless under him.

He then lets go of Scott. Derek looks to Boyd and gives him a look as he heads over to get Erica revived.

Boyd hopped off the Zamboni and headed to follow Derek."Don't." Scott gasps."You don't wanna be like them."

Boyd nodded in agreement."You're right." He says showing his bite mark."I wanna be like you." He says.

The four left Scott in the ice rink bleeding out."Let go to Deaton's, he should be gone right?" I suggested.

Scott nods and we get to the vets and I get the rubbing alcohol out and clean him up."Why aren't you healing?" I muttered.

"Because it's from an Alpha. I think maybe we better have that talk now." Deaton says appearing out of nowhere.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ Next up is the Kanima appearance 👀

Who is excited about a particular chapter?

Are we ready for that?

Chris and Noah or Matt and Kanima to be the ones to get rid of Max Riddle?

Who is in love with Scome?

Ready for S3A?

Ready to meet two new characters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
145K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
6.8K 214 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...